Bonnie Cuts Loose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

EYES: Mmm, we think she's his chick...looks like they're arguing.

VAGINA: Aw! You mean he's not jerking off anymore?

HEART: Oh, I hope she's not too mad...I hate when people fight.

EYES: Hold on, hold on...maybe they're not arguing.

VAGINA: What do you mean? What are they doing?

EYES: It looks like he's showing her what he's looking at...

...

VAGINA: ...Yeah??

EYES: I—...is she smiling?

BRAIN: Say WHAT now??

HEART: She likes it?

VAGINA: Oh my God...clit hardening...

BREASTS: What's she doing now??

EYES: ...Looks like she's...she's leaving.

VAGINA: Huh?

HEART: I hope she's not too angry with him.

EYES: Wait, wait...she's coming back. And she's...what the...?

VAGINA: What? What is it?

EYES: We...we think she's got a chair.

VAGINA: She's sitting with him? Oh my gosh, you mean they're gonna watch it together??

EYES: Maybe...sh—...what's she doing?...She's...she's facing him, and...

HEART: ...And he's facing her??

EYES: Um, actually, no...he's staying right where he is...and they're looking at the screen...

VAGINA: ...And...?

EYES: Oh my God.

VAGINA: What?

EYES: Are you kidding?

HEART: What??

EYES: Are you kidding us?

BREASTS: WHAT??!

EYES: Are you freaking KIDding us right now?!

VAGINA: EYES!

EYES: Sh—...she's jerking him off!

VAGINA: SHUT up!!...Is she...is she doing anything with the other hand? Is she tickling his balls? Or caressing his chest?

HEART: Oh my goodness, I'm fainting...I don't know whether to flutter or shatter.

VAGINA: What's she look like??

EYES: Uh, she's blonde...and hot...and blonde. And HOT.

HAND: Wow, I'm gonna be sore for days, but I don't care, it feels so good in here.

VAGINA: Oh God, You are divine, aren't You?

EYES: We...we are just—we're mesmerized. We can't look away!

FINGERS: You think that's bad? We might as well be sewn to Bonnie's pussy right now!

VAGINA: This is the most awesome thing that has ever happened to anybody, ever.

EYES: OH—oh, they're—they are, they're kissing!

HEART: Awwww...that makes me really sad and really happy at the same time...

BRAIN: You know what? I am, I'm just gonna head home, completely on my own. You guys have fun. Bye now.

VAGINA: Eyes! What house is this?? What's the address?

EYES: What? W—...we don't know!

VAGINA: What do you mean, you don't know?!

EYES: What do you mean, what do we mean?? We DON'T KNOW. The addresses are on the fronts of the houses, not the backs.

HEART: Well, we should be able to figure it out by counting the houses back home...I think. Right, brain?

...

HEART: ...Brain?

EYES: Brain??...

HEART: ...She's gone. Our brain's gone.

EYES: Oh dear, now we've gone and done it. We've officially lost our mind.

VAGINA: All right, don't freak. I'm sure if we just have another orgasm, she'll come back.

HEART: Y'know, vage, I would say you have a one-track mind, but it's not like that's big breaking news.

Bonnie rubbed herself vehemently again, watching Steve and his girlfriend inside. She tried to rub and thrust herself as hard and as fast as it looked like the girl was stroking his cock. She wished she didn't have to be peeping in on them to see this. A million questions were running through her mind in relation to their manual fornication. How soft was the girl's hand, how velvety or spongy was Steve's penis, how hard was it in her palm, was it throbbing, how intensely, was he close to coming, was she gonna come, would he stroke her after he was done...Bonnie sighed. It was a strange situation. She was watching the guy she really liked being jerked off and kissed by a super-hot girl, and on the one hand, she was really disappointed that he was taken, but on the other hand, she'd never be more turned on in her life. Being bisexual could be tricky, she thought.

The rain had tapered off considerably—in fact, it had lessened to only a light drizzle, but none of her body parts noticed. Her hand was wet and stained to the wrist. Small bubbles of bliss were forming and popping in her pussy. Her nipples were so hard, someone could have made engagement rings out of them. Her legs were getting sore again, so she shifted position, quickly spread out the blanket, sat down flat on her bottom and resumed her jilling off. Her heart was slamming through her chest. If she were to come watching this, she wasn't sure there'd be any recovery. She didn't know if she could ever proverbially go back home again, as it were.

She wished she had a dick and she could get someone to stroke it so she could feel what Steve was feeling. It was obvious from his face and the angle of his head the girl was making him lose it. Bonnie could almost hear him moaning. Yes, she thought she could recognize the signs from the demonstrative jerk-off videos she'd watched on her computer. Oh, she was dying for his hot come to fire out of his almost purple, pulsating cock. Please come, she mentally begged. Please come for me. Pretend it's me sitting there with you. She stifled a little giggle at how ludicrously immoral and perverted she was being, but she couldn't help it. It was...

