Bonsai Hunting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I left the two martinis on the table and grabbed myself a beer from the fridge.

Maybe she's upset that I'm having her do all the cooking. Does she feel that I'm expecting her to do the cooking? Perhaps I'm slotting her into a traditionally female role that she's uncomfortable with?

I figured that I should get the dinner together myself. The problem was aside from the noodles, I didn't know what she was planning for dinner. It was still a partially frozen cube in a Tupperware container.

Was I not being attentive to her enough? Was I not treating her like a lady?

I popped the Tupperware container into the microwave to defrost it. If I made the dinner and set a nice table, then put on some romantic music, maybe...

It occurred to me that I hadn't shaved since Thursday morning. Hell I didn't even bring a razor. She bought one though. Is she upset because I hadn't shaved? Because I'm a slob? That's crazy I rationalized.

Then like a light bulb going off in my head I realized what was upsetting her. She was still in love with Helene and somehow I was making her realize it. I was bringing matters to a head in her mind. I was falling for her and she knew it. I was just making matters worse. What a fucking idiot I'd been. I knew something didn't jive. Girls that good looking don't go out with jerks like me. I knew it was too good to be true.

Whatever I was cooking smelled fantastic as I slipped it from the Tupperware container into a saucepan. Beef cubes, mushrooms and vegetables in a thick, dark tomato gravy. I turned the saucepan on and put some water into another pot for the pasta, but didn't turn that pot on. I figured I should wait until Aya appeared before I turned the pasta on. I cleaned the table off and set it, hoping that plates were the right choice. As I was setting knives and forks down I heard Aya's door open and the bathroom door close.

I wondered if she was feeling a little guilty for leading me down the garden path. Was that upsetting her? She wouldn't even look me in the eye.

Aya came out of the bathroom and saw me standing with green candles in my hand.

"Rob, I'm so sorry," she said, her red eyes downcast.

"I'm sorry too," I said, "I didn't mean to upset you."

"Upset me? You didn't upset me," she said a little bit startled.

I just looked down at the floor.

Then she added, "It was my own doing. I'm sorry for acting that way."

So I was right. It wasn't the fish or me not having sex with her, or not shaving, or not treating her right. None of that. She's come to the realization that she's still in love with Helene and that it'll never happen with me. How fucking awkward.

"I'm sorry too Aya. I'm sorry for the way I acted. I shouldn't have pushed myself on to you."

"Pushed yourself onto me?"

"Yeah I did. I wasn't thinking. I shouldn't have barged in on your life."

"What the hell are you talking about Rob? I'm the one that acted like a cheap whore."

"Whaa...?" What the hell was she talking about? "You didn't act like a cheap whore."

"Of course I did and that's why you acted that way. I don't blame you. I deserve it. It was my own doing. I don't know what I was thinking."

"What are you talking about Aya?" Clearly I had a puzzled look on my face, because Aya had a bewildered look on her face.

"You think I'm a cheap whore don't you?"

"No I don't."

"Of course you do. And you should because I am. I certainly acted that way. I'm not blaming you Rob. I blew it." Tears started to roll down her cheeks again.

I picked up both of her hands in mine and looked straight into her face. "Aya, I'm not sure what I did, or said to give you that impression. Whatever it is I'm sorry. But I certainly don't think that about you. I think you're lovely."

She threw my hands from hers. "Then why won't you let me pleasure you? Why won't you let me make love to you?"

I didn't know what to say. "You do," was all I managed to stammer out.

"You don't want me because I'm a cheap slut, that's why."

"So you're not still in love with Helene?"

"Helene? What are you talking about? What does Helene have to do with any of this?" She looked genuinely shocked.

"I thought you were upset because after being with me for a few days, you've come to realize just what an idiot I am compared to Helene and that you're still in love with her."

She stood there with her mouth agape.

"No Rob I'm not. I'm upset because I know you don't want me because I acted like a cheap slut."

I stood there with my mouth agape.

"That's not true Aya."

"Then why won't you let me make love to you?"

"You have." I think I shook my head trying to take it all in. "Besides Aya, that doesn't even make sense. What kind of twisted logic is that?"

"Jerking off on my tits is hardly making love."

"I'm sorry I jerked off on you yesterday..."

"I loved it," she cut me off, "like the cheap, slut that I am."

"Aya come on, I couldn't help myself. You got me so horny I was ready to explode. In fact I did explode."

She just stared at me with a blank expression.

