Book Lover Ch. 02

Story Info
Faye continues to be transformed.
4.8k words
4.64
24.9k
16
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Probably won't make much sense without first reading Book Lover.

As always, it's here for you to enjoy and I sincerely hope that you do.

*****

The late guests of honour took the two vacant seats that had been saved for them. Jon was between Faye and Dianne, her mother, on the far side of Faye was Jon's youngest brother, Adam. Dianne watched them take their seats with a knowing smile flitting across her features. She knew a couple delayed by sex when she saw one, and Faye oozed sexual contentment. On top of that her attitude towards Jon suggested she was very content indeed. Dianne couldn't know that Jon wasn't the primary reason her daughter seemed so satisfied. She was happy her daughter was happy and couldn't help wondering how her handsome young future son-in-law had achieved it. Leaning sideways she asked apparently innocently, "Car trouble?"

Jon turned to look into the same bright blue eyes his fiancée had. Dianne hid her smirk well. She loved to tease Jon, he flustered so easily.

"Erm...no. Not really no. Er. No it was...well sort of time just kind of got away from us. We er, well. Sorry."

Dianne gave a throaty chuckle, it was sexy sound to Jon's ears. Definite undertones of naughtiness, a promise of wickedness to come. She was a very earthy woman and while facially like her daughter her wavy hair was blonde and she was much shorter and curvier. Jon had a bit of a thing for Dianne's figure. He loved the shape of her calves and her deep cleavage. Jon swallowed nervously. Dianne placed a hand on his thigh and whispered to him, "Don't you dare apologise for making my daughter happy. A good man is hard to find, and vice versa." There was the chuckle again. Oh god not now, oh god not now! Jon was terrified. Since Faye had made him shave off his pubic hair he was constantly and acutely aware of his penis. Add to this his fiancée's sudden behaviour and the memory of this afternoon and he was on a hair trigger as it was. Now this sexy older woman was touching his leg and alluding to him shagging her daughter. It happened of course. Jon got hard and the tip of Dianne's finger made contact with it. Her eyes flashed and her face beamed a smile at him before she removed her hand and placed on the table. She looked passed him at her daughter and mouthed for Jon to see but not for Faye to hear, You lucky girl. Then, with a wink she turned her attention to her husband on the other side.

Faye watched the maître d' intently. She knew he was connected with the book. It was his image, only much darker that had really been responsible for her sexual satisfaction. It was also his image that was responsible for her increased sexual appetite. Her bald pussy throbbed and moistened at his nearness. Could the book really take people from reality? Could it place it's avatar in this world? She had to find out. Adam was trying desperately to engage her in conversation and failing. He was shy and hesitant and his mind went blank at the best of times around women. Now, in the presence of his brother's fiancée, whom he had secretly had a massive crush on since he met her, and who was sexier than even. The way she looked, moved, smelled, it all collided on Adam's hormone ravaged brain and wiped it clean.

Faye excused herself and made her way across the restaurant.

"I have a feeling we've met." Her voice was clear and confident. She didn't want to appear to be sneaking around or doing anything clandestine. The maître d' turned with great poise and bowed slightly. "Madam, how may I be of assistance?" He took in her appearance. A smile danced across his lips and there was a spark of interest in his eyes.

"I'm just trying to ascertain where we have met. Am I as familiar to you as you are to me?"

"We have lived so many times, in so many lives. I assure you, we have all of us met before."

This wasn't really helping. She'd hoped he would say something a little less vague. Maybe it wasn't him. Maybe he just couldn't say anything here.

"I was thinking of something a little more recent. Thank you for your time, I can see you are a busy man."

A party of four were waiting to be seated and the man nearest was eyeing Faye appreciatively until the woman next to him jabbed him with a sharp elbow.

"Enjoy the rest of your evening Madam," the Maître d' turned his attention to the waiting quartet.

The food was delicious and Faye found herself devouring her meal. Wine flowed, as did conversation. Jon noted it was a little more risqué than he would expect from Faye, but she shone with sensuality and was the centre of attention. Since the evening was planned to celebrate her birthday that seemed only fitting.

On the drive home Jon had been volunteered into giving a lift to his two brothers. There was also a huge cake that had been bought at great expense and barely touched. Jon was determined that was coming home with them. The cake was placed in a box and carried out to the car. After some discussion it was decided it would be in the front passenger seat while the three adults sat in the back of the Volvo.

