Bonnie Lavigne Ch. 01 - Getting Ready for Him

Story Info
Bonnie fails to follow a "Standing Instruction."
2.2k words
3.87
16.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Authors Note; although I've written before, this is my first endeavor with Erotic/BDSM writings.

***

Bonnie Lavigne is exited that He is coming home shortly and she wants to be ready.

Stripping down, she starts an examination of her body in the full-length mirror in the bedroom, closely examining for any hair that she will remove later in the shower. Doing this made the nipples on her voluptuous double D tits perk up in the excitement of what He may do to them. Rubbing and pinching them as she was didn't really help calm her down either.

Lowering her eyes, she checked her smooth, shaved thatch, to make sure it was also ready for Him. Turning around, she separates her ass cheeks, checking for any strays that she may have missed. Scowling at what she has seen at the major spots as she pads to the shower and turns the water on.

As it is warming up, she puts a new blade in the razor and steps into the steamy booth. Getting her hair wet, she grabs the shampoo and begins to lather. As the suds begin to run down her back, she shivers, thinking of His fingers running over her back.

After rinsing the soap out she begins with the shave. Starting with her underarms, she draws the razor over the light stubble from the last shave yesterday several times. She strokes her fingers over the smooth soapy skin and begins to feel better as she knows He likes her perfectly smooth, and she wants to be just that for Him.

Finishing there, she works the razor over her tits, especially concentrating around the edges of the caramel brown nipples. A few long strokes between her cleavage, then she begins to stroke her stomach with the razor, wanting to remove any of the fine hairs that may be there.

She reaches her pussy. She shaves up instead of down to try to get it as close as she can. She knows He may inspect her shaving and that anything found will be pulled with tweezers. Separating her pussy lips she smoothes the area so they will be smooth to the rose, wanting to insure that the only thing He will find down there is pink. After again running her hands and fingers over her body, she continues on to her legs and runs the razor as far as her toes.

Stepping out of the shower, she dries herself off and begins to blow dry her long, bottom of the ass cheek, straight, strawberry blond hair. She is proud that she can "hide" her nipples and make her pussy "peek-a-boo" with it. It took a long time to get it this long and shiny.

Beginning to cream her body, she smiles at her hourglass figure and hot apple shaped ass in the mirror. The unbroken tanned skin begins to glow as the cream is applied. Then she adds just a light touch of perfume to her neck.

She pads out to the living room, finding her "Spot". Placing her feet shoulder length apart. Bending at the waist until her upper body is parallel to the floor, keeping her legs straight. She reaches behind her pulling her ass cheeks as wide apart as she can, insuring it opens not only her ass but her pussy as well.

Picking her head up to look forward she begins reciting, "I am 100% submissive. I have no rights, only privileges. I have no will of my own. Your' will is my will. In order to prove that, I will do anything, anyhow, anywhere, to anybody you may deem fit." She will repeat this now until He tells her to stop.

He shows up about fifteen minutes later, pauses at the door, and listens. Bonnie is near enough to the door that when he is quiet and listens he can hear what she may be up to.

He opens the door and Bonnie does not loose a beat - knowing that if she does she will be punished.

He listens to her reciting the "Basic Rules" making sure she has them right and in the right order. Sitting down on the couch in front of her, he just looks at her. He never imagined a find like her. He smiles and thinks, "This night is going to be special."

Getting up, he walks slowly around her bent over body, occasionally stroking her here and there for a few minutes before he begins his "inspection". He reaches down and places his fingers over her clit area, rubbing it around not only to check for stray hairs or stubble but also to excite her. Bonnie jumps quickly from the touch, but doesn't stop repeating her Rules, closing her eyes for a moment from the pleasure of being touched by Him.

He works his fingers slowly over her smooth pussy and then back to her clit for another flick before continuing in the direction of her asshole. Arriving there, he runs his finger in little circles to insure that he has checked her entire crack, front to back. Bonnie starts grinding her hips a little, hoping to get more pressure. His fingers are really turning her on.

He reaches for her free hanging tits and slowly, very lightly brushes over her caramel globes. He concentrates on brushing her lovely nipples a little extra. Bonnie's voice trembles but she continues on, "...100% submissive. I have no rights, only privileges. I have no will..." She tries to bend a little to get his fingers closer, but he moves his fingers with her so the pressure does not increase.

He slowly works his fingers up along the side of her tit in the direction of her armpit, bending his finger at the knuckle, feeling her armpit with the back of his finger. He steps around her head and starting with her armpit works his way to her other now stiff nipple, where he again gives it extra treatment.

He sits down on the couch. Bonnie still has her head lifted, but lowers her eyes now. She has not stopped reciting the Rules.

Bonnie has lost her feeling of time reciting the Rules so often. It feels like he sat in front of her for a long time before getting up and leaving the room. She can hear but not see him come back behind her and she is nervous.

