Boogeyman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Michael142
Michael142
545 Followers

Her breathing quickens and deepens as he slides into her; inch by tantalizing inch until he is all the way inside her. He slowly strokes in and out of her in a smooth rhythm, and picks up the pace, as she is able to accommodate his size ... his length and thickness inside her. She bucks her hips up to meet his thrusts, as she gets hotter and hotter.

The sloshing sound of him pushing into her arouses her more, as her slender butt cheeks clench pushing up to him. She is very vocal as he makes love to her, and at her insistence, he fucks her harder. David is a strong and inventive lover so he keeps up the pace for nearly half an hour, moving from one position to another without breaking his tempo. She is moaning louder and getting close again. He stiffens and releases coming deep inside her, and tipping her over the edge again as she shudders and convulses into another strong climax.

Her sweaty body feels so good against his as she slides it up against him. She giggles as she rubs her sweaty breasts against his muscular chest. She smiles and pushes her lips up to his giving him a sloppy, wet, sweaty kiss and giggles again as she enjoys the tingle of the endorphin rush. Natural drugs are always the best high, she figures.

She waggles her hips under him and says,

"Get off me David ... I'm sweaty and icky, and need a shower!"

"Huh uh, doll ... I like you like this ... juicy and gooey!"

He lifts her arms over her head and licks and kisses her underarms, her sides, and her sweaty boobs as he moves down her delightfully aromatic body. He moves down to her stomach, and stops to tickle her belly button with his tongue.

"Quit it David!" she complains with rivulets of giggles.

He smiles and continues his journey south over her mound and onto her wet, sloppy, come-filled pussy. He kisses and sucks as much of her (and his) juices as he can, sliding his tongue inside her as she shudders again. When he lifts her ass off the bed to go further down she says,

"C'mon David! Don't, I'm icky and dirty down there!"

As she says that, she feels his tongue playing with the muscular ring of her pucker. He gives special attention to her little puckered opening, replacing his tongue with a finger sliding inside her and waggling around inside to feel her warm, soft and fleshy interior. As he slides it all the way inside her, he feels her convulsing in another orgasm after several strokes in and out of her.

He kisses her lips, and after she hungrily licks all of her juices from his face, they relax just lying motionlessly for several minutes. She can taste and smell her juices, his come, and a hint of the sickly-sweet aroma of her ass on his lips. He rises, takes her hand and leads her to the bathroom and into the shower. They play at cleaning each other up with laughs and giggles, teasing and tickling after which, he fucks her once more in the shower pinning her against the wall. They rinse off and race each other back to bed wrapped in towels. She jumps in first with her towel already off.

After he dries, he climbs in with her and they cuddle, kiss, and play, completely naked. The cuddle turns into spooning with his arms wrapped around her. She is tired and he is already half-asleep.

Just as her eyelids become heavy and start to flutter shut, she hears a low rasping guttural voice say, "Laura!"

The voice sounds like it is coming from the bottom of a tomb and sends shivers through her body. She moves back closer to David saying,

"David, hold me closer darling! Don't let me go!" He tightens his hold on her with his hand on her stomach pulling her closer. She is comforted by the feeling his his seven inches nestled between her ass cheeks. She wiggles her butt a little and moans, forgetting about the odd sights and sounds of the evening.

She is still awake and listening for every little sound. She is not going to sleep tonight!

Chapter Two: renewing things with David.

"Monsters are real and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win." Stephen King.

Despite her best efforts to stay vigilant, she does fall asleep inside David's warm embrace. He is spooning up behind her asleep with both of them still naked. She awakens, moans with a pleasant smile on her face ... she feels so safe in his arms. She caresses the back of his hand with her fingers, and he begins to stir.

He realizes that his morning stiffy is poking into her, and he smiles as he adjusts it so he can rub it into her naked ass crack a little to tease her. Without moving or turning, she says sleepily,

"I'll give you twenty minutes to cut that out!"

