Bonnie

Story Info
From agreement to acceptance.
6k words
2.9
46.3k
15
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
266xxyz
266xxyz
15 Followers

My many thanks to 22mgirrlll for her careful editing. Another cheating wife tale basically true just some what out of sequence. If you don't like cuck stories then this one is not for you. I welcome any feedback.

*****

She and I were both players in our mid 30s when we fell into our relationship. Both of us had been married and divorced. She was 5'5, green-eyed redhead, 130 pounds and 38DD and she felt great up against me. We really did like each other and she moved in with me after a couple of months or so. Eventually we did marry, so I'll just refer to her as my wife.

One day while looking for some paper work I found a half finished letter to her girlfriend in another state. In it she sounded somewhat concerned and told her friend that though she really liked me she had never "to this day" been faithful to any man and it was the same now. She having fun with doing afternoon quickies but it was harder doing one-night stands. Now that she was living with her boyfriend it wasn't so easy to get away with an all-nighter and she kind of missed waking up to some new morning wood before she left. She thought it was time to get straight to get it straight with him (Me!) since they had been together for seven or eight months. Eventually he was going to find out anyway but she hadn't decided how to tell him (Me!) and we were getting pretty close.

The letter was lying under a bunch of old and varied mundane paperwork and under a hand written card from her friend. It was dated a few days before I found it. I never would have found it had I not misplaced whatever paper work I was looking for at the time. It infuriated me, made my gut wrench and made me very jealous. It also excited the hell out of me.

When she returned home that evening I angrily confronted her with the letter. She was angry in that she felt I was snooping, which was not the case and being accused of that just made me madder. To make it short, after a bit we both calmed down and realized we needed to talk. Since we weren't married and I had also played around, it was sort of a standoff. We both agreed it didn't help our relationship but...? So we decided to go to a swingers club for variety and kicks. I'm not real sociable and really didn't like the parties while she on the other hand was very out-going and had a great time...but it just wasn't working for me. So we talked some more and more openly about it...she was bi so I suggested we do threesomes at our home where I would feel more comfortable and more in control of what was happening. That was ok with her but she told me she still would have a random encounter when she wanted one but would be discreet and tell me all about it. That was ok with me so for our in-home threesomes I would pick the men and the the women.

Way more often than not we had a MMF threesome. I liked those much more than the MFF because I could watch getting done while she was getting him off. She would dress in a garter belt and heels, act really slutty and do anything I told her to do just like a real slut. The only thing off limits was her ass. We did this a lot and she enjoyed it as much as I did but she never got out of control of herself or of my control and when the other guy was fucking her she would maybe say in a very normal voice that it felt good or what ever but no over the top screaming and moaning. After we were done and he, whoever he was, had left we were on each other in a flash! Sometimes while riding me she would curse me "Damn you! Ohh Damn you!!" and would continue to grind into me long after I had come.

This all seemed to be working real well for me I was completely monogamous with her, except for the occasional woman she brought home, and I just assumed she was to me. Wrong! I didn't listen!

One evening she came home a little late and I asked where she'd been...I was going to take her out to dinner. Off-handedly she replied in a casual way, "Oohhhh man... I just got fucked real good. It was great! Dinner out sounds good too. Give me a minute while I change my clothes."

I just flipped, never saw that coming and I almost went postal! I was incredibly mad and had an instant hard on. She was startled and surprised, maybe a little scared. "Well I told you I would tell you everything," she said.

I was so mad I could have killed her and I guess she sensed I was going to get violent. The kitchen table was between us or I would have thrown her against the wall.

She figured that out in a heartbeat and stepped back a couple of feet and pulled her blouse open, looked me dead in the eyes and said, "He really liked playing with these." I could see her breasts were still pink and marked from being pulled and slapped around. I was just transfixed...frozen in a swirl of anger jealousy and hurt. She came around the table, got on her knees and opened my pants. My dick was hard as a rock and popped right out. She looked up at me and said, "And he loved when I did this," and slid me into her mouth. As her head moved down I shot my load so hard I'm surprised it didn't go through the back of her head. As it was, it went not only in her mouth but, all over her face and dripped down on to her tits. My mind was shattered but she, or that blowjob, took all the fight out of my body. I staggered over to my chair and collapsed in shock. She followed me over, bent down with her blouse still open and her breasts hanging down, her nipples puffed and tight. She began to stroke me slowly. I couldn't talk or hardly breath all I could do was look at her and listen while her words echoed in my ears. I felt electrified.

