Bonnie's Obsession Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Jason was back to full roar, Bonnie pulled him out of her mouth, gasping, “God, fuck me, Jason, come give Mama what she wants, what she needs.” Jason was ready. Again, Bonnie lay back, with her legs spread. Garth and Jeff leaned back for a minute to watch. Bonnie reached down with her fingers and spread herself open. She was trembling; she was so close to a massive explosion. Jason knelt between his mother’s legs, gripped his cock at its base and ran the head of his dick between her wet lips and up over her throbbing clit.

“Jesus, Jason, don’t tease me,” Bonnie wailed. “Pleeeeease, fuck me!” Jason just grunted as he pushed the head of his dick past his mom’s opening and slowly fucked his way inch by inch into her pussy. When he had most of it in, he began to pull back and push in rhythmically, going deeper and deeper with each pump, until he felt their pubic mounds meet and he knew he was in all the way.

“Ah, ah, ah!” Bonnie cried, then her cries were cut off as Garth and Jeff moved back in and fed her their cocks. Her cheeks bulged and drool dripped down her chin and over her neck as they each let her give them a few sucks then pulled out and let the other one in. Moans and gasps filled the room as the foursome worked. Jason lifted Bonnie’s legs by her knees as he fucked her at a measured pace. He could feel cum boiling in his scrotum as he claimed his prize. Bonnie and Jason had refrained from sex for the previous two days, and they were both horny as hell. Actually, they gotten too drunk the first night, then they had decided to save themselves for a possible encounter with Garth, so they each had a big cum built up. Still, it took all of Jason’s self-control to keep from spewing his load in his mother’s spasming, jerking cunt. Bonnie wrapped her legs around Jason’s waist and clenched her pelvic muscles to slow her son down, and he took the opportunity to grip each of her jiggling tits and tug on her nipples.

After a few minutes, Jason leaned back and pulled his dick out of Bonnie’s steaming cunt before she could orgasm. Bonnie squealed in frustration, but Jason assured her, “Don’t worry, Mom, when you do cum, it’ll be a mindbender. Here, Jeff, you take a turn.”

Bonnie was panting heavily as she rolled onto her knees. She spread her legs and thrust her ass into the air, exposing her flaming pink pussy and her damp orange pubes. Again, she reached back and opened up her swollen lips. Jeff knelt behind Bonnie and pushed his cock past her lips and into her pussy, all the way to the balls in one long thrust. When he was in completely, he grabbed Bonnie’s hips and began to work her over his piston stick, drilling his cock into her depths. Her full tits jiggled and swayed underneath her body as Jeff fucked her steadily.

Jason took up position on Bonnie’s right and let her lick their commingled juices from his iron-hard rod. She licked up and down his shaft, then sucked each of his hanging balls one at a time in her mouth. Finally, she covered his cock with her lips and drew him into her throat. She let her throat relax as she felt his huge dick scud deeper and deeper until she had him completely swallowed. Back and forth, as Jeff pushed, Jason pulled and they worked the horny redhead between their cocks. After a few minutes, Bonnie pulled her mouth off Jason and inhaled Garth’s cock, keeping her fist lightly working Jason’s rigid pole. She went from one cock to the other, while Jeff methodically fucked her pussy from behind.

As he fucked Bonnie’s clenching pussy, Jeff had a good view of her pink asshole, which gleamed in the light. As he opened and closed her buttocks, he found her anus winking up at her, and he quickly pressed a finger, then two fingers to her anal ring. When he had it fairly loose and reasonably lubricated, he pushed the fingers in and began to finger fuck Bonnie tight ass. It didn’t stay tight long, however, as the more he finger-reamed her ass, the more open and relaxed it got. Pulling his dick back, he swirled some of Bonnie’s juices around his fingers then resumed fingering her ass. The wetter his fingers, the easier it got. After a few minutes of this, Bonnie took her mouth off a cock long enough to beg Jeff, “to fuck my ass. Open me up and get me ready. I want to double these two beauties, but I need you to get me primed.”

Jeff slowly pulled his cock back until just the head was embedded in Bonnie’s pussy, then he pulled back a little further and the head came out with a wet pop. Bonnie’s long red curls were a tangled mass she threw her head back, reached back with both hands and gripped her buttocks. She pulled her butt open as wide as she could, opening her wet ass to Jeff’s dick. Clutching his dick, he eased the head to her ring and slowly pushed it at the proffered hole. Suddenly, the head popped past the ring of her sphincter and he felt his dick push its way into Bonnie’s rectum. Bonnie shrieked as she felt her ass being invaded, but the initial pain quickly dissolved into unbelievable pleasure as Jeff filled her butt all the way.

