Bonnie's Obsession Ch.1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason didn’t need further coaxing. Crawling between Bonnie’s legs, he lifted them into the air and began licking, first down her right leg, then to the left. Bonnie’s hands were pulling on her tits and her fingers were tweaking her nipples as she felt an explosive orgasm begin to build. Jason then got his whole face in Bonnie’s swampy crotch and ate his mother out with supreme relish. He ran his mouth, his nose and his tongue between Bonnie’s sodden pussy, inhaling her sexy aroma and watching her vagina pool with her fluids. He dipped his tongue between her lips, then began tongue-fucking Bonnie forcefully, alternating from her pussy to her clit in a circular motion.

It only took a few minutes of this before Bonnie crashed in a writhing, moaning orgasm. “OH MY GOD!” Bonnie wailed as her cunt-licking son sent her over the edge. “LICK MY PUSSY. C’MON, BABY, EAT ME!” Bonnie convulsed in spectacular waves of orgasm that momentarily left her drenched and drained.

Jason looked down lustfully at his sexy mom, splayed out on the bed with a blazing, wanton look in her eyes, wordlessly begging him to take his huge cock and fuck her hard with it. But first, he wanted her to suck on it just a bit, so he crawled up to Bonnie’s left side until he was kneeling at her head. Bonnie smiled as she leaned up on the pillow and grasped his purple-veined pecker in both hands. She ran her tongue all around the shaft, over and under, then sucked each of his heavy-laden balls into her mouth, while continuing to stroke his cock with a light touch.

Jason groaned as his mom licked his cock, lubing his shaft for her to suck. She ran his cock all over her face, purring erotically as she did. When she didn’t think he could take any more, she opened her mouth wide and pushed his cock past her lips. Slowly she sank her mouth on his piston stick, swirling her tongue around the shaft as she gathered more and more of his burning cock into her throat. Her nostrils flared and snorted as she gathered in air. She could feel another orgasm building just from the feel of her son’s huge dick scudding down her throat. When she had about two-thirds of it in her mouth, she began sucking back and forth, working it deeper into her throat until she could feel his pubic hair tickling her nose and his balls on her chin.

Bonnie was elated that she’d sucked all of Jason’s cock into her throat. She chuckled to herself as the thought hit her that deep throating a cock was like riding a bicycle: once you learn how to do it, you never forget. She’d been a cock-sucking pro as a teenager; indeed, she’d spent most of the summer before her junior year in high school working the beach circuit at Myrtle Beach as a freelance whore. She’d become an expert at sucking almost any size cock all the way to the hilt in her throat, and even though it had been years since she’d sucked a cock, it was a talent she’d never lost.

Jason didn’t know all that; all he cared about was the sensation of his mother vacuuming his cock as far as he could thrust it. He was lost in heaven as he alternately looked down at his cock-sucking mother, her face filled with his dick, and looking up at the ceiling, hoping for control to keep from cumming too soon.

Bonnie could feel it, too, so she reluctantly pulled her mouth off Jason’s cock and lay back down on the bed. She had a burning look in her eyes as she reached down to grasp his cock at the base. “Fuck me, baby,” she whispered breathlessly as she aimed the head of his dick at the entrance to her pussy. “Fuck Mama. That’s it, come to Mama and fuck me like a good boy.” The room filled with the groans and moans of intense relief and pleasure as Jason slowly pushed his 10 inches, inch by excruciating inch, into his mother’s cunt until he bottomed out and their pubic bushes meshed together. He had had lots of women over the years, but none had come close to giving him the intensity of feeling her was experiencing with his own mother.

Bonnie looked up at her son with vacant, lustful eyes as her son filled her deeper than all but a very few men had filled her. From the moment Jason’s cock entered her, Bonnie knew she was forever changed. “Oh yeah, baby, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me,” Bonnie chanted as she began to rotate her hips in the time-tested fucking motion. Jason drove into his mother relentlessly, pulling almost all the way out then slamming his cock deep into Bonnie’s convulsing pussy, in and out, in and out.

Just like that, Bonnie could feel her second orgasm spill out her palpitating pussy. The sensations ran like a racehorse up her spine to crash in her brain. She could feel it coming on her again, the fuck frenzy she hadn’t enjoyed in such a long time, where she completely lost control of herself. She was becoming again the whore who could – and did – take on 12 men at once, who fucked her way through practically every man in her hometown, who could take a big cock in every hole she had, often at the same time, who could enjoy hardcore sex with women every bit as much as with men. They had called her a whore and a slut back in her hometown; she had laughed at them, not caring what they thought of her, then she had run from them.

