Book Club Chronilces -Susan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although Mark had not touched my nipples for a few minutes they become solidly erect, giving away my excitement and arousal at the thought of getting naked in front of Mark.

Mark could easily just have pulled my pants down, but clearly wanted me to do so myself. He wanted me to expose myself, to get the thrill stripping off completely for another man in front of my husband. "Sue, hook your fingers in the sides of your bikini," he instructed me. I complied willingly. It felt easier and more acceptable to be told what to do than to take the initiative myself. "Now pull them down to your ankles so that I can enjoy you naked body."

I straightened up leaving my bikini pants around my ankles. I felt a huge wave of erotic excitement pass through me as I saw both men soaking up my total nakedness. As I absorbed the thrill I saw Mark eyes focused on my shaved pussy. Knowing my pussy lips were fully exposed to Mark gave me another thrill boost. It was a very erotic thought knowing I had just willing exposed my most intimate parts to this man, all in full view of my husband.

I glanced at Dave to see him rubbing his hard cock through the cloth of his swimming shorts. Clearly he was turned on by seeing me naked in this situation. I saw he was looking at my panties lying in the sand still around my ankles and realized there was an element of erotic submissiveness to the scene.

Mark grinned broadly. "Oh my -- I just love a shaved pussy. You look sooooooo sexy Sue." He moved right next to me again and brazenly slid his hand down my stomach, caressed my shaved mound and then managed to slip a finger between my legs to touch my wet pussy lips. I was surprised at his direct approach, but got an immense thrill from feeling his finger just touch my throbbing pussy. I was so turned on and wanted to give Mark easier access to my ultimate pleasure zones, but could not open my legs much, being limited by my panty bound ankles.

All the excitement and stimulation during the day had sustained my arousal at varying but mostly fairly high levels. The added thrill of exposing myself totally here on an open beach, to another man, had just raised the arousal significantly. I was hugely turned on and Mark's touch was just what I needed to sustain the erotic high.

Mark gave me a knowing smile. "I thought that it would give you a thrill to get completely naked. You feel really wet and turned on. Are you glad you got naked?"

I almost hissed a soft, drawn out, "Yesssss."

Mark suggested I step out of my panties so that I could open my legs for him. I did it without thinking. With freer access to my pussy Mark slid his finger further up my crack just touching the entrance to my cunt. I felt him ease his other hand down my arse crack, till that finger just caressed my anal ring. My eyes closed and my body shivered in anticipation as his fingers found my sensitive spots.

"All the excitement and thrills of today have clearly got you very turned on. I guess you would like to cum?" Mark asked of me as he slipped a finger into my cunt. I let out a deep sigh from the raw pleasure and erotic fulfillment I experienced from his penetrating finger.

"Oh God!" I groaned and my eyes flew open as I suddenly thought of my husband. In my highly aroused state I had temporarily forgotten about Dave being right there. Here I was standing naked with my legs apart letting another man finger my cunt -- and Dave had a full frontal view. He could see exactly what Mark was doing to me -- and just how willingly I was submitting to the sexual thrill and erotic stimulation.

I let out a sigh of relief as I realized Dave had a huge, mischievous smile of his face. He had also pulled his rock hard cock out of his shorts and was masturbating, something he had never done in front of me before. If he was stroking his own cock I knew he must be very turned on by watching my submission to the erotic pleasure Mark was giving me.

I watched Dave's hand slowly, rhythmically moving up and down his cock. I was intrigued and quite excited to see, for the first time, my husband giving himself some sexual pleasure. Mark saw that I was watching Dave. He leaned in close to me, with his finger still stimulating my pussy. "Dave is just like the other husbands that have come to this beach. He is really thrilled to see his wife naked and sexually excited with another man -- and somehow it makes it all the more erotic having his wife exposed out in the open on the beach."

