Book 01: Day and Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shyee
Shyee
341 Followers

"And when is the time for me to know what this quest is about, Seer?" he asked. He hated being left in the dark when it concerned his people.

She looked over to him, "When time is nearly up for her return. She will need you. I will tell you everything I see in the vision, but I warn, if this isn't done then war will break out and we will loose a lot of good warriors."

He nodded. "In Court tomorrow I will decree she begin her quest. So have a good rest young healer, you will leave tomorrow. Return when you need to and contact us if you ever need our help."

Maya nodded. "I will Sire, thankyou."

As soon as he left, she hugged her grandmother gently. "Thank you Grandmother."

She pulled her granddaughter back and looked into her eyes. "Always trust what he says, never doubt him ever. He will protect you."

She nodded lightly before hugging her grandmother again before leaving her to rest, knowing that visions take a toll on her body. And as soon as Maya was outside her residence, she ran towards her home to pack and relax before her journey began.

* * * * *

The next day in the Kings Court, he called for Maya to step forward. In front of her family along with everyone from the court, he decreed that she be sent on a quest of only her knowledge. That no one was to follow her or it would be against the Kings orders and sentenced as that.

Her Uncle and guardian, the General of the King's army stepped forward. "I will have guards sent with her, Sire so she will be protected."

The King glared at him. "You will do no such thing. She is to go alone and have no help. If any help is assisted then I will know it. I have sent word out that she is not to be helped at all. This is her journey and no one else's to take."

The General bowed his head and stepped back but was cursing the King for disregard for his daughters safety.

* * * * *

Within the hour, she had finished packing and collecting all of the things she would need. Saying goodbye to her Aunt, Uncle and grandmother before she waved goodbye and slipped into the forest.

* * * * *

After a few hours she disappeared into the wolven lands and started to walk a little more quickly. A scouting party of wolves found her, happy to see her again and escorted her back to the village where she was met by the Elder with a warm hug.

First thing she showed the Elder was the letter from the King and the Elder smiled brightly. "We will send word to him now, he left only a few hours ago so we should be able to catch him." And sent out their fastest wolf to catch up to Kay'n.

* * * * *

Just before dusk, the door burst open of the guest hut. Maya was leaning over a pot cooking and jumped a little with the outburst. She turned to see Kay'n standing there and smiled. "Hungry?"

He blinked a few times to make sure she was real before closing the door and taking his packs from his shoulders and dropping them to the floor. As soon as he was within reach, he grabbed her and hugged her tightly. Burying her face in her shoulder. "I thought I wouldn't see you this quickly ..."

She hugged him tightly, "Sit and relax and I'll tell you everything," then kissed his lips.

He kissed her back more deeply, tracing his fingers over her body before pulling away and looking into her eyes, "Alright, love."

She decided to start at the very beginning, telling him that when she was younger, her grandmother seer could never see if she would ever have a partner in life. That it wasn't til yesterday that she saw who her life was to be with and it was with him. And that something big was to happen in four years time, that would stop a war with much blood shed and it surrounded the two of them. She didn't fail to mention that her grandmother thought he was a good man and never to doubt his word.

During her story, he couldn't help but pause and listen in shock at what she was telling him. She gave him a sly grin and told him it was because of her grandmother the King had given her a decree to leave and not return unless she had to and showed him the letter the King gave her.

He stared at it blankly as it all soaked in then stood up and walked around the table to him and hugged him tightly. She whispered, "I knew our lives would be entwined from that first night. I'm meant to be with you. I love you Kay'n, and I never want to leave your side."

He traced his lips against her neck. "Just those few days you were gone, I felt something missing, but seeing and being with you now, it was you who was missing. I don't want to have that feeling again."

Saying that, he picked her up and carried her to bed to prove his feelings to her and made love to her.

