Bonnie's Obsession Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,233 Followers

Bonnie purred in contentment as Jason’s hands came back up her sides and under her tits, which were all but boring holes in the floor with her arousal. Then he lay down next to his mother and bent his head down to kiss her again, even as she lifted her head to kiss him back. For long minutes they sucked at each other’s mouths, reveling in the feeling.

Then it was Jason’s turn for a full-body massage. At first, lying on his stomach was uncomfortable, as it scrunched his fully-erect cock between his belly and the floor. But Bonnie encouraged him to lift his ass up a little bit and the discomfort eased. And then Jason was subjected to the most spine-tingling experience he had yet received. Bonnie’s hands were a work of art as they danced lightly, effortlessly down his back and over his taut buttocks. She lightly fondled his balls, which dangled beneath his upturned crotch, then brushed her hand over his cock, bringing back a lingering trail of pre-cum that she used to wetten her middle finger so she could light brush his asshole.

Jason grunted in surprise at the feeling, but didn’t object as Bonnie began to circle the hole with her finger. But instead of penetrating his ass, which he expected, Bonnie ran her hands up his back, then they turned to each other and kissed passionately once again.

Rolling his mother onto her back, Jason spread her legs, then crawled between them and prepared to eat his mom’s pussy until she came. But he paused for just a second to gaze at the wonderful spectacle of his sexy mom with her legs spread, her pink, copper-framed pussy open wetly for him. Bonnie gazed back with an equally lustful look. Bonnie could feel a rippling orgasm building in her groin, however she was frustrated because Jason refused to lick her clit, but just kept swirling his tongue around in her steaming gash and kissing her labia. Finally, at the top of a big circular lick, Jason suddenly ran his tongue over Bonnie’s clit, and it was like lighting a firecracker.

“Oh God!” she wailed as Jason quickly found her hot spot. “Lick my clit, please. It feels so good!” Jason inserted a couple of fingers into her pussy to spur things along, and Bonnie hummed in response. After a few minutes of this, Jason pulled Bonnie’s legs up into the air and ran his tongue over her asshole, rimming the puffy skin around her anal ring until it gleamed in the flickering firelight. Then he covered her hole with his whole mouth and sucked at the clenching hole before lashing it with his tongue, all the time keeping two fingers rolling around in her pussy.

Jason worshiped his mother’s ass like the shrine it was, slobbering on the hole, then licking all over her butt. Without warning, he rammed his middle finger into her rectum up to the second knuckle as he planted wet licks and kisses on her drooling pussy. That did it for Bonnie. With a sharp, wailing cry, she wrapped her legs around his neck and convulsed over Jason’s face, writhing and rocking on the floor as she spent her orgasm. Finally, she relaxed her grip on her son, and he emerged from between her legs with a slightly crooked look, Bonnie’s female juice covering his mouth and dripping from his chin. He climbed up on top of his mother and gave her a long, lingering kiss, giving her ample opportunity to taste herself.

Jason had been so intent on making Bonnie cum that his cock had deflated slightly, but now it was his turn for some attention. Leaving Bonnie flat on her back, he straddled her chest and brought his rapidly swelling dick between her breasts. Using the pre-cum that leaked out the tip and her sweat, Jason quickly established a steady fucking rhythm as he tit-fucked his mom. Bonnie helped out by squeezing her tits together to form a deeper valley between her mounds. The head of his long cock poked between her tits to bump her chin, and it didn’t take much effort for her to lean forward and lick at the head.

That was nice, but Jason needed more, so he leaned forward and fed his cock to his mother’s mouth, forcing it between her lips and into her maw. Bonnie grabbed his cock at the base and pulled him deeper into her mouth, while Jason wrapped his right hand behind her head. Bonnie squealed like she was going to choke, so Jason backed away a little. Bonnie then pulled his cock out of her mouth and instructed him to turn around. Jason knew what was coming, what he wanted. Bonnie grabbed his hips then spread his ass cheeks and forced his open asshole onto her tongue. She lashed his butt just as he had hers, running her fingers over his anus, just as he had, then forcing a finger up his rectum, just as he had with her.

Jason couldn’t believe the feeling, and it was all he could do to maintain his control. He grabbed his dripping dick in his fist and forced Bonnie’s head back between his legs then fed his cock into her throat from above. In this position, Bonnie could take every inch of him, and he quickly established a fucking motion in his mother’s mouth, while she continued to finger-fuck his ass. Bonnie’s other hand was wedged between her legs, furiously rubbing her clit and her boiling pussy, building herself up to yet another colossal orgasm.

Reading his mother’s mind, Jason pulled his cock out of Bonnie’s mouth and crawled back between her legs. His chest was heaving as he lifted her legs by the knees with his forearms. He rubbed his cock between his mother’s labia then back over her asshole.