EYES: ...Wait a minute.

VAGINA: W—...wh—...what?

EYES: ...Uh-oh.

HEART: What's the matter?

EYES: She just looked up.

HEART: GASP.

VAGINA: She saw us??

EYES: She's looking right at us!

VAGINA: Holy hell! RUN!!

Bonnie knew her movement would definitely give her away, but she'd already been caught. The mace and flashlight were wrapped in the blanket, so she grabbed up the whole thing, scrambled to her feet and raced home as fast as her sore legs would go.

EYES: Damn it! We shouldn't have pushed our luck!

HEART: Oh God, are we gonna be arrested?

VAGINA: Not if we get home and inside before they know what happened. Hopefully it was dark enough they didn't see everything.

EYES: Okay...let's not panic. They had a lamp on, but it was about fifty feet away. For all we know they thought we were a deer.

LEGS: Right...right...let's go with that.

VAGINA: Yeah. I don't think we're in huge trouble. If anything, I think we just confused them. I really don't think they're gonna call the cops or anything. At least, I sure hope not.

EYES: You don't think someone already saw us before and called them, do you? 'Cause we did see that one cop car go by.

VAGINA: I don't know...just get us back.

FEET: We're going as fast as we can!

EYES: There it is! We're home!

HEART: Thank God.

She zipped to her back door, leaned down, wedged the key in, shoved the door open, wrenched the key back out, shut it and locked it.

***

May 2nd, 1:07 a.m.

HEART: Oh my gosh...that was terrifying...absolutely terrifying...

HANDS: Look at us, we're shaking!

FEET: Our blood's ice-cold!

LEGS: And we're about to turn into Jell-O in five seconds.

VAGINA: For once, I can't argue with you. This doesn't happen too often to me, but I'm totally wiped. I couldn't make Bonnie come or even get her aroused right now if her life depended on it.

BRAIN: Well, well...I take it you all had quite an adventure?

VAGINA: Brain...I think I should apologize. As wildly aroused and soaking wet as I still am...you had a point. It was dangerous. Excitingly and erotically dangerous, but still dangerous.

BRAIN: Wellllll...I won't be vindictive and say, "I told you so"...even though I did. I'll just say I'm glad it's out of our system.

VAGINA: Yeah—do me a favor, would you? If I ever try to make us do something like that again, make Bonnie shove something in me to shut me up.

BRAIN: I'd be delighted. Well, if you all are back to your senses, listen up: we're taking a shower, and we're going straight to bed.

MOUTH: Can we please have a drink first?

STOMACH: And...maybe something to eat? Just a little snack? Little yummy in the ol' tummy?

MOUTH: Oh, yeah, that sounds good!

BRAIN: All right, all right, but that's it. You can have a glass of water and a banana. And put the banana in the mouth, hand, would you please? And actually eat it?

HAND: I promise.

MOUTH: So do I.

BRAIN: All right, one drink, one snack, one shower, and that's all! Lights out! That is, of course, as long as Her Highness The Vaginess has no objections to that?

VAGINA: Zzzzzzzz...

BRAIN: Ah. Good. Glad to see we've regained our sanity.

EYES: We don't think we're ever gonna be able to look at Steve the same way again.

HEART: Oh, I really, really, REALLY hope his girlfriend likes chicks too...she was really beautiful.

Bonnie grabbed a towel and wrapped her sneakers in it. She tossed her socks and the blanket in the washer. She took off the binoculars and detached the key. She put the mace and the flashlight back in their places. She got the banana and the water first, quickly downed them, and started up the shower.

Bonnie was beyond exhausted. On several levels. She smelled strongly like outside. It went without saying she'd spent virtually all of her energy. Even with that refreshing nap she'd taken behind that tree, she still only had enough stamina remaining to take a good, thorough shower, dry herself off, stagger into her room and collapse into bed for about eight...days.

The bittersweet feeling lingered in her mind that she knew Steve had a girlfriend—or someone who sat with him while he was porning it up, stroked his penis and made out with him. Her heart still ached, but, well...she really did like Steve, a lot, enough for his happiness to make her happy, whether it meant getting to be with him or not.

She still probably wouldn't be able to look at him the same way again, though.

Wow...but would things ever be the "same" with her, she wondered, as for the rest of the elements in her life?...Then her lips went up into a smile and she shivered with excitement again when she remembered: oh yeah...we can go find a nudist colony to check out!

OH my gosh, she thought as she slipped into the shelter of the hot water. That, was, AMAZING...beyond words...

...But I am NEVER doing that again. I promise, I swear, so help me, cross my heart, I am absolutely, positively, certainly, definitely, surely never ever ever ever ever EVER going to do anything like that...EVER...again.

...

...for a while.