Bonnie Lavigne Ch. 07 - Snow & Sybian

Story Info
Bare-assed in the Snow then a Sybian to warm up.
4.5k words
4.11
14.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some time has passed since Bonnie's visit in the club. During that time nothing spectacular has happened. Her daily ritual of being in position reciting the Standing Rules, occasionally being put in the Sensory Deprivation Box, sex with Him and shared with a few others were pretty much the rule but no big deal.

He had sold His car and bought a Pick-up truck where He added a few new "accessories" in the passenger seat and bed of the truck to make the truck fit better into the lifestyle. An electric winch was installed in the garage so that He could drive with or without the bed cap.

This gave Bonnie an opportunity to reflect.

Her life revolved around sex. Her holes were filled more often than not with either toys, cocks, fingers or tongues among other things. She sucked lots of cocks, occasionally licked pussy or was eaten out by a female. She was subject to most forms of BDSM from light to extreme. She was bound, humiliated, used and shared. She spent more time bare-assed than dressed in clothes He chose for her. But probably most important to her is that she was de-humanized.

Bonnie could not imagine being anything other than a slave. She had realized her submissive feelings early. When she was a young adult she had her "coming out" as a masochistic slave.

When she met Him, she slid still deeper into the slave role. He seemed to know what she needed with the conditioning that He provided. Ultimately, she "gave up her own will".

She loved the pain, the bondage, the humiliation, following any kind of order, being anything from cum bucket to being treated like a piece of shit. She did not want choices. Her only interest was doing anything and everything He demanded of her. To her there was nothing else but pleasing Him. He treated her the way she wanted to be treated. She wanted to be as close to a robot as she could get but still have the ability to think so she could relish in the things that He did to her. He is exactly what she wanted. He was about as close as one could get to a sadist without really being one.

Although she had only used her safeword once in their relationship - He did respect it. If there is something like a sadist that respects safewords that that was Him. He did respect her hard limits of no brutality or animals. Minors were never involved.

She loved the way He treated her with His cold and calculated manner. She did not want soft and cuddly. She needed Him and would do anything He wanted to keep Him as Owner.

Today it was snowing and He intended to use temperature as a tool. Besides, He wanted to use His new truck. He had installed "Dash-cams" on it. Two in front, one under the rear-view mirror where one would normally find one and one in the grill, both pointing forward, one built right into the dashboard pointed directly at the passenger seat, one in the rear window of the cab - pointing down to be able to see the truck bed and one in the trailer hitch area pointed back. Each was fit with a sixty-four gigabyte flash card and was connected to a remote control.

He had her cut her long straight, to the bottom of her ass cheek, strawberry blond hair to about the length of where a bra strap across her back would be if she was allowed to wear one. The length that got cut off, He used to build a whip with a dildoe handle.

He put high stiletto black boots that looked like they were painted on, on her. Over the boots He put leather straps with metal loops on her and did the same to her wrists. Other than that she was bare-assed except for her intimate jewellery.

As He led her on a tit-leash into the garage, she noticed that the cap for the bed was mounted. The tailgate and the cap's door to were already open. As she was being placed on her back on the mattress that was inside, with her head to the front, she noticed it was warm inside. Apparently, He had installed a heater in the back. As she lay down she saw the roof of the cap was also transparent.

He D-ringed her limbs to pre-installed chains to the four corners of the bed and closed the back of the truck.

Spread-eagle and helpless in a "glass box", Bonnie realized anybody with a higher seated car or a trucker would be treated to the full view of her bare-assed body.

When He got in the truck, He turned the dash-cam pointing into the bed on and adjusted the angle slightly, insuring her bare-assed body was in the frame.

He drove out onto the freeway and more or less drove around in circles, slowing some each time He passed a trucker to give them a longer look. Bonnie was not blindfolded and He was sure she had eye-contact with many or saw their lewd hand signals.

After a time, He drove into the woods. As He slowed the roof of the cap covered with snow so Bonnie could only see the passing trees on either side. When He was well into the woods, He stopped to get her out.

After being in the warm glass box, when He opened the back letting in the freezing air, she yelped.

