Boobers Waitress Pt. 03

Story Info
Elle is away. Willy graciously helps Janey with Lucy.
9.4k words
4.68
13.3k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright © 2017-2018 by Henry C. Roberts. All Rights Reserved.

Copyrights:

This story is written, authored, and copyright owned by, Author, Penname Henry C. Roberts. This is a complete work of fiction.

Except what is permitted by the US Copyright Act of 1976, No part of this story or art can be written, reproduced, copied, or stored in a sharing database, or shared without prior written consent of the author.

This story is a work of fiction: Names, character, places, location (websites), and ideas are products of the author's imagination. If anything resembles anything actual, it is by coincidence and solely used fictitiously. All characters are fictional and over 18 years of age.

Disclaimer:

This story is for Adults Only. If you are underage, exit now. This book contains graphic language and scenes of sexual acts. All characters portrayed are over the age of 18 years old. All sexual acts are consenting. This story may portray scenes of intercourse, voyeur, hand, and Fellatio.

Thank you for reading and leaving a review.

1

Sitting at a table in the corner, Willy has the monthly schedule laying on the tabletop. As he adjusts the employees' work schedule per their requests, Lucy walks closer to him. With the lunch rush over, she has time to come visit with her boss.

Standing on Willy's right side, Lucy leans over at the waist, giving two customers her patent view. She presses her lips to Willy's lips. As she parts her lips slightly, she notices him follow her lead. The smell of onion hits her nostrils as the kiss ends.

"What was that for?" asks Willy confused.

"Mr. Willy, I want to say, 'Thank you' for the bet last weekend."

"You're welcome, but the customers loved the result, so no 'Thank you' needed."

"Aw, Mr. Willy, I wanted you to win, too," Lucy replies sitting on Willy's lap with both feet dangling off his right side.

With her feet not touching the floor and her soft smooth skin, Lucy's youthful complexion makes her appear childish. However, the deep slit of her Boobers shirt revealing an ample amount of cleavage debunks any thought of her being underage. Her perfect posture displays all of her natural curves.

With Willy's left hand still resting on the schedule, Lucy turns slightly and grips his left hand in her hand. Her petite soft hand barely covers half of his large rough hand. She places his hand on her hip and smiles.

"You will help me not fall off, right?"

"Of course," replies Willy as his hand slides down to her thigh and upper rear. "Your cheerful attitude is winning enough for me."

"Oh gosh, Mr. Willy, I like you. You're too nice," Lucy states moving her firm butt on his lap. "But, I was the biggest winner. I got to kiss Mrs. Janey, and later."

"Later?"

"Yes, she let me eat her pussy."

"Really? At her house? My brother's out of town, right?"

"Yes and yes. She told me to not tell, but I don't think she will mind me telling you."

"Why?"

"Because, tonight we'll fuck you, together. Oops, gotta run. Customers need me."

"What do you mean?" Willy asks as Lucy hops off his lap. "Lucy? Lucy?"

Looking down at his lap, Willy notices the bulge that grew under Lucy's ass. His dick hasn't turned to steel, but it's on its way. With his mind racing, he has to find out what Lucy means. He figures Janey must know. Now, to find Janey.

After looking for ten minutes, he walks into the liquor storage room. In the back of the cooler, Willy finds her. Janey is bent over reading the labels on the barrels. With her juicy ass covered by a loose white skirt, he walks behind her and presses his crotch to her rear.

"I found you. Why are you hiding in here?"

"What the fuck! I'll kill you assh... Fuck Willy, you scared me," Janey barks as she straightens.

With his hands still on each side of her hips, his crotch dry humps her rear-end slightly. His hands run over her ass lifting her skirt, slightly. As he moans, Willy says, "Janey, it's been too long. My balls are aching."

Janey might think it has been over a week since Willy came, but in reality, it's been five days since Elle swallowed his last load before she went on vacation.

"Damn it, I'm not going to fuck you in here, asshole. What if we get fucking caught!"

"If we had Lucy licking your pussy, like tonight, then, we could fuck?" Willy suggests as his hands almost reveal her white G-string panties.

"How do you know about that?" Janey booms. After thinking for a second, she continued, "Lucy fucking told you, didn't she?"

"Yep. Relax. She figured I would find out tonight, right? So, she figured it would be OK, but I don't want to wait."

"I'm fertile for two days, but you can't fuck me dry, jackass."

Willy's hands move under her skirt and down between her thick thighs. When he notices Janey part her feet slightly, his finger finds her crotch. He presses his finger to her panties on the opposite side of her entrance.

