Boobies Don't Fix Bullet Holes Ch. 01

Story Info
Taylor Swift's Bad Blood, without any of the radio edits.
1.4k words
3.93
29.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,573 Followers

"Rim me," Arsyn commanded, so bland as to be almost pedantic. "Ream my asshole. Lick it. You filthy whore."

And Cat had no choice but to obey. She lapped at her former partner's asshole, sticking her tongue deep inside, doing everything possible to make the woman cum so she could just get out of this building alive.

Not that Arsyn cared about an orgasm. In all the time they'd been partners, lovers, this was the one thing she'd never done. Arsyn wanted to prove a point. Kneecapping Cat had put a period on their relationship. This was just an exclamation point.

Arsyn ground her ass obscenely into the blonde's face. She writhed in bliss as Catastrophe licked her asshole. Her cunt spasmed as Cat's tongue sluiced in and out of her. She felt her orgasm coming. She'd always known Cat would be good at this. The bitch just never listened. And this came as a shock to her.

"Ungghh!" Arsyn gasped. Her body shook as she savored the power that she held over her so-called partner, the bitch who had called all the shots, given all the orders, 'valued her input.' She came, juices pouring from her cunt and all over Cat's face. Arsyn turned, grinding her sex up and down Cat's face and, satisfied, climbed off her.

"So good to get closure on a relationship like ours. And now I want to say goodbye to you, Catastrophe," Arsyn hissed as she turned to face the blonde beauty who lay bleeding and helpless on the floor, just another blank body like all the Screaming Sixty-Sixers they had just wasted, only this one still moving. Arsyn could still have fun with it.

"You've got what you wanted," Cat said, refusing to beg. "Leave now and I won't come after you."

Arsyn pouted, making a show of feeling sorry for Catastrophe—pitying the helpless woman who she'd used to ruthlessly to complete the mission, before taking the spoils for herself. Then she smiled evilly. Thought of how Cat had been her lover for two long years. Made her enjoy cruel and debased rituals like having her back whipped, her asshole invaded. Made her beg for the strap-ons Cat shoved down her throat. Made her love Cat, love being Cat's sub, love not being the baddest bitch in the game.

For that, Catastrophe had to pay.

"You always thought you knew what I wanted," Arsyn said. She reached to her belt, pulling out the dildo she'd had slotted next to the grenades. "And we both know you'll come after me no matter what I do."

In a series of brutal, swift motions that she performed with the uncaring precision of a machine, Arsyn kicked Cat onto her belly, ripped her pants away from the ass she'd made Arsyn worship so many times, rammed the dildo deep into her asshole. Cat didn't cry out, even when Arsyn turned it on, making it vibrate. But she shook uncontrollably. It made Arsyn wish she had more time to make Cat hate herself for what she enjoyed. But she'd already set the timer.

"Well, Cat, I guess this is goodbye." Then, just for good measure, Arsyn thrust out her long leg. The heel of her boot shoved the vibrator into Cat's asshole up to the hilt. Then, the tip of her boot pushed it in until it disappeared. Arsyn laughed as Cat finally moaned, writhing in agony, her asshole impaled by her partner's final I love you.

Arsyn left Cat crawling for the window, stopping to moan and pant in hateful pleasure every few seconds. She'd never make it. Even if Arsyn kinda wished she would.

Five minutes later, the building exploded.

Cat had orgasmed four times.

***

Cat groaned hatefully. Everything hurt, the pain blotting out memories, but not her first thought: where was Arsyn? Something in her gut throttled at the thought, but her partner, she needed... oh.

He'd finally got her. Welvin da Great'd always wanted his hands on her. Only figuratively, of course. A 'borgist like him saw her and Arsyn, doing their thing with only flesh and blood, couldn't help but think what they'd do with some enhancements. Just some nanite healers, just an ocular replacement, just an implant, an upgrade, a port, a change. Until she was one of those metal things, barely alive, not fit for anything but pulling jobs.

