Book 03: A Match Made - Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh! And there's a kitchen. But you might have suspected that.

We all arrived after work on Friday and stayed till roughly noon on Sunday. Any of the group could stay longer if they pleased, but there's only so much you can extend check-out time.

Whoever picks up the room tab 'runs' the weekend... meaning they make the rules. It's absolutely no surprise that Kara had picked Valentine's Day weekend for our little soiree.

All of the girls had to wear appropriate underwear all weekend and had to show it to the group. For proof. So there would be no cheating. It got pretty funny, too. Think slutty. Meaning there was some frantic last minute shopping Saturday and Sunday to gather new undies. The more risqué the better. Barely there was a big favorite. And there is no lack of shops catering to women's intimate wear. We found that out in a big time hurry.

"The rules for Saturday are: Whoever has the most orgasms Friday night gets to cook breakfast for the group naked." That was greeted with hoots. "Touching is allowed, but since we're all in committed relationships, nothing more than that." More boos, from the kids. No surprise there.

"I like your rules, Kara," said Honey, who had pulled Kim on to her lap as soon as the 'rules' were announced. "Baby, I'm gonna give you a rockin' good time tonight." Kim buried her head in Honey's shoulder to hide her embarrassment.

"What's with the show, Kim?" asked June. "It's not like any of us are virgins or anything. And we all know we're gonna pretend we're rabbits all weekend." Much laughter ensued.

"I wanna win, baby," my youngest squeaked. I don't know why I was horrified, but my jaw dropped as I looked at my kid. Her kid beamed.

"You can count on me doing my best to make sure you do, lover," cooed Junie. Kara was grinning like a banshee at my discomfort.

"Don't you worry, honey bunny, I'll do my best to take your mind off what your kid and Junie are doing in the next room."

That didn't help at all. Shade and Destiny seemed highly amused at all of this. So I said, "Who's going to 'win' between the two of you? God knows the two of you can't keep your hands and mouths off each other when we're on these lovers weekends." Shade beamed; Destiny blushed.

"We'll keep our plans to ourselves, thank you very much," said Shade. Killjoy, isn't she?

We'd had dinner and were waiting for the band to begin playing. We tried to pick hotels that had bands playing on the weekends we were downtown. Sure, we could find a hot club to dance at, but we all agreed it was better to keep everything in one place. That didn't mean we didn't wander the downtown and Near North areas; couples were free to do what they pleased after breakfast and before dinner. And so far it had worked like a dream.

Oh yeah, and we got razzed big time about our quickly diminishing tans. Showing off my undies meant I had to show fading tan lines - high and low. Honey pulled my panties over my hips; I was not particularly pleased. But the hoots from the others, including a "Take it all off," and the urging I saw in Kara's eyes... well, what the hell.

I tried to do a sexy strip tease. Dancing, you may remember, is not my strong suit. And, to my mortification, Kara snuck up behind me, cupped kitty, and stuck her tongue in my ear, pulling my shoulder to her neck.

"Moan a little for the girls, baby," she whispered in my ear before sticking that devil tongue in my ear. Talk about your aural sex - it felt like she was fucking my ear!!

But I did my best to give everyone a show. I was particularly slow to lose my bra; finally, Shade, of all people, came up to me and ripped it out of my hands.

"One at a time, each of you come make nice with my wife's body. Nothing too evil though." Wait... what about the 'rules'?? "It is Valentine's Day weekend, so I think we can suspend our rules... at least for tonight. We'll see about the rest of the weekend." Goddamn her!! Damn if Honey didn't burst from her chair to lick my neck and then run her tongue between my boobies.

Destiny shocked the crap out of me by stripping out of her clothes and doing a sexy dance, her face close to mine, her hips and boobs right up close to mine.

"I've wanted you for the longest time, babe, and this might be as close as I get to my fantasy." HOLY CRAP!! I hoped no one else heard her confession. Prayed, even. She danced around me, close as could be, bumping and grinding at every opportunity. I couldn't help it; she's gorgeous, sexy, and I got turned on. Shrug I'm married, but I'm human, ya know.

Even Shade took a turn, running her hands all over my body. By that time, I was a woman in heat. I pulled her close and bent to kiss her. She giggled for a few seconds as our tongues dueled, then snaked her arms around my neck and kissed me back.

