Boogie Nights

Story Info
Son discovers that mom's still got it.
1.3k words
4.13
207.9k
28
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gonzo099
Gonzo099
20 Followers

I've been around nude women nearly my entire life. Since I was 3 years old my mother worked as an exotic dancer for the High Five Gentleman's Club. There was a special room in the back for the kids of the dancers in case they couldn't get anybody to watch them while they worked. But it was me who was mostly there. They thought that I never saw them dancing or getting undressed backstage, but I had my ways of seeing them. Sometimes I saw my mother dance on stage. Of course back then I was too young to enjoy the sight of naked women. But the memory of all those women are still sketched in my brain.

My mother had me when she was 16. My father, I still don't know who he is, decided to run away instead of taking the responsibility of his actions. She moved out of her parents house a couple of years later because she got tired of hearing them lecturing her about her 'mistake,' which was me. She worked a bunch of minimum wage jobs, but none paid well enough to take care of us both. Eventually she did some bartending for a couple of bars, then to the High Five Club. She started dancing when she realized that that was where the real money was. A few years later she started dating the club owner, he was a real nice guy, I was glad that she married him. But five years later he died of a heart attack and left the club to her.

She's just the manager now, but every now and then she dances again for old time sakes. she was 38 years old now, but still looks hot as she was when she had me. She had long, light brown hair, very thin body, you can see her ribs, a nice pair of 38D tits which were real unlike some of the other dancers, and an ass that any guy would want to stick his dick into. I know this, because I'm one of those guys that want to stick his dick into her. For years now I've been fantasizing about her, I know its unnatural for me to have these feelings, but how can I resist her. I try to shake the thoughts out of my head but I can't.

One night, at around 2:30 a.m., I was with her all by ourselves cleaning up after a rowdy night. She was dressed in her usual managers uniform, which was a tight pair of black pants, and a sleeveless black shirt that tied in the middle but still showed an amazing amount of cleavage. How can I not be turned on by that? I worked there in the summers and on some weekends, we often stay alone together after the club closes to clean up, and sometimes just to talk over drinks. She danced that night for the first time in maybe a year and a half. She was still as good on stage as she ever was, but I was teasing her a bit and said she was loosing her touch.

"How can you say that?" she asked

"I've seen you dance here nearly a hundred times, but today you weren't that good as before," I said. Although I was just playing around with her, she really was good tonight."

"I can't believe you said that. Are you saying I don't have what it takes anymore?"

I didn't reply, I just smiled and shrugged my shoulders, getting her good and angry. I often did this to her just to joke around with her, I'm surprised she hasn't caught on to that yet.

She gave me a cold angry stare, she was definitely mad. I was gonna tell her that I was kidding around, but then she made that look as if she was planning something and got me curious of what she was thinking.

"Come with me," she said grabbing my hand and taking me upstairs towards the couch dancing rooms.

"What are you doing?" I asked, although I had a good guess.

"You'll see," she said.

We entered the doors to the couch dancing room and let me to a red couch all the way to the end and made me sit down. I was a bout to speak but she to me to be quiet. She said that she was gonna prove to me that she still got what it takes, and she wasn't gonna let me go until she finished. I knew better than to argue with her, although this time I was very excited of what was about to happen.

The music was still playing in the background with the volume turned down by half. She often kept it on when she was cleaning at nights. I was sitting on the soft plush couch, leaned down a bit, with my legs wide open like how you do with most exotic dancers when receiving a lap dance. She began by dancing in front of me, touching her tits and crotch. She looked at me with a sexy look that all dancers give there men in this room. After a few minutes she sat down on my legs, gyrating her hips around my groin. her tits were right in front of my face, I had the urge to stick my face in them but resisted. I got one of the biggest erections that I ever had, and she could feel it against her pussy. She then untied her shirt and flung it off. She was now wearing a very sexy black lacy bra. She then grabbed my head stuck it between those huge tits of hers. This was a dream come true. My hands were now on her back to keep her tits in my face.

"Take off the bra," she said. I tried to find the latch, but it wasn't there.

"No," she said. "It's in the front, use your mouth."

And I did. I found the latch with my mouth, and used my teeth and tongue to undo it. Her bra snapped right open and I threw it right off of her. I grabbed her tits with my hands now, squeazing them, and sucking on the nipples.

She then pulled my head up and started kissing my passionately on the mouth. I almost couldn't believe it. I was making out with my own mother. We did this for several minutes before she moved downwards to my pants. She unzipped it and pulled it down a little along with my underwear. My dick shot right up into her face, and she seemed surprised. She started rubbing the shaft with her hand, looking up at me with a smile as she did this.

After a while she stuck it between her tits and rubbed it between them. It felt great, I never fucked a woman's tits before. And finally, she started licking the head of my erection, and kissing it with her lips. And then in one huge swallow she took all 8 inches of it into her mouth. Her lips were tightly sealed around the shaft, she bobbed her head up and down faster and faster. My hands were on her head guiding her motions. After 10 minutes I felt the need to cum, but resisted as long as I could to keep this moment going. But after another 10 minutes I warned her that I couldn't hold on any longer and had to cum. It shot out like a volcano with stream after stream of my warm juices. She swallowed it all and sucked it dry.

After it was over she stood up. She scooped up the cum that was coming off the side of her mouth with her finger and licked it off. I handed her shirt and bra, and she put them back on. I still sat there with my pants down, still in disbelief over what happened. She bent down and gave me another soft kiss on the mouth.

"Don't ever say that I don't have what it takes anymore ever again," she said. And gave me another kiss. She walked away and left me there to think about what had just happened.

To Be Continued...Maybe

Gonzo099
Gonzo099
20 Followers