Bonita BBW

Story Info
Older Couple find lust in the Desert.
2.7k words
4.38
33.5k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrstanley
mrstanley
306 Followers

It was a hot day summer day in Socorro New Mexico. I was visiting the old Spanish mission that dates back to the late 17th Century. Out front there was two wooden benches with metal frames. I had walked around town so I decided to sit down before entering the old church. I looked down and began reading a travel guide. My attention was broken by the clicking of heels on the pavement. I looked up and saw a short stocky brunet that had to be 45 years old. She was full bodied, but sexy in every way. Her hair was well past her shoulders and her face was lightly wrinkled. She wore small framed eyeglasses that were tinted. As she walked toward me I noticed that she wore a red dress that looked like it was painted on her plump body. She stood about 5' 7" tall. Though thick in girth, she moved like a lighter woman. Her breasts were average size a large C cup and they sagged some. Her waist was thick and round. Her butt was big and filled out her dress nicely. I estimate she weighed around 220 pounds.

I adore fat women and was captivated by this older BBW. Her skin was light brown and she was well groomed. As she moved toward my bench I noticed her height was much shorter than I first thought. she was wearing heels.

"Is this seat taken?" she asked with a sexy gravely voice.

I replied "Not now."

"I am taking a load off my feet before I go to the old mission." She responded as she sat down at an angle to me. She introduced herself "My name is Bonita."

"Glad to meet you Bonita, my name is Steve."

"Are you going to the church as well?" she asked.

"Yes I am Bonita, would you like to accompany me?

As she stood I noticed her sexy thong sandaled feet in her 3 inch heels. She put her hand in mine and said

"You don't mind escorting a lonely lady sightseeing?"

"Not when they are ravishing as you!" I responded.

"Really? Do you mean that or is that a pick up line?" She smiled with an inquisitive grin.

"I think you are beautiful." I stammered.

"Steve, you are so kind. You really find me attractive?"

"Not attractive. You are ravishing, stunning, everything about you."

She looked up into my eyes through tears. "A man has never told me that not since I was a young woman many years ago. Do you think this old fat woman is sexy?"

"You are not fat you are fluffy and very sexy."

We walked hand in hand and spent the afternoon visiting the sites around the small city of Socorro. We told each other about our lives and family. I learned that Bonita had three adult children, was divorced and was 48 years old. She worked as an office manager for a small business in Las Cruces about 150 miles to the south.

I am a retired soldier and currently teach Middle School. I am 5'10" and weigh 250 pounds. I have picked up about 50 pounds of fat since retiring 10 years ago. I am 52 years old and am divorced with several adult children as well.

As we walked and talked we lost track of time. It was past 5 o clock and I was afraid of losing this pretty woman. I was staying at the Motel 6 and was not sure about what to do. Should I ask her to join me for dinner? As we finished looking at the town square I could see she was troubled by her expression.

"What is wrong Bonita?"

"I am supposed to be home by 9 o clock." My daughter and I were going to cook." She said.

"That sounds nice to be able to spend time with your daughter."

"I can cook anytime. I don't meet a handsome man interested in me very often. In fact I never have. I want to visit with you longer. Is that OK?" I will call Cindy and tell her I will cook with her next weekend."

"I have an idea lets have dinner at Socorro Springs and get to know each other better."

"How does that sound Bonita?" I asked.

She looked at me with her full brown hers and I saw love in her face." I would enjoy that Steve."

"I have a problem Steve I have no change of clothes and no place to clean up. I am all sweaty from walking around. And looking at you Steve."

"Lets go shopping it will be my treat. I get to pick out your clothing. Afterward we can go to my room freshen up and then we can go to dinner. "

"I will let you spoil me. It sounds wonderful. You already have a room in town Steve?"

"Yes I was planning on leaving in the morning. I was not planning on meeting a beautiful woman today."

We found a small women's clothing shop still open near the main street. I found a white dress that was both low cut and short. I was afraid she would not like it.

"Let me try it on. I will be back to model it for you." She said.

Bonita returned wearing the dress in her bare feet. I noticed how pretty her feet were. I have a serious foot fetish and these feet were perfect. Short thick rounded toes with clean toe nails trimmed short.

"Do we need shoes for you to match?"

"No my black sandals can go with the dress." She responded.

"Would some white shoes look better?"

"Can you afford this? " Bonita looked worried as she asked.

"Of course I can. I want my date to look perfect in every way. What about the shoes?"