* * * * *

Over the next year they travelled between villages they worked with. They never realized how many they had in common. They couldn't believe the trouble the village Elders would do to make sure the wood and dark elves would never cross paths. So at times, it shocked the other villages when the wood and dark elf showed up, arm in arm, laughing at each others jokes and not leaving the others side. The blood elves were first to welcome the union, they had their reasons but Maya wouldn't find that out til many years down the track.

On the boarders of the blood elves, wolves and drow lands, the blood elves built a cottage for the couple. It was just an hour away from the centaurs' land and just over that to the dwarves caverns. It seemed centralized to their needs and the villagers if their was an emergency that either Maya or Kay'n was called for. It was just over three days journey to Maya's homeland so she thought that would be far enough away to keep unwanted eyes from her people if they still watched her.

People would come daily to visit the couple. Kay'n had made a blacksmith lean-to against the house and took orders from people who wanted specialized weapons. During that time, she even met a few other dark elves who were surprised to see her, but after the looks that Kay'n gave them, they knew better than to do anything against the wood elf.

At times they had to separate to make short trips to other places. It was during one of the trips that Kay'n had to take to the dark elf city that there were shouts and loud rushed knocks at the door of the cottage.

Maya got up quickly and answered it, there were three dark elves standing there breathing hard. She never knew any elves could breath that hard so she knew they must of ran hard. "What's wrong?" she asked them.

The man that was with the two women gave her a hard look before saying, "three of our children have been poisoned, can you help them?"

As soon as he said poisoned, Maya darted away from the door, calling back, "Do you know what poisoned them?" As she rushed around the room, grabbing her bag and started to slip different jars into it.

One of the women said just barely audio to her, "Wood elf poison ..."

That made Maya stop still for a brief moment before she continued to grab things knowing what she needed. "Did you notice if they had red or purple lines in their eyes?"

"Purple ... Do you know what it is?" the man said.

Maya grabbed a few more jars before darting out. "Lets go, we must hurry, how long have they shown signs of the poison?" she asked as she headed towards their village.

The dark elves followed her quickly, and he answered, "Ten minutes after we left them. Our healer doesn't know wood elf poisons or how to counter them. So we 'had' to come to you."

Maya knew how hard it would be for them to ask her for help so she knew she couldn't let them down. It was her people who did this to them so was going to make sure she fixed the mistake her people did. "We must move fast.. Lead the way."

Then with a fast pace, the four started to dart through the forest towards the village.

* * * * *

Kay'n had been sent a message that the Queen wanted to see him. And he was extremely nervous. She never usually called upon him unless it was something important. He paced the anti-chamber then stopped when he was called in. He entered the large chamber and bowed. "My Queen, you called for me."

The dark elf Queen was a tall proud woman. She was more muscular than the normal drow woman, she worked out daily with her warriors. She was taught, a strong ruler must always be the best warrior in the land. If someone bettered them, the ruler didn't deserve to rule. So each time she fought, she had to push herself harder and harder.

The woman looked at the man and nodded. "Aye I did, is it true that you have taken a wood elf pet into your home?"

Kay'n let out a soft growl but nodded. "She is not a pet, My Queen, she is the woman I love and would die for."

The Queen arched a brow. "And tell me why is she different to any of your past lovers, Kay'n. That is still the name you go by now?"

He nodded. "Yes, I still go by the name Kay'n ..." He looked up to her, "I have been with her for over a year now My Queen, and unlike other woman that I had relations with, in the past, it isn't just sex we do. My feelings are deep and true for her as hers are for me."

The woman stood up and started to pace. "You know the people will not like the idea of one of our people in a relationship with the enemy. You do know that right."

He nodded. "I know, My Queen, but my life is mine. If they do not like it then they do not have to have anything to do with it."

She stopped and looked at him. "In a years time Kay'n, if you are still with her, still having those feelings for her. I want you to bring her here. I'd like to meet this elf that has captured your heart. So til a years time, leave me."

He bowed and walked out of the chambers and gave a sigh of relief before headed to pick up supplies then to go back home.

From out of the shadows a small crone of a woman walked out with a walking staff clicking on the floor. "Well Seer. What did you see from his words?" The Queen looked at her.

