Book 03: A Match Made - Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you hungry, honey?" He frowned.

"I don't think so, not yet anyways." Hmm.

"I can make more pancakes if you'd like. I think we're out of bacon, though."

"Nah, I think I'd like PB&J instead." Atsa my boy!! Sandwiches were prepared, one strawberry, one grape, cut into quarters, and laid out on a paper plate. And a glass of milk. He could eat at his speed when he felt hungry.

Mick was disappointed when I told him that Christmas dinner would be him, Kara and me. I did try to make it a bit easier.

"It's Friday, honey, so if it warms up at all, your Grandparents might feel better about coming to be with us." He brightened

"Okay, that's good."

Dinner was honey ham, a tossed salad with artichoke hearts, among other goodies, and dressing. I'd made au gratin potatoes and wild rice as well.

I asked Mick if he wanted to say a prayer before we ate.

"Hi Mommy, it's Mick. Merry Christmas wherever you are." I looked at Kara, whose eyes were already red and watery. "I want you to know I'm super okay living with Lissy and Kara. They're both really good Mommies. Oh, and I have my own bedroom in our new house. And we have a dog; her name is Sam. I love you, Mommy. Merry Christmas."

I had a boulder in my throat the size of Montana. I leaned over, kissed him, cleared my throat, and said, "Young man, that was beautiful. Thank you very much." He beamed. Kara kissed him as well and ruffled his hair as she smiled.

"Why are you crying, Mommy Kara?" She looked at me; I shrugged.

"I miss your Mommy too, honey. Your prayer was beautiful; you did a fabulous job. Thank you."

Dinner was great. We all chatted. Kara had poured eggnog for each of us. Mick made a face, put his glass down, and asked, "May I please have milk?" I took a sip of mine. Can you believe it? She'd spiked mine with vodka, the wench!! And wouldn't look at me when she got up to pour Mick his glass of milk. Nor when she sat back down. I couldn't kick her either. Too far away. I picked up my glass with my middle finger where she could see it. She choked, snorted, coughed, and put the glass down while she held her napkin to her face. Innocent ole me smiled angelically.

We played Chutes and Ladders and Candyland for what seemed like hours. Oh yeah, be sure to buy the 'classic' version of Chutes and Ladders; the newer one gets pretty bad reviews. The afternoon had cleared out nicely, but clouds overran the sky as night was beginning to fall. I hoped if it snowed we wouldn't get too much. I'm sure our little guy wanted to see his Grandparents.

Three on the couch watched another Disney movie. He really liked 'George of the Jungle.' And he laughed like crazy during 'Pinocchio.'

"Mommy Kara, do our noses do that if we tell a lie?" I had to get up and go to the kitchen; I didn't want to laugh out loud.

She made angry eyes when I came back with a glass of wine and a smirk on my face. I stuck my tongue out at her.

Three, snug as bugs in rugs, each under a blanket. It didn't take that long for droopy eyes and yawns to let us know he was ready for bed.

I carried him upstairs, Kara in tow. He brushed his teeth, used the bathroom (in private), and jumped into Kara's arms when he came out. He's just the cutest!!

Kara kissed him, I kissed him, he turned on his side, I tucked the covers under his chin, and we headed downstairs.

"Well, that turned out to be loads of fun. And I have one more present for you, blondie." I went to the closet where we kept our coats, found what I was looking for, headed back to the couch, and dropped my surprise in her lap.

She turned pale, her eyes wide as saucers. "You've got to be kidding me!" It was a butt plug. Not too big, mind you.

It had been rather embarrassing looking at all the offerings in the dank and filthy porn and gift shop. Plus the disgusting dude with slicked back hair and too many missing teeth openly ogled me.

"My eyes are up here, you creep." He snorted. I paid cash, stuffed it in my pocket, and got the hell outta there.

"When I'm miss, you can start by wearing it around the house. Eventually, you'll wear it to work." I beamed. "And, starting next week, you'll also be ribboned." Her brow furrowed. "Remember? We read about that in a few stories on Literotica. We've been so busy with selling our houses, moving here, and everything else, it's slipped my mind. But now you'll get excitement and pleasure on both ends."

Kara just stared, jaw slack, the blues confused... but bright.

"You did this on purpose. This is my last night to be miss. This is completely unfair." Like, um... DUH!

Sam had to go out for his final constitutional. Miss told me to do it. Heartless wench, isn't she? It was snowing, too.