Using his dexterity, his fingers function together sliding her panties to the side, so his index and middle fingers can caress her bare pussy lips. As he plays with her, her moisture increases.

"I think you want my big cock in this cooler, Babe."

"Don't call me that, asshole. If you want this to happen, you better stop pissing me off."

"What if I did this," Willy states as his middle finger slides inside her.

"Mmmm gosh. Gentle."

He continues to slide his rough middle finger inside her. As his pace increases, he notices Janey leaning over the keg in front of her. With her juicy ass in the air, he raises her white skirt over her rump to reveal her firm tan white ass. Using his free hand, he unzips and maneuvers his snake out of his pants.

"I need it inside you," Willy warns as he withdraws his finger and places his swollen red cockhead at her entrance.

"Fuck, Willy. Not yet, you ass."

Ignoring her pleas, he enters her. Showing a bit of compassion, he's gentle. Her tightness is overwhelming as he sinks into her depths. When he eases out a minimum amount he hears her moans change from accepting pain to accepting pleasure. Her feminine moisture is lubricating his intrusion.

Leaning at a downward angle, Janey holds the keg in front of her for support. The barrel acts as a steel leaning post. She knows this posture is perfect for giving an angle for his seed to travel to her womb, but also, it's an angle for the monster cock to explore uncharted areas of her pussy. When the monster cock stops its withdrawal and enters her again, its pulsing head is at the depth all past lovers have been unable to journey. Then, the monster continues downward and the pleasure of being filled completely returns. She only felt this once before, and it was a week ago when Willy first fucked her.

"Not so fast you big bastard. I might cum, too, if you'd slow down."

"You're so tight. I need to cum bad," Willy answered as he pistons his steel bat inside her.

After talking with Lucy and the bikini picture Elle texted him this morning as a tease, his horny level is through the roof. As one hand holds Janey's hip, the other hand explores high and cups her immense breast. As his rough hand attempts to grasp most of her chest, his fingertips are enveloped with her pillow flesh.

"Willy...Willy...Fucking asshole, I'm not your fuck toy," complains Janey as the youthful fuck session continues. The only upside is this should be over soon.

"Just...Fuck...God," Willy moans as his climax builds. "Oh man, fucking take it." With his dick falling to about a third of the way down her pussy's tunnel, his prostate releases and his dick pulses sending hot streams of pleasure erupting into Janey.

Feeling his hand tighten on her breast and hearing his breathing increase, she is alert to what is about to happen. As his cock pulses inside her, her own climax is at the edge. His hand still mauls her breast as his nasty monster stays inside her. The pulsing sensation still occasionally occurs which causes her pussy's climax.

Just when she thinks the twitching monster will cause her to come as his potent seed drains down to her womb, she feels more fluid fill her insides. It's hot and steady. At first, Janey thinks, 'Oh my god is he cumming, again.' However, a split second later, she realizes what is happening.

"Ew, fuck...Stop...Stop. You're peeing," Janey screams not caring who hears as she tries to move forward, but the keg is in her way.

Janey turns and slaps the side of Willy's torso as she feels the urine pour inside her. Besides the sick disgusting feeling of being a urinal, she knows his seed is being flushed out.

The punch wakes Willy out of his trance. First, the pleasure of emptying his balls caused him to zone out. Then, the feeling of his bladder emptying of the two beers from lunch sends him into pleasure zone heaven. When he wakes to realize he is peeing inside Janey, he doesn't stop.

The evil enjoyment of marking his overdeveloped sister-in-law as his is amazing. The fact he is doing such a dirty act to her makes him pause until he is finished. Finally, he steps back and sees his urine and semen run on the floor to the drain in the floor. When the hard smack occurs on his left side, he knows he deserves it, but can't stop from smiling,

"Fucking asshole. I can't believe you fucking did that," Janey hisses.

"Shit, I didn't mean to. I was soo relaxed, and the beers at lunch...," Willy tries to explain trailing off thinking how demoralizing his act is to her and smiles.

"Fuck You! I don't believe you. I'm done with you," booms Janey heading out the cooler.

"Will I see you tonight?"

"Fuck you!" screams Janey tossing her inventory pad at him. "You can check the expiration dates and watch the bar. I'm going home, bitch!" yells Janey.

