The Impudent Interrogator

Story Info
Theralina's interrogation tactics are questionable.
3k words
4
3.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Intriguing..."

Theralina discarded the report she had finished reading with an amused sneer. Last night, a tauren brave was captured by the Sentinels near the village of Astranaar. It was uncommon for soldiers of the Horde to act alone, so the incident warranted further investigation. This was the job of a specialist, and she was up for the task.

As one of the night elves' finest, Theralina had a sterling reputation built on a mountain of accomplishments. She was cruel but effective. If the High Priestess had a hundred more of her, the Horde would cease to exist. She knew this as well as anyone, and the few who dared to challenge her were quick to regret it.

Her ego was matched only by her beauty. Standing at six feet, Theralina was a seductive dream of lavender skin and long silvery hair. A pair of bright white eyes adorned her objectively pretty face, framed by magnificent eyelashes and unsubtle mascara. Years of training had granted her an athletic body, and thanks to genetics it also came equipped with a stunning rack and ass to boot. The small lacy bodice and skin-tight pants comprising her uniform did a spectacular job at advertising her assets, even if that wasn't the intention of their design.

With a purposeful gait, she descended into the dungeon where prisoners were kept until transferred or executed. She noticed the burly tauren chained up to the wall in one of the cells, making a note of the lengths the guards had taken to keep him restrained. 'He must be quite the animal' she mused. Standing across from the cell was one of her compatriots who greeted her with a salute. "Hail, sister."

"Well met," she replied. "How long has the prisoner been here?"

"Only a few hours, ma'am. He hasn't said a word since he was brought in."

"I see. Please leave. I will need to be alone with him for a while."

The woman made her exit without another word, allowing Theralina to proceed with her work. She strutted over to the iron bars separating her from the prisoner and peered inside. The cell was rough and unclean, certainly appropriate for Horde scum. The brute inside had black fur and was dressed only in a primitive loincloth. The way he was hung by his wrists in shackles gave her a favorable view of his hard, muscular body.

"Nechi" she greeted.

The tauren lifted his head to the woman and snorted. "Don't bother with that. I speak common."

"How convenient," she commented. "What is your name, tauren?"

"Motega. Yours?"

"Theralina."

"So, Motega, how did you find yourself here?"

"Isn't it obvious? I was captured."

"Captured near Astranaar, yes. How did that happen?"

A gruff laugh erupted from the tauren's maw. "I guess I let my guard down."

"How embarrassing."

"It truly is."

"And what were you doing near Astranaar?"

The tauren grinned. "Personal business."

"Personal business?"

"That's right."

"What personal business would a tauren have in Astranaar?"

The tauren pulled on his shackles and grunted. "If I tell you, will you get rid of these? It's getting uncomfortable."

"I'll consider it."

"Very well. It all started two days ago. My scouting party was returning to Splintertree Post when we were ambushed by elves. I was the only one from my party to survive the battle, but I was deeply wounded. I didn't want to risk being out in the open while I recovered, so I dragged myself as far as I could until stumbling upon a small home. I took shelter inside where I would lay low until morning..."

Theralina's left eyebrow lifted inquisitively. "A home?"

Motega nodded. "Yes. I tried to rest but was discovered by an elven woman. I believe her name was Felenia. Anyway, Felenia had a soft heart and offered to mend my wounds. She had me take off my equipment and applied fresh bandages. She must have been in heat because her hands were all over me. One thing led to another, and... well..."

Theralina's eyes widened in disbelief. "Excuse me, what?"

Motega disregarded her to continue his story. "We must have mated for two or three hours before passing out from exhaustion. The next morning, a man found us sleeping together and started yelling at the top of his lungs. He must have been her husband. I tried to escape but didn't make it far before the elves caught me. So, here I am."

For the first time in her career, Theralina was at a loss for words. She had been lied to by prisoners before, but none of them had dared to come up with a story as ridiculous as this. She couldn't even be mad at a tauren who possessed this much audacity.

"So, you're telling me one of my sisters let you fuck her... and I'm expected to believe you?" she asked.

"Yes. Now, will you get these chains off me?"

"I'm not here to play games with you, tauren. Tell me what you were really doing in Astranaar or I'll hasten your execution."

"Everything I said is true."

Theralina rose to her feet and marched to the cell bars in an effort to intimidate him. "Listen here, you filthy savage. I've heard some outlandish things from your kind before, but nothing this just stupid. Elven women aren't that loose."

"Apparently not all of them."

Motega was sticking to his story. Normally by this point during interrogation, she would be breaking bones, but she decided she would play along with the imbecile instead. She could certainly afford to have a little fun before gleaning what she needed from him.

"So, this Felenia... assuming she isn't just some figment of your imagination, what was she like?"

"A real sweetheart. Long blue hair, purple, breasts the size of melons..."

"So you find elven women attractive?"

"I'm certainly attracted to you."

