Boobs went Flying Everywhere

Story Info
A surprisingly sexy night from an exciting new experience!
1.2k words
3.16
16k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back before I was married a bunch of friends and I went on a beach trip for old times sake. One night we went to an outdoor beach club, that was packed, and we all had a great time. Especially me! You see I actually met a great looking guy who was fun and not just trying to paw at me instantly. After we hung out for awhile, and quite to my surprise, we were still having a great time. So after considering it for bit I decided 'what the hell' why not take him back to our condo and have a little fun? So I mentioned going back to my condo and before I even finished the question we were headed out of the bar! There was no way we could drive and the last thing I needed was any more to drink but as we walked back we passed by a cute looking little place. For some reason we decided to walk in and have couple more drinks. About an hour later it closed and we finished our walk back to my condo.

Once inside, and into my room, I had him wait on the bed a minute while i went in the bathroom to get ready for my slutty evening! When I first asked him to come back with me I had full intentions on being with him, but now, probably because of the second bar, I was so tired I could barely keep my eyes open. So as I washed my face, I realized I was just too tired and wouldn't be any fun. So instead of even attempting anything sexy I just put on an old t-shirt and some seriously unsexy panties. Then I threw my hair in a bun, as yawn after yawn hit me. I looked about as sexy as my grandmother! Haha! With what little energy I had left I brushed my teeth and began to think about how I was going to break the news to him that I was just too tired to do anything but pass out.

Once finished though, I walked out of the bathroom and he kind of sprung up from the bed with a huge smile on his face. Honestly, I did feel bad but I was just so very tired. I started to explain to him that I was tired, and sorry, and I think I made some half empty promise about in the morning maybe... when all of a sudden, out of the freaking blue, as shocking as it could have possibly been! RRRRIIIIIPPPPPPPP!! He had actually reached for the collar of my t-shirt and with what seemed like almost no effort, he just ripped my t-shirt right down the front!! I have pretty large breasts, and I wasn't wearing a bar, so I just remember seeing boobs flying all over the place! So there I was, standing there, still some what shocked, but now with my t-shirt was ripped wide open and my boobs were hanging out in plain sight!!

Now, just to be very clear, this was NOT against my will. I had made my intentions pretty clear and i brought him back to my room. However, that doesn't mean it didn't shock the hell outta me!! No one had ever done anything like that to me! I kind of remember wanting to be mad, or feeling like I should be mad, but I wasn't mad at all! Still a little dazed from the action but much more awake now, and it really turned me on. Then what was left of my t-shirt, my favorite sleep t-shirt by the way, fell to the ground. Not that it was covering much anymore anyway but I realized I was now standing there pretty much butt naked except for some really not flattering panties. Which I was really regretting putting on but regardless I was then very much wide awake! It was also at that moment that I realized just how big, body-wise, this guy really was. And while I've never had a shirt ripped off me like that, I was very familiar with the look on his face as he started at my naked breasts! Normally I might have tried to express some 'love me for me brains' thing but my brains couldn't have been any further from his mind! And I was loving how he was looking at me.

I had also become keenly aware that I was wide awake and very thankful he didn't hear a word I had mentioned about, not, having sex! It was really hitting me just how insanely hot it was that he had just ripped my shirt right off my body!! Then his eyes lowered down to my mid-section and he reached out and grabbed the front of my panties. I simply cannot describe how exciting, and at the very same time, how terrifying it was to think about him now ripping my panties off me. Plus he was looking me up and down and his smile was getting bigger and bigger as he did. Although I was genuinely loving every second of it, I was also about to have a panic attack about my panties. I was worried it might actually hurt if he ripped them too, and not that I really cared at that point, but if i was going to get hurt down there tonight I was hoping it would happen in a much different way!

As he was still checking me out, he hesitated for just a second, and I took advantage of that moment to just yank my panties down myself. I mean I removed them as fast as I possibly could! Normally, I would make a guy work, at least, a little for them but not in this case. I promise you I have NEVER taken them off any faster!! Remember he was still completely dressed but there I was, standing before him, completely naked, wide awake, and I was thinking to myself 'Okay, big boy, what now?'

So just a few more seconds passed while he was still looking me up and down and just as I started to wonder... BAM!! Again, out of nowhere, he grabs me up, like I don't weigh a thing, and throws me onto the bed! Once again, he caught me completely off guard, just as when he trashed my t-shirt! But even more amazing was that as he dove into the bed next to me, I noticed he wasn't wearing a stitch of clothing anymore!! I have no idea how he undressed himself so fast! Hopefully I didn't look a goof staring at his body, as he did looking at mine! But I didn't really care because his body looked fantastic!

The next few hours were some of the most fun of my life. However, if he hadn't torn my t-shirt like he did, grabbing my attention like it had never been grabbed before, I don't think anything would have happened! No one else has ever done anything like that to me since but I'll never forget it being done that night!! I'll never forget the excitement and shock I felt!!

One, additional, reason I won't forget that night is because I actually still have the t-shirt!! Well, what was left of it!! :)