"You two'll only sit on it or knock it onto the floor," said Jon to his brothers. Jon was the eldest by some years, Dan was eight years younger and Adam 10. He was used to bossing them around and expecting the worst from them both.

Faye sat between to the two younger men and was amused to note both were as far away from her as they could be without actually opening the car doors.

"So Dan," she said with a slight slur, "I haven't seen you in ages!" She elongated the word ages and acted drunker than she was as she slapped a hand on his thigh.

"What you been up to? Got yourself a young lady yet?"

"No, no. I . I'm single. I just split up with someone"

"Oh you poor, baby." Her hand ran up and down his leg, supposedly soothing.

"Do you miss her?" Then in a stage whisper "Do you miss the sex?" And she squeezed his thigh till her nails made their presence known.

"No. Well yes. Yes. Er, sort of."

"Which? Her or the sex? Do you miss kissing? Kissing is so nice. Some people don't realise how important kissing can be. Kiss a girl the right way and it could get you anywhere."

Her face was right next to his and the words were so quiet, they were little less than a breath.

Jon was aware his fiancée was speaking but she was too quiet and he had had a couple of glasses of wine himself so was focusing on his driving.

Adam was watching his crush and could hear her words. His arousal was almost as complete as his envy. Thinking she must be really very drunk to act in such a way he placed his hand over her nearest buttock, raised from leaning towards his brother. She didn't look round and say anything but rather she pushed back and wriggled slightly against his hand.

The car slowed and came to a stop.

"OK guys you're home!" Jon turned on the interior light and the back seat occupants all sat up straight. But nobody moved. "Dan! Adam! You're home"

Both back doors opened and the brothers reluctantly tumbled out. Standing on the pavement together the younger men watched their jammy bastard of a big brother pull away. Out of the back window Faye blew a kiss and waved.

Back at their flat Faye's hunger was absolute. She practically pushed Jon through the doorway and slammed the door shut behind her with her foot. Trapping him against the wall she kissed him hard and ran her hands over his body till she settled on his hard cock. She mmmmed into his mouth as her tongue probed. He was responding too slowly so she took both his hands and made him cup her buttocks. He instinctively gripped and pulled her close. Her pussy was hard against his erection and she writhed up and down. Buttons flew and cloth was torn as he started to tear her top from her. Her skirt was next as she struggled with his belt and zipper. He poked out of his boxers as she pulled his shirt over his head. She wriggled out of her damp panties and it was his turn to push her against the wall. Her passion was contagious and he found himself overcome by lust. Faye caught a hold of his hard cock and positioned it at her pussy entrance.

"Fuck me Jon, fuck me hard"

He pushed and slid all the way inside her. They let out a low groan in unison. She felt so hot and tight and so very wet. But there was something else, a tingle, a thrill. The book had made her pussy more sensitive, it had made it hotter and tighter and now it shared slightly in the sensation it gave out when touched. Jon thrust into her hard; and again; and again. Ever harder, as passions built and climbed towards a mutual peak. Like rutting animals in a field they fucked for lust. Their voices grew loader though no words were spoken. Just guttural noises as Jon felt Faye squeeze and throb around him and she in turn felt him stiffen. Sweat poured off them both. As he pounded her against their own hallway wall the front door juddered in its frame. A picture threatened to come loose of its hook. Both were so close now, all that mattered was the approaching climax. Faye started to wail and her pussy clamped down. She bit into his shoulder and her nails pierced the skin of his back. He yelled in orgasmic pleasure and pain. They merged and swirled in his mind to trigger his own climax.

Spurt after spurt of his cum fired into her womb. His body now entirely stiff, his jizz flowed into her.

Panting they slowly came down. Their hearts were thumping in their chests. Slowly, slowly Jon pulled back his head and looked at his fiancée. "You are fucking outstanding!"

They made their way to bed and Faye sucked him to erection and rode him to another shattering orgasm. This was not the Faye he had met. He didn't know why, but something inside her had changed. She would never suck his cock before, she would never instigate sex before. A small part of his mind was worried, this transformation was so sudden, so absolute. Perhaps her Grandad's death had hit her harder than he'd thought. But the restof him just could not resist. He was so utterly enthralled by her and her heightened sexuality he just couldn't say no.