Upstairs, pet hung her head over the side of the bed while miss lowered her pleasure palace to my face. My wrists were bound with sashes, each tied to a bedpost. More on that later. Maybe. Hee hee.

She finally had her fill, collapsing on top of me. My goddamn nose hurt, but as long as my honey enjoyed her pleasure, I was satisfied. And ragingly, screamingly, desperately horny.

Kara eventually got off me and disappeared from view. I heard her rummage in our bathroom, which wasn't a good sign. The buzz told me what my fate was. She laid the Hitachi on kitty. And came around and put a ball gag on me. Complete bitch, that one. Evil as the day is long. Creative, though; gotta hand it to her on that count.

I couldn't do much more than moan as wave after glorious wave of pleasure shrieked through me time and again. Kara's fingers toyed with my calves, toes, thighs... especially the ultra sensitive skin of my upper thighs. The Coup De Grâce came a little later when I felt a dildo, in full buzz mode, slip into kitty. She had waited until I had arched my back, my feet digging into the mattress in another orgasm, to penetrate me with that damned thing. I cried out as it hit my g-spot.

About five hours later... hee hee... I have no idea when, but she kissed my nose and asked, "Have you had enough, lover?"

Honest to god, hand on a Bible, I didn't know what to do. I wasn't sure I could handle more, but damn if I wanted it to stop. I was covered in a sheen of perspiration, hair lank, half covering my face, my legs sore, tummy near death sore, and every inch of me hummed with pleasure. We've done our share of really interesting sex, but this one? I'm shuddering as I write about it. My miss really outdid herself that night. 'A Christmas to Remember' indeed!!

All you need to know is I slept the sleep of the dead that night. Last thing I remember is Kara cuddling me close, her hand on my breast, and a satisfied smile on my lips.

** March 17th, 2016 **

Kara

It was St. Patrick's Day again, and my week to be miss. We thought about taking Mick with us for dinner, but decided against it. For one, we weren't sure a lot of places would even let the little guy in. Then, think about the rowdies who made it a yearly goal to being stupid. As in stupid drunk. And, one more - the fact it was on a Thursday this year meant it was more likely than not more than a few lunkheads would spend the entire 'four day weekend' drunk on their asses.

We were in the midst of a modest warming thingy, and boy was it nice to take Sam out, with our son, in a light coat, not bundled up like we'd been in winter. The little guy was growing like a weed, but it was still a struggle for him to keep hold of the leash. Lissy and I took turns helping him with that. She did her business, we put it in a little plastic bag, walked a couple blocks east, across the street, and back to the house. It felt marvelous to be outside!! Hee hee.

Anyway, we all piled into my car and headed to Mariano's, a popular grocery chain. There is one not far away on Ashland, a little north of Armitage. We grabbed a cart; did Mick want to ride? Yup, he giggled as I pushed the cart, making faces at him.

*************************

You guys will excuse me if I take a minute to explain the joy I felt in doing something so simple, so stupid, as grocery shopping with the love of my life and... dear god, our son!! :: Tears :: I mean, there was a time I never thought I would get out of that damn basement. The misery, the confusion, and the overwhelming darkness in my mind and soul is a thing of the past. And don't for a moment think I'm not just grateful, but ever on guard, with myself, to keep the darkness and the thoughts that accompany it at bay.

Lissy asks me if I think I should stay in touch with someone, bet it from N.A. or a shrink. I know I can reach out to N.A. at any time if I feel even the slightest need. And I can say, praise be to God, whatever you call Her, that I haven't felt that need for quite a while now. I'll tell you what I've told her about the shrink: I know it's an option, and I'm keeping an open mind on it. I pray, really I do, that I have the strength and fortitude to ask for help if I need it.

One last thing - there is no way I can adequately express how much our little guy has helped my state of mind and my outlook on life. His joy, the simple joy of hugging my neck, kissing me, sitting on my lap, and the rest... I may not comment often about stuff like that, but trust me, it's been part of what's changed my life. I mourn Britta's death; among other things, she's a cautionary tale of what can happen. One day at a time, baby, one glorious day at a time!! Thank you.

PS... You should know I had to drop one more thing in before I get back to my telling of our St. Pat's. Being married to the love of my life, my partner, the absolute bombiest bomb of a hottie, hasn't hurt one bit. And damn she's a good kisser.

*************************

We headed straight to the deli counter, took a number, and waited our turn. Lissy had a fine idea and grabbed a bag of onion rolls. She handed them to Mick, who tossed them in the cart. Wandered away again and came back with a bottle of whole dill pickles. Yummy!!