Bonnie could feel her orgasm begin to spike from the feeling of having her ass fucked and she humped back relentlessly, trying to keep very bit of Jeff’s cock as deep as possible in her ass. She had passed into the fuck zone, where her whole being was concentrated on maximum sexual pleasure. She brought the two cocks in her hands together and lashed the heads furiously with her tongue, then hungrily sucked the heads past her lips. Her lips were opened as wide as they could go as she tried frenziedly to suck both cocks into her mouth at the same time. Then she gave up and sank her mouth on Garth’s cock, sucked him two or three thrusts, then moved to Jason. Back and forth she sucked her son and his father.

Garth and Jason had their arms wrapped around each other as they shared Bonnie’s mouth. On impulse, Garth leaned over and kissed his son full on the mouth, and Jason responded. They kissed deeply for several seconds, their tongues tangling. When they broke the kiss, Garth looked deeply at Jason, then grinned.

“I think it’s time we gave your mother that double she asked for,” Garth said. Bonnie looked up at the two with pleading eyes. The orgasmic feelings just kept building and building, but she still hadn’t climaxed yet, and she was desperate to cum. Jeff pulled his cock back and out, leaving Bonnie’s ass gaping wide, an angry red freeway into her bowels. Garth laid flat on his back, with his cock jutting into the air. Bonnie grabbed it by the base to stabilize it, straddled his hips and melted her dripping cunt onto his cock. When she had it in all the way, she got on her knees and began to ride Garth’s cock. Jason watched for a couple of seconds as Garth’s cock pistoned upward to meet his mom’s downward plunge. He also marveled at how wide open Bonnie’s ass was from having been fucked by Jeff’s cock.

“Come on, baby, don’t make me wait,” Bonnie pleaded as she looked back at her son with eyes that failed to focus. And Jason obliged, pushing the head of his cock past the open rim of her ass and plunging in. He couldn’t believe the feel of his mom’s ass around his cock, while her pussy was filled with another cock of like size. Bonnie, meanwhile, let out a long, satisfied groan as Jason’s cock filled her ass, and she once again enjoyed the feeling of having both holes filled at the same time. It didn’t take long before the feeling of two cocks fucking her to oblivion pushed Bonnie over the edge, and with a squeal and a gasp, her orgasm exploded. She writhed and shook as she felt it wash over her body.

But the two cocks sandwiching Bonnie’s sweaty, slimy body weren’t nearly finished. They each worked in rhythm like a well-oiled machine, using Bonnie’s limp body to perfection. Even as her first orgasm tumbled out, another one tumbled out right behind it. Jeff stood watching in awe, slowly fisting his dick as he watched the raunchy display. Then he walked over, stood in front of her and pushed his cock roughly into Bonnie’s mouth. She sucked eagerly, tasting the pungent combination of his juices and the juice from her ass. She was beyond caring; she just needed all three of her holes filled with hot, hard man meat, and Jeff was more than willing to oblige.

For long seconds, it seemed like time stood still as the three men worked their dicks in harmony in each of Bonnie’s holes. Her mouth was filled to the brim with Jeff’s long, slender cock. Garth’s fat cock was filling her cunt from below, while her ass was being drilled from behind by her son’s dick, the longest and fattest of the three. Only a thin membrane kept the two cocks separated as they skewered Bonnie.

Bonnie was nearly comatose as a succession of orgasms spilled from her. Finally, the trio reached a crescendo and with cries filling the room, all three men exploded simultaneously. Bonnie felt Jeff’s cock swell and paint her throat with hot jets of cum, and she swallowed feverishly so as not to lose a single drop. Garth lurched upward and erupted in a volcano of hot, creamy cum that bathed Bonnie’s womb. Jason felt rusty bolts of cum shoot out the end of his cock to fill his mother’s rectum with his steaming seed. Straining and churning, the three men emptied themselves as deep as they could go in each of her holes, while Bonnie finally crashed with the queen of orgasms, a violent, full-body trembler that left her witless.

After long minutes, they finally felt themselves subside. Jeff stepped back and plopped down on the sofa, a few dribbles of cum dripping down Bonnie’s chin as he pulled his cock out of her mouth. Jason pulled back and extracted his cock from Bonnie’s ass. He thrilled at the sight of his cum gushing out the wide-open hole and covering Garth’s balls. Bonnie leaned over and gave Garth a long, languid kiss as they wrapped their arms around each other.

“Thanks,” she said, when she finally regained some awareness. Jeff staggered up, grabbed the stash and the bong, and headed for the patio. The other three quickly followed to replenish their buzz and rejuvenate their bodies for the next round of lust. For the next half-hour or so, the foursome sat in the hot tub, got stoned on the sweet, bright green weed and sipped drinks, while the Dead continued to jam in the background.