Even though her body was broken, the old drow's voice was strong, "What he says is true, my Queen. He and this wood elf will be together even if you say to kill her, he would join her in death ..." She paused a long moment as the Queen took that in. "My Queen, there is something else I foresee."

The Queen looked at her. "Then speak it."

Picking her right words. "She is the key for peace between the dark elves and the wood elves. But it will come at a cost if we are not ready for it."

The Queen arched a brow. "What cost?"

"Her life," she answered, "If she dies, so does the wood elf race. But many of our people as well as allies will die as well. So she must not die."

Even though the Queen hated the wood elves, she would never actually exterminate them from the face of the earth. Her seer had already told of a future where all races were allies because of one common enemy for them. If this wood elf of Kay'n was the key to begin that peace, then so be it. She would do whatever it took to keep the girl alive. But it didn't mean she couldn't have some fun with both Kay'n and the girl, along the way.

The Queen came out of her thoughts. "Did you see when the attack on the girl would happen?"

Nodding, the witch answered, "In three years time just outside the blood elves village."

Letting her thoughts take her for a moment, the Queen looked over to the old woman. "Get some rest, I know it takes a lot out of you when you see these things." The seer bowed slightly before taking her leave in a side room, leaving the Queen to her thoughts and plans for the next three years.

* * * * *

As soon as they got to the dark elf village, they went straight to the home where the children laid. She put her bag down on the table and started to take jars from it, and quickly glanced at the children in the beds, to the healer. "Are they sweating with fever yet?"

The old healer nodded a little. "They just broke out with fever, wood elf." There was poison on her tongue when she called Maya wood elf.

Maya ignored it, putting two of the jars on the table, closest to the healer. "Put a drop of this on their tongue and wipe a thin layer of this one under their nose." She proceeded to do that to the child closest to her. "We need water, we need to soak their blankets so move them onto the ground. We need to bring their temperature down. It will be the fever that will kill them, so we need to counter it while the medicine destroys the poison."

The man who had collected Maya started to move the children carefully to the floor as the old healer started to soak their blankets with water. Now with all three children together, Maya could watch their signs a lot better and be fast acting when she needed to be.

One of the children's mothers came in and stood shocked seeing a wood elf was near her child. "Get her away, she will help kill my baby faster!" she screamed.

Maya looked up and sighed. She said loud enough but at the same time, not loud enough for the people outside to hear. "If any of the children die, then take my life. I'm sorry to what my people done but at the moment I'm trying to save your children, so let me do my work."

They dragged the mother out and closed the door, two large men stood guard so no one could enter or leave the home.

Once the blankets were completely soaked, Maya grabbed her knife and cut her finger, making a mark on each of the children's foreheads then she sat on the ground and closed her eyes and started to speak in tradition wood elf language and began a chant. Moments later, her blood on their foreheads began to glow which made the dark elf healer a little nervous.

* * * * *

An hour later the children started to breath normally. Their fever had disappeared and their eyes turned back to normal white. The two healers removed them from the wet blankets and dressed them in warm clothing. And with a new formed respect came from the old healer. "Thankyou wood elf," she said.

Maya smiled, "My name is Maya, I'll leave the medicine and make more which will counter anything my people do against the people here." Grabbing a pencil and paper from her bag, she started to write down symptoms along with the medicines and any other things she would need to do to counter the wood elf magics. Leaving a few jars of medicine along with it.

* * * * *

By the time Kay'n had returned home and not finding Maya, he was worried then quickly tracked her down to the dark elf village, looking around and still not seeing her. "Where is she?" he called out angrily.

The man who collected Maya walked over to Kay'n a little nervously. "She is with the healer, Kay'n. We needed her help. three of our children were poisoned by wood elf magic."

Kay'n gave the man a hard stare. "I want to see her, now."

The man nodded and lead him to the hut that Maya was in and went inside. It shocked him a little that Maya was there laughing with the older healer and the parents of the children were hugging the wood elf for saving their children.