Rachel couldn't bring herself to get too intimate with her Mother. Thankfully. But that didn't mean she couldn't bump and grind with her very nude Mom. Or kiss me when she finished. Not very long, with tongue, but only for a second. I looked at her when she pulled away. She winked before turning to return to her chair.

That left Kara. God help me. The others cheered, knowing full well I had been molested and majorly turned on. I tried my best to use my eyes let her know how crazed I was, that I didn't want her to go too far!! I mean, really.

So, she started by pushing up right against me, slid a hand down my tummy to my doo dah, and pushed two fingers into the swamp. I gasped, but no one could hear, as she was molesting me with her tongue. She found my g-spot and rolled her fingers against it, sending me into heaven. I had no choice but to push back, using my hips to my advantage. I tried using my hands to get her to stop - I didn't want to cum in front of the girls, but she showed no mercy. In short order, I gave up, relaxed, and my body rocked with an enormous, body shaking explosion. My knees gave out; she put her arms under my armpits and held me close to keep me from falling.

I could only breath through my nose and it wasn't nearly enough. I felt myself getting light headed and panicked a bit. I smacked her on the shoulder to get her attention. It worked. She pulled away, startled, and I gulped huge breaths of cool, clean, oxygen. I think that did it. I pulled her to me when I felt better, but she was much gentler, too gentle if you wanna know. By then, my orgasm had begun to subside, leaving me shaken, nearly limp, and jello legged.

As I regained my senses, I realized there wasn't a peep of noise around the table. Someone coughed; I looked around, and to my horror, found a small crowd had gathered.

"Let me go!" I hissed. "People are standing, watching our little show. I can't believe whoever runs the place hasn't called the police."

A stunning redhead approached me and said, "Honey, you two put on one hell of a sexy show. Are the two of you an item?" I laughed.

"An item? No, we aren't. We're married." She seemed to take that news in stride, kissed me lightly, and left.

"Give me my clothes, bitches," I said to the others, still fuming.

I got decent as quickly as I could, stuffing bra and panties in my purse.

"We shouldn't have let it get that far, Lissy, but it... I can't lie, it was just too sexy to stop." Shade smiled.

"Geez, Mom, that was smokin' hot. I know I'm you're daughter and all, but the two of you really get it on."

I nodded, unhappy that my daughter had seen what she had. That ship, of course, had sailed. That genie, as they say, is way, wayyyyyy out of the bottle.

About ten minutes later the band showed up. And ten minutes after that they began their first set. The kids all got up to dance. Shade and Destiny stayed with us. Silence followed. i don't think either of them knew what to say or dared, it seemed, to take a stab at saying anything.

"Well for fucks sake, don't sit there mute. One of you say some kind of damn thing."

Several uncomfortably quiet minutes passed. Finally, Shade spoke.

"While we all let things get far out of hand, Lissy, I know I sure got turned on, so I can't even wrap my head around how you must have felt."

I fumed in silence.

"It was awkward, honey, that the kids saw Lissy like that. I don't know, though, I haven't had a child."

I finally had to say something. "They're all adults, and all in serious relationships, so there's no kidding ourselves they aren't having sex. But goddammit!! My kid not only saw me naked, but she saw me have a body wracking orgasm."

"Yeah, honey, but it was with your wife. That may not count for much, but it has to count for something." I know Kara was trying to help, but... UGH!!

Maybe by Wednesday, or some time next month. But not today, not now.

The night drifted on, mostly quietly. We danced, took turns dancing with each other, slow and fast, and had our drinks. But there was an eerie quality to the night after 'the show.' No getting around it, even if no one... dared?... bring it up.

Until...

"Okay, fuck this. I want on the record to say that was uber hot." Kim looked at me and Kara and continued. "You two, I gotta say, are just plain sexy. That 'show,' (said with air quotes) was sexy." She eyeballed me. "Can you get over yourself to understand that?" I gotta say... kid's got some nerve. But was she right?

I looked at Kara, who wouldn't meet my eyes, but I could see in her body language and every other damn thing that she agreed with Kim. And while Destiny wouldn't full on smile, she did have her head down as she nodded.

"So do I quit my bank job and get a gig as an exotic dancer?" t

My kid happened to be taking a sip of her drink and choked, barely avoiding spitting it out. Yeah great, blondie. Kim and Honey kissed, and I was sure it was to avoid busting out in laughter. Destiny wouldn't make eye contact, damn her. And Shade? Yeah right, good luck getting a read on her facial expressions.

