Boob Feast Ch. 01

Story Info
Jake moves out.
1.1k words
3.35
22.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was edited by Candace, er username shygirlwhore, You have a story that needs editing check out my editor profile for my email address.

As usual everyone in my stories is over Eighteen. All the sex in this story is consensual.

*****

JAKE MOVES OUT

Crystal has had a hard time since Dav died, so Mom and Dad comfort her in their bed every night.

Crystal is used to Dad instructing her and my mom to perform his sexual fantasies every night.

They have borrowed some of Jane's dildos to help them out.

It has been a great time growing up in this house with such close neighbors and friends and the added benefit that both families are nudists.

Dad and Jake just loved being surrounded by all of us chicks that had at least 38DD tits. Not to mention that I'm a bisexual and Jane is a lesbian.

Jake sat both families down to announce that he was moving to a beautiful house with Jane and his girlfriend Tanya, that had a large balcony. The house overlooked a long beautiful nudist beach, with only a few rocks and trees; the balcony stretched out past the trees, so there was nothing blocking the close up view of people undressing, or tanning.

We all love the beach and let them know that we would visit them regularly.

Each of the four rooms has a Queen sized bed, Jake, Jane and Tanya would share the bedroom that had the best view of the nude beach.

"So when is the big move?" Dad asked.

"Two days," Jane said. "I can't wait!"

Over the course of the next two days Jake moved into Jane's bedroom and Tanya slept there too.

They just loved the view each morning as they woke up to Mom and Crystal having shower sex.

Mom and Crystal loved the view back of the three of us having sex as well.

Jake said, "Jane and I are going to miss watching Dad have his way with Mom and Crystal."

My boyfriend John has also moved in and we are going to miss our regular threesomes with Jane. John requested that we record our last threesome with Jane for a while.

John had his hard large cock in my butt doggy style so that Jane and I could have scissor sex; my hot wet cunt could feel Jane's magnificent tits inside of me.

Just to make it even more interesting for John, Kim and Sam wanted to have sex with Jane as well. Jane was a little taken aback!

"My little sister wants to have sex with me!" Jane said.

This was nothing new for me; I have sex with my sister, Sam, all the time.

Kim was the most excited, Sam licked and sucked her hot shaven pussy, until Kim's cum started running down her legs. Sam was totally covered in Kim's cum. Jane was lubing up my butt for John's cock and guided him into me.

Kim was in a sexual frenzy as she watched her sister gently lapping at my swollen cunt; than Kim raced over to go down on her sister as I covered her from head to toe with my cum.

John's eyes almost popped out of his head as he watched the show!

By this time John had fingered me to my second orgasm and I licked my lips at the sight of my little sister masturbating, her sweet cum streaming down her legs.

John ordered her to come and sit on my face, as Sam guided a condom onto John's throbbing cock and guided John's cock into my juiced up cunt.

John continued to do me doggy, knowing how much Sam loved to watch him move inside me, the only thing that got her more excited was having scissor sex with me, while John worked his magic.

To my surprise Jane really got into having sex with her sister.

"Wow this is hot," John said.

After a while John, Sam and I left the girls to their own devises, knowing the camera was still rolling and that John and I would watch it back later.

We decided to go and have shower sex and check in on Jake and Tanya.

Like I wasn't wet enough the sight of Tanya fucking my brother, made me even wetter.

Wow, it got Sam excited watching my reaction to Tanya's hot body.

I couldn't take it any longer; I had to have sex with Tanya, even if it meant having a threesome with my brother.

I guided my boyfriends cock into my little sister's butt and ran dripping wet from my shower to join Jake and Tanya in bed.

"Enjoy my little sister and enjoy watching me fuck Tanya," I yelled out to John as sat on Tanya.

"Massage my sister's tits, Tanya," instructed Jake.

The next thing I knew was Tanya had instructed Jake to help her go down on me.

That Tanya's a wild one.

The feel of my brothers cum on me drove me crazy and Tanya licked every drop off me.

"I'd like some one on one time with Dani," Tanya announced.

Jake showered and had Kim lick Tanya's and my cum off his body as he watched us make love.

Kim was there for ages giving Jake a continuous blowjob.

Sam and John returned to my room to share Jane.

We spent most of our remaining time around the pool, before Jake, Tanya and Jane moved out.

For their first morning in their new house the rest of us decided to go to the nude beach.

We made sure that we were already naked by the time they got up.

Jane and Tanya had a real strap-on and Dildo fetish, so Jake left them to their own devices.

He was the first to greet us as he went out onto the balcony with his throbbing; hard cock glistening with both Tanya and Jane's cum and gave us a wolf whistle.

"Welcome to our new home family and friends!"

The beach filled up very quickly.

ALL THESE HOT NAKED WOMEN!

Jake strutted down to the beach to join us, not bothering to clean himself up.

I looked over to see that Dad and John were now fully erect! "

20 minutes later Jane and Tanya came sprinting down the beach and into the surf, with their swollen cunts and erect nipples on full display and covered in sweet pussy juice.

"How incredible," Tanya said. "Sharing my man, fucking Jane until I'm fully satisfied and running into the surf every morning; I just love the hot, naked men and women I'm constantly surround by."

Jake went back up to the house, to get some more sunscreen. He also bought back breakfast for all of us.

We spent the whole day on the beach watching hot women come and go.

Most of the ladies were lying on their backs and spread their legs for all to see.

A lot of the ladies requested the boys to help them apply their sunscreen.