Soon, Jason found himself buzzing seriously while lying back in the hot tub relaxed. Bonnie lay next to him on his left, lightly stroking his skin, while Jason had his arm wrapped around her shoulders. Garth lay on his right, and Jason had his arm wrapped around him, as well. Garth subtly moved his right hand around to cup Jason’s cock and balls, and was delighted to find Bonnie’s hand gripping the swelling flesh at its base. Jason groaned at the tactile sensations that Bonnie and Garth were producing in his super-sensitive body. Every nerve ending was alive in anticipation of what was to come.

Bonnie looked deeply at her son and felt a thrill at the lust-clouded look in his eyes. She knew he was ready to take the ultimate step in sexuality, allowing a man to have him in any way he chose. She closed her eyes and leaned in for a long, sloppy kiss with Jason, as she slowly began to jack his rapidly hardening cock. Garth ran his fingers into the water and under Jason’s scrotum, between the crack of his ass and lightly passed the tip of his middle finger over the pink flower of his anus. Jason inhaled sharply into his mother’s mouth as Garth’s finger just slightly penetrated his ass. Garth worked the digit around an inch or so into Jason’s virgin rectum before withdrawing.

Jason broke the kiss with his mom only to find his face turned to Garth, who pressed his lips to Jason’s and kissed him slowly, smolderingly. The two strong tongues grappled with each other as their lust was stoked to a higher pitch. As they kissed, Garth took over the stroking motion from Bonnie, who reached underneath Jason and lightly fingered his ass in a manner similar to what Garth had been doing a few minutes earlier. Jason lost himself in the kiss with his father, and didn’t see Jeff kneel between his legs. But Jason felt it when Jeff slashed his tongue up and down his hard cock. Descending, Jeff sucked each of Jason’s balls into his mouth, then ripped his tongue up the underside of Jason’s dick until he came to the tip, opened his mouth wide and slowly covered Jason’s massive girth with his mouth. He effortlessly took every inch of Jason’s dick deep in his throat, swirling his tongue around the shaft all the way to the base.

“Oh, God, that’s gooood,” Jason exclaimed, as his right hand found itself responding to Garth’s ministrations by circling the base of Garth’s cock and slowly fisting it. This wasn’t the first dick not his own that Jason had had in his hand. When he was in Boy Scouts, he and a tent mate had once spent a hot night on a camping trip jacking each other off. But that had been boyish experimentation; this was serious sex, and Jason reveled in the feelings of lust. He couldn’t wait to get his first taste of cock, and couldn’t wait to have a dick in his ass. He had seen how Bonnie and Christina reacted to having their ass fucked, and that was something he wanted to experience.

As Jeff worked his mouth on Jason’s cock, Bonnie sort of leaned Jason forward, toward Garth’s rampant dick.

“Go on, baby, suck his cock,” Bonnie whispered to her son. “Mama wants to see her two best guys in lust.” Jason didn’t need any more prompting, but bent his head and brought Garth’s dick to his face. He rubbed the spongy flesh between his lips, getting Garth good and wet, then he opened his mouth and accepted the head of Garth’s dick between his lips. He looked up at Garth for approval, and got a rush when Garth threw his head back in obvious lust. Jason slowly filled his mouth with Garth’s cock, getting a little over half of the length in his mouth before he started to gag.

“That’s good,” Garth said. “Don’t try to push it, just work on what you’ve got in your mouth. You’re doing great.” Jason obliged, pumping his mouth over the hard flesh. He idly noticed the unique taste of Garth’s pre-cum as he licked the bubbly fluid from the tip. Slowly, he worked more of the hot flesh into his mouth, feeling the head of Garth’s dick pass into his throat. Once again, he had to pull back when his gag reflex kicked in, but the next time, he willed himself to relax and soon felt Garth’s entire length in his throat. Jason hummed as he quickly established a rhythm sucking Garth’s cock, and after a couple of minutes, Garth had to pull Jason away lest he cum too soon.

At the same time, Jeff instructed Jason to stand up in the tub and lean over the edge. When Jason had assumed the position, Jeff knelt behind him, pulled open the smooth butt cheeks in front of him and began to briskly tongue the younger man’s anus. He put his face completely between Jason’s wet butt cheeks and ate his asshole with abandon, while Jason gripped his cock and slowly jacked himself. Bonnie couldn’t resist, so she ducked down until she was eye level with Jason’s cock then sucked his dripping wet cock into her mouth as far as he could go. Together, she and Jeff ravished Jason’s crotch. Jeff continued to lick and finger Jason’s hot pink hole while Bonnie vacuumed his cock deep in her throat. In that position, Jason was able to suck more easily on Garth’s dick, as Garth climbed out of the hot tub and knelt in front of Jason’s face.

