Bonnie's Obsession Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason vaguely felt someone lying down in front of him. It was Bonnie, flat on her back as Jeff gripped her hips and plunged his cock balls deep in her pussy. He fucked Bonnie deep and hard, his animal lust – and her’s, as well – had sent him into a frenzy and they rutted with utter abandon as they watched Garth and Jason, father and son, fuck like clockwork. Bonnie reached up with both hands, drew Jason’s swaying, throbbing cock to her mouth and devoured it. Each thrust forward that Garth made pushed Jason and his cock deeper into Bonnie’s throat, and she gasped and squealed as her son fucked her mouth. Finally, she couldn’t keep him in her mouth any longer as the frenzied pace of Jeff’s cock in her pussy sent her over the edge in a convulsive orgasm.

Although she had a preference for big cocks, she was grooving on what Jeff’s more modest dick was doing in her jerking, trembling pussy. Jeff was proving to be the epitome of the old expression, “It ain’t the meat, it’s the motion.” Jeff was rolling his cock in big circles in her steaming pussy, hitting her tingling clit with every round, as he drilled as deep as he could go in Bonnie’s red-hot cunt.

Jason was in delirium as he felt Garth’s cock pounding in his ass, deeper and deeper, filling him to perfection. Jason gripped his cock and stroked himself in rhythm to the steady pace of Garth’s cock. As he stroked, he pushed the head of his cock to his mother’s lips, and sawed his cock in and around her mouth and on her face. He could feel the tingling at the base of his scrotum that told him it was time, and with a gasp, he stroked himself hard one final time and exploded with a succession of long ropes of cum that streaked across Bonnie’s face. The initial burst splattered on Bonnie’s tits and up her neck, and the succeeding streams crossed her open mouth and across her right eye. After the bursts came a steady stream of cum that flowed out the end of his dick and onto Bonnie’s outstretched tongue and down her cheeks.

The sight of Jason exploding on Bonnie’s face and the spastic contractions of Jason’s rectal muscles were too much for Garth and with a groan he gripped Jason’s hips tightly and ripped a series of sharp cumshots deep in Jason’s bowels. He emptied himself again and again into the clenching depths of Jason’s butt before finally subsiding enough to lean back on his haunches.

Even as Garth was grunting out his orgasm deep inside Jason, Jeff felt Bonnie’s velvet glove squeeze him one time too many and he too gasped as he spilled a prodigious orgasm. Bonnie’s mind was a whirl as one orgasm flowed into another on the strength of Jeff’s talented cock relentlessly pumping in her cunt. Jeff spewed a big cum load deep in her womb, then suddenly he whipped his cock from Bonnie’s pussy, stood up, stepped over Bonnie’s prostrate body and pushed his wilting cock into Jason’s mouth. Jason took up the hint and licked and sucked Jeff’s cock until it was clean of the cum that he had shot inside his mother, and the cum of her own his mother had generated.

At last, the foursome sat back for a moment and relaxed, sated for the time being. Jason fell back against the sofa in a post-orgasmic daze, as Bonnie crawled next to him and offered him her face.

“Lick your cum off my face, baby,” Bonnie whispered, and Jason eagerly complied, tonguing the dripping remnants of his cum off his mother’s face. He licked off a good mouthful, then kissed Bonnie deep and hard, letting her get a good taste as well. He did this until he had the majority of his cum off her face, then Bonnie seductively rubbed the rest of his sticky stuff all over her pink-tipped tits and into her tangled mane of red hair that fell about her back. She was already building a fever for another round, and she gripped Jason’s cock and felt him begin to swell again.

Just then, Garth returned with a modest-sized doobie and they passed it around the room again. Jeff was at Jason’s feet as the joint made the rounds, then when it was done, he ran his hands between Jason’s legs and felt the rapidly growing dick being lightly stroked by his mom, who gazed over at him with sparking eyes, wordlessly urging him on. Jeff slid down on the floor until his face was even with Jason’s cock, then he opened his mouth and slid Jason’s cock into his throat. He began to suck with purpose, engulfing Jason’s 10 inches without the least bit of trouble, and he rolled his tongue around the shaft as he sucked.

