Book Lover Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Martin realised he was still hold her hand in his. He thought he should probably let go before he started to freak her out and realised he really didn't want to.

"Yeah, Sara has teamed up with the mother one of the girls friends and they've all gone to a theme park for the day. So it was this or go along and spend the day queuing up."

"Jon has gone to watch Palace play away. Villa I think. I'm having to keep myself entertained too. Do you want to keep a girl company?"

Martin found that he did, very much. What had started out as a nothing day was getting better all the time. The prospect of spending a few hours with this lovely vibrant open and honest young woman was very appealing and Sara would be really pleased he had spent the time with her best friend.

"I can think nothing I'd rather do!"

"Do you like old books? Want to see a really interesting one?"

Martin followed Faye into her flat. He'd found his mind wandered more and more. This sweet girl could be a real siren if she let herself. She really suited the darker hair and skin, made her exotic and interesting. He couldn't image that she had dyed her hair the previous light brown and let it grow out. Did anyone dye hair light brown? Possibly. But hair was so long. So long and sleek and shiny. It would take an age to grow out entirely. So this colour was out of a bottle. The skin tone was more puzzling. He'd tried not to stare but looking into her lovely open, honest face, he'd been reluctant to look away. Not just the tone, the complexion was perfect. Flawless. He'd never seen anyone go that shade from a sunbed, but he had to admit he hadn't made a study of sunbed skin tones, so that had to be the reason. As he walked behind her he took in her walk. The fluid sway of the hips. He hadn't noticed earlier but her skirt looked tight across her sexy arse and her movement was highly sensual.

He slapped himself mentally.

"You're married to her best friend, what is wrong with you? She trusts you and invited you into her home. She thinks you're a nice safe person to kill some time with, don't be a dick "

Faye took his jacket and showed him through to the living room. He sat on the sofa while Faye went to make tea. As he sat he realised he was erect. The tent in the front of his trousers was very obvious. He tried to make it go down, imagining maggots and decay but he couldn't hold the thought. His mind returned to Faye's eyes, the fullness of her lips, the sway of her hips the feel of her hand in his.

Slap! "Sara! My beautiful wife Sara. Our lovely daughters. My fabulous home and family."

She came back in carrying the tea things on a tray, set them down on an occasional table.

"Shall I be mother?" She gave her brilliant smile.

"Good plan, I'd be a terrible mother. Just haven't got the t, t, t." He held up his hands as if to support his own breasts but then seemed to think better of it.

"The temperament for it. " He flushed read with embarrassment at his crude comment. Faye's eyes went wide and she giggled back at him. She placed a hand on top of his.

"You are so naughty, you'll be leading me astray if I'm not careful!"

His body responded to her touch and his mind played a scenario where he is taking her from behind as she gasps out his name. Faye poured out the tea and passed him his cup. She sat beside him on the sofa and they chatted like old friends. She made to touch him numerous times, each time ensuring in was flesh on flesh. She was at an angle so to face him better and her leg was constantly in contact with his. Martin finished his tea and excused himself to empty his bladder.

He took the time to admonish himself some more. She was a nice girl, a friend of his wife. And why would she be interested in him? When he returned to the living room Faye had removed her cardigan. Why wouldn't she? In the warmth of her own home it was unnecessary. Her vest top did nothing to ease Martin's discomfort. Even though there was a tell tale strip of strap partially visible he swore he could see the outline of a nipple against the thin cloth. He couldn't help imagining what sort of flimsy material must be encasing those glorious globes. His mouth went dry.

She smiled up at him patting the sofa beside her.

"Here, let me show you something. Now before I hand it to you it does feel a bit strange at first. Give it a moment to get used to."

She shuffled closer and held up the book before passing it to him. As his fingers closed around it he felt he was holding a living thing. His first reaction was to open it, to flick through the pages and make sure it was just a book. The warm flesh texture and the pleasant tingle in the fingers puzzled him but he liked it and kept a hold. As he flicked through the pages his eyes ran over the text.

"Isn't the font beautiful? I love the swirls and curves, it's like delicate art. I have no idea what any of it says of course but I find it so suggestive, don't you?"

The tingles increased in intensity as they seemed to congregate in the core of his being before radiating out. Pulses throbbed through his cock. The closeness of Faye, her body pressed up against his so they could examine it together. The twisting twirling text that seemed to writhe and undulate. His mind saw naked bodies entwined, rubbing together gyrating. Sounds of sexual release filled his ears. Groans and gasps and sighs of bliss. Martin was entranced by the deluge of erotic stimuli. Faye releases his hardness from the confines his trousers. It stood straight up, as hard as he had ever known.

"Now let show you something amazing." He was entirely unable to resist as she placed his cock between the pages of the book and closed it. The warm tingle surged through and the book appeared to wrap around him forming a smooth hot moist passage. Martin's eyes rolled into the back of his head and the room around him dissolved.

