Book 03: A Match Made - Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I headed out close to 5pm. I know, I know. I left the hospital before June's parents showed up, but I could very well meet them Sunday. And, truth be told, I wanted to spend the night with my family. And the girls didn't complain.

I called 411 and got connected to Wildfire in Glenview and ordered two orders of ribs, two double stuffed potatoes, and cottage fries, dressing on the side, for Mick. I told the woman where I was and asked that the order be ready by 5:30. That was fine, so I hung up. I had an idea as I was driving and called the restaurant again.

"Yes, this is Lissy Stone again. You have a to go order for me for 5:30 pickup. I'd like to add another full order of ribs."

I got to the restaurant, headed for pick up, paid by credit card, checking the bag to make sure all three orders of ribs were there, and headed back to the car. Yes, Glenview was a long way from our home, but the restaurant has the best ribs, by far, I've ever had. And it was Saturday, so the highway wasn't in too bad a shape.

"Who is the extra order of ribs for?" Kara asked when I got home and we were unpacking everything. I smiled.

"The girls moaned when I told them we were having ribs, so I'll bring it with me tomorrow."

"Good plan, and I'll have extra you know what for later." Her mind is a one way track. Not that I'm complaining.

I'd cut our orders so Mick would have plenty to eat. He wanted nothing to do with their sauce for his fries, opting for ketchup. Even so, there was plenty for each of us, plus our double baked taters, which were outstanding!!

Mick fell sound asleep about eight, cuddling with Kara, his head on her lap and a blanket over his little body.

Happy humans, with full tummies, watching a Disney movie.

"Why don't you take Sam out now before we put him to bed and we do the same?" I rolled my eyes.

Our son safely tucked away for the night, we retreated to our bedroom, stopping first to rinse off in the shower. Good plan, but I knew I would wind up a mess when my honey did whatever she had planned with all the sauce. Which she'd gone downstairs to retrieve.

I brought my damp towel back to bed and put it on the sheet, protection from a blonde's crazed ideas. Kara giggled.

"You think I'll make a mess, lover?" Still unfolding the towel, I stuck my tongue out at her. "Save that for when you can make good use of it." I sighed.

I climbed on the bed. Kara waited for me, then climbed on, a small baggie holding the sauce containers. She opened one, poured some on each breast, and used her finger to spread it thoroughly over my flesh, making sure to pinch my nipples. Next, she drizzled down my tummy, and again spread the sauce as far and wide as she could. Every so often she'd stop, lap at a breast or my tummy, purring to herself, often stopping to murmur, 'Yummy.'

I was somewhere between amused and frantically turned on. I waited as patiently as possible for her to really begin her 'attack' on me. And I didn't have to wait long. Kara pushed my legs apart and drizzled sauce on my hip bones; it began to slip down my hips toward kitty. She looked at me, eyes bright with mirth, and bent to lap at me. I moaned, arching my hips. More sauce, this time on kitty. And this included her using her finger to spread sauce on my pearl. I was panting by now.

"Baby, this is evil. Give me some relief, will ya?"

"It's relief you want, lover? Okay." She moved closer to my face, kissed me, lifted a leg, and straddled my face, her kitty directly over me. I grabbed her hips and pulled her to my mouth. I heard her giggle, but I didn't care. She was driving me nuts, and if she wouldn't give me what I needed, I would her.

I drove my tongue deep into her center; she tensed and moaned. I swirled my tongue, darting in and out, then quickly circling her clit. I heard a low, guttural moan and felt her back arch. Her fingers twirled in my hair as she pulled me tight to her. I pulled her pearl with my lips and swirled it with my tongue. She cried out; I hurried to the juices that flowed as she rocked in orgasm. I took a few seconds to nuzzle and lap at her pearl again, before moving again to lap at her scented offerings. My nose ached as she ground to me, but what the hell, right?

She collapsed, falling forward over me. I pushed a little so I could breathe a little easier. Kara was shivering and moaning softly from what I figured were aftershocks. My arms were pinned and I couldn't get much purchase. Kara felt what I was doing and rolled her hips to help, groaning with pleasure as I pushed inside her, three fingers worth. Kitty contracted, my fingers stroked her g-spot.

"You gotta stop that, baby, maybe some time around June." I laughed as best as I could.

"You liked that, eh?" She lifted a leg and bent to kiss me, covered as I was with her juices. And you just know my slut licked my lips and face too.