Immediately flushed by Motega's brazen advance, Theralina's inquiry came to an abrupt halt. Was this some sort of elaborate prank? Surely this tauren wasn't serious. She began to wonder if he was winding her up on purpose. In any case, she was still entertained.

"Oh... You like me, do you? I bet you'd love to see me naked." she mocked.

Motega grunted in confirmation, leaning forward in anticipation of the woman's display of goods. Theralina smirked as her hands reached up and grabbed the bottom of her tunic. Slowly she lifted the garment to show off her toned belly, eliciting another guttural approval from the tauren. Eventually, her tunic was pulled off completely, exposing a pair of delectable breasts that she could easily suffocate him with.

"You'd love to defile me, wouldn't you?" she pressed.

Motega began to pull hard on his shackles in a fruitless attempt to break free. It was clear the woman's teasing was driving him mad. She took great pleasure in exerting this sort of power over him even if it was highly unethical. He was, after all, nothing more than a beast in a cage. Embracing her inner exhibitionist, she squeezed her tits together, whipping the prisoner up into a frenzy. By now she knew he wasn't lying about his taste for elven women. If it weren't for his restraints, he would already be balls-deep inside her.

Once a few moments had passed, Theralina put her tunic back on. Motega was visibly frustrated by this and did not attempt to hide it. The enormous bulge emerging from his loincloth caught the attention of his interrogator. 'What a horny fiend' she mused. 'And what a huge cock...'

Throwing caution to the wind, Theralina went to the opposing wall to grab the keys to Motega's cell. She sashayed towards him with a tempting look in her eyes. "So, Motega, do you regret fucking one of my sisters?"

"No."

"You're a monster, aren't you? Your punishment will be severe."

"You don't say..."

Theralina used the key to open the cell door and entered, swiftly closing it behind her. After locking themselves inside, she walked over to the bars, leaning back on them as she faced the prisoner. His right hand reached behind her head to gingerly stroke one of the iron rods as she displayed a frisky smile. "However, you get one final request. A message to your family, a hot meal, or perhaps something we could both enjoy..." Her left hand then slid into her pants. Motega was left mesmerized as she began to shamelessly massage her clitoris in front of him. As she pleasured herself, soft moans escaped her lips, much to her prisoner's delight.

"How about it, Motega? Want to destroy one more pussy before your head goes on the chopping block?" she taunted.

Motega let out a devilish chuckle. "Come here, little elf, and I'll show you how a tauren pleases his mate."

Theralina was inexplicably aroused. Copulating with an enemy combatant was a certain dereliction of duty, but she couldn't deny how much she longed for this excitement. There wasn't anything useful she could get out of him, anyway. Ignoring her inhibitions, she resumed the fling, striding up to the prisoner until their faces were inches apart. She bit her lip as her eyes flicked up and down his warrior's body, certainly worthy of a woman's worship. Liking what she saw, she rested her gaze on his lips, whispering to him in a way only a promiscuous woman could. "Would you kill me to escape from here?"

"Without a second thought," Motega answered with an arresting snarl. "But not before having you."

Theralina shuddered. "You're awful."

Overwhelmed by her desires, she leaned forward, framing the tauren's head with her hands as she pressed her soft lips against his. The forbidden threshold had been crossed. Just for one night, a proud Sentinel would accept her new role as a perfidious whore. She closed her eyes and pushed her body up against his chest as she indulged their kiss, craving his bestial wrath.

As the temperature in the cell began to escalate, her right hand dipped below his loincloth to touch his manhood. Her eyes flashed upon with surprise when she felt it, now realizing just how well-endowed her prisoner was. "By Elune..." she simpered. "No wonder Felenia gave herself up for you."

Motega sneered at his captor as their heads separated. "I thought you said elven women aren't this loose."

"I lied" Theralina admitted. She then sank to her knees, pulling the tauren's loincloth down along with her until his full package was level with her face. She took a moment to admire it while licking her lips, then peered up at him with a sprightly look in her eyes. "I didn't know tauren were this big. Perhaps I'm in the wrong faction."

Without needing permission, Theralina grabbed the base of his erection and held it in place as her tongue slithered up its entire length. He exhaled with satisfaction, closing his eyes to enjoy her raunchy treat. After applying enough saliva to cover the whole surface area of his member, she finally ingested it into her mouth. It was nothing short of a miracle she could take in such a massive appendage, and both of them were grateful she could. With the dedication of a true kaldorei champion, she went to work sucking the tauren off. Not long after starting her task did her hand slip into her pants once more to continue masturbating to her own depravity. All the while, her eyes remained fixed on the eyes of her captive lover, basking in his approving leer.

The cell was now filled with the sound of Theralina slurping on Motega's meat rod. As minutes passed, the tauren's precum began to drip from her lips, profaning her otherwise pristine face. Meanwhile, she stimulated herself with her fingers in preparation for the next phase of intercourse, slightly abashed by how wet she was. It was easy to forget how much trouble she could be in if she was caught fellating a prisoner, let alone a soldier of the Horde. All that mattered to her now was finding out how much pleasure she could extract from this tauren before her time with him was up.