"What type shoes should I wear? I will let you pick them out."

"I see you like sandals. I think some white sandals would go nicely with that sexy dress." I responded.

"You pick them out I wear a size seven."

"How are these?" I handed her a pair of white thongs with a small wedge heel and back strap. The straps were the width of shoe strings.

"I love thong sandals. You like them also don't you? She grinned at me.

" Yes and I like your feet along with the rest of you."

She took the sandals from me and sat down and tried them on. Bonita stood up and walked several steps and wiggled her toes as she walked. "They are perfect. What do you think Steve?"

"They look nice."

After she changed we paid for her clothing and left the store. After a short walk to my room we entered.

"Before we clean up Bonita can I ask you something?"

"Yes of course Steve."

"May I kiss you?"

"I am afraid of what might happen if we do that now. After we clean up and go to dinner I will let you kiss me. "

We entered the motel room and put her bags on the queen size bed. I told her I would go first and she could watch TV as I showered and shaved. I took a shower and shaved my face and my body all smooth and nice, in case I got lucky later. I even shaved my penis and scrotum. I keep everything smooth during the summer. It looks and feels cleaner to me. I quickly got dressed in my polo shirt, khaki pants and sandals.

"You look nice Steve. I will try to hurry." Bonita took her new clothes into the shower and closed the door.

I was getting an erection in my pants thinking about this cute BBW totally nude in the shower only feet from where I sat. I could her showering through the door. After about ten minutes the door opened and Bonita stuck her head out. She looked embarrassed. "do you have a razor I can borrow to shave my body with?"

"Yes Bonita I do. Do you need shaving cream as well?"

"Yes that would be best soap can make me break out with a rash."

I handed her my razor and can of shaving cream through the door. All kind of thoughts raced through my head. Shave my body? What was she shaving? Legs? Pussy? Anus? I love clean smooth bodies on an older BBW. Maybe I would get to experience that later.

About 15 minutes later Bonita left the bathroom wearing her white dress. As far as I could tell she was wearing nothing else. We had not purchased any underwear and I had not asked. Bonita had a towel on her head to absorb the water.

"I will need about ten minutes to dry my hair. What time is it?"

"About 6:45. Socorro Springs is open until 9:00 so we have plenty of time. Bonita where is your car parked?"

"Oh it is parked in the square about three blocks from here. It will be fine for a few hours. We can move it later."

Bonita moved the hairdryer rapidly over her pretty brown hair. I noticed small flecks of gray near her temples. After a few minutes her hair was dry and she brushed it until it was straight.

"Do you think I should wear nail polish?" She asked.

"On your fingers and toes?" I responded.

"I never wear polish on my fingers. On a rare occasion I will polish my toenails. Problem solved I have no nail polish with me. I prefer to go without anyway."

Bonita picked up her new white thong sandals and adjusted the heel straps. She moved next to me and flung her thick calve of her right leg right on top of my erection. I was startled and she pretended not to notice my erect cock straining to get out.

"Will you put this anklet on my ankle Steve?" My hands shook as I grasped the gold anklet from her hand.

Yes of course. I had a hard time finding the eyelet. My hands grasped her ankle and sandaled foot. I finally got it hooked. She had to feel my cock pushing against her leg.

We left the motel and drove to the restaurant. We both ordered steak dinners and ate slowly as we looked at each other and talked. We enjoyed the dinner and spent about two hours looking at each other and talking. I paid for our dinner and Bonita paid for the tip.

I drove Bonita to her car. As she got out we exchanged phone numbers. As she was about to get in I kissed her. I forced my tongue into her mouth and we French kissed for about ten minutes.

"What do we do now?" I asked Bonita.

"I would say take it slow. I am too old for slow. Do you want me now Steve?"

"Yes I want you."

Bonita's hand found my cock and rubbed my erection through my pants.

"Let us go and drive to my room. I want you now if we stay here I will fuck you in the car."

"That sounds good to me Steve. We are going to do more than fuck." Bonita added.

We got in our cars and drove to the motel.

Bonita's body bounced as she walked quickly to catch up to me as we got out of our cars.

I unlocked the door with my card and I felt Bonita's tongue on my ear. We entered and giggled as we embraced and fell on the bed.

"Stand up Steve. I am going to undress you." Bonita removed all of my clothing while on her knees.

I was totally naked except for a silk thong that was a g-string cock pouch.

Bonita's long fingernails scratched my penis and testicles through the silk.