Jeff was soon joined on the floor by Garth, who gently pried Jason’s cock out of Jeff’s mouth and covered it with his own. Garth loved the taste of the young man’s meat, and his size filled his mouth to the brim. He sucked for a few minutes then handed Jason’s cock back to Jeff. Together, they spent quite a few minutes slowly getting Jason up to absolute full roar again.

Finally, Jeff stood up, his cock swaying in front of him. But instead of sticking his cock in Jason’s mouth, he turned around, bent over slightly and offered Jason his ass. Jason recalled how Jeff had ravished his own ass, and tried to mimic those motions, licking, kissing and sucking on the hole in front of him. Jeff’s ass was completely hairless, which turned Jason on intensely, and he munched on the open flesh like a starving man. Quickly, he added a finger, then two and began to open up the hole, while Bonnie stuffed Jeff’s cock into her mouth and began to suck.

When Jeff felt his ass was good, wet and loose, he pulled away from Jason and Bonnie, and knelt down beside Jason. He bent over and kissed him in a leisurely manner.

“I want you to fuck me,” Jeff said. “I’ll do all the work, and it’ll be an experience you’ll never forget. I want you to have the feeling of what it’s like to have a man’s ass on your dick.” As he spoke, Garth knelt behind him with the tube of lubricant and began to screw his fingers into Jeff’s ass, getting him ready to ride Jason’s horse cock. Jeff was almost in a trance as Garth smoothly fingered his ass from behind, while slowly stroking Jason’s cock with his right hand.

As soon as Jeff moved away, Bonnie stood up, straddled Jason, with her right foot on the sofa and her left on the floor and covered her son’s face with her dripping snatch. She’d waited quite a while to do this, but she was ready to give her son a taste of another man’s cum out of her pussy. She ground her pussy hard into his suctioning mouth, and with her abdominal muscles squeezed out what was left of the big cum load Jeff had shot deep in her pussy earlier. Jason swallowed every bit that she pushed out onto his mouth, then she smeared the tangy juice all over his face. Jason ate his mother’s cunt wildly, slashing her clit with his tongue and was rewarded when she came, her hips jerking and dancing as she spent herself on Jason’s mouth.

Bonnie didn’t even give herself a chance to come down, but stepped back, had Jason slide down a little bit so he was flat on his back, then she straddled his head, but instead of dropping her pussy onto his mouth, she leaned back a little and rubbed her soaking wet asshole over his lips. Jason reached up, gripped Bonnie’s hips and brought her to his face, rolling his tongue around her anus, which was already red and open. When she had a slight rhythm going, Jeff placed a pillow under Jason’s hips, then Bonnie bent down and swallowed Jason’s cock, all the way to the hilt, getting him ready. She sucked him a few minutes, during which time Jason began alternating licks and sucks over her asshole and her pussy, driving her to yet another orgasm. Bonnie was way into the fuck zone, and she was loving it.

Soon, she pulled her head back, and leaned up, her red curls flowing down her back. She gripped Jason’s cock at the base as Jeff stepped over, turned his back to Jason and squatted over his purple-veined monster, with his cock firmly in hand. Jeff’s asshole and the area around his anus gleamed with the jelly that Garth had used to open up the area. Jeff squatted until the tip of Jason’s cock touched the open hole. Then he very slowly let his anus wrap over the head of Jason’s cock until it pushed past the ring with a slow, wet plop. It was all Jason could do to keep from spewing right away, but he willed himself to relax, plus he was distracted by Bonnie’s open ass on his lips.

Ever so slowly, Jeff let his ass melt onto Jason’s long fat cock. His eyes were closed in reverie as he felt the fat head penetrate his rectum and push deep into his bowels. Suddenly, he felt Jason’s coarse pubic hair on his butt and that brought him back to reality. With a loud groan, he began to grind his ass on Jason’s super-hot rod. He slowly stroked his own cock, which he could never remember being quite as big as it was at that moment. Suddenly, he felt a mouth on his cock and looked down to see Garth on his knees leaning over and sucking the cock that jutted out from his widespread legs.