I was very hard again and she pulled up her skirt and mounted me sitting in the chair. Her breasts were inches from my face. Big and firm and inviting, they swayed as she moved. I couldn't keep my hands off them. "They are spectacular aren't they? I use them for bait...," she giggled. Took a deep breath sighing, "Mmmmm... feels good. You like that don't you though..."

"I'm going to tell you about it ok?" With out waiting for an answer "I met this guy at the hotel," she said, "I was visiting about our up-coming job there. We chatted a bit and so I arranged to meet him in the bar. After I was done and went into the bar he was sitting at table. I joined him and we had a couple drinks. While we talked and drank I flirted with him openly and touched his hand a couple times. It didn't take long for him to pick up on that and he asked if she was married. I told him yes I was. He said he didn't see a wedding ring. I told him I wasn't wearing it today and gave him that 'come hither' look. He didn't miss a beat... Smiled and asked if I would like to check out his room. I smiled back at him and told him that sounded interesting and that I would very much like to. I was really, really horny. We got in the elevator and his hands were all over me as he kissed me on the way up. Of course I was very compliant and I could hardly wait myself. When they got there and went inside he was on me before the door had even closed. I don't even remember taking off our cloths I was so hot. He was pretty rough and really played hard with my tits then forced me down to suck him.

"You know I just adore that. He had a beautiful dick with a nicely mushroomed head. It was about the same size as yours but circumcised and swelling up getting thicker and hot on my lips. It sure didn't take me long to give him a raging hard on. I told him how slutty I was so he could have me any way he wanted except in the ass. Anyway I sucked on him some more while he held my head as he moved me up and down. He started breathing harder and his hips rocked with my rhythm. Ordered me take it all and pushed himself all the way down my throat until I almost gagged and when I came up to breath he threw me on the bed and just shoved his dick in. God it took my breath away it went in so fast and hard and he started pumping me right away. It feels so good to have a man laying his full weight on me. He was just fucking me grunting like a pig and I loved it! He didn't say much but I kept telling him to do me...to just take it. He pumped me harder and faster. It didn't take him very long before he sort of gasped and started grinding against me and his back arched up. He was squeezing my tits and nipples so hard it hurt but it hurt in really good way. I could tell he was cumming hard. The look on his face...and he made the most delicious noises that got me and I grabbed his butt and pulled him in harder and got off nicely myself while was squirting me though it wasn't a real earth shaker...I could have stood a little more to tell the truth. It was pretty quick.

"Then he just crashed and laid his full weight on me heavy. He was just quivering as the last few drops oozed out and his body twitched with each drop. Mmmm. God...it was good but I would have liked it to last a little longer but... Anyway then he kind of slowly slipped down and nibbled and sucked on my tits until he was soft. It felt so good and he made me squeal when he bit my nipples a little hard. So we laid there for a few minutes getting our breath...I told him I wanted to go down on him too but he said he couldn't right away. I rolled him over anyway and started sucking his cock and all our juice but his dick was so sensitive it made his body jerk and he couldn't stand it. I thought it was neat. I liked it that I could make him twitch like that but he told me to stop so I did. There wasn't much to say anymore so I just got up, got dressed, told him thanks for the great fuck and went on my merry way. The whole thing took about 45 minutes or so from in to the bar until I left his room I think but certainly not much longer than that. I can't even remember his name but who cares. I got what I wanted. All I cared about was getting laid and getting out. He did what he did and he did me good and proper even if it was pretty short!"

"I know I shouldn't have done him bareback," she said, "sorry but it happened so fast!"