Martin was sitting in comfortable arm chair and draped across him was the girl from the party all those years ago. She wriggled and pressed her arse against his crotch smiling at him seductively. Her form began to change as clothes melted away until she was writhing against his naked crotch.The lower half of her body transformed into that of a snake. She slithered up his naked torso her tongue flicked and licked her way up till they were face to face. The mid section of her tail coiled around his erection, gripping flexing sliding up and down. Martin groaned loudly his hands went her sides. His hips thrust involuntarily. She positioned a thick nippled breast in front of his mouth and he latched on, sucking and gently chewing. It leaked into his waiting mouth and he hungrily swallowed her milk as it flowed into him. It swirled through his system reaching everywhere.

The tip of her tail poked and nudged his anus. Delicious thrills radiated out and only enhanced when she penetrated him. Slowly milking his cock, fucking his arse she sought and found his prostate. More and more of her milk entered him as he greedily went from breast to breast possessed of a passion he couldn't control. He was close now, so very close and the snake woman sank her fangs into his neck. As her venom coursed through his veins he wailed in pleasure and pain. Mingling with the milk and they in turn merged with his essence, his psyche. Heightened senses just intensified his feelings and his cum erupted from him. He watched as a cock twice his normal size spewed ribbon after ribbon of thick white ejaculate up his body hitting him in the face. His orgasm continued to shock his system several more times before it subsided. When it did he became aware of others around him various couples in various sexual poses. Most of them were looking at him laughing. He'd done it again, he'd cum before the main event. His eyes fell on one of the women. Sara was on all fours being pounded from behind. Her eyes were glazed and her mouth hung open. Each thrust from behind elicited a grunt from her throat. The grunts got louder and closer together as the speed and ferocity of the fucking increased until it turned into a low drawn out growl of lust.

"Yes! Yes fuck my pussy, fuck it so good. Yes! That's it right there. Oh god yes make me your whore!"

The man held himself rigid inside her and both their groans told Martin the man was emptying his cum into his wife's pussy.

His good wife. The original and best good girl. Was a slut. His mind was tainted by the books essence and a thought planted germinated and took root. They were all sluts, they just didn't know it yet.

The room around him faded and melted away, he's back on the sofa beside the sweet innocent Faye and is fully dressed though rampantly hard. She has a worried expression and like someone coming round from a faint he hears her voice increase in volume.

"Martin! Martin! Are you alright?" She is shaking him by the shoulder and the movement makes her breast jiggle invitingly. He stares down at them with a leer. There is a fundamental change in his character. Faye recognises the effect of the book and decides to play along. Her pussy, already wet, flutters in anticipation, if she plays this right he will be the one taking her. What better corruption was there?

"Martin? Are you OK? You zoned out for a minute and I was quite worried. Don't know what Sara would say if she found you unconscious in my flat! Probably thing I'd drugged you or something!" She was laughing playfully and her eyes shone with mirth.

Martin continued to leer at her breasts, slowly his eyes travelled up her face, lingering over her luscious lips till he is looking her lustily in the eyes. Faye keeps up her pretence and returns an innocent friendly slightly concerned expression.

"Oh you don't have to drug me little one. Just say the word and you could have me"

"Martin! You are so naughty, whatever has gotten into you?"

"Never mind me, I'm more interested in getting into you" He is leaning forward pushing her back and laying her flat.

"Martin!! You are married to my best friend and I am betrothed to be married. Even if I did find you attractive this would be wrong. Very very wrong!"

His hand cupped a firm ripe breast and squeezed. She gasped and clamped her eyes shut. Roughly he mauled her and she let out a small moan. Martin tried to remove her vest top but it was awkward as they lay down and he tore it from her exposing her light floral bra and the breasts within. She looked up with bright scared and excited eyes.

"Martin! We shouldn't" Her voice was a whisper as if you didn't really want to say it but thought that she ought. He scooped her tits out of their cups. They rose and fell rapidly with her breathing. Her hands were against his chest pushing him away but without any strength or conviction. His lips locked on a nipple, she gurgles his name. He found his way inside the folds of her wraparound skirt and made contact with flesh. Soft warm yielding hairless flesh. Just to touch and caress her leg was an erotic experience, in his current state it urged him on. Sliding up her outer thigh he came to the waistband of her panties.

He slipped a finger underneath the material and followed it towards her inner thigh. He has lifted off her to allow himself access. Her legs parted and a moan was just audible.

"Do you mean to rape me Martin? Are you going to force yourself on me and go back to your wife like nothing happened."

Faye wanted to know how much of the old Martin, the nice Martin was still in there. A pause in the movement of the hand told her he was still there but his influence was brief and limited. His fingers found his target. It was wet and smooth and he swore it sucked his finger into her. Even had the book not been dictating his actions the feel of her soft skin, the thrill of contact would have driven him on.

"Oooooh Martin. Martin you are so bad leading me astray. How will you face your wife after this?"

At the mention of Sara, Martin recalled the image of her being fucked by the laughing man. It excited and angered and humiliated him.