"Think you can make the same cabbage as you can at the bank?" Thanks a ton, Junie.

"Well, it's all cash, right? That can't be small potatoes." I glared at Shade.

This wasn't going the way I'd expected. I got up and stormed away from the table. Kara sat, looking at me.

I turned. "Are you coming?"

She kissed the others and strode to my side, flashed a wan smile, took my hand, and we headed to the elevator and the suite. Not a word was spoken the whole way.

I slammed the door to the suite, which startled Kara.

"Are you going to be like this all night? Do you want me to bunk elsewhere?" I felt myself tearing up.

"It just wasn't right. My child saw me... us, really, play. And the crowd we attracted. I was too far gone to stop the freight train that led to me exploding in orgasm, but, that was NOT on the agenda for this weekend."

She held her own, though I was sure she was hurt, if not devastated, at my words.

"I know, I know, I know," she said as she moved closer and hugged me. "Thing is, it wasn't scripted. It was one of those... I don't know, once in a lifetime things that just took on a life of its own." She looked up at me and I saw the hurt in those gorgeous eyes. She lowered them before continuing. "I don't want this to be a chink in the armor of all that we are, Lissy. It got out of hand. You'll get over this eventually. And ya know what? I don't think Rachel and June, nor anyone else, will be any the worse for any of what happened." She paused for a moment before continuing. "And please, don't forget how much I love you." She hugged me close. "And don't kill me for saying this... but you were fucking gorgeous in your wanton expression of your ecstasy. And I... I was in awe, happy to be the one you allowed to take you over the top." She shook her head. "If you hadn't pitched a fit, I would have taken you here and absolutely fucked you unconscious." I stared, stunned. She felt that way? Really? She is my wife; we share intimacy on a level I can't even explain. For all we share with you, we don't share everything!! I know... shock!! So deal.

********************

The weekend continued. I was sore as shit; I'm pretty sure blondie was too. Nuff said about that. Somehow it came to pass that there was a gigantic water balloon fight on the front lawn of the hotel. And, given that the hotel is right in the middle of downtown, it attracted a crowd, complete with cheering and, it seemed, people choosing sides. We didn't care. It was extremely fun and the exploding balloons actually felt pretty good, given how hot it was. And just never mind that we were all in bikinis. Which meant a good number of the crowd were dudes. Eyeroll.

We ran out of balloons before we ran out of energy. The girls ran to shut off the water, only to return with... water guns!! OMG!! Destiny screamed and tried to duck... fat chance. Kara pretended to paw at my top, miming pulling it off. But I knew she was kidding. Shade advanced, with an eye toward capturing one of the guns to use to her advantage. Seems June and Honey are stronger than they look, cuz she couldn't get to them. Not that it seemed she minded very much.

What was fun was wandering into the hotel lobby soaking wet, dripping water on the carpet. Some idiot hurried to us, red faced. This oughta be interesting I thought!!

"You can't come into the lobby like this. You're befouling my carpet." Befouling?

"Your carpet? You own this dump?" Honey's eyes flashed.

He drew himself to his full 5ft 4in and said, "I am the General Manager."

Shade, her voice like ice, crackled, "Well, General, why don't you turn on your heel and skedaddle before I lean over and drench you. If you're like the Wicked Witch of the West, you'll melt." She waved her hand. "Go. Scoot. Get lost." When he didn't move, she commanded, in a thundering voice, "NOW!! Before I buy this dump and fire your idiot ass."

I don't know about the other three, or the small crowd that had gathered, but I wasn't sure that Shade wasn't serious. I mean, would you want to cross her?

Completely defeated, and a deep beet red, he spun and fast walked somewhere in the bowels of the hotel.

We managed to wait until we were in the elevator before letting the tension go. Laughing, holding on to each other, near breathless.

Kara managed, "Buy this dump? Could you? Better... would you?" Shade laughed.

"I'd have to be near unconscious drunk to buy a hotel around here. But I know Someone Who owned a sizeable property on the north side of the river, and word is the sale, when it was completed, was most profitable." She shrugged, but there was a gleam in her eye. "I'm confident I could arrange a group that would be more than acceptable to the bank handling the transaction." I glanced at Destiny, who gave the smallest of nods. Yikers!! Small but mighty!! Shade Nguyen.

The rest of the night was tame. As was, for the most part, the rest of the weekend.