He removed the D-rings and leather straps, leaving her in just her stiletto boots and brought her out in front of the truck.

"Walk sexy at one speed, like you want to get fucked. Ignore how close or how far I am with the truck," He ordered, "Stay in the middle of the Forester' trail in between the trees. Do not look back or turn your' head. Do you understand?"

Bonnie was already shivering and had goose-bumps but answered, "Yes, Sir."

"Every now and again I'll bring you into the truck to warm up if you're good. If you're not convincing, I'll walk you longer. Do you understand that too?" He asked.

She whimpered but answered, "Yes, Sir."

"Go."

Bonnie started "Model Walking". One foot in front of the other as if she was on a balance beam. The Stilettos helped her ass sway back and forth like He wanted and she added a little bit more hip motion for good measure. She did not want to be out here any longer than she had to be.

He turned off the cam for the bed of the truck, turned on His heater higher and flipped on both front cams.

He had her cut her hair because He wanted to see more of her ass. The length was great for hair-ties but it was concealing. He had to make a compromise. She had almost cried when He ordered it, but she complied reluctantly. She had pleaded with her eyes as she was proud of her hair but He was relentless. Now it was still long enough for a hair-tie, yet still short enough to show off her hourglass figure and fantastically hot apple shaped ass.

He followed her at such a distance to show she was walking bare-assed in the woods, but didn't fall so far back that she was small in the frame.

The cam in the grill of the truck was pointed slightly up. He would drive up close and every now and again. He would fill the "Grill-Cam" frame with her ass and lower pussy lips. From this view, He could even see the goose bumps before backing off slowly.

Bonnie was freezing. It was all she could do to keep on walking and not wrap her arms around herself and fall into a ball in the snow. He remembered His threat of leaving her out longer if she did not do it right and kept going. It was probably only a few minutes but to her it felt like hours. She straightened her back a little more and kept going.

Bonnie had walked maybe two-hundred yards when He called over a loudspeaker, "Get in."

She almost ran back to the truck and slammed the door getting in. The warmth hit her like a punch in the mouth. Funny enough, her fingers were not the coldest part of her, or her toes. The boots were not very warm but at least they kept her feet dry. Her nipples were the coldest. The piercings were metal and had taken the cold on faster than her body. The shaft of the nipple ring passing through her nipple had made them stand rock hard and pulled together to make them even harder. It reminded her of when He rubbed them with ice - but ten times more intense.

As she slammed the door, He yelled, "Hey! You want to stay out there? Slam the door again."

"I'm sorry, Sir. It won't happen again, Sir," she said with a bibbering voice.

After she was in the truck, He just let the truck stand. He watched her shivering and asked, "What are you?"

"I am Your slave, Sir."

"What kind of slave are you?"

"I am Your' willing slave, Sir."

He was testing her conditioning, "What are you willing to do for me?"

"Anything, anytime, anyplace, with anybody, Sir."

He smiled that the conditioning had sit so well.

"Are you willing to go out there again so I can get some more camera shots?"

Bonnie grimaced, "Yes, Sir. Whatever You wish, Sir."

He watched her body. He did not want her to get frostbite, but He still wanted His shots.

He examined her fingers, nipples, and had her take off her boots long enough to inspect her toes. Everything seemed ok.

They sat there for about half an hour while He drilled her. Having her explain being a slave and how much she wanted to be HIS slave.

"This time, walk behind the truck. Same way, same speed. Ignore how close or how far I am from you. Do you understand?" He ordered again.

"Yes, Sir," she uttered.

He did the same with her as He had when she was in front. He got close, having her almost walk into the back of the truck and filled the frame of the "Trailer Hitch Cam" with her pussy. Then back off again to get her swaying and slightly bouncing 38DD tits.

Next time He had her get back in the bed. Bonnie thought it was over and was going to get tied spread eagle again.

He had her get in on her stomach. After she was reasonably warm again, He had her pull her knees up under her chest. He greased her ass somewhat, not wanting too much outside her asshole to freeze and inserted the new dildoe hair whip, using it as a horsetail and had her out in front of the truck again. This turned her into a makeshift ponygirl.

