Book 03: A Match Made - Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Flashes of me and Lissy were down each aisle. I had her pinned against a cooler door, my hands under her skirt and teeth on her neck. As she pressed her hips against me, I lift her leg to get closer.... fingers slipping into her panties.

"Ma'am?" Gulp! I look and I'm frozen in the walkway, a young lady patiently waiting to get around me. I can't meet her gaze. I step aside, her eyes falling to my breasts as she passes. I'm soaked.

I look around, where's my cart? Oh geez. I shuffle over to the previous aisle and there it is. Shoppers are pushing it out of their way. Bashful, I walk over and claim it. I half thought to just leave it but my damn purse is in it! The blonde, who's in the act of disdainfully shoving it to the other side, blanches when I grab the handle. She may have been ready to say something nasty but she couldn't stop herself from looking. Her cheeks instantly crimson. Off she went, quickly.

Back to shopping. Totally drawing a blank as to why I'm here, I grab some milk and juice so I can at least bring something useful home. Diary... it felt like there were spotlights shining on me as I hurried my way to the check out. Pins and needles poked my toes, sending jolts of pleasure to my center with each step.

I'm not going to make it. I need to stop for a minute. Squinting my eyes, I try to make out the signs... this will work... school supplies. Not often frequented. I move my cart to one side and lean with my back against a shelf. That's when I heard it. "Please..." I look around, knowing damn well who said it. "Pleeeease. I need you... touch me..." Fuck me, literally. I unfasten my pants and slide my hand inside. Silk clinging to my fountain. "Closer..." I'd tell the slut to be quiet but then I'd be talking to myself. Lifting the edge, she sucks my finger inside... "Ahhhh," I moaned. I snatch my hand free and close my pants. I'm going to get arrested! There must be cameras all over... oh my god, get me out of here!

I push off the shelf and shove my cart towards the registers, with my 'clean' hand. I wasn't just going to waste it! Still moist, I discreetly rub my juices on one nip then the other. My eyes close; I'm so going to fuck Lissy unconscious when I get home. The flood between my legs says kitty agrees.

Bang! My eyes fly open. I've run into an end cap. Someone help me get out of here! Renewed focus, I get checked out... again. Giggling. I practically run to the car. Not the best idea but it beat having an orgasm in the middle of the parking lot.

I cannot believe I did that! I blame kitty. Don't judge me, diary. I think it's valid. As I wrote to you just now, if I would pause for a moment my mind drifted to Lissy. When I'd snap out of it, I found my fingers playing with my nipples. AND kitty giggling. Explain that!!

** September 6th , 2014 **

Lissy and Kara

Shade and Destiny's wedding was incredible. Friday had been a nightmare. It was near 90, terribly sticky, and there were high gusts of wind and a ton of rain. The power went out for a bit at the restaurant/club where Connie works and where the rehearsal dinner was held. Actually, I'm kidding. The four of us were joined by the lovely Connie for a quiet Friday night dinner. And Kim and her honey, Honey. Which meant Rachel and June were invited. Which meant it was anything but a quiet dinner.

Now about that power going out thing. While it didn't actually go out, I had a moment where I wondered what kind of chaos would have ensued if it had, given all the rascals who were in attendance that night. Let that roll around in your head for a bit. I did, and I enjoyed some big ole guffaws. Which was worth it.

Destiny was a nervous hen. Shade, surprisingly, was calm. I kid! Destiny surprised both of us with how clingy she was with Shade. Shade almost looked annoyed - almost. What I wasn't sure of was why, if indeed she was, Shade was annoyed. I thought I had finally cracked the code, so to speak, when she spoke in her native tongue, in somewhat of a harsh tone, to her sister. Kim was startled for a moment, but regained her composure and stuck her tongue out at her big sister. Giggling ensued from the other kids. Destiny, and Kara, naturally, suddenly developed coughs, which led to water and drinks being consumed.

There had been a brief disagreement between the two couples about who would pay for dinner Friday. I'm the oldest and the tallest, so I prevailed. If you believe that, I have a bridge and some lovely land in Arizona I'd like to sell ya.

"We are adult women. I own a business, Lissy, and can easily afford a dinner for seven."

"Honey, there are going to be nine of us, remember? Kim and Honey invited Rachel and June." Shade sighed.

"Thank you, baby. I had forgotten. Must be my nerves." Shade? Nerves? I looked at Kara, who, it seemed, was looking at Destiny, who had a look of amusement on her face. It seemed none of us could believe anything would rattle the unflappable one.