"If they call our number while you're wandering, how much corned beef do you want me to get?" My baby smiled.

"How about four pounds, thick sliced. That should be more than enough for dinner tonight and sandwiches." Coolio!!

I watched that sexy ass swish as she headed off again; no telling what she'd come back with.

"Mommy Kara, I'm hungry. Are we done? Will we have dinner soon?" I kissed our beautiful boy.

"They'll call our number, sweetie, and then I'll order. Lissy is getting other things to make dinner." He sighed.

I asked the dude at the counter if he could cut me one slice of bologna for my hungry little guy. He looked at me, then Mick, smiled broadly, and cut two slices, laying them on a thin paper sheet, and handing them over the counter to me.

"Thanks so much!! That's very nice of you." Mick didn't bother folding the slices, ripped into them, taking one, two, then another bite. The first slice was devoured in a blink. "You may want to hold on to the other one to make sure you don't get hungry again." His brow furrowed, then he nodded, folded the remaining slice, and put it next to him.

Praise be to god, they finally called our number. And Lissy came around the corner with a small basket with who knows what in it.

I ordered the corned beef and the butcher put it in the slicer and began cutting. It didn't take too long; I took the package and put it in the cart. Lissy had commandeered the cart, heading to checkout. One of the store's kids put everything in bags and in the cart, and we headed out to the car, then home.

Warm German potato salad, corned beef sandwiches, Coke for Mick and wine for us, and sliced pickles. OMG it was heavenly. I wasn't the only one who had a second helping of beef; Mick surprised and did the same.

Mick had seen one of us do it, and he puffed out his cheeks to say he was full. Lissy ruffled his hair.

"I got cupcakes for dessert. Anybody want one?" Naturally, Mick did. She put them on small plates with a lit candle on top, a scoop or two of Neapolitan ice cream next to it, and brought them to the table. He blew out his candle, ripped off the paper, and began devouring the cake, licking off the frosting rather delicately. Lissy ate hers with a fork, the wimp, and after I'd taken off the paper, I ate mine, holding it with my fingers like a big kid.

We watched TV, put on a movie Mick chose, and put him to bed when his eyes got droopy.

"Mommy Lissy, Mommy Kara, thank you for a super cool St. Patrick's Day. I enjoyed dinner and all that stuff." See? Didn't I tell ya he's positively fabulous?

Once we were downstairs, I pushed Lissy toward the patio, opened the door, and shoved her outside.

"What in god's name are you doing?"

"Get undressed, slut. I'll be back in a few minutes." She gaped. "Get on with it!!"

I giggled as I hurried upstairs to our secret stash drawer, grabbed a few goodies, and hurried back to my lover, who sat in a chair, nude, shivering. I moved to her and kissed her neck.

"You're cold?"

"Yes, you moron. It may have warmed up, but that does NOT include sitting outside, nude, in the dark."

I smiled. "I have something that will warm you up," and moved in front of her. I dabbed the hot sauce on her nipples; Lissy pursed her lips and grimaced as the heat began to spread. "Spread your legs." Her eyes bugged out of her head.

"You will NOT put that shit on my pleasure palace, you sadistic twat." I snickered.

"Language!!" She muttered obscenities under breath; I heard every one of them.

"How long are you planning on me being out here?" was said through chattering teeth.

In truth, I had no intention of letting her get sick. And clothed, even I was chilled.

"Okay, okay, get your things and let's get inside." More muttering, more obscenities.

Lissy grabbed a blanket and parked her kiester on the couch, shivering like mad. I took pity on her, kissed her, took her hand, and headed for the stairs. I stopped short.

"Make sure the doors are locked and turn out the lights, pet." She glared, but did as I instructed. In the dark, I padded up the stairs as my pet followed.

"Would you please put the restraints on my wrists, lover?" She stopped dead in her tracks, staring at me. "I did say please." She did as I asked. I moved to the bed and took the same position as she had Christmas night. A gleam was visible in her eyes, She bound me to the bedposts and climbed on the bed.

"I don't understand whatever the hell is going on, but I'm going to give you the full measure of what you gave me in December." I smiled; that was exactly what I had in mind. I was pleased she remembered.

And she took me.