2

After spending an hour straightening his apartment, Willy sits on the couch thinking Janey will not show. He even showered and has the smell of Old Spice radiating from him. On some level, he feels guilty about how he left things with her. When the doorbell rings, he jumps up in excitement. Heading to the door, he's actually happy to see his sister-in-law.

As Willy opens the door, he opens his mouth to say, "I'm sorry... Lucy, it's you."

"Yes, Mr. Willy. You seem unhappy to see me."

"No. No, please come in. I like seeing you, but I thought you were Janey. Is she coming?"

"She says she was, but why are you sorry?"

"Oh...umm. Nothing. Never mind. Want a beer?"

"Yes, thank you, Mr. Willy."

As Lucy removes her overcoat, Willy's eyes widen. The mini-dress she has on under the coat hugs her body perfectly. The red dress seems to have been painted on her by how snug and seamless the outfit appears. The skirt goes halfway to her knees and cradles her amazing pear-shape rear-end. Her curves appear to be a masterpiece on display.

The three-inch white heels make her close to Willy's height and make her legs seem to go all the way to her neck. The dress falls off her shoulders but doesn't reveal one centimeter of cleavage. The magic of the outfit is how it displays her lower half. With her long dark hair in a ponytail, she appears to be ready for either the runway or the club.

"My god. You look amazing," Willy states taking her coat on his way to get beers.

"Oh jeez, Mr. Willy. You're a sweet talker."

"Willy. Just call me Willy."

"Willy, sure. I'll do that Mr. Willy," Lucy giggles with a smile.

Sitting at the small kitchen table, Willy sips his beer. A beer for Lucy sits on the table. With his chair away from the table and both feet flat on the ground, Willy's lap is accessible to Lucy. She takes a seat on his lap in the same position she did at Boobers. With her firm ass pressing on his lap, she reaches for her beer. As she takes a sip, she wiggles her butt.

"How did you find out about Janey and me?"

"I told you. I ate her pussy."

"The pleasure was so good, she revealed her secrets?" asks Willy.

"No goofy, I tasted cum, and her husband's been out of town for days."

"Oh."

"And, Mrs. Janey told me. You're so sweet to help her get pregnant. I was so moved, I told her I can help, so here I am," Lucy explains between sips of her beer.

Willy takes a long gulp and sets the bottle on the table. Trying to wrap his head around the situation, he thinks harder. When he feels he understands, his hand leaves the beer bottle and moves to Lucy's side.

"Umm, you're here to help get Janey ready, right?"

"Well duh, and you too," replies Lucy.

"And Me? What do you mean?"

"Oh gosh, you're going to fuck me, too."

"I...I am?" stutters Willy.

"Yep, but I'm to help you get close. You have to finish in Mrs. Janey. Understand?" asks Lucy.

"Umm, Yeah," answered Willy firmly trying to show confidence in his acceptance. "But, I'm still confused."

"Men! A pair of boobs in their face and an ass on their lap and their brains quit. You have a big cock, right?"

"I guess."

"Well, I'm here to help you not fuck the shit out of Mrs. Janey."

Hearing the vulgar words come from Lucy's sweet innocent mouth, and hearing her say he is going to fuck her, his groin starts to stir. Without thinking, his hand lowers to her thick butt. His rough manly hand rests firmly on her plump juicy rump.

"I'm speechless, but isn't that asking a lot of you."

"I'm no slut, but I have had my fair share, and two girls can split the work, right? Plus, I'm curious. How big is it?" inquired Lucy.

"Want to see?" Willy asks.

With a nod of Lucy's head, Willy knows her answer. He leans back some and unzips his pants. With Lucy on his lap, he has to lean further back to get under his beer belly. Once his monster snake is free, he releases it. Willy's semi-hard manhood lies on her thigh.

"Wow, it's big," Lucy says as her hand caresses his member. She pets the beasts on her thigh.

"Mnm thanks. Ohh," Willy moans as she lifts him in her hand and slowly strokes him. They both finish their beers.

"Let's move to the couch."

Following Lucy to the couch, his eyes widen like silver dollars when she pulls her mini-dress up and over her head. With nothing on under her dress, she stands next to his couch in only heels. Her body is firm, smooth, and pale. Seeing her curves exposed, his flaccid cock gains some life. Before she sits naked on his dirty old couch, he says, "You look amazing Lucy. I don't think you should sit on my couch."

"Then, sit down. I'll sit on you. I like your lap."

"Yes, ma'am," Willy replies following her directions and sitting on the couch. Since he never put his dick away, his cock rests between his legs. "I have to warn you. Janey may not come tonight."