She thought she had suppressed her whorish tendencies, but this act – this lewd, lascivious, incestuous act – had brought it all back to the surface. And she loved it! She had never felt more alive. No more would she deny herself pleasure. No more would she be the ice queen. She was ready to live again, and living for Bonnie meant sex, lots of it.

All of this flashed through her mind in but a moment before her attention was galvanized once again to the throbbing in her loins and the pulsing prick that was fucking her faster and faster. Jason grabbed his mother’s tits as he pumped his cock back and forth in Bonnie’s soupy cunt. He leaned down and gathered his mother’s sweaty body into his arms. Their slick bellies rubbed together as they kissed passionately, sending electric shocks up and down their bodies.

“Oh God, you’re sooooo goooood!” Bonnie cried, when she could finally get air into her lungs. “You fill me up so good, and your cock is so hard. Fuck me, Jason, fuck mama good.” Jason just grunted and fucked his mother even harder. He was giving her his best fuck and she was taking it and wanting more. He’d never been in a hotter, more active pussy than Bonnie’s, and he told her so.

Jason had always prided himself on his control during sex, and he’d done a Herculean feat in lasting as long as he had. But, finally, the heat of his mother’s pumping pussy and his need to cum overwhelmed his control. Groaning loudly, he pushed deeper than ever in Bonnie’s cunt, then exploded into her womb. A rusty first shot was followed by at least a dozen more just like it as he filled his mother’s pussy to overflowing with his fuck sauce. The white cream spilled out around his pistoning cock, out her pussy and over her pink, puckered asshole.

At the first shot of Jason’s cum, Bonnie had also exploded in a series of orgasms, climaxing in a great sobbing cum as she writhed and bucked underneath her beautiful son. For long minutes, they lay together grinding out their mutual orgasm, their groins seemingly detached from the rest of their bodies as they spilled their love over each other. Finally, the spasms subsided, and Jason again kissed his mother, this time more luxuriantly, as his dick deflated slightly in his mother’s still-trembling pussy.

“Wow,” they said in unison as they finally disconnected from each other. Then they laughed at how they had each reacted the same way at the same time. Bonnie hefted Jason’s still semi-hard cock in her hands and felt it swell slightly, while Jason idly stroked Bonnie’s bubbling pussy. It was apparent that what they’d just done was merely round one of a lengthy fuck session. Jason got up and went to the dresser, where he’d stashed their smoking kit, fished out a pipe and filled it up. The pungent weed helped rekindle the smoldering spark of their lust, and when they were finished, the two lovers gazed deeply at each other then kissed furiously, their hands exploring.

Jason felt between Bonnie’s legs at her soaking-wet pussy then down to her anus, which gleamed with the potent mixture of his cum and her pussy juice that had run in rivers from her open cunt. To test the waters, he ran finger up the crack of Bonnie’s ass and was rewarded by a growl of approval. His cock began to swell again in earnest as he pressed his finger past Bonnie’s anal ring and into her ass. Bonnie gathered her breath sharply then moaned in arousal when Jason began to slowly finger-fuck her ass. Jason grew more excited at his mother’s reaction. He’d never before had anal sex, largely because all of his other girlfriends had been afraid of his size. But not his sexy mother; not only would she let him fuck her in the ass, she was begging him to do it.

“Yeah, baby, finger my butt,” Bonnie hissed. “I want you to fuck my ass. I told you, I want you to do anything and everything you please. I need that big hard cock in my ass. I haven’t had a cock in my ass in so long. Please, baby, do it all to me. I want to be your whore mom, your slimy slut. I want you to fuck me and cum in every hole I’ve got. I love you so much. Please, make Mom your whore.”

Jason sat back, his head on the pillow, listening to his mom’s whorish patter. He would give her what she wanted and then some. He was going to fuck this woman every way a man could fuck a woman, and then he’d fuck her some more. He was beginning to get a sense of just what lay beneath his Mom’s surface, and that was a woman who loved to fuck.

Lovingly, Bonnie crawled up on her knees between Jason’s legs, opened her mouth and sucked his cock back into her throat, all the way to the base in one long, wet suck. She reveled in the taste of their combined love juice on his dick. Backing away, she wrapped a hand around the base of his shaft and began to bob her head on his length, making obscene slurping noises with her mouth as she sucked him purposefully. Expertly, she rotated her lips around his shaft, sinking his dick in her throat with each plunge. Jason sat up, reached over and massaged his mom’s perfect ass as he drove his cock into her mouth, kneading the cheeks of her ass.