Garth sucked on Jeff’s turgid cock, then stood up and pushed his cock toward Jeff, who gripped the fat tool and buried it in his mouth, sucking and licking the shaft as he worked it into his throat. Garth fucked Jeff’s mouth for several minutes, then pulled away, leaving a trail of spittle from Jeff’s tongue. He walked around to where Bonnie had her crotch wrapped around Jason’s face, and knelt behind the horny redhead. He rubbed his swollen cock between her pussy lips and between her ass cheeks, over her wet, open asshole, then back to plunge balls deep in her pussy.

“Ahhhhh yeah!” Bonnie squealed as she felt Garth begin to fuck her hard from behind. Jason looked up to see Garth’s throbbing rod push its way past his mother’s angry-red swollen pussy lips. He reached up with his tongue and rolled Bonnie’s clit around, then ran his tongue all the way back over the shaft of Garth’s cock. He soon found Garth’s dangling balls, and he sucked each in turn, then stuffed both orbs in his mouth and sucked them lavishly. Jason was humping upward into the velvety depths of Jeff’s ass. He marveled at how Jeff expertly squeezed his cock with his rectal muscles, sending ripples of passion up and down his spine.

Jeff was in oblivion and he knew he was close to one of the rustiest cum shots he’d ever had. But he willed himself to slow down just for a moment, to try to prolong the agony, so as to enhance the ecstasy.

Garth slid his cock deeper and deeper into Bonnie’s hungry pussy, which twitched and jerked as a series of small, but mighty orgasms sent her into delirium. Suddenly, he grabbed his cock and pulled it from Bonnie gaping pink pussy, bent down and rubbed the drooling head of his dick all over Jason’s face before pushing the head past his lips and into the young man’s mouth. Garth pushed his cock deep in Jason’s throat and fucked his mouth hard before ripping his dripping tool from Jason’s lips and pressed the purple head of his ballistic cock to the opening to Bonnie’s ass. He pushed his dick roughly into Bonnie’s rectum and began pumping his wet cock rhythmically in the redhead’s strong, muscular ass.

Bonnie threw her head back and howled as Garth’s girth smoked her ass like a steam piston. She leaned forward and wrapped her arms around Jeff’s waist and grasped the cock that jutted from his rollicking crotch. Jeff continued to ride Jason’s cock at a steady pace, but he knew as soon as Bonnie wrapped her soft, slimy hands around his dick that he was a goner. Bonnie began to pump Jeff’s rock-hard boner at the same pace that Garth was fucking her ass, much like Jason was wildly eating out her gushing cunt as Bonnie spasmed and twitched with a series of strong climaxes. Jeff began to pick up speed as he rode Jason’s dick with complete abandon, feeling the monster split his ass wide open.

It was Jeff who finally gave in. He gave a strangled groan, sat down fully on Jason’s abdomen, taking the cock to the hilt in his rectum and erupted with a geyser of cum. The first shot landed on his thigh, then the rest flowed over Bonnie’s clutching, pumping hands. As he came, his rectum squeezed tightly in twitching motions around Jason’s huge, thrusting poker, and that triggered Jason to thrust upward and explode in volcanic quantities up Jeff’s ass, bathing his clenching rectum with his super-heated cum. Jason jerked and moaned as he pushed his cock as far as he could up Jeff’s butt.

Bonnie thrashed her head about as Garth reamed her ass with hard, even strokes. Garth looked up at the ceiling with his eyes tightly shut as he pumped his nearly numb cock deep in Bonnie’s rectum. All too soon, he felt the buzz in his balls that signaled an explosive orgasm, and with a loud sigh, Garth pushed forward and let a huge cum load rip through the shaft and spew out the end of his cock. Garth clenched his hips as he pushed his cum out to paint Bonnie’s ass. Feeling Garth cum in her ass finally sent Bonnie way over the top, and she felt her orgasm roll through her body in waves. She shuddered and shook, and she squeezed her eyes shut. Little mewling sounds uttered from her mouth and a spray of spittle escaped her lips as the orgasmic waves crashed through her, augmented by Jason’s mouth and tongue gripping and rolling in her pussy.