"Why do you say that," Lucy asks straddling his lap. Her knees are on both sides of his thighs when her butt touches down on his knees. Her private entrance is open and available just inches above his manhood. "Did she call?"

"No, I pissed her off earlier, today. Well," Willy answered with a laugh. "I pissed inside her."

"Oh my god, why did you fucking do that?" asks Lucy as she takes his hands and places them on her hips. "Hold me. You can grab my ass, too."

With Lucy's words, Willy's hands roam her bottom half. Tracing his hands from her hips down over her pear curved bottom to place his hands on her firm over developed rear is his favorite. As he continues to explore Lucy's bottom, he looks up and into her eyes, "I didn't mean to. I had a couple beers, and after cumming, I was so relaxed. I didn't know before it was too late."

"Oh, you naughty old man," Lucy says as she leans forward. Her ample chest is inches from his mouth. "You better not do that in me, unless I ask."

"Yes, ma'am!" Willy replies just before Lucy presses her lips to his lips. The two kiss for a minute.

Lucy stands up from his lap. Looking down at Willy, she smiles when she notices his sad expression. As she leans over at the waist, her overdeveloped breasts hang near Willy's stomach and her juicy pear bottom gives the door the view of her patent 'Lucy Bend'.

Using both hands to steady herself by pressing them into the couch next to Willy's hips; she lowers her lips to his semi-erect member lying on his thigh. As her tongue runs over the length of his member, her hair falls over and covers Willy's view. When her lips capture his red swollen hard-on, she hears his moan of pleasure and surprise. Then, using her mouth, she raises him up some so she is able to accept his stiffening member in her mouth.

"Oh god!" Willy moans in pleasure of Lucy's sudden lips on his cock.

Only able to view her head, he senses her lips encircling his member. Slowly her lips lower down around his tool. Just as she increases her suction to his full length, he hears the doorbell. The pleasure of her full lips vacuuming around his cock is overwhelming.

"Just ignore it," Willy begged. For a second, he feels her continue. Then, she stops. "FUCK!"

"It might be Mrs. Janey," Lucy states as she straightens. Using both hands, she tosses her long dark hair over her head.

Turning to the door, Lucy takes a step in her white heels. Her dark hair just brushes the upper edge of her firm bubble-butt. As Lucy walks to the front door, her hair bounces and her hips twist side-to-side. Watching her answer the door, Willy thinks, 'She's a tease'.

After looking through the peephole, Lucy unlocks and opens the door. She smiles as Janey's eyes widen at her nudity. Stepping back, she opens the door more to allow Janey to enter. Then, she shuts and locks the door behind her.

"You made it."

"Yes, and it looks like you have already started," comments Janey in reference to Lucy's lack of clothing.

"Well, you wanted me to prime the engine."

"Yes, but not explode it."

"Oh, you're funny Mrs. Janey. He is nowhere close to the explosion, yet."

Ten minutes later, the three are sitting at the kitchen table drinking a beer. Lucy has taken her favorite chair, Willy's knees. As the three relax, the conversation is opening up to the reason for the meeting.

"I hope your bed is clean," states Janey staring dead into Willy's eyes.

"Yep, I got new sheets like you requested. Are we going to start?"

"What the fuck do you think? No, let's watch a movie and give more time to get caught. Yes, asshole. Let's start," Janey rants as she stands.

Lucy stands at the same time and steps closer to the pissed off redhead. When their two eyes meet, Lucy leans closer to kiss. Sensing the spicy ginger relaxing, she moves her hands around Janey's waist as their lips intertwine. Feeling the curvy redhead's body against her own, Lucy takes the kiss further. Her tongue explores Janey's mouth. A second later, she feels her own mouth being explored.

As the two girls separate from their passionate make-out session, they hold each other's hand. Lucy reaches her free hand to Willy and says, "Lead the way, stud."

Lying on the bed, Janey is only wearing her lace bra. With her back to the bed and her head slightly on the pillow, her ample chest is separating just a bit due to gravity. Her legs are bent with her bare feet flat on the bed. With her legs bent close to her thigh and her knees falling far apart, Janey's lower half is in position to give birth.

In the same outfit as when the third member of this orgy showed up, Lucy is on her elbows and knees. With her elbows lying on the bed just under Janey's thick ass, Lucy has her mouth encircling Janey's moist pussy. Since she is still on her knees, Lucy's juicy rap-girl butt is in the air. The view of her invitation is causing Willy's cock to turn to steel.