"I swear by all that's holy, Lissy, that was mind blowing. Whatever you were doing to me sent me over almost before I knew it. And god help me, the orgasm just wouldn't stop. It just kept rocketing around my head and body. Marvelous."

She smiled, kissed me again, and headed south. First, my breasts, licking and slurping my nipples. When she finished she headed south, stopping to lap at my tummy, her eyes lifting to find mine. I was already turned on; feasting on her didn't erase any of my ardor, and I squirmed beneath her intimate advances. She brought a hand up and flicked my nipples, one at a time. I can't tell you why, but it felt spectacular.

"Bye, baby. I'll be gone for a while; enjoy, will you?" She wasn't even touching me, and I felt myself tilting toward an orgasm. I felt her breath on me, as if she was examining me, then her tongue lapped at the combination of me and the sauce. BANG!! I cried out as I exploded in glorious pleasure. Kara bit my clit; I had to bite my hand to keep from screaming. She nuzzled it with her teeth as her fingers plowed into my center. I arched again. I don't know how she does it, but whatever she does just makes me nuts, a complete loon.

She kept after me and another spend blew up in me. The heat was intense; I felt my toes curl and my fingers clawed at the sheets. I panted, gasping. My legs tensed, my tummy hurt. I prayed it wouldn't end, desperate for the intense pleasure to stay with me. And, oh my god, another orgasm surprised me. Kara too, it seemed, as she paused a moment before continuing my most unimaginable pleasure.

I don't know what it feels like to be in a wave pool, though I hear they're pretty much fun. I think that's how my body felt. I've had multiple orgasms before with Kara, but it had been a while. I was exhausted when I finished and she was finished with me. I turned on my side and she scurried to spoon me.

"You okay, sexy?" I moaned and nodded my head. "Tired?" God yes; exhausted!! Bone tired.

"Please pull the covers over us, blondie. I'm about five seconds from sleep." She snickered and did as I asked.

She turned me toward her a bit and kissed me. "That was a perfect ending to our day. Thank you." I smiled.

"I love you. Night, night." I turned back and promptly fell asleep, Kara holding me close.

** September 19th, 2015 **

Lissy and Kara

It's Mick's third birthday!! YAYYYYY!! And the first we get to share with him. It fell on a Saturday, and we couldn't decide whether to do a party or keep it small. Or smallish. We decided to make his first with us a big deal. The guest list wasn't too big, but it gave us a chance to make it a magnificently special time for our little guy.

But anyway, a quick telling of how we feted our son is first!!

Lutz Cafe & Pastry isn't nearly the closest bakery for us, but it's a place that people I know have raved about for years. And Kara wasn't really up on that sort of stuff, so she didn't say boo when I suggested it. She quibbled a bit when I suggested whipped cream cake instead of a 'traditional' cake, but when I detailed what I'd seen on the website her eyes got wide and she nodded furiously. Get this: "Yellow cake with layers of fresh strawberries and whipped cream inside and out!!" Oh My God!! And bonus: it serves twelve. Woo hoo.

You won't be a bit surprised when Ms. Slutty Panties suggested, "You can damn well bet I'll have long thoughts about you wearing that frosting." Lawdy me... that mind of hers never strays too far off course. Not that I'm complaining. And kitty went into convulsions dreaming about Kara, her tongue, and the frosting.

We couldn't exactly not make a fuss over the little guy, so we 'broke' our own rule. I brought him to our bed that morning, and we took turns kissing and hugging and overall making a enormous fuss. So much so that he finally begged for mercy.

"Mommy, I'm hungry. Can we please have breakfast now?" I looked at Kara, whose eyes told me she never expected that from the little guy. Kara hit the shower first, and I cuddled our son while I could.

"We're both so happy you're our son, buddy. And because it's your birthday, you get to pick what you want for dinner."

"Pizzaaaaaaaaa!" Well duh me!! I should have guessed, I guess.

I made pancakes and bacon. A gigantic plate of pancakes and two skillets of bacon. I had ordered a new bottle of syrup just to make sure we didn't run out. How did I guess Mick would want pancakes? A Mom's intuition. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

Mick asked for a second helping of pancakes; I made sure to give him more bacon too. Course, slut that I am, I had my share... okay, more than my share of bacon. Kara rolled her eyes at my excess.

By afternoon, the day began to drag a bit, with Mick getting more excited by the minute. When I left to pick up his surprise, the birthday boy asked, "Where are you going, Mommy Lissy?"