Bonnie had a wild look on her face as Jason pulled her face from his red, swollen cock. Her flaming red hair was a mass of tangles that cascaded down her back as she looked up lustfully at her son. Jason quickly got up off the bed and retrieved a tube of lubricating jelly before returning to the bed. He thrilled at the sight of his mother, still on her knees, eyes closed and swaying sexily, her hands caressing her pussy and ass. She opened her eyes and stared at him hotly with a look of intense lust.

Jason got behind his mother and eased his dick to her throbbing pussy, which glared up at him with a flaming pink color. He teased her with his cock at first, rubbing it between her slack pussy lips and the soft skin between her ass cheeks. After a couple of such swipes, he pressed the head of his cock past the opening to Bonnie’s pussy and fed it into the dripping crack from behind. Again, they groaned lustfully as he fit his cock deep in her pussy, deeper than before. Bonnie could feel another series of orgasms building in her steamy cunt. She was beyond ecstasy, barely beyond consciousness, but she knew what she wanted.

“FUCK ME JASON! GODDAM IT FUCK MY ASS!” she cried. And Jason was ready. Pulling his cock from the warmth of Bonnie’s pussy, he pressed the head of his cock to her anus and pushed it past the tight ring, which stretched painfully to accept him. Bonnie squealed in a combination of pain and pleasure as the head of his dick popped past her ring and the shaft of his cock filled her well-oiled rectum to the hilt. “OH YESSSSSSS!” she wailed when he had every one of his 10 inches in her butt. Bonnie couldn’t believe the feeling her son’s cock was giving her. In her younger days, she’d had a weak spot for men with big cocks, and all this time she’d been living with a man who had the biggest and best cock of them all, her beautiful, sexy son. And that cock was filling her ass wonderfully, giving her a series of small orgasms, each one a little stronger than the one before.

Jason couldn’t believe it, either. His mother’s ass was the tightest thing he had ever had his dick in, and when he had plunged as deep as he could go, he pulled back and began to fuck Bonnie’s ass with a steady rhythm. Bonnie pushed her butt back against him as she felt him pump in her rectum. She was delirious with lust as she rotated her hips to get every bit of him in her suctioning ass. She wailed, she screamed, she thrashed and she moaned as they fucked in the lewdest way possible.

Because he had already cum once, and was good and buzzed from the weed they’d shared, Jason had amazing control, and he marveled as he watched his mom’s horny ass devour his slippery dick. Sweat poured off their bodies as Jason leaned over his mother’s back, ran his hands around her chest and fondled her dangling tits. He pumped forcefully as Bonnie kept her right hand buzzing on her clit, bringing herself to a state of near-constant orgasm. Her whole being, her whole reality, had been reduced to this magnificent cock and her wet, meaty orifice.

After a seeming eternity of steady humping, they cold feel exhaustion creeping up on them. They were both dripping with sweat, but they were still in a state of sexual frenzy, so Jason stepped up the pace of his fucking as they hurtled toward the climax that he sensed would leave them shattered. Rising up on his feet and taking his mother’s hips firmly in each hand, he drove his cock deeper into Bonnie’s ass and was rewarded when she started a convulsive wail.

“OHMYGODDDDDDD! FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME,” she cried out in sobbing wails. “OH MOMMMM, I’M GONNA CUM,” Jason cried in response. “UNNNNGGGGGHHHHH!” Bonnie cried unintelligibly as foam and spittle flew from her mouth. “SHOOT IT IN ME! FILL MY ASS! MAKE ME YOUR WHORE! C’MON FUCKKKKK MEEEEEEE!” And with that, Bonnie spasmed and bucked and moaned and thrashed as the most intense orgasm she’d ever experienced ripped through her, followed on its heels by another one and another one, each one of equal intensity. She heaved and cried and screamed as the throes washed over her sweaty body.

It was too much for Jason. With a strangled cry, he plunged one final time deep in his mother’s rectum as a bolt of cum like a steel rod shot from the end of his dick to bathe Bonnie’s rippling asshole in sweet, hot cum. Seemingly forever, he shot wad after wad into her ass. He shot so much cum it dripped out from her ass past his cock and down over her twitching pussy, where Bonnie’s right hand was still stroking her super-sensitive clit. Even after several minutes, Jason’s dwindling cock was squeezing out little drops of cum as he pumped every last bit into his mother’s gaping anus. By the time his dick slowly oozed from Bonnie’s ass, they had collapsed on the bed in a heap. Within minutes, they were asleep in each other’s arms, sleeping the sleep of the absolutely, thoroughly sexually satisfied.