I gave in with my usual class. "You are such a prissy bitch, Shade. But if you're gonna be that way - fine. You can pay."

My blonde, in her usual droll way, intoned, "Nice! Way to be gracious." I showed her!! I stuck my tongue out at her and was rewarded with a smack on the shoulder. "Save that tongue for later, you, when you can put it to better use."

UGH!

I, um, did, by the way. I knew you'd want to know that lil tidbit.

To the wedding.

I was informed that a limo would pick us up and take us to Buckingham Fountain in Grant Park, downtown. The brides would meet us there, as would the kids, hers and mine. And the other invited guests, mostly from Shade's business.. It was a glorious day as I mentioned.

Destiny looked absolutely fabulous in her dress. It fell to the ground, had string type attachments at the top of the front, and crisscrossed on her back. She looked absolutely gorgeous. Her hair was up, twirled, pinned and super cute. She beamed. All day.

Shade's dress was perfect for her. She's so tiny and all. The dress was pleated from the waist down. It was simple and elegant, with a rounded neck and short sleeves. She had on a gorgeous gold necklace and added gold slingback two inch heels.

The gathering was on the small side. I didn't count but I'd guess about thirty people altogether. And our little entourage was eight, so about two dozen others. A Cook County judge, a lovely lady named Cynthia Burke, did the honors with the vows. Which were handwritten and were just gorgeous. Kara and I were closest to the brides, and the four of us had tears. And I'll bet most if not all of the assemblage did as well.

So our best friends were married. The four of us took a limo to the restaurant on the near west side where the party would be held. By previous agreement, the bouquet would also be thrown there, although some of the younger women seemed a little peeved that it wasn't done outside. Whatever, kids.

The room wasn't the biggest but neither was the guest list. And why gripe about it. It was their wedding and they could do as they damn well please. And if they preferred intimate (aka small) so be it. I can tell ya the entire day was a blast. Well, save for this one lil thing that will be discussed later. No way was a blemish going to derail the celebration, though.

Rachel and June are just too cute, if annoying at times. As in...

"How come the two of you got to ride with the brides and we couldn't come?" UGH!

Kara took care of that very nicely. "Because we're special and they like us more." Snare drum please!! That shut 'em up!

After lunch, a small band broke into music and dancing started. The brides had their dance, and invited us to join them. Which was tons of fun. And then we swapped partners. Um, again. :: blush :: And the four of us invited the kids to join us. And I got to dance with my baby, and then her honey. Which was the cutest thing. And Kara must have been her usual cut-up self, because whoever she was dancing with was in stitches, laughing. That crazy blonde of mine!!

And the rest of the crowd joined in and a genuine party broke out. We went to get drinks before heading back to our table with the girls and our kids. But that didn't last long, as somebody was pulling at either of us, taking us back out to the dance floor. No complaints, but even a small, air conditioned room gets warm, even if the crowd was small.

Women, as we know, don't sweat. It's so not dainty. But did I perspire profusely. Late September in the big city can still be warm, and lovely as that made the wedding, it was not so good indoors. Thankfully, I had my big girl panties on. (That's all I have to say about that. Cuz - Kara!!) So I didn't bitch about being warm. That didn't mean I didn't strip to nekky when we got home. Meaning Kara's condo, cuz it was her week. Plus, being downtown, it was a crap ton easier.

And that's when out night got out of control. You pretty much get the picture. It was a long, orgasmic night, and morning came way too goddamn early!! And holy mother was I ever sore. Fabulously, ear-to-ear grin sore.

** September 6th , 2015 **

Lissy and Kara

It was a still warm, not quite Fall Saturday in early September. We'd had breakfast, Mick had taken his nap, and we needed something to fill the rest of the afternoon. Kara had an idea.

"There's a gallery in River North, just west of Sedgwick on Erie, that's opening a showing of lesbian-themed art. I saw a flyer for it on a lamppost downtown earlier this week. Ya wanna go?"

"What about Mick?"

She shrugged and said, "I think he's far too young to be affected or understand. And we're not going to make a big deal out of anything. Besides, he already knows he has two Mommies."

I had to agree. My fears were no doubt groundless... but becoming a parent, responsible for a young, vulnerable child, who had already experienced the shock of losing his birth Mother, has done that to me. Kara too.