"I've just been horny all day and really wanted to get laid quick and dirty and I hadn't been fucked by anybody new for a while. But as soon as we were done I came straight home. I knew I was running late but anyway...that's why I'm late. I'd love to go to out for dinner if you still want to. It's still early," she said. She just ran that down matter-of-fact calm. It just blew me away.

I was playing with her tits and looking at the marks he made on them all this time and going crazy.

"You're more gentle than he was but it still feels good. Anyway, I had a great time today! How was your day?" she asked.

I was almost out of my mind while she was telling me all this. She looked at me for a few moments. "You liked that just as much as I did don't you?" she asked.

I couldn't believe it when I said, "Oh God... yes!"

But it was twisting me all up inside and I didn't understand it or how I felt. It made me so horny and I didn't know how to handle all these feelings that were going through me. I didn't know what else to say.

"Don't worry honey," she said, "you did good. You really liked it didn't you? I'm glad. And you know what? It's going to happen again and probably pretty soon. I haven't had a good hard fuck in a while and I've missed it...but I wanted you to enjoy it as much as I did and I see you do. You know I don't mind the men you picked out for me for our at home threesomes but I like picking out other men for myself so I can really get done by some guy I want and when I want to."

"And I really like it that you got jealous and angry. I thought you would. So now I have control of this. And I like that. I like that a lot!" she said.

"So you can pick out men for me, I do like the variety and you know I'll be real slutty so you can watch. But from now on you won't be able to participate. You can only watch quietly unless there is something I want you to do... and I can think of a hundred things... but other wise you just have to sit and watch. And you can't touch yourself either. I'll finish you off after I'm done with our guest and he's gone. Do you understand what I'm telling you?" she asked.

She was sitting astride me and looking into my eyes and gently sort of rocking. I was avoiding looking at her directly because I was angry and embarrassed and confused.

"Look at me!" she yelled.

I raised my eyes to her...God she magnificent sitting there all flushed and naked.

"Feels good doesn't it baby...huh? Doesn't it?' You're really turned on now aren't you? You loved it didn't you...you love it that I'm going to fuck other men don't you?" she asked.

I tried to look away again.

"Look at me damn it! Tell me you love it. Tell me you want me to get laid good...tell me now!" she yelled.

"Yes," I mumbled softly.

"Yes what? Do you want to tell me something?" she asked.

"I want you to say to me what you want me to do," she said.

I couldn't help it and I looked her directly in the eyes and said very clearly "Yes! I want you to get laid good. I want you to fuck other guys...men that you want...God it makes me so fucking horny," I answered.

"Oh honey...I have been from the beginning. More than a few men have had me one way or another since we started. I just like it a lot. Pleasing them I mean...pleasing me. I suppose could stop if I really wanted to. But I don't. It's so exciting wondering how they are going to taste and feel...How they are going to do me...I love the sounds they make. The way they look when they cum," she revealed.

"And now I know what you want...what you need. You just said so your self I think... didn't you?" I asked.

"So now say please," she commanded.

"Please...please do yes. Please" I pleaded.

"Good boy! Now you must feel all ashamed and embarrassed don't you? But it feels good doesn't it? Admitting it now I mean. You're ashamed aren't you?" she asked knowingly.

I nodded.

"That's ok...it'll be our little secret," she said, "I promised I would tell you everything and I will. But I won't tell you every time so you will have to ask me...and you will...because it'll make you crazy not knowing won't it? So now understand... I own you and you're my boy-toy. Not just my lover but also my boy-toy. I'm taking control of this show now. That is what you want isn't it? Isn't it?"

I nodded.

"Now I want you to cum for me, empty yourself all out and let me have it. Just let it go...free yourself. I'll take good care of your wants and needs...so just let it go honey...cum now!" she commanded.

I just exploded!

"Oh that was wonderful baby. Beautiful... you did very well. Felt goooood didn't it?'

"Felt good...felt really good," I said.

I could hardly breath and it felt like my heart was going to jump out of my chest. I was almost in tears.

She got off me and looked at me half sitting half lying there with my pants around my ankles.

"You look ridiculous like that. Pull up your pants and clean yourself up. I'm going to change clothes. Then take me out to dinner," she said.