“Fuck my ass,” Bonnie hissed. “God, I love your big fat cock in my hot ass. You bet I love to fuck. I love to fuck in my mouth, in my pussy and in my ass. I’m the biggest and best whore you’ll ever have, and you’re the biggest and best stud I’ll ever have. So pleeeeeease, baby, put your cock in my ass and fuck me to death.”

Jason just grunted as he pushed his cock to Bonnie’s open asshole. The first time he tried, he slipped and plunged instead into her pussy, so they fucked that way for a few minutes. But they both knew what they wanted, so he pulled out, went into the bathroom for the lubricant jelly then sat on his haunches while he worked his fingers into her ass. One finger, two fingers, then three fingers pumped back and forth in her ass, getting her open wide for his cock.

When Jason saw that Bonnie’s anus had opened wetly, and she was begging him in almost mewling tones to please fuck her ass now, he leaned forward, holding his throbbing cock in his fist, and pushed his way past her anal ring and slowly into her ass.

Bonnie howled as the huge cock scudded wetly into her butt, all the way to the hilt. Jason groaned loudly as he began to pump his cock in his mother’s ass. Lifting her legs onto his shoulders, he drove his cock like a piston deep in her rectum. With each thrust, Bonnie felt the air being forced from her lungs with the intensity of the feeling. Responding to his thrusts, she rolled her hips underneath him and pumped her butt upward and outward to his incoming rotation. Every time Jason pushed forward, his coarse pubic hair stimulated her pussy and her pulsing clit, hiking her arousal to unbelievable heights.

Pleasure throbbed outward from her ass, and Bonnie could think of nothing else but pounding, pulsing sex. A particularly hard thrust evoked a high-pitched squeal that ended in a gasping silence as another hard thrust sent another wave of pleasure rippling through her body. Over and over this went on, until her ivory, freckled skin shone with the sweat of her exertion, as she rattled on in an incoherent babble. Jason marveled at the power he had over his mother, and he took advantage of the situation to respond with some babble of his own.

“Oh, you love it up the ass, don’t you,” Jason said between clenched teeth as he pounded his mother’s ass mercilessly. “You love my big, hard cock fucking your ass. God, I love how your ass sucks my cock back in every time I pull back. Oh Mom, you’ve got the best ass, and you know how to use it, don’t you. I’ll bet you wish there was somebody else here who could fuck your pussy while I’m fucking your ass. I’ll bet you’d make a tasty fuck sandwich with two cocks fucking you at the same time, maybe with a third or fourth cock in your mouth. You’d like that, wouldn’t you.”

“Been there, done that,” Bonnie snarled with a pant, as she found her voice. “Now shut up and make me cum.”

And Jason did just that by lowering his head to his mother’s face and sticking his tongue back in her mouth for a kiss of total abandon. It was as though their souls were fused with their lips in a direct connection to Bonnie’s throbbing ass. In this position, she could reach around Jason’s back and find his buttery ass, which she penetrated with first one middle finger, then the other. This pulled him even deeper into her bowels, and that was the spark she’d been waiting for. Like he’d flipped a switch, Bonnie began thrashing under Jason as an unholy orgasm roared through her, followed by another and another. With her eyes shut tight, she opened her mouth, but only a wordless scream came out.

Suddenly, like a dam bursting, Bonnie once again found her voice, and it was a wail of epic proportions. “OH GOD! OH GOD! OH GOD!” she cried over and over as sweat poured from every pore of her body and her cum gushed from her pussy. That was what it took to finally push Jason over the cliff, and with a strangled cry, he fired his cum deep into his mother’s rectum. One lightning bolt of cum was followed rapidly by a dozen or more strong shots of his white-hot pearl jam, pouring so much cum in her velvety, clenching ass that it frothed out her anus and onto the blanket. He shuddered for several long minutes as the afterglow washed over him and he kept firing little bolts of cum before he finally collapsed wetly atop his mother, who lay spread-eagled on the floor, passed out.

They only dimly reacted when Jason’s softening cock oozed out of Bonnie’s ass, followed by a torrent of hot cum. It was only when Bonnie realized she was being crushed by the dead weight of her son and lover that she came to enough to roll him off of her. Then she lay back on the blanket, exhausted. Jason hummed in utter satisfaction as he rolled over onto his back and gathered his mother in his arms. They fell asleep right there where they lay, and it was only the chill of the night overtaking the dying fire that sent then scurrying to bed a couple of hours later, where they immediately fell back asleep. Bonnie’s head was cradled in the crook of her son’s shoulder as she slept soundly, contentedly. They both knew further pleasures awaited them on this trip.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,233 Followers
12