"I have to get a few things at the grocery store. Like Coke for the birthday boy." He seemed to accept that, and I zoomed off to get his cake.

I had to make a second stop for soft drinks, candles and birthday napkins and plates. I know, I know... we could have gotten that stuff earlier, but we use Peapod. They deliver our food order, which I place online, and it's super convenient for city dwellers like us. A woman I work with raved about the convenience, which was good enough for me. It did cut down on erotic adventures while shopping, hee hee, but lord knows we get enough of that on our own.

The guests arrived and showered Mick with hugs and kisses. Three large pepperoni pizzas were delivered, the table was set, and drinks were poured for everyone. Coke for Mick. I wanted a glass of wine; Kara was good with water. Everyone sang 'Happy Birthday' to the little guy, who blushed while he smiled and giggled. Kara had set the table with our good china (paper plates!!), and everyone took as many slices as they wanted.

Mick gave me what passes as a dirty look when I took a picture of his first bite with my phone. Even Kara rolled her eyes.

He munched happily on his pizza. I couldn't take my eyes off the little guy; I'm sure I've said this before, but I never dreamed I'd want another child in my life, especially at this age. Grandkids were far more my speed. Love 'em, spoil 'em, and send 'em home at the end of their visit!! I suppose being so in love didn't hurt.

Mick's eyes bugged out when he saw the cake. I cut a piece just a smidge bigger than I normally would have for him. Kara wanted a tiny piece; I had my usual... sort of in the middle somewhere.

The cake plates had a clown on it holding a candle. Silly, perhaps, but the birthday boy is three. If it had been my birthday, I'm sure Kara would have found a way to put a picture of herself, nude, on the plates. Okay, not with our son around... but you know what I mean. I made sure to tell her that while we kissed later, long after we'd put our boy to bed.

He loved his presents, which I'll keep to myself, thank you very much. Okay, well, among others he got his first baseball glove. He wasn't totally into the game, but it was obvious he'd heard about the it from other kids in his class.

Kara had asked, "Isn't he a little young?" I couldn't remember, so I had called J.R. to inquire; he was four when Dylan bought him his first. And he didn't think Mick turning three was too young. Good enough for me!!

Kara and I had a blast; Mick was overjoyed to be able to play with Robby, everyone appeared to be thrilled to be included in the event, and we celebrated the usual way at the end of the day.

** December 25th, 2015 **

Lissy

And then there was Christmas!! It fell on a Friday, which meant the weekend began Thursday evening. We had a quiet dinner and gave Mick a small helping of his presents. The majority would come the next day. Karen pretty much begged Kara and I to host Christmas dinner, and I didn't have the heart to say no.

It had snowed, but had done so early enough that most streets, especially main arteries, had been cleared.

"Mommy Lissy, Mommy Kara, it's Christmas!! Can I go see what Santa brought me?" Kara groaned; I smiled. It was tradition as much as anything else, and our little guy was just doing his part to uphold said tradition.

We groaned our way out of bed and into robes, and slowly made our way to the front room and the brightly lit tree. And more presents than you could... there were a lot!!

He tore his way through the stack, giggling when he found one with his name on it. He ripped the paper and proclaimed his joy at this treasure and that. Mostly it was by feel, as it hadn't been that long since we'd had full custody. But my Mom instincts came through, it seemed, and we beamed. Kara volunteered to make coffee, god bless her. I held the cup in both hands and sipped the steamy liquid carefully. She eyed me, smirking, and I covered up my girls, who had made an appearance under my nightie. Eyeroll!

Anyone who's a parent probably won't laugh when I tell you that Mick yawned loudly after we had fixed breakfast. Bacon, pancakes, and a coffee cake.

"Buddy, do you need a nap?"

He shook his head while he yawned. I smiled, picked him up, kissed his cheeks, and toted him upstairs to bed. Not a peep. In fact, he was sound asleep when I laid him down and pulled his covers up. Oh to be young again!! Speaking of young again, blondie's eyes were closed when I came back to the living room. I chuckled.

"And here I figured you'd be ready to molest me to begin our holiday celebration."

She yawned and said, "Yeah, sounds good." I snickered again, reached for her, and helped her up on the couch.

"Get some rest, baby girl. I'll come find you in a while." She nodded, snuffled, squirmed her hips, and was sound asleep.

Oh well. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. I shuffled up the stairs slowly, crawled into bed, and fell sound asleep.

And was jarred awake by the sound of my cell phone on the night stand. UGH!!