Jason awoke to light streaming from a gap in the hotel’s curtains. He had always been an early riser, but the clock on the bedside table said 8:30; not exactly the crack of dawn. He rolled over and gazed at the sight of his mother, still asleep next to him, her tangled red hair spread out over the pillow. Their lives had changed forever, he thought to himself, but he quickly dismissed thoughts of the future. He only wanted to concern himself with the moment, and enjoy this new twist in his and his mom’s relationship on this trip, and face any consequences later. He climbed quietly out of bed so as not to disturb his mom. The bathroom had a small coffee pot, and he brewed a pot, then packed the pipe, which he smoked with his first cup. After a second cup, he got in the shower. When he emerged refreshed, he saw Bonnie awake and sitting up in the bed taking a hit from the pipe.

“Good morning, my handsome young stud,” said Bonnie sweetly at her man. Bending over the bed, Jason pulled his mom’s face to his and kissed her deeply. “I love you, Mom,” Jason said. “I love you too, son,” she answered sincerely. Bonnie reached up and fondled Jason’s swelling cock, then she got an idea. Bonnie got up and told Jason to sit in the chair by the window and spread his legs. He did as he was told, and when he did, Bonnie got onto her knees between his legs, grabbed his dick and began licking it like an ice cream cone. All around the shaft, up to the head she licked, then flicked off the clear drop of fluid that pooled from the hole at the tip of his dick. Back down his shaft, she licked again, to his big balls before returning here mouth to the top.

Bonnie gazed lovingly at the throbbing wonder she held in her hands. “I told you, I want to do it all with you,” Bonnie whispered, as much to his dick as to Jason. Then she sank her mouth slooooowly over the head and down the shaft, while grasping the base of his cock with both hands. Bobbing rhythmically on his dick, she slurped and sucked on Jason’s big twat-teaser while keeping her fingers interlocked in a slow pumping motion. Jason groaned as his mom administered the best blowjob he’d ever had.

“Oh, Mom, that feels great,” Jason exclaimed breathlessly. “Your mouth is so wet and hot. I want to shoot my cum down your throat until you gag.” “I’ve got a better idea,” Bonnie said, momentarily taking her mouth off his cock. “I want you to shoot it all over my face. I want to cum on me just like some whore.” “You want it like a whore; you got it, lady,” Jason hissed through clenched teeth. Then he grabbed the back of his mother’s head and forced his dick between her lips, into her mouth and down her throat.

A wet choking sound was all Bonnie could make as Jason began to fuck his hot rod steadily back and forth in her mouth. Her cheeks bulged at one point as he altered the angle of his thrust and her eyes began to water from the oral assault. All too soon, Jason felt the telltale tingle in his spine that told him another hot, rusty cum was imminent. Bonnie kept pumping her hands and mouth on his cock until she felt him begin to swell even bigger in her throat. At the last second, she pulled him out of her mouth, stroked him hard three more times, then squealed as his dick exploded in her face in big white globs. The first shot ripped across her right cheek and over her right eye; the second shot over her forehead into her hair; the third spurted over her nose and the next few, smaller, shots landed on her lips, on her outstretched tongue and on her chin, from where some dripped down onto her chest. There was still cum oozing out the tip of his cock as she stuck the head back in her mouth to get his last few drops.

Jason sat back in the chair with a big exhalation of air, while Bonnie fell back on the floor, where she quickly spread her legs and began strumming her clit with one of her middle fingers. It took maybe 30 seconds to bring herself to a writhing orgasm, right there on the floor. She panted and groaned as she felt the incredible orgasmic feelings wash over her body.

When she finally came back to reality, she looked around at the erotic scene and chuckled in amazement. Here she was lying naked in a hotel room with her legs akimbo, cum from her own son’s penis dripping from her face, with dried, clotted cum surrounding her pussy and her asshole. Her pubic hair was a matted mass of dried cum and juice from her most recent orgasm, and her body was sticky from the sweat of her exertions, both this morning and from the previous night. She stank of sex, of pure unadulterated lust. Her red hair was a mass of curly tangles that hung wetly over her shoulders, sticking to the sweaty skin.