Bonnie's Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why did you do that to me? I thought you were my friend."

"I am your friend sweetie," Jeanie said. "Didn't I manage to get you the best fuck of your life?"

"I don't understand. You know about my upbringing. How could you know that and take me to that place?"

"Because I knew that was what you wanted."

"Never! Never in a million years could I have wanted that."

"Deny it all you want sweetie, but you wanted it. You told me about your fantasies of being taken by a big black man. Do you know what a fantasy is? It is something you really, really want, but haven't got the nerve to really do. You are my friend so I arranged for it to happen. I told Jamal about your fantasy of being taken and so he took you. You can deny it all you want sweetie, but I watched the whole thing from Leon's office window as you went wild on the hood of that car. You loved every second of it sweetie, every last second, and you would still be there if it was humanly possibly for Jamal to stay hard that long."

"You set it up? You told Jamal about me?"

"Jamal and a few others."

"A few others?"

"Sure sweetie, I had to find just the right guy for your first time."

"My first time? You sound like you expect me to do it again."

Jean gave a little smile and shrugged.

"Just how did you become involved with those people?"

"Just lucky I guess. I had a flat tire in front of the bar and Leon saw me trying to mount the spare and he came out and helped me. Then he took me into the bar so I could wash my hands. He offered me a drink and the next thing I knew he had me on my back on his desk and was fucking the hell out of me."

"That's it? You just casually decided to fuck a nig...black man?"

"No, not really. Leon just happened to be in the right place at the right time. I thought Frank was fucking his drop dead gorgeous secretary and I decided to take a lover to get even. Leon just got lucky."

"Was he? I mean Frank. Was he really fucking his secretary?"

"No. It turns out that he was just working long hours trying to earn a promotion, but the end result was the same - I wasn't getting laid enough."

"How long has this been going on?"

"About six months now."

"Six months and you never let on?"

"How could I? I knew your background and I was afraid that you would stop being my friend if you knew that I was getting steady injections of hot black cock."

Bonnie just sat there and stared at her friend, amazed at what she had just learned.

He recognized her as soon as she came in the front door. He saw her stand there nervously and survey the room. He smiled in self-congratulation because he had known she would be back. Well, it was time to find out if he'd been right with his other guess. He walked up to her, "Hi Bonnie." "Oh, hello Leon. Is Jamal here?" "No, no he isn't" and he reached out and took her by the hand, "But I can see to it that you get what you need" and he led her toward his office. The woman glanced wildly around, but meekly followed along. Jean was going to be pissed because Bonnie was her friend, but business was business. Jean was too strong willed to let herself be turned into merchandise for his better customers, but this one would do nicely. His cock swelled as he thought of looking down on her as she lay, legs spread, on his desk. He was going to make some good money off this one, a lot of good money.

12