Bonnie's Story Ch. 1

Story Info
Bonnie starts to explore her sensuality.
751 words
4.06
32.6k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Bonnie is the most beautiful woman. I tell her this all the time though she rarely believes me. Therefore, I decided to show her just how beautiful she is, both to me and to others. Let me describe her a little, shoulder length dark blonde hair, her eyes are a blue/green/gray and they pick up the colors she wears and change depending on her moods. She is a real woman, not a super model; her body is beautifully full and curved - the Botticelli type. She has nice large breasts, a sweet handful plus some to nibble on, with large brownish pink nipples that tend to get hard at the slightest provocation. Her ass is a sweet deliciously round form that just begs to have it fondled. She is my goddess.

I have worked hard to get her to enjoy my touch in public, her sweet southern background being the hurdle there. Now she usually does not mind my fondling her ass or her breasts, though sometimes she reverts to her old self, not for long. To please me she wears g-strings and lacy bras when we are out together or while at work knowing they turn me on. The fact that she feels like she is being very naughty and no one knows turns her on as well as me. In loving her, I have found she is capable of fantasizing some very erotic thoughts. I have worked this to her (and my) advantage. She has been willing to try everything once and the fun things more than once.

The first task I wanted to hurdle was her desire to be intimate in public. I had her dress in her sexiest outfit: A short, black skirt, knee-high boots, a garter belt, hose, and a tight fitting low cut blouse that showed her bare nipples and excellent cleavage. We went out to our favorite restaurant and had a wonderful candle lit dinner with wine. She is always a bit more adventurous after a couple of drinks. The night was warm and balmy as we walked back to the car touching and fondling each other – our exploring getting more and more daring. We stopped at the door on her side of the car and kissed softly, long slow kisses. As we kissed, I slowly ran my hand down her side and down her leg. I slipped my hand up under her skirt and began to rub her moist g-string feeling her excitement grow. My hand pulled the g-string back and found her soft shaved mound easily and I slipped a finger between her moist swollen lips. Her moan was audible through our kiss. I slowly slid it deep into her hot tight wetness. She breaks our kiss and groans “yes” loudly. I slowly start to stroke my finger in and out of her wetness, nibbling and licking her neck. She raises her leg behind mine opening herself to me more—her hands running down my back, through my hair. I add another finger into her deeply, driving my fingers in and out, her passion rises and she moans louder. With her eyes closed, she does not notice she has gained an admirer.

He looks and smiles to me. I reposition myself to allow me better access to her and allow him a better view. I have stretched her wider and have added another finger to stroke her clit. Her hands are rubbing her breasts through her blouse working her hard pointed nipples roughly. Her orgasm builds quickly. A few hard strokes bring her off. My kissing her cuts off her scream of passion. I stroke deeper into to her wetness her pussy convulses in another big orgasm, then another, the juices running down my hand. I slide my fingers out and spread her pussy lips to the cool evening breeze—the smell of her enjoyment catching the breeze and flowing through the air. As the breeze hits her clit she comes for a final time, then she collapses against me, moaning. The man starts to applaud softly and Bonnie now notices his presence. She smiles weakly and then starts to blush. I help rearrange her skirt and get into the car. As I get in the drivers side she leans over and passionately kisses my lips. Then thanks me for a wonderful dinner and dessert and a delicious start to the end of our evening. As we ride away, she sweetly smiles at the man and blows him a gentle kiss.