He laughs quietly and says, "Mmm that might be enough time for a morning quickie!"

He pushes her legs apart with his, and adjusts his position so that he can easily slide into her from behind. It isn't long before she starts to lubricate him with her natural juices, making his pleasant task easier. She pushes back against him as he thrusts into her, and the thickness filling her up inside brings her very close, very quickly. He adjusts his pace to allow her to reach the brink, and thrusts harder into her to push her over into a very pleasant shudder, as he releases inside her at nearly the same time.

The lovers stay connected as they recover from their morning tryst, and talk quietly. She feels him soften a little and her inside muscles relax allowing him to pull out with an audible 'pop'. She turns around, smiles and says,

"Good morning lover!" then she buries her face in his chest, giving him little kisses, as he holds her.

"Morning, laur honey! Thank you!"

"I couldn't let such a lovely stiffy go to waste, could I?" She giggles in reply.

They embrace face to face and kiss passionately for a lone time until she feels a certain morning urge.

"I have to pee!" she says as she slides out, and heads to the bathroom. He flops over onto his back, as his slippery and still semi-tumescent cock slaps against the top of his thigh. He breaths in deep and releases it as he reflects on his good fortune in bedding the one girl in the world he most loves and admires.

She comes back from the bathroom having also taken a quick shower, and says,

"Come into the kitchen when you are ready darling and I will make breakfast for you. I called my office and cancelled my morning schedule, but I have a meeting at two o'clock I can't miss, but until then I am all yours David darling!"

"I'll call my office as well, my legal assistant can handle the gadget king for one day, so we can do ... whatever ... for the whole morning. I'll drop you at work, and maybe play golf this afternoon ... I'll call Chet at well, he is always up for a game."

"Okay darling. It seems like Chet never tires of losing his money to you on the course."

"Yah, he is an eternal optimist though. He always asks about you ... I think he wants to get into your pants!" He says as he heads to the bathroom.

"Ha! Fat chance!" Laura retorts, "I have enough trouble fighting off that ass-clown Jon in commercial loans." She adds, and after a few seconds she says, "David, I think maybe I might move you to the 'friends with benefits' status. I love being with you, and it doesn't make sense to deny ourselves ... but I still can't make a real commitment yet. What do you think?"

David pokes his head out of the bathroom and then walks out with a towel around him,

"Laura honey. I love you ... I know that you know that! I am happy to be for you whatever you need, and I promise I will not press it further until you are ready." He starts to turn toward the bathroom again, but stops, turns back and says to her,

"You may not know it, but I have a beautiful two-carat marquise-cut diamond ring in my office safe. It is yours when you want it." She smiles sweetly at him, but says nothing.

It is quiet for about a minute, and Laurie appears in the bedroom with tears in her eyes. She looks at David and says in a tearful voice,

"Oh David darling, I wish I could give you my heart right now, but I just can't."

He says, "Alright, I just settle for your body for now! How's that?"

She gives him a choking laugh that is still half tears, she runs to him and throws her arms around him.

"My strong wonderful David, please be patient with my darling."

He kisses her wet lips, and dries her tears with his thumbs and simply says,

"I will!"

They kiss again, he returns to the shower and she, to the kitchen. As she passes through the bedroom door, she feels a cold shudder running down her back and a deep sepulchral voice croaks,

"I will!" mimicking David in a most cruel way.

Laura looks around slowly, still shivering, but seeing nothing, carefully pads back into the kitchen, and looking around again starts slowly to return to making coffee, and retrieving some pans to make eggs, bacon, grits, and silver-dollar pancakes for David and her. She thinks to herself as she works,

"What the fuck is going on! I have never heard voices in here before, and this is scaring the shit out of me! I am not letting David leave until I am out of here myself."

She is still a little nervous, but logic and intelligence again reign as she starts to put these occurrences out of her mind. For some strange reason her mind goes back to her Grandmother's ghost tales. She shivers a little at these thoughts, but puts on some tunes to lift her spirits as L'amour s'en va pours out of the speakers, with Françoise Hardy's sultry voice singing it. The voice of that lovely French chanteuse always calms her as she sings along in French.