Seems everyone had gone shopping for Valentines themed underwear. And the results were hysterical and sexy.

Think panties with a woman's doo dah painted on them, with a tongue just below. And a bra with life-like boobs on it, with hands covering the bottom of the girls.

<i>I should explain. I borrowed the term 'doo dah' from Janet Evanovich and her extraordinary Stephanie Plum series. She's a fabulously gifted writer and I've read every one of her Plum novels.</i>

We weren't the first to leave the hotel Sunday, but we were far from last. We both wanted to get our little guy, who had spent the weekend with Nik and Karen. He leapt into my arms, startling me. Damn, little dude is getting big quickly!!

"Our thanks to you both for you generosity. We had a laugh riot of a weekend." Only a small exaggeration on my part. Karen smiled; she got the meaning behind my words.

"Mick is a joy. We look forward to our time with him and cherish the chance to spend time together." Nik's smile featured less wattage, but his smile was no less sincere. I'm sure it was taxing, at their age, to have a boy Mick's age come to visit, much as they love him.

"Mommies, can we stop at McD's for lunch? I'm hungry." I smiled.

We found enough to make a reasonably tasty dinner and were in bed not long after we'd put our son down for the night.

We left some details out of our telling of the weekend, of course. But you get the drift. Wink

** April 18th, 2016 **

Lissy

It's Monday afternoon, so I was in Amy's office per usual. It was raining hard like it had been over the weekend. Spring was in full bloom, which included the crappy weather. But, ya know... May flowers. Doesn't mean we can't gripe about April messes.

We commiserated about that, but I had to get into what I wanted to talk about. Like now!! Yeah, it was that urgent.

"It was my turn to give Mick his bath, and we were laughing and throwing bubbles at each other like always. In between, I was using the washcloth to clean him." Amy smiled.

"Like a bolt of lightning came the question: 'Mommy, you and Mommy Kara won't leave me, will you?' I was stunned. I felt myself tense at the unexpected question." I felt myself tear up telling Amy about it and reached for the box of Kleenex next to my chair. I dabbed at my eyes, then started to wail in earnest. Half embarrassed, I covered my face with the tissue as I sobbed.

I finally calmed down some and continued. "I waited to let my heart slow down. I was shaken, completely caught off guard, and confused." I was tearing up again. "I told him, in as calm a voice as I could manage, 'Honey, I don't know and can't predict what is going to happen in the future, but no, Kara and I have no plans to leave you alone again.' I reached for our little guy, pulled him from the water and on to my lap, grabbed the bath towel, wrapped him up, and hugged him tight to me." I was on the edge of tears again.

"I cleared my throat and said, 'You're a blessing neither of us expected, honey. And we'll both love you forever.'" Tears started again because I knew what was coming. "And then he asked the killer question: 'Does my Mommy still love me?'" It was futile, trying to stem the flow, but I tried, while continuing, my voice thick and shaky, "I felt my throat close at his question. I nodded, coughed to clear my throat, and said, 'Yes, sweetie, she does. Even in heaven she still loves you.'"

Amy had sat quietly though my telling of that traumatic night, and she surprised me by reaching for her box of Kleenex, taking a few tissues, wiping her eyes, and blowing her nose.

She looked at me, gave a wan smile, and said, "I won't bother asking how you felt. You've shown enough emotion, as have I. Was there more?"

"A little, but that was really the gist of it. You're a Mom, right?" She nodded. "I guess it got to you, too, huh?"

"I don't think anyone, especially a woman with children, could have listened to your conversation with your son and not been moved to tears. I don't want to put words in your mouth, though. so please go on."

"I was shocked, needless to say, confused, disoriented maybe, a little bit anyways. Today, sitting here, I'm glad he asked the questions he did. If he'd had those thoughts, better to get them out." I shrugged. "Course, I can only hope my answers helped settle his mind. It was absolutely one of those moments you'd love to be able to read his mind." I paused as another thought flitted in. "He's three, Amy, and as much as Kara and I have welcomed him into our lives, I suppose we'll never really know how he felt when he was told of Britta's death. If these thoughts were running around his mind, god only knows what else is in there.

But I gotta tell you, the shock, hearing my son ask me those questions, holy moley, that was one powerful moment."

"Tell me about what went on with you and Kara."

I knew the question was coming. It was a miserable, disconcerting, and upsetting night for us both.