Bonjour

Story Info
An unexpected meeting...
1.5k words
4.39
13.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the key turned into the lock and I heard the door open, I groaned. Had I forgotten to put up the Do not disturb-sign last night?

The wine of last night's party still pulsated in my head, as a continuous tide the headache waved over me and retreated.

When she opened the curtains of the hotel room with a sudden pull, sunlight poured into the room and I tried to cover my eyes with a loud groan.

Virtually blinded, I could only see her contours against the sudden light. Luscious curves and inviting lines drawn against the morning sun.

She watched me, with a certain defiance in her eyes and as she bowed over me, she asked me something in a language I could not understand.

Not that I heeded much attention to the actual words...as my vision slowly returned, I was greeted by the most inviting sight of her cleavage, the rich lines of her breasts, caught in the comfortable hug of the lace bra that cradled them. The black lace was barely hidden underneath the black and white maid's uniform and peeked out from underneath it as if it was a challenge for all to behold.

She laughed and pulled the sheets back, her eyes filled with a sparkle, as she took in the details of my own naked body. I quickly scattered, grabbing a sheet and wrapping it around my waist as I fled for the bathroom. I heard her laughter follow me as I reached the shower.

The hot water and sudden awakening returned my senses to me and I felt renewed as I stepped back into the room, wearing nothing more than one of the hotel's towels. I had not expected her to still be there...or perhaps I had. As she stood there, bend over to make the bed, my eyes slowly drank in her figure. The minimal maid's uniform honoured her curves, the kind that made a man thank the good Lord for such a blessing, or bless the devil for such a temptation. Either way, the slow curve of her behind, running down to her firm thighs, was surely divine.

Bonjour indeed...

I don't know what came over me, but as I stood there behind her, a single fingertip ran slowly past the side of her leg. It was as if her whole body shivered and she quickly stood up, facing me. I do not know what exactly she told me that day, but I think we understood each other perfectly. To my surprise, she pushed me onto the bed rather strongly and kept me pinned down as she sat on top of me, straddling me, her firm thighs clenching both my sides.

Her feathery duster, or was it a whip?, teased slowly down my chest, and the greed with which her eyes explored my body left no doubt: this woman knew what she wanted and was used to getting it! She leaned in to slowly kiss up my chest, treating me on another view of that gorgeous bossom of hers. If she had not pinned my wrists under her knees, I would surely reach out for her breasts. I wanted to explore them under my fingertips, leaving no curve ignored. I wanted to firmly knead them under my full hands, massaging them with the erected nipples grinding against my palms. I would take those nipples, in between thumb and fingertip, rolling and rubbing them into submission.

It was as if she had guessed my thoughts, followed my eyes and she laughed a crystal-clear laugh, throwing her head back, arching her back as she did. Her luscious bossom arched forward, far out of my reach, her eyes twinkling with naughtyness.

When she finally released my hands, they slowly found their way up her firm thighs, thumbs caressing the inside, slowly upward. They followed the curves and lines of her hipbones, exploring the line of her firm behind. As she slowly grinded me, I firmly grasped her bottom and pressed her down against my hips, the outlines and firmness of my erection clearly visible and noticeable through the almost obsolete towel now.

She took my hands and led them along her stomach, slowly past the sides of her bossom, my fingers caressing her through the flimsy fabrics of the maid's uniform. When she stopped them, I found my fingers left on the handle of the zipper, almost as if they were invited to undo the wrappings of this exquisite gift.

Achingly slow, I opened the zipper, trailing a single fingertip along her spine as I descended. Once down, my hands disappeared under the clothing, running firmly up her back, the uniform slowly giving. She shrugged it off with an almost careless movement, revealing a black lace bra, hugging her breasts tightly, revealing already perked nipples through the fabric.

She shifted her hips and discarded the short skirt, the only remnant of her maid's uniform. Left in a black tanga, neatly outlining the contours of her firm bottom, and the deep-cut lace bra, she was a vision to behold and my eyes drank in every detail of her body greedily. That very vision is still imprinted upon my mind today. As she slowly rocked and grinded with her hips, her breasts seemed to dance upon the rhythm her hips set, be it but faintly.

My fingertips trailed up her sides, as if they were slowly counting rib by rib, until they reached the lower rims of the bra. My thumbs followed the rim around, the fingertips ever so faintly brushing over the bra as they did, as if they had discovered some form of braille script and were trying to read it. She seemed to enjoy the attention of my fingers through the bra's lace as her eyes ignited with a sparkle, just when the eager fingers searched for the sensitive nipples perking against the lace.

My thumbs slowly circles them, ran over them, resulting in a soft moan and firm push of her hips. I playfully took them between thumb and index finger, rubbing them through the fabric. She bit her lower lip in anticipation.

I sat up with her, her hips shifting against mine. My lips slowly ran down the side of her neck, down her throat. She threw her head in her neck, the cascade of her rich, dark hair falling back, her back arching, her breasts pressed against my chest. My lips and tongue followed her collarbone, down her shoulder, playfully biting it. My kisses pushed the strap down her shoulder as I advanced down her shoulder. Soon afterwards, the second strap slipped down her shoulder.

The palm of my hands firmly ran up her lower back, following her spine upwards to the clasp of her bra. She kissed me deep, her tongue greedily searching mine, her kiss biting my lower lip. My fingers finally found the clasp and opened it, the bra now only held in place by being pressed in between our touching bodies.

Her strong thighs caught me deep in her as she flipped me over. As she mounted me greedily, she sat up, throwing her flowing brown hair back, her greenish eyes utterly aflame.

She grabbed me by the shoulders and kept me pinned down as her hips dictated a firm and steady rhythm. With each thrust, I felt her lower herself more and more onto the throbbing shaft of my erection. Her perfect breasts slowly danced on the rhythm she set, her nipples swollen, dangling in front of me, just out of the reach of my lips, wanting to taste the forbidden fruit she was.

She slowly gyrated her hips as she rode me, grinding me inside of her wet arousal, arching her back as she did. Her breasts were caught in the pale Swedish morning sun, her moans growing deeper as her breathing grew shallow. Oui! OUI! The strange language sounded like magical words to me, as if she was weaving a spell of possession over me. Each time she screamed it, her hips bucker, receiving my thrusting erection hard and deep.

She bit her lower lip hard as her breathing stopped, waves of pleasure rippling through her sweating body. She exhaled in a loud moan, screaming as she rode me harder and faster to keep her orgasm going. My own endurance broke. I exploded in a deep voice, sending pulses of sheer , raw energy inside her. I felt her nails dig deep in my shoulder as she felt the throbbing head of my manhood pulsate violently inside her. My vision blurred and for a single moment, an eternity, I felt as if my head was going to explode. As she descended for me and I tried to catch my breath, she kneeled down next to me, her darting tongue caressing and cleaning the still hard manhood. I simply fell back onto the bed and closed my eyes, totally submitted to her sexual energy.

She left me there in that very state...gathering her clothes, walking out of the room, in pure nudity. I saw how her gorgeous behind swayed with her hips, her breasts firm and sensitive, revealing their sides and she looked back at me, and blew me a kiss, a devious twinkle in her eyes.

I don't think she ever told me her name, but I still remember the first word she has ever spoken to me.

Bonjour.