Kay'n just lent against the door watching the scene and smiled when Maya noticed he was there and went over to him, hugging him tightly and kissed him. "Hello you," she said.

He wrapped his arms protectively around her, he knew what his people were like and didn't let his guard down at all around them. "Are you finished so we can go home, my lover?" he asked her quietly.

She nodded lightly. "Yes, we were waiting for you to collect me." then turned to the old healer. "Kairn, I'll bring more of the medicines in a few days if that's alright with you."

Kairn nodded. "I'll get one of the people to collect you so you won't be attacked along the way by accident."

Smiling and finally letting Kay'n pull her away from the hut and into the forest to head home. Once they were well away from the village, he looked at her. "Don't do that again, leave a message to where you've gone. You had me worried they attacked you."

* * * * *

By the time they had gotten home, she had teased him terribly. She sent him to get more wood as she went inside to clean up. She had decided earlier on in the day she would make tonight memorable for him, even though it didn't go right to plan, she decided that she would go ahead and do her plans.

She had undressed quickly, freshening herself up so when he enter, she was laying on the bed naked, her fingertips lightly dancing over her breasts to make them hard before letting her hand travel down lower and started to tease herself with soft moans.

As soon as he walked through the door and over to the fireplace, he stopped dead when he heard her moan and looked over to what she was doing. He was instantly hard. He dropped the fire wood and started to undress as he stepped closer to the bed. He couldn't take his eyes off of the beautiful creature on the bed.

She didn't take her eyes away from him as she bit her lower lip and arched her back as she drove a finger inside herself and started to tease her clit with her thumb. Her other hand was pinching and squeezing her nipples as her breathing became harder, and, more soft moans escaped her lips.

As soon as his boots and leather pants were off, he was on the bed beside her. He kissed her softly to begin with before kissing with more passion. His hands went wild over her body as he slipped between her legs and thrusted hard inside her which made her squeal in delight.

He started to thrust harder, the raw passion of their love began to show in their movements. The kiss became more possessive, she was his and he wanted to make sure she knew it. His thrusts were hard and becoming harder with each passing wave of pleasure her inner walls were giving him.

Finally releasing her lips from his kiss, he kissed along her jaw line then started to nip and bite her neck as he listened to her moans of pleasure from the roughness of his thrusts. He moved down lower and bit at her nipples as he added more power behind his entrance of her.

She moved her hands over his shoulders and started to dig her nails into him which seemed to just make him speed up his love for her. As he lent back, her nails dug deep into his skin which made him hiss and she pinched his nipples firmly before laying back on the bed and started to give the same treatment to her own nipples by pinching firmly and twisting them for him to watch.

He stopped for a moment as he lent back fully and knelt between her legs. He moved her legs over his left shoulder and wrapped his arms around them to make her feel more tighter around him and him more larger inside her. Their bodies slapping together firmly, feeling himself jarring her body to where he wanted her to be.

Her breathing became harder, he knew that she was getting closer and started to move a lot more quickly. Pumping her in and out, their bodies slapping more loudly to echo around the room. His need became more urgent. He bit her calf a few times and that sent her over the edge and she screamed out in pleasure.

Her inner walls started to pulsate strongly around him which drove him over the edge and started to inject his seed into her. He kept moving quickly, grinding himself against her before thrusting deep inside her again. His thrusts started to slow down and finally released her legs but staying buried deep within her as he fell forward and kissed her hard. She wrapped her arms around his waist and moved her hips slowly against him as she kissed him back just as hard.

* * * * *

Over the next few months, Maya had become a daily visitor to the dark elf village. People forgot what race she was and treated her with as much respect as they could. She had began to teach Kairn a couple of the main wood elf enchantments to counter fevers which was found out to be stronger than the dark elf chants.

They had even began working on a few enchantments which linked both night and wood elf magics together. It took a bit of trial and error but they soon figured out which worked best with each other.

Shyee
Shyee
341 Followers
123456...8