"And today," I continued, "well today, I didn't want to just jerk off on you again."

"I wanted to suck you."

"Well I was hoping that we could do it together, that we could make love together. Tonight."

She stared into my eyes, was there was a hint of a smile on her lips?

"Plus I guess Aya, I guess that maybe I'm a little afraid."

"Afraid? Afraid of what?" Her voice picked up and her brown eyes narrowed.

"Aya come sit down, our martinis are waiting." We moved to the couch and each took a sip. I needed a moment to collect my thoughts.

"What are you afraid of?" Her voice seemed a little strained as she pushed the question.

"I'm afraid of what's going to happen after we finish our trip. Am I going to be just a fun weekend fling for you? With me jamming my cock down your throat, am I going to become just like the other guys that you've met?"

She put her martini glass down and turned to me. She had a very serious look on her face.

"Because... I don't want to be one of those guys Aya. I don't want to lose you." A tear ran down her cheek.

We both sat on the couch looking out of the window. We finished our drinks but said nothing.

"I thought there was something wrong with me," she whimpered, breaking the silence.

"There is Aya. You're nuts." I couldn't hold my grin.

"You'll never be like those other guys Rob."

"Maybe not Aya, but you're still nuts."

"Nuts about you," she said then kissed me. With very steady eyes she asked me, "You don't think I'm a slut?"

"No I don't Aya. I think you're wonderful. I think you're lovely. And I know you're an excellent cook." I paused for a moment, "What's for dinner."

"I'm sorry about the spaghetti."

"The spaghetti is fine. I washed it."

"Tomato boeuf bourguignon with pasta."

"Sounds lovely."

Aya just stared at me. Maybe she didn't believe me.

"Aya?"

"Yes?"

"I'm sorry I upset you."

"Don't start that again. Just kiss me."

We kissed. Oh how we kissed. I fondled her boobs, nibbled at her ear and kissed her tears away. She rubbed my crotch.

We both caught a whiff of something burning at the same time.

"Shit!" I ran off to the stove. Aya was right behind me. I lifted the burning saucepan off the ring. "Damn."

Aya poked at it with a spoon, "It's burnt."

"I'm sorry Aya," I said lowering my eyes.

"Why were you even in the kitchen? I was going to make the dinner."

"I'm sorry Aya. I was only trying to help."

She had a defeated look on her face.

"Spaghetti and pike?" I offered in an upbeat voice.

She gazed at me for a moment then said, "Sure, but I'll look after the dinner. Go and open us up some wine. White. Now shush out of here." She flicked at me with a tea towel and a grin.

Everything was right again.

Safely from the other side of the island I watched as she added boiling water onto crumbled saffron in an egg cup. She cut up the pike fillets into smaller pieces and dipped them into flour and herbs. An onion was thinly sliced together with a glove of garlic then sautéed lightly in butter.

"Go put some music on," she said with a smile as she grated the last of the lemon zest, "some blues," she added.

I put on some John Lee Hooker. One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer started. John Lee's guitar started to rock out. Aya started to dance with a glass of white wine in one hand and an egg in the other. Her sexy hips swayed to the beat.

As soon as I went outside to collect some firewood I noticed that the wind had picked up. I made a couple of trips. Clouds partially obscured the last of the sun.

The CD finished just before the pasta was ready. Whatever she was cooking smelled amazing. "Something classical?" she called out from the kitchen.

Bizet's Habanera from Carmen started. I lit the candles.

I couldn't believe the dinner that Aya had conjured up. Lightly sautéed pike was immersed in a tangy, smooth and creamy lemon saffron sauce. There were freshly sautéed, crisp, sugar snap peas. The pike was rich in herbs. The spaghetti worked perfectly with it. The whole plate was sprinkled with fresh parsley.

"This is amazing Aya." I must have had a look of disbelieve in my eyes.

She had a completely deadpan face as she said, "Just a simple mousseline," and picked up her fork.

The pike flaked apart, only to be enveloped in the golden sauce. "Simple?" I was stunned.

Aya smiled at me. Her eyes sparkled.

When we finished Aya stood up gathering the plates. "Sorry no dessert," she said.

"I liked the dessert I had last night."

"We didn't have dessert last night," she stated a bit bewildered.

"I did. I had eye candy." I know I was grinning.

Aya put the plates down on the counter and turned around with a huge grin on her face. "Did you want another serving then?"

"You bet." I could feel my cock stirring already.