At last, Garth’s cock softened and he fell back, but as he disengaged his cock from Jason’s ass, he squeezed out a last drop of pearly white cum into Jason’s gaping wide mouth and on his outstretched tongue. Then he flopped down wearily on the sofa. Jeff clambered off Jason’s wilting meat, and Bonnie got a charge out of seeing Jason’s cum gush from Jeff’s ass and drip down the backs of his thighs. Jeff turned around shakily and presented his cock to Bonnie’s lips, and she lazily sucked and licked the cum off the softening flesh, then she licked Jeff’s cum off her hands. Finally, Jeff sat down heavily next to Garth, and the two lovers wrapped their arms around each other’s shoulders as they gazed down at the horny mother and son who had come out of nowhere to offer them one of the most amazing nights of lust they’d ever experienced.

Bonnie rolled off Jason’s sweaty body and curled up in his arms, kissing his cum-covered lips and his slimy wet face. Finally, she looked up with bloodshot, heavy-lidded eyes, then broke into a big, shit-eating grin, as she sat up and idly stroked Garth’s wet, red limp meat.

“Boy, you guys really know how to take care of your guests,” she drawled. “I wish y’all weren’t taking off tomorrow. There’s a lot of things I’d like to do with you guys.”

“Maybe, we’ll just have to save it up until we come to Georgia to see you some time,” said Garth. “I want to keep in touch, and I think we could probably manufacture a reason to come to Atlanta.” Bonnie nodded as she wearily picked herself up and found her wrinkled dress. She wrapped it around her and felt it cling to her sweaty body, hugging her curves. Jason found his clothes, and they dressed in silence. They exchanged addresses, phone numbers and e-mail addresses and promised to stay in touch. Jason and Bonnie each gave Jeff a goodbye kiss, then Garth drove them back to their hotel. Bonnie gave Garth a long, warm kiss before sending him off with thanks.

Bonnie wrapped herself in her son’s loving arms as they strolled into the hotel lobby. They chuckled as they saw and felt the stares of the few people lingering at that late hour of the night. The people gaped at their thoroughly disheveled appearance, and the smell of sex that wafted before them as they strutted to the elevator that would take them to their room.

After a shower, they crashed and slept until well past noon. The two lovers spent that day and the next seeing the sights of San Francisco before deciding it was time to go home. They had just about maxed out a couple of credit cards and their herbal supply was running low. Fortunately, they had scored a couple of buds of Garth’s sweet weed to augment what little they had left from the stash they’d brought from Georgia and that got them home.

The couple turned serious as they journeyed back to Georgia, back to reality. These two-plus weeks of vacation had been like a fairy-tale of unbridled, wanton lust, but now it was time to face the future. Bonnie had given in to her obsession, and her son’s wondrous love had broken her out of her self-imposed sexual exile. But she was confused as to how to proceed, and the closer they got to home, the more confused she became. She loved her son with all of her heart and soul, and she knew she would have been content to take him in and make him her surrogate husband. But she wasn’t sure what to do. As it happened, her period hit her just as they were leaving California, so she and Jason had to refrain from sex for the duration, although she’d give him luxuriant blowjobs in their motel bed at the end of a hard day’s drive.

Finally, she and Jason agreed that he would return to the university and she would return to her respectable position as business owner. She knew it would be hard, but she would steel herself to live without her son’s love, except for his infrequent visits home or her weekend visits for football games and the like. They would live apart for his final year of college, then, if the feelings they had for each other were unchanged, after his graduation they would go off together and make a new life somewhere, not as mother and son, but as lovers.

And she had a pretty good idea where she wanted to go.