"Yes," I said, "alright." I was trembling and didn't know why or even what really had transpired over the past half hour.

I cleaned myself off and after she took a quick shower and dressed she came out of the bedroom and back to the living room. She looked great...really sexy in a sort of understated casual kind of way. She wore a crisp white shirt buttoned one button too low, no bra...her nipples clearly outlined under her shirt. Tight black Levi type pants and black 3 inch heels. She looked awfully damn good!

"Let's get a small table in a sports bar or some place like that. Where there are a lot of people. I told you I've been feeling horny all day. I want to show off a little. Flirt...maybe dance a little and get felt up a few times, maybe give out my cell number. We won't be too long. I don't want to pick any body up tonight though I would happy go to some one's car if you like. You know how much I like that and how accomplished I am," she said with a grin, "it doesn't take me long to get them off when I want it. And it is still early. I could if you want but it's been a pretty intense day...and I want to play with you when we get back home. On second thought, why don't we get separate tables? You can watch me play from the sidelines. You'll like that!"

She had always, since I've known her, been a hottie but I never saw or suspected she was so...I don't know the word. I had been around the world a couple of times and had more than my share of women... and some of them were pretty kinky and twisted but I had never in all my life experienced anything like this. She was fascinating. It was like she had two sides, two personas. On the surface she was a good looking normal bubbly and respectable business lady. What lay beneath and inside was a different story. I knew from the night I met her she was in high gear for sex. She was always ready for it the night we met. But I had no idea how deep she really ran. It was a whole different person she showed me that night who was very real. You would just never suspect what was behind those wide green eyes. It was almost frightening...it was frightening! But I was totally mesmerized and I couldn't seem to break away...and admittedly didn't want to. My mind was spinning out of control and I couldn't even imagine what I was imaging.

On the way she said, "I don't do this do this every day...maybe a quickie once in a while like today, maybe twice but not for about week or so. I've been at this since I was in my twenties and I have learned a lot and one thing is I've learned is I'm not going to change. I don't want to. I enjoy myself too much. I know you're surprised and hurt. Your probably feeling humiliated too and I am sorry for that but I know I'm not going to change. It's way too late. I like it. I'm hooked. It's who I am. It's me."

"So on the way home after he did me, I decided that I needed to be up-front and straight with you," she said, "I don't want you to leave me...I'm very fond of you...but I don't like having to lie. I don't like hiding so I thought you should know and to know today was not unusual for me. I do this. I like it. I don't want us to get in over our heads but on the other hand, I think it's been a very good day for both of us. I've certainly had a good time. You did too and you know it! I'm extremely pleased with you and how you're taking it. I guess I could say I'll have my cake and eat it too!" She announced with a giggle, "Actually more like I'll have my cock and eat it too! Things are going to be ok with us. And fun! I promise!"

I can't say that I was in complete agreement with her. Half a year went by and I was totally clueless. I felt like...I don't know how I felt... like an idiot. She made me horny and out of my mind.

Actually neither of us was hungry and it was early being something after 8. We live high in the Pacific Northwest and it doesn't get dark until after 10 this time of year. We found trendy sort of place that really didn't have a theme and I checked it out... it had a bar and a dance floor with a live band that was sort of soft rock country. Somewhat upscale but it was a blue jeans and casual shirt kind of place. Around the dance floor was a bunch of those little round tables with tall chairs. No booths or pool table. It was definitely a meet and greet kind of place, not a hang out. There were a few apparent couples, a fair amount of women and as usual quite a few more guys. I went back to the car.

"Well, this place seems to be ok. Kind of sterile...I don't think there's much to eat," I reported.

"We didn't come here to eat silly, we came here to have a good time," she said as she looked at me with hooded eyes.

My stomach had begun to twist around. I felt like I was exhilarated and full of and dread all at the same time and drawn like a moth to a porch light.

"I think getting laid this afternoon...and then by you...would have been enough for one day," she said, "but now I don't know. I feel all edgy and zingy...ready!"

266xxyz
266xxyz
15 Followers
12