She slowly pulled the thong down. "Nice cock Steve I love it. "

My hands on her shoulders as she looked into my eyes.

Suddenly Bonita stood and removed her dress and stepped back. Before stood the object of my desire.

Bonita was totally smooth not one hair on her pussy. "I shaved in the shower earlier just in case."

"What do you think? Still want this fat old lady?"

"Yes I want you. You are not fat you are perfect."

We French kissed and our hands moved over our sex organs she masturbated me and I fingered her smooth wet cunt.

"I want to suck that cock Steve." Bonita squatted in her thong sandals and swallowed about half of my cock. My hands held her head as she sucked me.

"You are wonderful woman Bonita." She looked at me as she swallowed another inch. Her hands scratched my balls as I entered her throat. She tried to deepthroat my seven inches but could only take about five.

"This thick monster is hard to swallow." She said as she stood. "I will suck you some more, but first I want you to eat my pussy."

"Yes I want that shaved slit of yours." I said.

I moved her on her back and positioned myself between her legs and grasped her ankles and spread her legs. I moved my mouth onto her clitoris and sucked and licked her. I forced three fingers into her swollen cunt as I ate her. I looked up at her and our eyes met. "Eat me until I cum"

I licked her clit and fingered her cunt for about fifteen minutes and she began shaking and twitching. Bonita began to quiver and her breathing increased her body tensed in orgasm. "Arhh, Arhh Steve you sure can eat pussy"

I moved to my feet and Bonita flipped her body 180 degrees with her head hanging off the bed.

"Steve I want you in my throat I can take more cock in this angle."

I put my cock on her lips and she slowly swallowed me. I was buried deep in Bonita's throat, but still not balls deep. Her hands grasped my behind my ass and was forcing my hips to thrust into her throat. I grasped her legs and licked her pussy as her began fucking her throat. After about ten slow strokes I was totally in her throat. The feeling was intense and I wanted to empty my balls into her throat. I looked down into her eyes as my balls danced on her chin. She unswallowed me." Do you like deepthroat?" I do, but have not had much experience with a lady as talented as you."

I moved onto my back and Bonita dived between my legs and placed my feet behind her head as she swallowed me again. After three swallows I has in her throat balls deep again. Her head began pistoning up and down. Her lips moved over my cockhead and she swallowed my entire length after about ten minutes of mind blowing deepthroat fellatio. "Are you ready?" She asked.

"To cum? I have difficulty cumming from oral sex Bonita" I explained.

"I want to fuck that pussy of yours"

We moved into the missionary position with her legs spread wide over my shoulders.

I grasped her sandaled feet as my cock plunged into her tight cunt. I buried myself balls deep in her as I looked into her eyes. As I began fucking her I took her sandaled feet in my hands and sucked on her toes as I fucked her. "I love your feet Bonita."

"I can see that. That explains some of your attraction to me. Keep fucking."

I looked down and watched my cock enter her smooth pussy over and over. I went back to swallowing her toes. I. stopped sucking and looked at het plump body as I deeply fucked her. I was about to cum now. I started fucking her real fast and was about to cum. I pulled out of her pussy and moved toward her face.

Bonita grabbed my cock and swallowed me down as I erupted in her mouth.

She swallowed my semen and smiled at me.

I looked at the clock and saw that it was 2AM. I drifted off to sleep and awoke much later. Bonita's nude body laid next to mine. She was sleeping and I noticed a smile on her face.