After nearly ten minutes of oral care, Theralina was convinced she had earned Motega's favor. She leaned back from his groin to wipe off her mouth and preen. "I know Felenia didn't have that kind of talent."

Motega snickered. "I'm fairly sure she was a virgin. You, on the other hand, seem more experienced."

"I have many talents."

Theralina rose back to her feet and began to shimmy out of her pants, pulling them down over her boots and throwing them to the side. Her panties came off next, revealing her hairless pussy. "Now let's see what kind of animal you really are" she jeered. With the key in hand, she sauntered closer to Motega, beaming at him face-to-face as she liberated his wrists from the shackles one by one. She knew her actions could be fatal, but that was a risk she was willing to take. Now, more than ever, she needed an angry tauren to punish her. Common sense didn't stand a chance against her desperate urges.

The moment Motega was free from his chains, Theralina found herself violently seized, spun around, and shoved into the cell bars. She gasped in alarm, already wondering if she had made a miscalculation. "How pathetic," Motega scoffed as he held her in place by her arms. "You elves carry on with all this nonsense about purity when all you really want is to be fucked like dogs."

With a pounding heart, Theralina grabbed the bars in front of her for support as she peeked over her shoulder. "By Elune, you're really angry aren't yAHHHH!" Before she could finish her sentence, Motega's spear was being driven deep inside her reproductive organs. The sensation made her eyes roll into the back of her head and her tongue to loll out of her mouth. The romp had hardly begun and she was already feeling ecstasy she had never felt before.

Motega proceeded to explore his captor's viscera to the tune of her gratified mewling. She made no effort to escape, but his grip was powerful enough that she wouldn't have stood a chance anyway. Thrust after thrust, his cock swelled inside her, grazing against her cavity's walls which were already soaking wet. It was obvious he took particular pleasure in humiliating the elf.

Now several minutes into the session, Theralina began to run out of breath. "Are you... having... fun?" she exhaled between thrusts. The tauren ignored her question as he continued drilling her. Not long afterward, he carried her to a bench set up against the wall adjacent to the one he was shackled to. He had been deprived of it during his confinement, but would most assuredly be putting it to good use now. He sat upon the wooden planks and grabbed the woman's hips as she began to straddle him. After her body was centered, it slowly sank onto his mast, causing her face to glow with euphoria. She bounced up and down with the enthusiasm of a nymph, delighting in the immorality of it all.

After allowing Theralina to satiate herself on his cock for a few minutes, Motega was once more ready to take control. He picked her up with him to an elated squeal, then carried her over to the wall where the shackles were hung and pinned her against it. With bullish strength, he proceeded to breed her. Her face was red with exasperation as he had his way with her, betraying whatever shred of dignity she had left. At long last, she began to faintly articulate her approaching climax. "Motega... I... I can't hold it..." With this cue, the tauren began to ramp up his force and speed, hellbent on making his partner orgasm.

Crying with rapture, Theralina's nectar leaked out from her orifice, much to Motega's glee. She fell limp in his arms, having spent all of her energy to stave off the end of her jaunt as long as possible. Little did she know he was hardly through with her. Following her temporary lapse of consciousness, she found herself lying face-up on the floor of the cell. As her eyes regained focus, she discovered Motega on his knees in front of her, and her legs spread on either side of his torso. She convulsed when she felt him enter her again, now powerless to do anything but enjoy another round of his frenetic loving.

Had it been one hour? Two? Theralina could not say. All she knew is that her body was thoroughly ravished and on the brink of shutting down. Perhaps elves were not made for physical relationships of this magnitude. At any rate, she was certain it was worth whatever price she would inevitably pay.

In the moments before Motega's ejaculation, Theralina could feel the pressure building inside her. Impregnation by a tauren certainly wasn't on her agenda, but it was too late to do anything about it now. Too weary to speak, she looked into his eyes one final time with affection before he clenched her legs and unloaded a torrent of semen into her womb. Her eyes went wide in shock as she became a receptacle for his seed, then thinned again in fatigue as she resigned to her fate. "That was wild" she quietly murmured. In the next moment, she succumbed to her tiredness, falling into a deep sleep.

Theralina was still in the cell when she woke from her slumber, but now she was alone. She rubbed her eyes a bit before getting up, still undressed and soaking with Motega's cum. "Damn it!" she said out loud in a panic. "What have I done?" Before the gravity of her situation could set in, she heard the sound of footsteps coming down the stairs from the barracks above. Frantically, she tried to grab her belongings and leave the cell before she was seen, but was dismayed to learn she was locked inside and missing the key. By the time she understood what had happened, it was too late. No less than three guards rounded the corner to witness her in a most mortifying of predicaments. With a flustered smile, she asked the first question that came to mind: "You wouldn't have happened to see a tauren around here, would you?"