Each time she got in the truck, He inspected her as He did the first time. Had He found the slightest inkling of frostbite, He would have stopped. He questioned her about her submissiveness each time before asking her if she was willing to go back out again. He did not leave her out very long each time; making her warm herself often, but to Bonnie it seemed like hours each time.

This time He bound her arms at the elbows and wrists with the leather straps, forcing her to shove her chest forward, hence, making her tits look even bigger.

He threw a rope up over a tree branch and lifted her up in the air by her hands in suspension cuffs. Letting her swing while using a hand-held camera on a tripod. Using the same camera, He tied her to a tree, both with the tree to her back as well as to her chest.

After He thought He had enough material, He sat her in the passenger seat of the truck, closing metal bands in the armrests He had installed, over her forearms and locked them. He used pre-installed bands over her knees and around her shins, keeping her legs spread as wide as the seat.

Leaving the heater blasting and taking off her boots, He turned on the "Dashboard Cam" that was pointed right at her recording the slightest curve or bump moving her tits around.

Once they were home, He put her in a warm shower.

After she got out and dried off, she headed for her spot to get in position and recite her Standing Rules. He let her get through them twice and called her into the bedroom.

He had her lay on her side with her upper leg curled up.

He greased her pussy, straddled her lower leg and slipped His raging hard-on up her pussy where her pussy lips rubbed the underside of His balls and the root of His cock. In this position, He slid in very deep. He set a rhythm that He knew she loved and said, "Cum yourself out."

She pumped against His cock. With Him in her sideways, it slid His cock from side to side making it rub against her G-spot each time. She quickly came to peak and felt so warm she thought she would ignite. Then the explosion where she saw stars due to the contractions of her pussy.

He didn't stop pumping even though she could feel her juice run down her leg and across her ass cheek. She could feel the nipple ring of her lower tit rub against the sheet and mattress, turning her on even more. She came again. Spasm after spasm rolled through her body, she hoped it would never stop.

She then felt Him building and pumped harder and faster. She wanted Him to cum while she was still cumming.

He sped up along with her, holding on to her upper tit and her shoulder. He drove His cock so deep into her, she thought she might choke. She thought she could feel His load blasting into her. After He came, He fell on top of her, still holding her tit while His warm cock was lying on her lower knee.

After a time His cock went flaccid on her knee and He rolled over on His back.

Bonnie, still on her side with her knee up, looked Him in the eyes and then let them roam down His body to His cock. He nodded and she got to her knees and took His cock in her mouth, sucking Him clean of His cum and her juice. She licked His balls and all around the root until He stopped her.

Receiving no more instructions, she got up, went to her spot and got in position. Placing her feet shoulder length apart. Bending at the waist until her upper body was parallel to the floor, keeping her legs straight. She reached behind her pulling her ass cheeks as wide apart as she could, insuring it opened not only her ass but her pussy as well.

Picking her head up to look forward she began reciting, "I am 100% submissive. I have no rights, only privileges. I have no will of my own. Your' will is my will. In order to prove that, I will do anything, anyhow, anywhere, to anybody you may deem fit."

Bonnie occasionally took the risk of taking it upon herself to get in position and recite the Rules without being told as a way to prove to Him that she was still devoted to Him. Most times, she did this right after she had received some kind of reward, like cumming herself out. She never felt like she deserved a reward, as she loved the way He treated her anyway and felt guilty when she was rewarded. Perhaps it was due to His Brainwash Conditioning that she never felt deserving.

He came out with another hard-on and sat down in front of her. He listened to her recite while stroking His cock to keep it hard. After a short time of listening, He stepped up in front of her and pressed His swollen cock head against her nose.

Although Bonnie was tempted to take it into her mouth, she had not been told to stop reciting her Rules, so she kept reciting.

Stepping behind her, He pushed His cock into her already slippery pussy and fucked her again - real slow.

He didn't want either of them to get off again; He just wanted the pleasant feeling of her pussy around His cock.

He pulled her backward, with His cock still in her pussy until He was able to sit down. All the while, Bonnie was reciting the Rules.

As He sat down, He stopped her recital. "Flex," He ordered.

Bonnie flexed her muscles. Squeezing and releasing His cock rhythmically. Her pussy muscles were strong. He had her practice on the toys that were inserted into her. He had instructed her long ago that when a toy was in her pussy, she was to practice. When being fucked she was to relax when being pumped into and to squeeze on the backstroke.

Now and again, He liked to have her just sit in His lap and just flex without pumping. She would always try to squeeze as hard as she could by these occasions, although she may have pussy cramps afterward.

He reached around under her arms and grabbed her tits to squeeze and knead them. Sometime He squeezed hard enough to hurt, making her squirm a bit deeper onto His cock. He pulled and twisted her nipple rings, adding more to His mild tit torture.

Eventually, He had her stop to make food. This time however He didn't have her eat at the same time. She was to straddle the table, her knees just behind the corners, which spread her legs wide and to lean back and support herself on her elbows.

Bonnie did exercises and stretching but still found it difficult to hook her knees around the edge of the table. Her crotch muscles complained that the table was a few inches too wide, but she did it. Then she leaned back on her elbows.

"Throw your' head back and open your' mouth," He ordered.

She did as she was told.

In the glass in the cabinet on the other side of the room, He could see that she had her mouth open.

He put a carrot in her mouth and told her to practice squeezing the carrot with her tongue.

When He sat down, He put the plate of food in-between her legs. He had her slide back somewhat more to provide Him with a bit more room and to see her wide-open pussy better. Her pussy was stretched so wide that her fuck hole was open. He ate His meal looking at her pink. He thought "Perhaps, one time I'll use her as a plate".

When He was finished, He removed the carrot and inserted an electric dildoe into her open pussy. Then she was allowed to get her own food, now cold, and eat here in the living room out of her doggie bowl.

As she was bent over her bowl, He connected the leads of the dildoe to a tens that He turned up full.

Instead of a timer, He used a remote control. As He watched her dip her face into her bowl, He zapped her.

Bonnie jerked herself up on her arms and yelped.

"Continue eating," He commanded.

Each time she was just about to get food into her mouth, He zapped her. Bonnie had to fight through being zapped by each bite of her food. This was more difficult than many other things she had had to do with this kind of dildoe inside her. She occasionally bit her tongue but she had eventually finished her meal. During the time she drank out of the bowl, He did not zap her. He did not want her inhaling water.

When Bonnie straightened her arms and picked up her head to indicate she was finished, she was wearing quite a bit of food on her face. She looked like a puppy that shit in the wrong place and had gotten its' nose rubbed in it to learn "not here".

"Position. No Rules," He ordered.

She got up and got in position, picked up her head and opened her mouth.

"Turn in place," came next.

Using small steps, she turned. An all-hole open slave, with a face full of food.

Each time her ass was facing Him for half a turn, He used the new hair whip. He knew He wasn't hurting her physically but also knew what a mental whipping she was getting being beat with her own beloved hair.

After she had turned about a dozen times, He had her clean up. Once she was clean, she was to go into "His Room", get in position with Rules and wait.

~ ~ ~ ~

Bonnie was not allowed to have privacy. When she was in a room she was required to make sure the door was open - even in the bathroom. The only acceptation was the doors to the outside. She was not allowed in "His Room" unless escorted or told to go in. When He was not in His Room, the door was closed and most of the time locked. She cleaned only when ordered.

She had specific clothing, some outfits and costumes "sets" that He had approved for her to wear when she was required to go shopping, or had to leave the house for some other reason when He was not present. None of the things she was allowed to wear included panties or bra. All of them were very sexy, very racy, or barely there.

She was not allowed to combine the way she wanted; He decided the combinations and each set were designated to a specific day. Had He had it His way, she would never wear clothing unless He wanted a change, but there were situations where if she went bare-assed she would be arrested.

In the house, after doing something that required clothing, she was allowed to wear them no further away than three feet from the door if she had more than one load and afterward long enough to close the entrance door. After she was bare-assed, she could then bring the groceries in the kitchen.

12