David is dressed and talks animatedly as they eat. It is not long before he notices that Laura is quiet, and showing only the slightest attention to what he is saying.

"Laurie! Is there something wrong? You are very quiet all of a sudden ... did I say something wrong?"

She smiles slightly, put her hand on his arm and says softly,

"No David. I ... I am just worried about something today. I don't want to spoil the mood, please go on with what you were saying."

"Baby, you know that you can tell me anything. What's bothering you?"

"Um, well ... okay, it's about the noises I have been hearing since yesterday. I know this sounds hysterical, but I think there is a ... a presence here!"

Her eyes search his face as she wears a fearful look. "Please don't think I am crazy, but I can feel something ... evil in here. You heard the loud thump last night, and after you fell asleep, I heard a voice ... and awful frightening dark voice calling my name. Then just after you said 'I will,' I heard the same voice say the same thing as if mocking us."

David puts his fork down, folds his arms with his elbows on the table and look into Laura's eyes for a few seconds (it seems longer to Laura). His eyes search her face, but he is not sure what he is looking for. At length he says,

"Laura, I did hear that thump, but I didn't see anything or feel anything special. Don't get me wrong, I do believe you ... hell, who know what exists in this world, or outside of it trying to get in for that matter. I have heard the stories, and I do not really dismiss anything out of hand, but—"

"—David you have to believe me ... I'm not crazy!" She interrupts.

"Laura," he says quickly, "I do believe you honey. I know you too well, and you are sanest and most rational person I know." He takes her soft hand in both of his and says, "I believe you! Tell me what you experienced, and let's see what sense we can make of it."

"Oh David, I do love you, and you are so good to me. Okay, here is what happened..."

Laura relates to him all of the noises and and visions ... the flashing yellow eyes ... that she witnessed. He listens intently and says to her,

"I am not sure what we can do, but I will stay with you ... all day if needed and we will see what happens. If this persists, I have an old college girlfriend who is a para-psychologist, and she is into all of this um, stuff. If it is okay with you I can call her ... she has a whole team behind her." She smiles and replies,

"Well, let's just see, like you said. As much as if hate to bring an ex-girlfriend of yours into this, you know I trust you to do whatever you think is right. For now, let's finish our breakfast, and I can crack open another bottle of wine, and we can just relax ... or maybe just get away from here for the day."

"If you can cancel you meeting for today, we can go out, and I can kick your ass again on the golf course." He says trying to cheer her up.

Laura laughs, "Hah! Fat chance buddy, I am getting better! Fifty bucks says that I can beat you, but you have to spot me three points."

"Done sugar-lips! You've got three points, and I might allow you five points if you're a good girl."

"You're on dude!" Laura laughs again seemingly back to normal.

They finish breakfast and Laura calls Jennifer at the office again, to have her assistant cancel her day telling her that she is sick. She decides to play dirty, and puts on a very short white skirt over panty-briefs, and a tight knit blouse that shows plenty of cleavage.

"If that doesn't distract the hell out of his game, nothing will!" She figures smirking to herself. Dave sees what he is wearing and says,

"So ... it's going to be biological warfare today, huh?"

"You've got it, big boy! Did you say five points?"

"Uh, uh, I don't remember!" He says as he peers down into her blouse at her gorgeous soft breasts.

She is happy, and feels very sexy as she digs into the closet for her clubs. She finds that the clubs are lying around the floor of the closet, and that her bag is empty. She picks up the five-iron to find the steel shaft bent into a knot. She drops it quickly, and shudders as she says,

"David ... you have to see this!"

He picks up the club, trying to figure out what might have happened, and then drops it, turns to Laura and says,

"Leave it. Let's get the hell out of here."

They drive to the golf course without a single word spoken between them.

[The End? Not yet!]

Michael142
Michael142
545 Followers
12