Boobs n Boners

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
klrxo
klrxo
9,313 Followers

He we go... He excitedly thought.

They kissed hungrily and their tongues began to dance.

Bobby's shaft was crushed against his mom's clit, her little patch of pubic fuzz tickling his crown and the sensitive underside. He thrust his hips a few times, sawing across her engorged nub.

Linda tilted her pelvis, trying to help him into position. The long awkward dong drug past her clit and licked its way down past her gash, pushing against her butt-hole. The drooling helmet prodded and probed, aching for an entrance.

Bobby felt a little hand clutch it by the root, helping it along. After dragging it between the soft moist folds of her vulva Linda fed the bloated bell-shaped head down into her creamy socket.

Oh sweetie, let Mommy help you take it to paradise. All that meat. All that thick throbbing cock-meat! Oh God, Linda this is gonna feel sooo fucking good! She thought.

"O-O-OHHH!" Bobby voice quivered as he felt the heat of his mother's pit.

She released his peter and he knew it was go-time. Easing forward Bobby felt her warm walls of pink pussy expand around his girth.

"Holy shit." The teen muttered, his body quivering excitedly as his mom landed squishy wet kisses on his face.

He backed out an inch, then drove forward again, slowly plunging his vien-encrusted pipe deep inside the soft wet warmth of cupid'd glove.

"OHHHMYGOD...SO BIG!!" Linda muttered, as she felt his cock-meat stretch her birth canal.

Again Bobby backed out a few, then drove even deeper...his smothered cock-head searching for bottom. Finally, as his soft hairless scrotum hugged Linda's butt-hole he felt the tip of his pecker nudge the squishy head of her cervix.

"OH BOB-B-Y!" Linda's voice quivered.

His head spun as he felt his cock completely surrounded by the clutching sponge-furnace. It was just like in his dream...only better as Linda wrapped her long tan mommy-legs up around the teenagers waist.

"Make love to me." She whispered.

Slowly, Bobby's hips set in motion...not with long hard strokes...but with the kind of thrusts that were ideal for a first-timer...slow and easy.

Linda's slippery vaginal walls hugged the girthy erection as it just sort of wormed repeatedly up and back a few inches. Pre-cum drooled from Bobby's knob as it licked the soft creamy head of Linda's cervix over and over.

Oh my God...I'm a motherfucker! I'm finally a motherfucker and it feels so fucking good! Bobby thought.

"Kiss me." Linda sighed.

This was it...just like in Bobby's dream only so much better. As their tongues rolled and flailed together wildly he began to instinctively pick up the pace, with long cunt-pounding stokes. On every down stroke Bobby felt Linda's pink pussy constrict around the meat of his peter, smothering it with the warm velvety softness of mommy-pussy.

Back at the house Linda's husband Ron sat next to his mother on the couch...sipping down the last of his beer.

"Linda and Bobby have been gone for awhile. Hope everything's okay." He said.

Beth rubbed his shoulder as she looked into his eyes with a smile.

Oh my poor boy. I'm sure you still have a sweet dick...but you just can't compete with a horny big-dicked teenager. My Linda will still call you husband...but sexually sweetheart...you've lost her. Beth thought.

"Oh sweetie, don't you worry about a thing. I'm sure they're fine. She's with that strong handsome son of yours. I'm sure he'll take good care of her." Beth said.

Back at the park Bobby's huge powerful cock was jack- hammering Ron's wife's hungry twat. His thick bulging rod was almost a blur as it plunged in and out of it's clutching host. A thick buttery froth of both mom and son sex-cream coated his phallus and dripped from his balls as they beat against the puckered ring of Linda's butt-hole.

"O-h-h-h-h, mom...I'm gonna cum!" Bobby muttered.

"CUM!" Linda said.

"OOOOOONNNGNGCUUMMMIIINGGG!!!" Bobby groaned.

"MEEE TOO!" Her cute voice sang.

"UUUGGHH!!! UUUGGHHH!!! UUUGGHHH! UUUUUGGHHH!" Bobby squirted a long thick rope with each primitive grunt.

Linda buried her face in his neck and whimpered as her cunt began explode, squeezing and rippling against the meat of Bobby's hammering, squirting erection.

For what seemed like forever their bodies bucked, shook and thrashed together...Linda's strong tan legs keeping his body locked to hers. These were orgasms at their most intense.

Fifteen minutes later mom and son were dressed and again strolling up the sidewalk, hand in hand. This time towards home. Linda squeezed his hand.

"You okay?" She asked.

"Oh yeah. I just wish I could have lasted longer." He said.

"Oh...sweetie, you did wonderful." She smiled, stopping to turn towards him.

"Thanks." He sighed.

"If you're interested in extending the experience...I'm sure old mom has a few tricks she can teach you." Linda said.

"Cool... Instead of two minutes we can go for two hours." Bobby smiled.

"Or four hours." She said, resting her hands on his shoulder.

"That would be sweet." Bobby said.

"Or maybe...just maybe...I could keep you going all night." She said with a wicked little grin.

"That'll be pretty tough with dad around." Bobby said.

"Well I guess I'll just have to get creative won't I? Get you inside me whenever and wherever I can." She said.

"I like the sound of that." Bobby said.

"Me too sweet baby. Me too." Linda said, as they continued up the walk hand in hand.

klrxo
klrxo
9,313 Followers