I felt Mark slip a second finger up my cunt, while his thumb brushed my clit. A guttural, erotic groan escaped from lips as the intense pleasure signals radiated out from my clit. He whispered in my ear. "You actually want to be fucked don't you? Dave has told me that he would love to watch you being fucked. But I want to make you cum in front of him first -- and then fuck you to another orgasm. You are so hot that you will probably cum a few times. Just think what a thrill you are going to get from screwing another man in front of your husband - right here on the beach!!"

Mark's dirty talk struck home. I almost orgasmed right there and then, from his blunt comments about making me cum and fucking me. I was almost desperate to cum now and really needed to feel a cock up me. And it would be amazingly exciting doing it out in the open on the beach -- a little fantasy I had enjoyed for years.

"Let's get you more comfortable," Mark proposed guiding me down onto the towel at his feet. I was glad for this as I did not know if I would have been able to stay standing if he had made me cum then. My arousal had been building up over such an extended period that I suspected it was going to be a huge orgasm when it finally happened.

Mark lay me down on my back. Sliding a hand down between my legs, he lightly brushed my clit. "I want you to open your legs wide, so that I can enjoy tasting your pussy juices. Dave will also get thrill from seeing you open your pussy totally for me to pleasure you." He spoke quietly, adding to the erotic, illicit ambiance.

I closed my eyes as I pulled my knees up slightly and spread my legs. It felt so erotic lying in the warm sun exposing, and offering, my pussy so brazenly to this man. I felt Mark kneel between my spread legs and caress my inner thighs. I briefly opened my eyes as I felt his mouth close on my pussy.

I could not believe how deliciously wanton I felt. Here I was lying stark naked on a beautiful beach, the warm sun basking down on my exposed body, my legs spread wide for a hunky man to lick me out - and all this with my husband just a few feet away excitedly watching my pleasure. The thrilling wanton feeling was complimented by an amazing feeling of personal liberation. Here I was able to indulge in what are sexual fantasies for most, all with my husband's total consent. Here I was not bound by society norms and morals, and I was relishing the erotic pleasure. Could it get much better than this? Just a few hours earlier I would have scoffed at any suggestions that I would ever partake in anything like this. In fact I had even doubted Mark when he told us of other indulging in such sexual freedoms.

My body very soon started shuddering from the expert ministrations my clit was receiving from Mark's mouth and tongue. He was circling my blood engorged bud with his tongue and then sucking gently on it. All the while he was fingering my cunt with 2 long, probing fingers. The wanton feeling, the erotic environment and the superb attention my pussy was receiving very quickly started the strong sensations in me, which I knew meant I was on the path of no return. My body was jerking involuntarily, rocked by spasms of sexual pleasure and I was groaning almost constantly.

Mark sucked my clit and flicked the tip of it with his tongue, as he stuck a third finger right up my cunt. I grasped Mark's head, keeping his mouth locked to my pussy as intense sensations pushed me over the edge. I gasped as my body was rocked by an unbelievably strong orgasm. "AHHHHHHHH ... OHHHHHHHH ... AHHHHHHHHHH ..." I wailed as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure rippled through me. It seemed to go for ages.

Finally my body settled down and I got my breath again. "Oh God Mark -- that was absolutely incredible," I sighed as I smiled at him between my splayed legs.

I thought of Dave and looked across at him. He was wiping his own cum off his stomach with some tissues and had a contented expression on his face. It added to my pleasure to know that Dave had obviously found things very exciting and stimulating as well.

I lay there in a state of erotic bliss not caring that my legs were still splayed wide. Mark had got up and I was aware of him busy next to me. I turned my head to see what he was up to. I had to smile seeing him stand there with the shorts he had just removed in his hand, and his cock sticking straight out. I had not seen another man's cock since Dave and I had got together and I feasted on the sight. Mark had an impressively thick cock, if not particularly long, complimented by a particularly large pair of balls.