Off came the slippers. Down went the sweat pants. Off came the light blue blouse and sports bra.

Up came my cock.

Aya twirled a pirouette for me. She had low white lacy panties on. I could see her trimmed bush through the thin material. Then she slowly peeled her lacy panties off.

"Come on Rob, dishes first," she said smirking.

My sweat pants were tenting as I got up and walked into the kitchen. She was smiling.

"No dessert for me?" she asked with innocent eyes.

I stripped naked.

I've never had so much fun washing dishes. By the time we were through, both Aya and I had full beards of soap bubbles. She had a halo of bubbles. Apparently I had a bubble Mohawk. She made me a soap bubble bra. My cock was encased in a bubble cocoon-like codpiece. Her bubble bra of course had holes for her nipples to poke through. No way was I going to paint her with a bubble panty. Her black curly strip, her butt cheeks and bum crack did manage to get bubbled up too, but that was because my codpiece kept bumping into her. Inadvertently, of course. She constantly had to stop to make repairs to her handy work.

We stood giggling at each other. Then we heard talking outside the kitchen window.

"Oh shit!" We both ducked to the floor. It was only then that we recalled that other guests had arrived at the camp. Our lights were all on and all the curtains were wide open.

"Shhhhh!" "Shhhhh!" We held each other's bubbly bodies in our arms as we tried unsuccessfully to contain our laughter. I managed to slither over to the light switch and kill the lights. We lay naked on the floor of the cabin as Bach's Brandenburg No.2 played in the darkness. We couldn't stop laughing.

We found our towels and cleaned ourselves up, closed the blinds in my bedroom and flopped onto the bed, still chuckling to ourselves in the dark.

"Ro-ab?"

"Aya?"

"Fuck me."

"But you said I can't."

"Can you pull out in time?"

"I think so."

"I hope so."

She spun around on the bed. Her mouth was on my cock. "You taste of soap."

I buried my face in her pussy, "Mhhrr hrphh rff Heaven!"

After a moment or two she had managed, with very little effort, to coax my cock back to life. She spun around on the bed and climbed atop of me. Our lips met.

"This time you're not getting away," she said in a low voice as she grabbed hold of my cock.

"Don't you think it's better if I were on top? I might not be able to pull you off in time."

"Work it out. You're not getting away." she said as she sat up and straddled me.

"Foreplay?" I asked.

"You've been giving me foreplay all weekend," I felt my cock head entering a warm place guided by her fingers.

"Aauugh," I was right in, her head was on my left shoulder, her chest pressed against mine. Her hair was everywhere around my face and chest. My hands cupped her bum as her breath hit my ear. "Sooo good...aughh...so good," she whispered.

No kidding so good. She was tight on my cock. Warm, almost hot. I could feel moisture trickling down my scrotum. I squeezed her bum cheeks and rubbed the back of her thighs. Her hips slowly started to wiggle. With my hands I brushed her back catching soft skin and thick hair. I could feel her heart beating against mine. The temperature was starting to rise around us.

Her hips started to rock back and forth. She was grinding her clit against my pubic bone. Aya's breath deepened with every tilt. My chest rose with our combined weight.

Aya pushed herself up. Each hand rested on the bed next to my head. Hair hung down like a cape around my face that captured our combined breaths. She slid her pussy up, then down on my cock. I reached up through her hair to hold her tits. They were hanging down, full, warm, soft. I could feel her erect nipples and the surrounding crinkly areola.

Aya's pace quickened and became more forceful with each up and down on my cock. She started slamming herself down on me hard. Each thrust was accompanied with a low "guh." My hips bucked as I pushed my cock upwards to meet her.

I started brushing Aya's hair aside gasping for air. She sat up pulling my stiff cock back with her pelvis and continued to hump me from above. My heart pounded, over our grunts I could hear the blood rushing in my ears. I gently flicked her nipples with my thumbs. I could feel Aya rubbing her clit as she pumped up and down. A sharp fingernail would occasionally clip the top side of my cock. I was sweating, panting for air.

In the darkness I couldn't see Aya's face. What I did see was obscured with hair, which she would attempt to brush aside to clear a passage for air. She was like an animal slamming herself down onto me. "Guh...ughh...guh."

"Auughh," her pussy clenched tight, "ughrrrrr," everything was wet, "auugh," she clenched tight again. I pulled her off of me just a fraction of a second before my cock exploded. Her face was on my neck as she gasped for air, I could feel her contractions in her neck and shoulders as they pressed against me. My hips pumped involuntarily beneath her as my cock continued to spew. My face was contorted covered in tangled black hair. Her hair was in my mouth as I searched for air.