"Merry Christmas, Mom!" My oldest, calling from Minnesota's snowy wilderness.

One by one, she, her spouse, and kids took their turn. I explained that Kara and Mick were napping.

"Wow, are you guys old!!" Shove it, child of mine. Inside voice!!

"Well, it did take us a while to get all the presents laid out. So we didn't get near as much sleep as usual."

Jenna laughed. "Who are you kidding? You two no doubt spent the wee hours doing the nasty." Oy veh!!

My silence only produced more giggles.

"Okay, so that answers that, Mother!!" Is birth control retroactive? Can it be? Not really. Much!!

I had barely fallen asleep again when the damn phone rang. Another family member checking in. Another cat nap, another phone call. I struggled out of bed, cursing, and headed to the shower. If I can't sleep I may as well get this out of the way. I was almost finished when, to my shock and surprise, a hand smacked my ass. I screamed, only to hear blondie giggle.

"You bitch!! You half scared me to death. That is completely uncalled for!!"

She stuck her tongue in my mouth and her fingers slid through and into my sex. I lifted to the intruders and moaned into her mouth. She was relentless, pushing me against the wall as hot water soaked us both. She lifted my leg to the bench and continued her assault. I couldn't stand it anymore and lay my head on her shoulder, moaning, as pleasure scalded me.

One, then two, and, impossibly, three left me quivering, spent, moaning, holding her for support. Kara helped me to the bench and bent to nurse at my breasts. My arms hung limp at my sides as I gasped for air.

"Please, for the love of god, please, baby, stop. We have a long way to go on this... uh, whatever it is."

My blonde assassin had the nerve to snicker, still kissing me. She bit my lip, too, which was not cute, nor funny. She turned off the water, brought a towel to dry me, helped me to my feet, and led me to our bed. I collapsed, curling into the fetal position. I felt Kara climb in, snuggle me, kiss me, and that was that. Sleepy time.

Kisses woke me; never you mind where!!

"Lissy, wakey uppy, we have people to do and places to be." UGH! It couldn't have been more than thirty minutes since our silly shower escapade. "It's nearly two, and your family and our guests will be here soon." My family!!

I scrambled out of bed, headed to the closet, stopped, went back to the dresser and grabbed panties and a bra. Then to the closet. We had picked our outfits Christmas Eve, thankfully. My blonde was fully dressed and sat, watching, on my side of the bed as I struggled to get my clothes on.

"Can you at least make some fresh coffee, you wanton bitch?" She snickered.

"Tsk, tsk, such talk on a holiday." Fuck you and the reindeer you rode in on.

"Is Mick awake?"

"I heard him making noises like he was."

And what to my wondering eyes should appear... eyeroll. Mick, rubbing his eyes, appeared in the doorway.

"Mommy Lissy, why don't you have any clothes on?" I blistered Kara with my eyes; she smiled angelically.

"Honey, I showered earlier, but I was super tired and forgot to put a nightie on. I was just starting to get dressed. Did you sleep well?"

Kara had moved to Mick, picked him up, kissed him, and held him as his head found her shoulder.

"I guess so. I don't know why, but I sure was tired." Ah, the innocence of the young!

Kara took our boy to his room to get him dressed for the day. I pulled on my underwear and a robe and fussed, trying to get the fuzz out of my head and get on with the day.

I had invited Rach and June to come for presents and dinner, but June was still leery of being out in the snow. And it seemed a few friends did a Christmas orphans too, and volunteered to bring food and stuff to their apartment. J.R. and Andi were with Andi's parents. My (older) son was one who'd called while I trying to nap. Robby screeched his excitement. Andi apologized; I told her I'd been through it before and that it was all fine.

I was concerned about Nik and Karen traveling today, even though it wasn't that long of a drive. So I called.

"Good morning, Karen, and Merry Christmas."

"Hello, honey, and Merry Christmas to all of you as well."

"I'm a little worried about the two of you out in the snow today. What do you think? Do you feel comfortable coming over later?"

"We've been watching the news and listening for plows. They haven't come down our street yet, although the young man who shovels our sidewalks has been out already and they're fine. You wanted us there about three, is that right?"

"Oh sure, that would be great."

"I'll call no later than, say, one thirty and give you a final answer, if that would be okay with you. Oh, is Mick there?"

He shot-gunned his Gramma about his presents. I heard him giggle several times. He looked at me when he said goodbye; I nodded, and he hung up the phone.