She and Arsyn had laughed at them. Young and invulnerable and still soft all over. Only thing they ever needed each other.

Christ, it fucking hurt. Not Arsyn's betrayal, fucking bitch—the window, the car, hell, she thought she still might have some powder in her eyes. No wonder Arsyn had done it. The only way to make Cat hurt over their break-up.

She was in a white nanite suit, scanty leather leaving her open for the surgery-bots to do their work, giving her an illusion of modesty while she still had some flesh to be modest about. More like holding her together. When the Trinity came, they'd wire her into a catsuit, and that would be it. All her scars under lock and key. She'd need a can opener to see herself naked.

Cash out, Arsyn would say. Why she'd left her alive. Take the money, whatever she'd left her with, put it into the regen, then abandon London. Early retirement.

Or go after her.

The Trinity was coming to check their work. They wouldn't have brought Cat online if she weren't ready. Cat looked them over as they approached her from all sides, three points of a triangle. The latest three clones of a single mind, triple-linked, all lockstep harmony.

"Conscious," 88 said.

"Responsive," 89 said.

"Intact," 90 said.

Cat scowled at them. Reading her micro-expressions. They could at least ask her how she was feeling. Give her the illusion she was a patient in a hospital instead of a car in a garage.

"Testing," 88 said.

"Strenuous activity," 89 said.

"Heightened sensations," 90 said.

88 kissed Cat on the mouth. Then she cupped one of her tits in her hand. Cat let 88 handle her. Gradually, unfamiliarly, she warmed up. She kissed back as the other two stripped her. Her hand rose to capture one of 88's breasts.

90 and 89 smiled at each other. "Pleasure receptors working." "Increase test parameters."

88 pulled Cat up off the table. 89 and 90 sat down on it and Cat was shoved back down between them. 90 put her hand on one of Cat's gorgeous breasts. 89 grabbed the other. Then both units began kissing Cat's tits. 88 knelt between Cat's thighs, licked her cunt.

With three people kissing and sucking her, Cat was quickly initiated. She lifted her legs onto 88's shoulders and put her arms around 89 and 90. Watched the same face suck her breast as was eating her pussy. Reached across to finger 89's cunt underneath her antiseptic med-suit. All three moaned. Three minds hardwired together, triple her intelligence, triple her lust.

"Relax," 90 said.

"Enjoy it," 89 said.

88 punctuated their words by pressing her vibrating tongue to Cat's clit. Cat cried out, lifted both 89 and 90 from her breasts, kissing them both in turn. Forcing them back down as 88 kissed her way up Cat's belly. The heat inside having to burn through layers of scar tissue, 'repairs.' Cat forced herself to feel it. She wouldn't let Arsyn be the last great fuck she ever had.

88's head passed between 90's and 89's as they continued sucking Cat's tits. Then 88 reached Cat's face; she kissed her on the mouth. As 88 kissed Cat, she took 89 into her arms. Then she pulled 89 away from Cat. 90 remained at Cat's breast, sucking hungrily.

"Test vaginal lubrication," 88 said to 89.

"Efficient," 89 said to 88.

A robotic surgical unit revolved overhead; as much a part of the Trinity as their trip-bodies. This time it wasn't delivering a scalpel or laser-saw, but a dildo to be attached to a mount already at 90's groin. The arm revolved, screwing it into place, and Cat stretched out on the exam table. Lay under 90, spreading her thighs. 90 filled them with her hips, sticking her latest instrument into Cat's sex.

"Fuck me, bitch," Cat whispered, as the clone body, young and fresh, filled her cunt with hard prick. She wrapped her legs around 90's hips and pumped her cunt up and down her cock. Beside them, 88 and 89 were kissing, feeling each other's breasts with bellies pressed tightly together. The Trinity was masturbating as she fucked Cat. Judging Cat too fragile for all three of her.

Cat didn't mind. Fucking one-third of the ugly bitch was enough.

Zev95
Zev95
1,573 Followers