mrstanley
mrstanley
306 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I like all women. I went on a boat at the Great Barrier reef, scuba and diving. There were only 18 people, not like the big tourist boats. I was 39. we arrived at our first reef, you could see the fish, the water was so clear. Because of stingers, they liked you to get into a stinger suit and pair up while snorkeling. There was a rather large older woman on her own, maybe late 50s,she was having difficulty putting on the suit ,as they zipped up at the back. I offered to help her, she accepted. She then said are you paired with anyone, I said no, she asked would it be ok if I paired with you. I said I was about to ask you the same. Robert hi, Betty, nice to meet you. It was great, after about 2 hours, they moved the boat to another spot while they served lunch. This reef was deeper, more water flow, she stayed close. We then headed back, she wore a light green one piece, big round bottom, quite thick legs. As we went to get off the boat, she said I don't know how to thank you for making it such a great day. I said, well you could have dinner with me, she smiled, well that would be very nice, I think I would like that. We were staying in different hotels in Port Douglas, we agreed to meet at a small seafood restaurant. I arrived first, she came in, a summery type dress. It was a good meal, except the coffee, crap. I said look, my hotel is 3 streets away, they have a small bar, the coffee is good., before I could ask she said well lets go there. As we walked she reached for my hand, the coffee was heaps better. Nice hotel, yes apparently some TV executive owned it but he went bust, 5 star, what are the rooms like, great views,I can show you if you like. I like. We went up, nice, I said there is a balcony in each bedroom overlooking the reef, I showed her, she stood at the rail, mm, nice breeze, good view, I was standing behind her as her dress blew up a little, I said yes, from where I am standing it is a great view. Her head turned, smiled and she lifted her dress quickly, I couldn't see any underwear. I moved over to her, holding her from behind, my hands around her, I heard her, nice I love being held, her head back on my shoulder. I dropped one hand onto her leg, moving it up she said if you go any higher I might not leave tonight as her legs spread, my hand touching , a finger gently finding her pussy,slowly rubbing along the wet slit, then gently penetrating her. I felt her push down, I pushed a second finger in. She moaned, then stood, turning to me, looking at me, I grabbed her hand, guided her into the bedroom. I un zipped her dress, kissing at her neck as I did so, I unhooked her bra, her breasts were large, hanging a bit, I turned her, then kissed and sucked each breast. I then lay her back on the bed, removed my clothes, I saw her eyes look as I dropped my underwear, my cock sticking up at about 45 degrees. Then I moved between her legs, she spread them , yes she was ready but I moved down, my tongue opening her pussy, then around her anus which caused her to close her legs a little but they soon re opened, then back up her pussy gently licking her clit I heard her, stop , stop as she pushed up, then her legs closed, her body shook and my face was very wet. I moved away, motioning with my hands for her to roll over, she did, I grabbed her pulling her back to the edge of the bed, she knew, on her knees I pushed into her pussy doggy style fucking her hard until my cum shot into her pussy. I pulled back, she moved forward and lay flat on the bed. I lay down, we had a bit of small talk before she drifted off to sleep. I woke with her hand stroking my cock, I looked at her, my hand going to her head, guiding it to my cock, I guided her legs over my head pulling her pussy down to me, the smell, the taste, mm, my cock responded. I kept licking her, I pulled her pussy down holding her on my face as my cum shot into her mouth.I let her go, she moved and straddled my still hard cock, bouncing up and down for only a short time and then my cock felt like it had been flooded by juice as she slumped forward. We lay there, then she got up and showered, have some breakfast with me, no, she said I have a plane to catch and she left. I went down to the restaurant to have some breakfast, I looked around, there was a woman having breakfast plain looking but I heard her ask the waiter which reef cruise would be good. He recommended a large but popular boat that took about 150 people. I wandered over to her, i couldn't help but over hear, look there is a nicer boat only takes 20 people, I am in fact going on it. I smiled very nicely as she said oh, thank you, that sounds very nice, how do I book that, let me help you.

lonelyleftylonelyleftyalmost 9 years ago
Nice job

Good work. It feels real and that beats fancy. Maybe it could use a bit more length and detials, but it paints a nice and clear picture.

mrstanleymrstanleyalmost 9 years agoAuthor
First Erotic Story

This is actually a true encounter of a BBW. We have been married y years now. For those of you who thought is was corny you can go to Socorro. You will she the old Spanish church, Socorro Springs and the Motel 6. It is about 90% true. The names were changed. Most of the dialog is what was said at least close. She is sitting next to me on the couch right now.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 9 years ago
****

Okay, it's not a masterpiece, but it's not all that bad for a first effort. I agree the dialogue needs a lot of work, but you can do it. Try reading it aloud and if it doesn't sound like something you'd say in a case like that, change it. Same thing for the woman's part.

Remember you won't please everybody. If you want to see proof, go to the loving wives section and read some of those comments.

tabbymidnitetabbymidnitealmost 9 years ago
Enjoyable romp

Look forward to more from you..... thank you

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Veronica Hot Mature BBW A young man meets a mature BBW for hot steamy sex.in Mature
After School Special Todd's mistake gets surprising results from Miss Ross.in Mature
Neighborhood Milf Life long dream fulfilled when he has her.in Mature
Katrina Mature BBW Finds a Big Cock Mature single BBW has kinky sex with a man with huge cock. in Mature
Living With Claudia Young Johnny and a Sexy, Posh, BBW, Mature.in Mature
More Stories