My honey may have started out just a teensy bit angry, but that didn't last very long. As we got into it, or should I say, as she got into me, things got heated, sexy, squishy, and breathy. She made me cum twice as she feasted on kitty, then put that heated shit on my nipples and fucked me. Oh my god!! That stuff is murder, but a good kind of murder if you follow me. It's really, really hot, and somehow it zoomed to my center and, while Lissy couldn't have known, turned me on even more. She also brought her pussy to my face; turnabout is fair play, after all. She rode me, using my nose to full advantage. I thought we might be finished when, breathless, she collapsed on top of me. But no!!

"Lover, where are you getting all this energy?" She didn't answer straight off.

"Dunno... you pissed me off out there, and then I got into the swing... and... just... never mind."

She crawled down the length of me, kissing my boobs (avoiding the nipples), licking her way down my tummy, and biting my clit!! OWWW!!

And damn if I didn't cum again. How in heaven's name did she know? Or was I just that turned on?

And really - who cares? Not me!!

Here I am, hands bound, in the midst of another glorious orgasm, and she, my intended, my one and only, can not or will not (or both) stop feasting on my center. I was nearly out of energy, drenched in perspiration, and thinking of begging Lissy to stop... when...

"Mommies, I'm having a bad dream."

Oh God!! Oh my God!!

Lissy scrambled off of me, grabbed a robe off the bedpost, reached for the sash to tie it, stopped, untied a wrist, tied the robe, and hurried to our son.

"Come on, precious, I'll make you some warm milk. I think that will help." Thumb in mouth, he nodded, staring at me.

Shit, shit, shit!! We had talked about this, but reality sucked majorly. Lissy couldn't bring herself to close the door. She wanted to be able to hear if something was amiss with Mick. That sounded dandy in the abstract; poor little guy had sleepy eyes and just wanted not to be alone.

The only saving grace in all of this was that, by agreement, at least one knot was a slip knot. I was able to turn the knot around and tug on it, freeing my wrist. Still half frantic, I pulled on my robe and paced. I wasn't sure if I should join Lissy and our son or if I should wait for her to bring him back upstairs. Screw it; I headed downstairs.

The kitchen lights were on. Mom and son were at the table; he with a small plate of cookies and his half finished milk. Mick saw me first. Lissy turned her head when she saw his eyes lift.

"How you doin' kiddo?"

"Better thanks, Mommy Kara. Mommy added chocolate to my milk and I had a cookie." He yawned.

"Are you about ready to head back to bed, honey?" Lissy kissed the top of his head.

He nodded. "I think so. I should probably go potty first, though." Which he did. And dropped off immediately after his head hit the pillow.

We whispered on our way back to our bedroom.

"No biggie; kids have bad dreams now and then."

"Fuck! I'm going to have bad dreams about him walking in on us, especially with my hands tied."

She snickered. I mean, can you believe it? I'm mortified over here and she's laughing at me. Talk about your nerve!!

"Your first time, lover. And probably not the last." Wait!! What???

"We'll revisit the open door policy later, you!! Up on the bed with you... I haven't had enough tonight."

"Blondie, you're cracked. There isn't an ounce of ardor in my entire being after that little doozie." She pulled me to her shoulder, leaned down, kissed me, and said, "You really had me going tonight, babe. That was sumfin else!!"

"And why didn't you untie me before heading to our boy?" Silence.

"Because in that moment I wanted him out of the room. We do slip knots, remember. You obviously do, since you undid yours and came downstairs. He was more important right then and there."

I kissed her neck, put my hand on her breast, and thought about what she'd said. She's right, I guess. Another instant lesson on Motherhood. Ah well.

** February 12-14, 2016 **

Lissy and Kara

I just can't bring myself not to include what follows in our story, even though it's not just about the two of us.

You remember the little incident where Lissy was cooking Sunday breakfast in the nude when Rach and June stormed into the house. And how they stood, stunned. The apologized profusely, of course, but what was done was done.

And some time later, at dinner, my blonde bitch shared my embarrassment with Shade and Destiny. They howled in laughter; Destiny, in particular, couldn't stop laughing. I (Lissy) was none too pleased.

As it turns out, they told Kim and Honey at dinner one night. So the circle was now complete. And that's the lead in to what we're calling <i>"The Naked Ladies Breakfast Club!!"</i>

Here we all are, at a rather large table in a, thankfully, quiet corner of a pretty noisy restaurant and bar in downtown Chicago. By agreement, reservations were made once a quarter, each of the four couples taking turns paying the freight for a sumptuously appointed suite. Big enough to hold all of us, with Shade and Destiny in one bedroom and Kara and I the other. The girls would each have a pull-out bed and share the main living room.