So off we went. Public transportation all the way, baby. Modern urban chic: that's us! :: gagging noise ::

The sun was hot, the breeze was somewhat refreshing, and the skies were an endless field of azure blue. Perfect!! It was a quick, easy five minute walk from the Brown line stop to the gallery. There was the usual mix of bars, restaurants, storefronts, and condominium towers, stark columns of steel and glass reaching, it seemed, to the heavens.

"I know we want to live downtown, lover, but you know I'm not crazy about these monolithic towers."

Kara smirked. This wasn't the first time we'd had this particular thread of a conversation. She thought I made too much of a stink based solely on my living in posh suburbia for so many years. She had me on that one.

"You'll get used to it, sweetness. And you'll have me in our bed every night to help you with your concerns." Zing!! Wetness, instantly. Complete, as per usual, with nipple tightness in the extreme. And a slight sheen on my upper lip. What? Me complain? Are you daft or something?

"What do you say?" said in a faux innocent tone.

"Yes, dear."

"Excuse me?" Ice.

"Not in front of M-I-C-K please, ma'am."

"Say it!"

Shit!

"Yes, miss. Pet is grateful that we'll share a bed and a life full time soon. Pet looks forward to it."

"Much better."

You're confused. No worries, darling. I'll explain in due time.

The gallery storefront was an obvious rebuild. All glass, naturally. And the bricks had been buffed with an air hose it seemed. And the inside was modern - very, very modern. Which fit for a gallery, I thought. White walls, adorned in a tasteful way - pictures not on top of each other - gleaming light brown hardwood floors, hushed overhead lighting, and single bulbs that shone on the art. Very nice.

I'm not a gallery type of girl - but I guessed that anything even remotely new looked something like this place.

We were greeted by an aging hippie-type woman, with long grey hair, tied back in a loose pony tail high on her neck. She wore a tie-dyed smock, floor length. And sandals. I kid you not. As if she was right out of a Woodstock shopping guide.

"I'm Essie." Of course you are. "Thank you for coming to visit the Mars Center for Intuitive Art." You can imagine that I had to fight the urge to smile. Or laugh. It wasn't easy. Kara's grip tightening, nearly painfully, helped. Her, not me. "Have you been here before?"

"This is our first time, Essie. I saw a flyer on a lamppost heading home from work earlier this week. And when I told my wife about it, she thought it was a marvelous idea." Wife? Gaaahhh!! "And this is our son, Mick. Mick, say hi to Miss Essie, please."

"Good afternoon, ma'am. I'm Michael Thornton-Stone." I was so proud!!!!

Essie looked from Kara to me before saying, "What a delightful young man. If you need any help, please come find me. The young lady in the blue smock is our artist, Erika Day. You may direct any specific questions and comments to her."

"Thank you so much, Essie. I'm sure we'll be highly entertained."

And off she went, leaving behind a mix of patchouli oil and what I suspected was marijuana. Whatever, right?

We walked slowly from picture to picture, stopping to admire the works. There was a mix of photography and paintings, some in oil, some water colors. All very tastefully done, and all showing in exquisite detail the beauty of women. All shapes, sizes, ages, and colors. Some very good, some breathtaking, and some left me with a lump in my throat.

There was a woman, fully nude, her breasts having been completely removed, her chest bearing only faint scars, her head shaved bald. And with a most fetching, heartwarming smile. Her shoulders were thrust back as if telling the world, 'Here I am in all my glory. I made it through the fire and I'm fucking proud of me.' I was proud of her!!! Kara had tears too.

Our bright little man asked, "Mommy Lissy, is that a woman?"

"Yes she is, honey. Why do you ask?"

"She doesn't have boobies like you and Mommy Kara... or my Mommy. Why?"

"She had a disease called cancer that took hold in her breasts. The doctors had to remove both of them to keep her alive. And I'm guessing she lost her hair to medicine she took to help her stay alive. And look how beautiful she is!!"

"I guess so," he said. "She has a really pretty smile." With that, he tugged my hand and we moved on to the next exhibit.

I think there were thirty exhibits in all. I'll try and recount a few of the most striking ideas.

A young, painfully thin woman, seemingly suspended in midair above a field of poppies, her blazing red hair flying wildly above and beside her head, arms spread wide, legs thrust in front. A bright yellow tee shirt showed off a fit figure with ample breasts, exposing a bare midriff. Painted on jeans ended in black high top shoes.