Any earlier concerns I had about sex on the beach with another man or thoughts of holding back had dissipated completely. I just had to touch him, feel him and get the pleasure of fondling another cock. I got onto my knees facing Mark and reached out to cup his substantial balls. As I felt their weight and softly rolled them in my fingers my other hand went to his rigid cock. With my hands filled with another man's sex organs, I looked to see if Dave was okay with me taking my pleasure this far.

Dave was now also naked and his cock was still quite hard despite his orgasm just a few minutes earlier. He was stroking his cock slowly as he smiled encouragement to me. I gave him a wink and smile in return before turning my attention back to Mark's cock. It felt so naughty and exciting to be fondling another man's cock after so many years of having only Dave, that I started to get seriously turned on again.

I stroked Mark's cock briefly and then could not resist putting it in my mouth. I had previously thought that I would never be able to give another man oral sex and here I was thrilled to do it, without any encouragement or coercing from him. It just seemed so natural, so erotic and excitingly illicit that I just had to do it. I licked the head of Mark's cock all round and then slowly eased it into my mouth. I wanted to see how much of it I could get in me. Mark just let me go at my pace which I appreciated.

Once I had got the measure of his penis in my mouth I started to slide in and out of my mouth. I put my one hand behind him, on his beautifully firm arse to help steady me and control the pace of fucking him with my mouth, while I kept fondling his balls with my other hand. I was enthralled. After years of being with the same partner, I really could not have known what a thrill it would be to sexually pleasure another man, and to taste and feel his cock and balls so intimately. His soft moans and words of encouragement made it all the more exciting for me.

I tasted some saltiness in my mouth and realized that his first drops of pre-cum must have oozed out. I loved to eroticism of licking this man's sex juices off the tip of his cock. I still found it hard to believe the huge sexual thrill I was getting from doing all this in the open on the beach, with total abandon and a great sense of personal freedom.

Mark held my head and suggested that I stop pleasuring him orally. "You still want to get fucked on the beach, don't you?" I gave his cock a little squeeze and grinned at him. "It looks as though I am going to personally find out what pleasures you give the ladies that you bring to this beach!!" I teased him.

With me already on my knees Mark guided my hands down on to the towel. He was going to fuck me doggy style in front of my husband. Mark made sure that I facing slightly away from Dave, so that Dave would be able to see quite clearly as Mark's cock penetrated me. I shivered from the thrill of imagining the erotic sight for Dave, - watching his wife bent over, her cunt totally exposed and open to penetration by another man's cock.

I felt Mark slowly rub the tip of his cock around my pussy. Despite my earlier huge orgasm I was still very aroused and wet. I had been in a continuous sate of arousal since I had first been obliged to go topless in front of Mark earlier that day. The level of arousal had varied during the day from exciting to orgasmic, and I was now back in the highly aroused state anticipating being fucked on the beach in front of my husband.

Mark lined up his cock with the slippery entrance to my cunt. With only slight pressure he had the tip inside me. I sighed in response to the erotic sensation. Mark seemed to think that indicated I was ready for more and with one measured stroke he pushed the rest of his thick cock right into me. My eyes closed as I absorbed the thrilling sensation of my cunt being filled by a hot blooded cock. Mark's thickness surprised me, stretching my insides further than I was used to. This added to my thrill of enjoying another man's cock.

With his hands on my hips Mark started slow, deep thrusts. He would withdraw his cock to the point of his tip being only just inside me, and then thrust back, all the way inside me. I just loved the stimulation this provided.

With Mark giving me a great fuck from behind I looked over my shoulder at Dave. He was smiling gently and again stroking his cock which had become rock hard again. I reveled in the eroticism of the situation. Here I was on a sexual high, being fucked in the submissive doggy style on the beach, while my husband masturbated as he watched another man screw his very willing wife. We were clearly all getting huge excitement and pleasure from this situation.

Mark continued to fuck me for a while like this, while also reaching round to fondle my tits and tug at my erect nipples. "I think it is time to get on your back Sue," Mark said as he pulled out of me. I was momentarily disappointed as my pussy was left empty, but glad to know that more was to come.