As Jon went off to sleep Faye put her hand on the book under her pillow. The familiar warm tingle ran up her arm. When she felt sure he out of it she took out the book. It was too dark to make out the markings. Out of curiosity she held the book to her face. It had a faint smell. Poking out the tip of her tongue she touched the cover. It seemed to give and her tongue entered it. Faye held it away to look but there was nothing different to see. Sticking out her tongue again she felt it again enter flesh, passed folds of skin into a warm tight and wet recess. She lapped and lapped as juices flowed into her mouth. She stroked her own pussy as she licked the pussy in her hand. Her mind was filled with images of naked dark skinned maidens, all caressing and squirming together, some were in a 69 position, some rubbing their pussies together. The air was filled with their smell, a stronger version of the book's smell and their calls and cries of passion. Her body was being kissed and stroked and caressed by countless such maidens. Long agile tongues snaked into her pussy, into her ass. Her sensitive nipples were being sucked and bitten. She was floating as every inch of her was attended by a maidens hand or mouth.

Her climax came suddenly. Her body arched and her fingers and toes curled. It was every part of her body at once as sensory overload shot lightning to her very core. She made no sound, she couldn't. Her orgasm went on for minutes before it withdrew gradually leaving her physically exhausted and thoroughly sated.

The next day was Sunday and neither of them stirred till mid-morning. Jon was first up. He spent some time taking in his sleeping lovers form. She was definitely bigger in the boob and curvier on the hips. He assumed this was natural and the genes she shared with her mother were kicking in belatedly. And he wasn't at all disappointed to see it.

He wandered through to the kitchen and made coffee and toast for himself. He sat at the small table still festooned with old books and decided there was no room so plonked himself on the sofa and turned on the TV.

Just then Faye came bustling in, "Why didn't you wake me, you know I'm meeting Sara for lunch today!"

"Oh shit yeah, I'm supposed to be a golf course in an hour!" The mundane had been eclipsed by recent events and Jon had completely forgotten about their respective schedules for the day.

Faye collected her latte from the barista and scanned the tables of the coffee shop. Her lunch date was already at a table but hadn't noticed Faye come in. Smiling she sauntered over and sat down without saying anything. The other woman was about tell her the seat was saved for someone, when she looked into Faye's face she hesitated.

"You've done something. You look different. "

Faye was at lunch with her best friend Sara. Faye didn't really do friends. She had co-worker. She had contacts and of course neighbours. Although she was never rude or dismissive of any of them she just didn't really connect. Sara was much the same. They had met on their first day at secondary school. There was an unspoken 'I don't really fit in either ' and they had been friends ever since.

"I haven't done anything, but you're right, I am different. It's a long long story."

Sara looked her friend over, scrutinising. "This is me you're talking to. You've had low lights or something. Your hair, you're wearing makeup..Oh my god have you had your boobs done?! It's more than that. Isn't how you look so much, it's oh I dunno, how you ARE, you're just different."

Faye knew better than to tell even Sara about the book. There was so much of it in her now it was impossible to tell what were her own thoughts and what were the books instructions. Not that she cared. The book had brought her nothing but pleasure. Enhanced sensuous pleasure. She had a permanent background level of arousal and she could now reach heights of sexual enjoyment she had never known. She denied Sara's assertions with a shake of the head a a smile.

"Must be a sixth year thing"

Sara furrowed her brow, "Sixth what?"

"Aren't our bodies supposed to change every sixth year or something? Maybe that's darkened my hair. Perhaps I'm filling out a little."

"Oh right, so because you're 30 you're into your sixth period of six years and that's when you change into a complete bullshitter? I read about that too. I didn't believe it, until now that is"

Faye laughed good naturedly. She gently reached across the table and held her friend's wrists.

"Well, they say seeing is believing. But you're right. I do feel different." Then added quickly as if to quash any concerns her frowning friend might be having, "Good different! Really, really good actually." As she spoke her index fingers were tracing delicate lines across Sara's wrists.

She held her friend's gaze steadily. Sara saw a mischievous gleam she hadn't noticed before, this was a more confident Faye than before. The gentle stroking of her wrist was nice. Sensations moved up Sara's arms warm and sensual. The intensity was building as a tingling in her breasts. Her nipples hardened and Faye was delighted to see she could arouse Sara. Sara looked mesmerised gazing into Fayes eyes. The tingling was turning into something more, an ache. A desire.

Leaning across the table so their faces almost touched Faye whispered into Sara's ear.