A most intriguing picture of a woman's left butt cheek and upper thigh, with a single droplet of water about to fall, with others pooling around it. How creative!

A gorgeous picture of a young woman sitting, right leg tucked under a left, bent at the knee with her foot on the floor, in a black bra and very short shorts of a darkish material. Slender, generously proportioned, her right hand over her left knee, and the left on the ground, fingers pointing away. No smile, hair pulled back in a tight but loose pony tail, lipstick painted full lips, with no other remarkable makeup visible. An understated, elegant picture of a gorgeous young woman.

One more. A dark haired young beauty, on her tummy in the sand, in the fading light of another day, a pink top with spaghetti straps to just below the bust line, cut off blue jeans, jet black hair that came to just below the shoulder, unsmiling, staring at the camera. A necklace of some kind fell from her neck between her breasts. It was a wonderful use of light and a fetching, lovely young lady.

It was a glorious exhibit, a wide array of scenes and women, and I was proud and extremely happy Kara had suggested it. I nibbled on her neck as we walked back to the L and told her so. She snickered and called me a dirty old lady.

Point??

"Do we want to cook or do we want to find someplace with al fresco dining? It's just too gorgeous to go home so soon, don't you think?"

Our son jumped up and down in excitement, leaving little doubt of what his preference was. We both shrugged.

Dinner was mostly light, the server fawned over Mick, who seemed amused that the young blonde was taken with him, and Kara glared. Not at him; her. But we didn't let her snit get in the way of a lovely end to an interesting day.

Kara screamed her delight later as I feasted on her - after all, dessert does follow dinner, does it not?

** September 6th , 2014 **

Lissy and Kara

The wedding, as I've mentioned, was magnificent. The brides were elegant in a simple, spectacular way. And both Kara and I got multiple compliments on how we looked.

My honey was her usual self... I could tell she wanted to gnaw on my ear; a lousy 'treat' until later, when she could have the entire 'menu.' When I had a moment alone with her I ran my fingers up her dress to her panties. And got one hell of a surprise. She wasn't wearing them!!! I'm sure my eyes went wide with surprise, though I just know some of you are laughing like hell. Yeah, fine!! Some small part of me should have known my oversexed kitten would do something like this... if for no other reason than to drive me batty. Which it did.

"You are such a slut!"

"Your slut, lover," she said with twinkling eyes and a coquettish smile on her gorgeous face.

Shaking my head, I replied, "Yeah, yeah. There's a method to your madness, blondie. You don't do stuff like this by accident. You intend to drive me wild, knowing your secret." I paused for a moment to consider the thought I just had. "It wouldn't surprise me in the least if you made a reservation at a hotel. That would be completely in character with your no panty caper."

She made a shocked, "who? me?" face. No sale, beautiful.

"Why I never..."

"I'd say 'liar, liar, panties on fire.' except their aren't any!"

We both giggled at that one.

And blondie leaned in, groped my boobs, and kissed me. Oh lordie me did she ever kiss me. Hawt, hawt, smokin' g'damn hawt. And she didn't let me up for air either. Thankfully. I gasped for air when I finally broke the kiss. And, thanks to my insatiable sweetie, my g'damn panties were soaked as well. Ah well, such is life. When that life is being lived with a woman who can't keep her hands (and various other pieces parts) off me. Which, as you know, I hate.

Connie and her crew did their usual magnificent job with the brunch, drinks, and music. It was a joyous party, lots of love and good vibes in a not too big, not too small room. Four tables of eight, plenty of room for a dance floor. It was perfect. The tables weren't on top of each other, but everyone could make conversation with their table and those close by.

If you've ever been to a banquet, wedding reception, or the like, you know how ruthless the servers are in getting dishes, plates, and detritus off the table. And they did that afternoon as well. Which was fine. I made sure to let one of the servers who hovered around our table know that I would like more wine. Kara, of course, rolled her blues. Pffft.

And she grabbed my hand and dragged me out to the dance floor. I don't know if I've mentioned, but I'm not the biggest fan of dancing. I'm not sure where it started, but I've always (it seems) been that way about it. I guess it stems from not being comfy; feeling like I'm making a complete fool out of myself. We've talked about it; Kara reminds me that making an idiot out of ones self is part of why we dance. Which I don't buy for a second.

I've tried to imitate her, which is, admittedly, idiotic on my part, and I'm rewarded with badly stifled guffaws from the woman who insists she loves me. Me: making pouty face.