He gets on his knees so he can see better and raises the tweezers. He pinches extra skin on the edge of her pussy lip, right on the edge of where it starts to turn pink, and squeezes the tweezers. Bonnie squeaks, not only from the pain of the pinch but also because of the disappointment of not providing a proper shave, but goes on, "I am 100% submissive. I have no ..."

He continues the pinch for a bit, releases the pressure then reapplies the tweezers with less skin in-between them and pulls the hair out, making Bonnie cry out before she catches herself and continues her recital.

He stands and slaps her opened pussy in-between her hands with an open hand, his extended fingers connecting with her clit, making her jump. She controls herself this time and does not call out.

"Stop," he calls with his baritone voice. Bonnie stops reciting the rules but keeps her mouth open enough for a cock. Because of her concentration, Bonnie just now notices that her pussy is wet and her mouth is dry.

He again sits on the couch in front of her, this time with a beer in his hand staring at her. Bonnie glances at the beer. He sips the beer and scowls at her.

Sitting there for a while, he just continues to stare at her and sip his beer All the time Bonnie is getting more thirsty from the long session of reciting the rules and having her mouth open for so long. Though thirsty, she wants to be a good slave, and would never ask Him for something during a time she feels she is being "taught something". She just disappointed him by failing to follow instructions and is being made to think about it.

After about fifteen minutes of him sitting there sipping his beer and watching Bonnie's mouth drool as she has not closed it since she was told to stop, he calls "Drink."

Bonnie stands, turns and pads into the kitchen, making sure she is "model walking", knowing He is looking at her hot ass. There she takes her doggie bowl, fills it with water and returns to her "Spot" placing it on the floor. She turns her back to him, gets on her hands and knees, keeping them together, lowers her head with only her arms so her ass it on display as she laps at the water, getting her fill.

He looks at her raised ass and pussy, seeing the red spot from where he used the tweezers.

Bonnie straightens her arms, raising her shoulders, picks up her head, opens her mouth and waits.

"Away," he orders.

Bonnie takes the bowl and model walks back into the kitchen. She returns, faces him and gets back into the same position she was in while reciting her rules. Not saying a word.

Getting up, he stands right in front of Bonnie's open mouth. Bonnie moans as he has not opened his pants, and she badly wants to suck his cock. Instead, he moves his crotch forward and pushed the fly of his pants against her nose. Bonnie whimpers softly while he pushes his crotch a bit harder against her nose.

Taking a step back he commands, "Food."

She stands and model walks into the kitchen and makes a meal for the both of them. She places his plate on the table, kneels down with her knees wide and her hands on her thighs just beside His chair and waits.

As he sits down, he ruffles her head and says "Eat."

Bonnie spoons her food into the doggie bowl, places it on the floor across from Him. Getting into the same position as she did when she drank, she begins to eat, remembering to keep her hands on the floor and her ass up in the air.

Eating slowly he is enjoying the view of her pussy up in the air. He sees her pussy throb now and again and he knows that she knows he is watching her and she is getting exited. He knows also that she really wants it. It doesn't matter where or how really - she just wants his cock.

He finishes his food and watches her throbbing pussy until she raises her shoulders and head. He tells her to turn around. She turns and stops with her head up and mouth open - food on her chin.

Wanting her to remember her failure, he tells her, "Only a slave that does what they are told gets rewards. As you did not shave properly, you did not follow instructions properly and do not deserve a reward. Wash your face, grease up and get on the bed 'in position."

She sadly gets up and wiggles into the bathroom. There she washes her face, rubs lubrication cream over her pussy and asshole, making sure there is enough there so that she won't be told again she didn't follow the instruction.

Going into the bedroom she removes the blankets from the double bed, gets in the middle of it and pulls her knees up under chest, spreads her knees and feet as wide apart as she can and puts her arms out to both sides. Her tits and face are buried in the mattress.

He comes in and opens his toy chest. He inserts a metal butt plug up her greased ass and matching dildo in her pussy and makes her straighten her knees a bit, raising her ass enough to free up a space between her chest and thighs. Then he puts straps on her so the two toys can't be pushed out. Next, he attaches leads to the toys.

He rolls her on her back, buckles leather cuffs onto her wrists and ankles. D-ring clips the chains mounted to the bed corners onto the cuffs so she is spread eagle. Then he adds a blindfold and ring gag. Adding metal clips with leads to her perked up nipples. He connects the other ends of the leads to a tens device, turns the "jolt power" all the way up, sets a timer so that the tens turns on for one minute every five minutes.

He then says in a very calm voice, "What I found today shows me that you need a reminder to follow instructions exactly as you are told. One of your' 'Standing Instructions' is to have a perfectly smooth body from the neck down. I allow only the light fuzz on your arms and back. You should know that. Since you failed to follow a standing instruction, I can't be sure that you can follow any other ones I give you."

To finish he places headphones on her that will produce the recorded screech of fingernails over a chalkboard and turns the volume up loud.

He throws several blankets over her, turns everything on, and leaves the room.