It was Jeff who finally wrenched his face away from Jason’s butt, and he pulled Jason away from both Bonnie and Garth. They were all shivering with lust as they climbed out of the hot tub, grabbed some towels and the smoking supplies and ventured back to the living room. The break in the action served to cool everyone off, and after another round of bongs, the action began to heat up in earnest.

Garth and Jeff sat on the sofa, their long hard cocks jutting from between their legs. At a silent signal, Jason knelt in front of the sofa, took a cock in each hand and began to stroke them slowly. His eyes sparkled as he bent his head to Jeff’s cock and sucked him in, without a moment’s hesitation. He groaned lustily as he felt Jeff’s cock slide down his throat. He marveled at the taste of Jeff’s dick, similar, yet different to Garth’s. He sucked Jeff for a while, then turned to Garth and fed all of his father’s fat dick into his mouth, taking all but the last couple of inches. After sucking on Garth for a time, he went back to Jeff, then spent several minutes alternating between the two.

Meanwhile, Bonnie had knelt behind Jason, and had taken over licking and manipulating her son’s asshole. Her pussy was throbbing and drooling from the prospect of watching her sexy son get his ass fucked, and she reached down to twiddle her twat. She smeared a liberal dollop of her juice onto her fingers and coated Jason’s asshole with the aromatic fluid. She worked that in his ass a bit, adding some tongue action, then took the tube of jelly Jeff had fished out of the bedroom and began to coat his entire anal area with the lube, getting him good, loose and slippery.

Bonnie worked Jason’s ass with her hands as Garth and Jeff stood up and pressed their dicks to his face at the same time. Jason sucked furiously on both dicks, panting in his eagerness to please, ready for the next step in his awakening. After a couple of minutes of this, Jeff pulled back and Garth followed.

“Tell us what you want,” Jeff asked Jason.

“I want you to fuck me,” Jason whispered. “I want to feel your cock, both of your cocks, in my hungry ass. I’m ready.”

Jeff had Jason lay on his back, his impossibly huge cock swinging and flopping on his abdomen. Jeff knelt on the floor between Jason’s legs, which were spread wide open. Jeff gripped his cock tightly and gently nudged the head of his cock to Jason’s pink eye. Steadying himself, he pushed the head gently, but firmly past the anal ring, then he and Jason both gasped as Jeff slowly thrust his way into Jason’s buttery ass. Jeff steadily fucked his way into Jason’s rectum until his balls were slapping on Jason’s butt.

Quickly, Jeff grabbed Jason’s hips and established his rhythm, slow, smooth and steady, as Jason writhed in ecstasy underneath him. Jason threw his legs around Jeff’s waist and tried to draw every bit of Jeff’s dick as deep in his ass as it would go. He looked up wildly and saw Garth’s drooling dick at his face. He avidly grabbed up the fat rod and pushed it into his mouth, and Garth quickly set up a skullfuck motion, pistoning his cock into Jason’s mouth. Together they worked the young man like maestros, pushing and pulling as they used him evenly and deliberately.

Bonnie’s eyes were like saucers as she watched the horny gay trio in action and her cunt was dripping as her arousal climbed to a fever pitch. She was still kneeling next to Jason, so she grabbed his cock and began to stroke him purposefully, while kissing Garth long and deep. As she continued to work Jason’s cock with her hand, she whispered into Garth’s ear, “I want to see you get him on his knees and fuck his ass proper.”

Garth gripped Bonnie’s wet, tangled curls, which tumbled down her back to about breast level, and pulled her away with a rough bravado. “Whatever you want, my dear,” Garth replied in a husky voice as he pulled his cock away from Jason’s face.

Jeff pulled back and slid his dick out of Jason’s asshole. As shiver ran up his spine as he saw the cored opening, red, wet and gaping. Jason climbed on his knees, his eyes dazed with lust. He knelt forward so his ass was thrust back and up. Unconsciously, he reached back and pulled his butt cheeks open, and he begged for Garth, “to fuck me, please.”

Garth knelt behind the young man who claimed to be, and probably was, his son. But he was beyond any father and son thing. This was just two men, deep in lust. With a growl, he pressed the head of his dick to Jason’s gaping asshole and pushed his way in with no resistance whatsoever. Nay, Jason eagerly pushed his ass back to receive Garth’s cock. He was beyond any ecstasy he’d ever experienced before, and he rotated his hips and slowed his pace to prolong the climb to release as long as possible.