Bonnie is Blackmailed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,589 Followers

All the way to Bonnie's house Maria held Bonnie in her arms and comforted her.

Maria and Mi Ling guided Bonnie to the bedroom and undressed her. Maria went to the bathroom and filled the tub with warm water and bubble bath. They disrobed as well and entered the bath with Bonnie; the two women massaged and washed her for over an hour. She was toweled dry and dressed in a blue robe and placed in her bed.

Mi Ling answered the door for Lin, Fen, and a gorgeous redhead who introduced herself to the women as Terry, a friend and neighbor. Once in the house, they all looked upon the nude Mi Ling. She quickly explained that they just finished giving Bonnie a bath.

On the way up the stairs, Terry felt Mi Ling's ass, "Very nice!"

"Not now, but soon you will have your sexy lips on my ass and you will know how nice."

Bonnie was sitting up in bed, her head rested on two large pillows, she smiled and said, "You two look so funny naked while everyone else is fully clothed."

"It's so good to see you smile again." Maria stated.

"Let's all get naked so no one will feel out of place!" Terry giggled. With that being said, the three women disrobed, now all of their sexy beauty was on display. Lin and Fen began to massage her feet, Maria massaged her head, Mi Ling held her hand and Terry climbed on the bed and held her other hand.

"Wow! I should get sick more often, this is fabulous, I love all of you so much, and Maria I'm sorry I got sick and let you down. When do you want to finish my punishment?"

"You sweet girl, you did not let me down and there will be no more punishment for you. You can tell your husband if you chose to but I advise you to think about it first. Don't worry about that crack whore shit, it will never happen. I love you very much and just want to see you happy. There is no way that I could do that to you, so don't worry."

Hands moved up her legs and up her arms to her breast, ten hands were exploring her body. Goosebumps appeared all over her young body. Fingers gently stroked her pussy, Bonnie felt a tingling sensation all over her, lips kissed her nipples and made them point outward; now a tongue darted in-to her pussy sending shock waves down her legs. Lips and tongues were working her entire body and she was moaning in ecstasy. Her arousal hit a fever pitch and orgasm rocked her up and down, "Oh God,sssooooo gooooodd, yessss, oohhh, mmnnnn. Oh, Oh Oh yyymmmm, oh shit..!"

Bonnie was totally spent and just lay there with a great big smile on her pretty face. The group also smiled at her pleasure and with pride for the job well done.

The baby was crying and Maria ran to attend to her. She brought the girl back and held her in her arms saying, "What a beautiful little girl, just like her mother and what timing, she has been sleeping soundly since the baby-sitter left and waited for her mom to have her fun before she awoke."

"My screaming is what woke her up. Bonnie said.

Maria took Bonnie's hand and said, " I lied, and there is one more punishment for you!"

The smile left her face and was replaced with fear, "What is that?"

All eyes were on Maria as she laughed and said, "Before we go and let you get some sleep I am going to cook for you. That will be punishment enough."

They all were relieved, especially Bonnie.

"Nonsense, Let me call the restaurant and have them deliver us all some fine Chinese food!" Lin exclaimed!

The women all enjoyed the gourmet Chinese cuisine, kissed Bonnie goodnight, and wished her well.

"Thank you all so very much for all of your tender loving care. You are all wonderful and I love you. Maria a special thanks to you for forgiving me."

Maria went back to Bonnie, they booth had tears in their eyes and told her, "Thank you, The lesson that I have learned today will change my life forever, Never again will I inflict pain and punishment on you or anyone else. I love you." They kissed on the lips softly and then passionately.

"Should we move the party Saturday night, or do you still want to host?" Terry asked Bonnie.

"No don't move it. I think that it will be good for me, let's do it here."

"That's my girl, we will have a good time."

As they were leaving the room Maria turned back to Bonnie telling her, "Don't misunderstand me, there will be no more pain or punishment, but there will be plenty of quality pussy licking, when you come to work tomorrow I want you to drop to your knees and eat me out!"

They all laughed and Bonnie drifted off to sleep with her baby girl by her side.

LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,589 Followers
12