"Don't you just love the taste of pussy?" Her expression was one of lust. It was turning her on to speak to her oldest friend like this , to see her affect the married housewife and mother. And to hear her moan of illicit desire at the mention of tasting pussy. Faye hadn't planned this, she wondered if the book had. If it had orchestrated today's meet, manipulated Faye's behaviour. She didn't care, this was too much fun. The sexual tension between the two women was huge and Faye knew before the day was out Sara would be begging her to make her cum.

A small hesitant voice, "I don't know."

"Haven't you ever tasted yourself on a lover's cock. Licked your own juices of their hard meat after they'd been in your pussy? Tasted both your secretions mixed as he finishes in your hot waiting mouth?"

Sara's eyes closed and she gave out another small moan, her head shock indicating she hadn't but was imagining the scene now.

"Haven't you used your fingers or a toy for self pleasure and licked all your juices off at the end?" At that Sara visibly flushed. She didn't reply but her head hung slightly as if in shame.

"You have haven't you! Don't be embarrassed, I'm not. I do it too. I love the taste. I often wonder if another woman would taste the same. Does it excite you to taste yourself?"

Sara didn't respond for a second, Faye slightly raised the pressure of the wrist caresses.

"It does doesn't it."

This time Sara gave an almost imperceptible nod of the head.

"And have you wondered what it would be like to taste another woman?"

Sara raised her head and looked her friend in the eye again. Her breathing was shallow and rapid, her eyes heavy lidded.

"I hadn't. Until now."

"You know Jon will out for the next couple of hours, we could always continue this chat somewhere a LOT more comfortable"

Sara couldn't understand why she was nodding. She had never fancied Faye, she didn't have a lesbian bone in her body. There was just something so sexual about her. It was as if she seeped arousal and it seeped into those around her. The women stood and left the coffee shop, their drinks untouched.

Faye had got the bus, but Sara had driven in and parked in a multi-storey. As they entered an empty elevator Faye stood very close to Sara. She slipped a hand inside her friends coat and held her breast. She knew the nipples were already hard, she'd seen them stiffen in the coffee shop, but it was good to have it confirmed.

"Kiss me Sara." Faye looked into her friends eyes and waited for her to make the move. After only a fraction of a seconds hesitation Faye watched her friend yield to something entirely new and foreign as she opened her mouth and slipped her tongue into Faye's mouth. The sense of power coursed through Faye and fed her arousal. This was going to be so good!

Careful not to be seen they behaved perfectly normally until they got inside Faye's flat. Even then Faye took her friends coat and hung it next to hers.

Sara took a place on the sofa and Faye sat side on facing her.

"Where's you're phone?" Sara delved into her bag and retrieved it. "Text Martin. Tell him you're going to be late. Don't specify a time I don't know when I'll be finished with you." She said with a wink and a grin. Sara sent the text. She suggested he take the kids out for pizza later because Faye was really down about her Grandad and needed a shoulder to cry on.

Faye took a hold of her friends wrists again and resumed the feather light stroking she'd done in the coffee shop.

"I want you to come with me Sara. I mean literally and figuratively. I want you to come on a journey of discovery with me. I want us find new sensations and new desires together. I want you come willingly. Will you do that? I'm not asking you to leave your husband or family. I'm not looking to break up your home, or give up mine. I want you to give in to lust and let me bring you joy till you can take no more. Will you? Will you willingly give yourself to me?"

Sara was trembling. This woman was affecting her in ways she hadn't know she could be affected.

"Yes please. Please take me with you."

Faye helped her friend to her feet and lead her into the bedroom.

"Undress me Sara, I want you to unwrap me before you enjoy me. Be as hasty or deliberate as you like."

Sara held up her trembling hands rubbing finger tips against thumbs looking her friend up and down. Faye took her hands and placed them to undo the first button of her top. Faye's hands held Sara's steady and she smiled kindly. "Take all the time you need my beautiful girl" The words shot thrills through Sara. It seemed a long time since anyone other than her daughter had called her beautiful. This is how it feels to desire and be desired, she thought to herself. Quickly she unbuttoned the top all the way down and pulled it from the skirt waistband. She held the two sides a part and looked on the naked torso before her. Faye had on a fairly plain black bra, but the swollen ripe breasts it supported, the flat stomach, and perfect skin were something to behold. She lingered for a while before she removed the top entirely. Faye could see her friend's hunger was rising, she turned 180 degrees in front of her.

12