Aya rolled off me and lay next to me. Our chests rose up and down to catch our breath. I felt her fingers find mine. We interlaced our fingers. We lay in bed staring up into darkness.

"Did you pull out in time?"

"Yeah."

She rolled onto her side and pulled herself up to kiss my cheek. "Thank you Rob."

"Thank you Aya." Our breathing started to return to normal. My heart slowed back down.

"I've never felt anything like that before."

I didn't say anything. I didn't dare. Nor did I know what to say.

"And you're not like other guys. Not at all." She kissed my cheek again.

Our fingers were still laced together. I pulled her hand to mine and kissed it.

She's not like other girls, that's for sure. I've never met anyone like her. I didn't want this weekend to end. Ever.

I woke up alone in bed. It was light out. As I sat up I could see that clearly we made a bit of a mess in the bed. My t-shirt and sweat pants from last night were folded neatly at the foot of the bed. I grabbed them as I stumbled off to the bathroom.

"Good morning Rob," she said as she poured me a mug of coffee. She looked all comfy in her pink housecoat and fluffy pink slippers. "Looks like we have some weather coming in."

I looked out the window. The lake was choppy with whitecaps on the waves. The sky was overcast but it didn't look like rainclouds. At least not yet.

"Bacon and eggs okay?" she asked.

"Aya, whatever you make is going to be more than okay."

I was a little concerned about the weather. It was going to be rough out in the boat. The waves were probably three foot high, which meant that between the crest and the trough it's a six foot incline. In a fourteen foot aluminium boat, that's no joke. Landing a boat on a rock with those waves is really tricky. Jumping out is even harder. The rocks would be wet. I needed to come up with an alternate plan. Besides, we had already collected enough bonsai. I did promise to get Aya a few Black Spruce, but that would be pretty easy.

"Are you okay?" she asked breaking me out of my reverie.

"Sorry Aya, I was just trying to up with a game plan for today."

Somewhere sheltered, like a small creek. That's what we needed.

After breakfast I made my way over to where Henri was servicing the generator. We chatted for a few minutes, we consulted my topographical map. I had a game plan.

"Honey I'm home!" I announced in my best Ricky Ricardo imitation, "Lucy?"

Aya appeared from her bedroom still dressed in the pink housecoat and slippers. Except for the hair she looked the part perfectly.

"How about you and I go on a trip?"

"Where to?" Always the question with a question.

"Bridal Veil Falls."

"Where's that?"

"Not far, we'll need to pack a lunch though. We'll go fishing."

She looked at me suspiciously. "Have you been there before?"

"Nope," I said, trying to act nonchalantly.

"Do you know how to get there?" she asked with a lowered eye.

"Kinda."

She didn't say anything, just glared at me.

"Henri gave me directions."

"Okay," she said as she headed off to her bedroom.

"Can you pack us a good lunch? Do we have something special?" I reached for a bottle of Henkell Trocken from the back of the fridge.

"We have smoked salmon," I heard from her bedroom.

Oooh, that'll be nice.

I loaded the boat onto the trailer as Aya got dressed and prepared lunch. Soon enough we were on the road for an adventure within an adventure. Henri had showed me exactly where to land the boat on the map. On my map the creek ran off the edge so most of the trip was going to be in uncharted territory. He said that in my boat going full out we should make it to the falls in an hour or so. We wouldn't be going full out, so I rationalized that this would be a full day trip.

Henri said, "When you get to a waterfall and can't go any further, take the little feeder stream which is next to it on the left. That will take you to Bridal Veil Falls. You can make it at this time of year when the water is high, otherwise you have to go by Ski-Doo."

"Ooo...kay," I had said to him.

We packed the bonsai kit, fishing gear, raincoats and stuff, lunch, Henkell Trocken and beer. The landing spot on the creek was exactly where Henri said it would be. It was much calmer in the little creek. It was actually quite warm in spite of the fact that it was still morning.

Aya was smiling as we launched the boat into the creek. It wasn't very wide, or deep. The fourteen foot boat with the 9.9 was about as large a boat as one would want on that bit of water.

We putted along against the current. The creek meandered through the boreal forest. There were kingfishers everywhere. A pair of hooded mergansers in their formal garb seemed to object to our presence. The drake flashed us with his neck plumage.