Book Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,346 Followers

"Now you want me to stop. Why should I stop?" Rena teased turning it down a notch. "You're already going to do whatever I want, maybe I should make you tell me what I should do to you?" Rena started slowly pumping the dildo into Fiona 's over fucked pussy. "C'mon tell me something I can do." Tears were beginning to run from Fiona 's eyes. Fiona 's body was quaking just on the edge of actual pain and her brain was drawing blanks. She had no idea what Rena could possibly want from her. In a moment of desperation she started rattling off every single act she'd seen when she peaked over her husband's shoulder. She couldn't even keep track of the words spewing out of her mouth.

She must have said the right thing because the dildo dropped next to her head. It was still buzzing and writhing obscenely next to her head and undulating like a decapitated serpent. "Are you going to let me up?" Fiona asked meekly.

"Not just yet. I'd hate to waste my one wish on something you can't stop me from doing anything I want." Rena cackled as she reached for the bottle of wine.

If the two women hadn't been so busy with their catty games one of them would have noticed the sound of the gate opening at the edge of the property. The motors that opened it always shook the entire house just enough to be heard.

Rena snatched up the bottle of wine. "You know there is one thing that Chris always wanted to do?" Fiona guessed what it was even before Rena ripped the paper label from the bottle and let it drop down next to the dildo. "I never let him though and you can't stop me can you?"

Fiona giggled and shook her head. She wasn't really in a position to do anything anyway. Over her giggles the women didn't hear a car door closing just outside.

"Good." Rena flipped the bottle of wine and shoved it into Fiona 's cunt. She was completely fixated on the bottle emptying itself into Fiona . Neither woman noticed the shadow passing over the windows leading to the front door.

The front door opened and both women completely froze in place. "Hi." Rena said staring wide eyed at David. Beneath her Fiona 's eyes went wide her eyes alternating between Rena's pussy and her own bottle stuffed one. She was suddenly happy she was pinned in place.

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,346 Followers
12