Mark quickly pushed together a small pile of beach sand under the middle of the towel and asked me to place my hips on this. This had the effect of elevating my hips and tilting them upwards. As Mark kneeled between my legs and lined up his cock with my pussy he said that this position would allow his cock to touch my G-spot as he fucked me. This made a change from the regular missionary position. Clearly variety was another exciting benefit of fucking other men, I quietly thought to myself.

Mark eased my knees up to close to my shoulders. I thought to myself that he could not get my pussy more exposed and open to his pleasures in any other position. It felt erotically submissive to have my pussy so opened up for a fucking.

This time Mark just lined up the tip of his cock with my cunt and then thrust all the way in on one long stroke. "Oh my god ..... ohhhh that feels good" I sighed as his cock did in fact rub against my G-spot. Mark gave me a wide smile. "I'm going to make you cum again Sue -- very quickly."

Mark was not exaggerating. With his thrusts Mark's cock was stimulating my G-spot while he was using his fingers to stimulate my clit and nipples. I was amazed at how this combined stimulation got me going. Very soon I was groaning as the sexual excitement grew.

Not slowing his pace Mark looked first at Dave and then at me. "Do you want me to cum inside your pussy?" I think he knew I was so aroused I would say yes, but he wanted to make sure that Dave was okay with another man filling his wife's cunt with hot sperm. I respected Mark's consideration of this issue.

Dave was masturbating rapidly by now and just muttered that whatever I wanted was okay. Mark looked at me. "Please let me feel you cum inside me. That would be so exciting." I told him breathlessly. I was starting to match his thrusts as I got closer and closer to cumming myself.

Mark speeded up his thrusts and stimulation of my clit and nipples. We were fucking furiously as we approached our orgasmic peaks.

Mark was the first to explode into orgasm. "Ohhhhhhh yesssssss!!!! Ohhhhhh that's gooooood!!! He grunted as I felt his body spasm and his cock jerked hard inside me.

I followed almost immediately from the combined stimulation to that point, as well the sensation of having another man shoot his hot load of cum deep inside my pussy. That was the most deliciously exciting, illicit feeling of all. That was the ultimate statement of my sexual liberation and freedom that I had discovered that day.

As my heartbeat slowed and my breathing settled back to normal I heard Dave groan. I looked across at him to see white streaks of cum shooting out of his cock as his furiously stroked his cock through his orgasm. I was quite surprised that he had managed two orgasms in a relatively short period of time. It was exciting to know that he had been so turned on by his wife's wanton behavior that day.

Mark slowly withdrew his softening cock. I felt his sperm oozing out of me and down the inside of my thighs. It seemed a fitting end to a sexually liberated and indulgent day.

We did not speak much as we all basked in the afterglow of the fantastic, erotic sex. Slowly we got our goods together and headed back to the boat. We were all still naked, wanting to enjoy the sexual freedom it seemed to symbolize.

Mark piloted the boat back towards our hotel. Only as we got nearer did we think about something to wear. Thankfully Mark had a T-shirt I could put on as my bikini top was still useless. The shirt was thin white cotton, which meant that my nipples showed through to some extent. Given what had happened that day I was quite accepting of this very mild exhibitionism, which I would never have gone with previously.

Back at the hotel building Dave and I parted ways with Mark. Both Dave and I thanked him profusely for an amazing day and for liberating our minds. I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

As we walked off, he called us back. "I going out there with another couple tomorrow, who are about your age. Would you like to join us? I know they are very open minded and could introduce you to some other things. You could learn even more about yourselves. We leave at 10am if you want to join us."

As we walked away, neither of us spoke, but our body language indicted that we were seriously considering the possibility.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Book Club Chronicles - Alice First time extra-marital adventures of my book club friends.in Erotic Couplings
Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
Testing the Limits A husband says he isn't jealous and his wife tests his claim.in Loving Wives
Wife's Business Trip Wife goes on a business trip.in Loving Wives
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories