Bonnie's Date

Story Info
Birthday dinner becomes a fantasy fulfilled.
1.3k words
4.03
41.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carieta
carieta
5 Followers

I have always had this fantasy about sex in the toilets. Not dirty sex, but exhilarating, naughty sex. It had to be in pubs or nightclub loos though. Somewhere where it is busy, likely to be cleaner than public toilets and, more chance of being noticed. So, you can imagine by surprise and delight, when my fantasy became reality.

I had been invited out for a meal with friends. Someone's birthday I believe. By the end of the evening, I left with such a smile on my face; you would be forgiven in thinking it had been mine. The poor sod that did have his birthday was forgotten about by me. I really must make it up to him. Anyway, we were a party of six. Three of us were women. Obviously, the rest were men. No couples either. It's so easy for people to feel left out when others are kissing and cuddling. You get left, twiddling your thumbs. Anyway, I was single at this stage. Too much heartache recently; just wanted to be on my own. The only drawback to that was the sex. God, did I miss the sex! I'd always had a high sex drive and was unable to go without for that long. A few days were my maximum.

During the meal, my attentions had been drawn to one of the waitresses. Let me explain, I am bisexual. Just not actively, or openly bisexual. I'd had desires for women before but had never got the chance to sleep with one. This waitress, though, caught my eye in a way I could never explain. She was cute. About average height, (just slightly shorter than me. I stood at 5ft 10, in my socks.), long dark brown hair and beautiful light blue eyes. Throughout the evening, her services had been directed towards other tables but that hadn't stopped my eyes wandering. I had been looking vaguely for signs of interest from her. I had no idea if she was even interested in the same sex. I had certainly made my interest known to her! I couldn't believe how forward I had been. Not my usual way at all. I figured though, that the chances of seeing her again were more than remote so what the hell!?

My eyes followed her moves, everywhere she went, my eyes went too. Somebody must have noticed. I wasn't that subtle believe me. She had this sort of wiggle that was beautiful to watch. To me, she swept across the floor. She wasn't aware of the effect that she had on people. I noticed a few men, glanced her way too. A spark of jealousy rose in my breast. Christ, what was I on? I didn't know her enough to be jealous. That emotion was for insecure people; people who were unsure in themselves. I had never let jealousy to interfere in my relationships. I had far too much of that from my partners. Nasty, destructive emotion. My thoughts had drifted back to my previous conquests and without knowing, my anger had caused me to flush quite attractively across my cheeks. Perhaps I would have been less wound up if I had noticed the sideways glances of the gorgeous brunette. Feeling the need to visit the ladies, I made my excuses to my friends and walked to the toilets.

I was still in a world of my own whilst I entered a cubicle, pulled down my briefs and sat down to relieve myself. Hearing the door to the toilets open, I didn't think too much of it, while I cleaned myself up and then opened the door to the cubicle. I didn't get a chance to go far out of the toilet, before a strong push sent me backwards and the object of my desire, entered. My initial gasp of surprise would soon be turned into gasps of pleasure at the hands of this temptress…

At this point I was sitting back down on the toilet seat. Spreading her legs, the waitress sat astride my thighs. Now, I was temptingly close to her heaving breasts. The one thing, that I hadn't been able to take my eyes off, all evening. I couldn't believe this was happening. I could smell the scent of her skin and her perfume, both making me heady with excitement. Placing her lips close to my ears, she purred: "Hi, my name is Bonnie." "Hello.", I stuttered. Not normally this lost for words! Mind you, I am more of a doer than a talker. Lots of time was wasted by chattering too much. I was spellbound by her beauty and her sexuality. My lips were close to her cleavage. Taking the initiative, I planted a small kiss between her breasts. She gave a soft moan in response, so I continued tracing a path down the centre of the valley. She flung her head back in pleasure, and then, placed her hands on my shoulders to steady her self. I became bolder in my attentions and moved my hands round her waist. My tongue tasted her skin where my lips had been before. At that point, she climbed off my lap and stood propped against the cubicle door. I saw it as a sign to get down to things deeper, so I took a deep breath and pushed my body up against hers. Taking her chin with one hand, I brought my mouth down to cover hers and we kissed deeply and passionately. I could feel her breathing deepen as my tongue massaged hers. My whole body was on fire; my pussy becoming wetter with each second of her touch. I hadn't given thought to what my friends must be thinking as I had not returned back from the ladies. I was so busy though that I really did not care. We continued to kiss and my hands travelled down her body to her thighs. Her legs were encased in black hold ups, feeling soft and velvety against my fingers. I slowly slid my hand up the inside of her thighs. Our lips had separated now. I found I needed to use all my concentration on what lied at the end of my journey up her gorgeous legs. When my hand finally found her pussy, I suppose I was half expecting her to not be wearing briefs. I could feel her juices run on to my fingers. Her clit already was erect, just waiting for some fulfilment of its own. I did not stand its way!

Crouching down, I lifted her skirt further up her thighs, so my tongue could delight in her sweet nectar. I was in heaven and no doubt she was close to it too. This was my first taste of a woman and I was sure it would not be my last. It was exquisite. I wanted to stay down there for ever, but through my tender love making, her gasps and moans became louder, signalling the proximity of her climax. With a long sigh, her thighs and stomach trembling she exploded in my mouth, drowning me in her juices. Standing up and still smelling and tasting of her, I placed my lips against hers in a deep and sensual kiss. Although my needs had not been fulfilled, I was not disappointed at all. I had no idea that when I got ready to go out, that my evening would end so pleasurably. Maybe my chance would come.

Finally she moved away and cleaned and tidied her self up. She glanced at me, and handed me a small, white card. Reading it, I was amazed to see her name at the top and her job and her business number printed on the bottom. It read:

Bonnie
All needs and desires 'catered' for!
Book me for a party, a meal or just a private dinner.
I guarantee that you will want to 'eat' again!
Tel No: *** **** ****
London WC1

I couldn't believe what I was seeing! I had been set up. Set up by my friends. I knew that they would have left by now. No doubt they weren't to know how I would react entirely. I was embarrassed, of course. Somehow, though, I knew that it would be ok and I would also be using her services again in the near future.

carieta
carieta
5 Followers