"I'm not going to rape you Faye. I'm going fuck you. I'm going to fuck you a lot. You arouse a passion I can't control, or I don't want to control. I don't care what happens after I just need this now. I must have you, I must submit to my desires. You want this as much as I do, don't you slut?"

Faye didn't reply but pushed herself down taking in more of his finger. Her head went back and she let out a long contented sigh. Both hands went to his fly, undoing his trousers and lowering them and his underwear down his legs. He tore her skirt out of the way and ripped her panties from her, their naked genitals touched for the first time and Martin moaned. He see-sawed over her wet entrance, bumping her engorged clitoris. She humped back against him as electric thrills went off in her groin.

"Line it up slut. Take me in your hand and line it up."

She grasped his hard on and pointed it to her tunnel.

"Now slut, what do you say?" There was a wickedness, a cruelty almost, in his eyes. He had been hurt and humiliated in the past and the wound still stung.

"Please. Please fuck me. Please...aaaaaahhhhhhh"

He slid himself into her. She felt better than he knew a pussy could feel. So snug, so wet and the tingles her pussy gave him were like nothing he had experienced. For his own part the book in him was returning the sensations to her pussy. It was already moulded and changed by the book to be more sensitive so the heightened sensations drove her wild. Her legs curled around pulling him deeper in as deep as he could go. She pulsed and throbbed around him, squeezing and rippling over his meat. He lunged into her over and over, brutal, carnal; their bodies slapped wetly together. Grunting in time to their mutual thrusts they got louder until Martin started to orgasm inside her. His firm strong jets hit her pussy walls and triggered her own mind numbing eruption.

Both thrashed and writhed and screamed themselves hoarse for moments at a time. They were hugging each other tight when they finally returned from orbit, arms clasped around the other. They looked into each other eyes and kissed. They lay there holding each other till he softened and slipped out. She expected a flood of cum to rush out but it was as though it had been absorbed through her pussy walls. He stood and they went through to the bedroom hand in hand. For the rest of the day they explored each other with their fingers, and tongues. Five times more they ended up with him shooting inside her. No matter how they started there was always an imperative for them to finish with him in her pussy. They both sensed it and acquiesced.

When Sara finally phoned Martin the lovers were lazily stroking and caressing. Martin explained he would be a while yet and not to wait up, but he would be home. Sara didn't ask for an explanation, she didn't need one, she knew where he would be.

Jon eventually rolled in after midnight, he'd been in no hurry to get home, he had good idea of what he'd find, so he wasn't surprised to hear Faye wailing Martin's name as he opened the flat door. At first he didn't want to see anything first hand but then he thought how it would seem if he was found to have been in the flat while they fucked and just lurked. During a quiet period he popped his head round the door to let them know he was there. To his great surprise Faye invited him in. While she chatted with him about his day he couldn't help but notice she was masturbating Martin under the covers. Martin began massaging one of her breasts. Jon realised that there wasn't as big a contrast in skin tones as he had thought. Either Martin was likewise getting darker, of Faye was retuning to her original colour.

"You like to watch don't you Jon." The same question when it was her with a man had a whole different feel. There was no denying, they made for a very sexy couple. Both exuded sexual charisma.

"Don't be ashamed Jon and don't be jealous. Ours is not a jealous love, you will not be left out"

"Ours? Love? Faye, you're engaged to me. Martin is married to Sara." There was anger in Jon's voice. Anger and hurt.

"We're here to rock beds not boats." Martin sounded so smug, Jon hated him for it. Faye gave Martin a look that told him to leave this to her.

"Yes and those things will stay. Martin will stay with Sara unless she decides to leave, I will marry you unless you call it off. But Martin and I are alike now. We share a bond and can satisfy each other like no one can. Let me show you."

She pushed back the covers and exposed Martin's erection. Her hand slid over it using his pre-cum as lubricant. Jon watched mesmerised.

"Take it out Jon, I love to see you excited."

Jon faltered, he was not at all comfortable with this. Faye nodded encouragingly and he put his hand inside and gripped himself, inside his boxers. Faye raised herself and straddled Martin while facing Jon. She lowered herself down easily onto him. All three let out a groan as she slid down his length. Faye gave her future husband a a half lidded look through her fringe. She looked so damn sexy, her mouth curled in a sensuous smile.

"Oh Jon he feels so good. His cock belongs in me. You can see that can't you. Show me your hard cock, show me you approve. Show me Jon, I know you're hard watching another man fuck me. It's so hot, show me."

Hearing her talk this way as much as watching her fuck turn Jon on more that he liked. He was aching to cum and barely touching his cock.

Faye didn't want to remind Jon he had agreed to this when he fucked her best friend and as much as she had manipulated the circumstances to allow her to seduce Martin it still stood that he had fucked her friend in full knowledge that this would be the price. She wanted him to submit to the situation, to admit he was turned on watching her. She wanted to take that part of his soul that could assert it self. She wanted him compliant and when he took out his cock and started to wank in time to her moving up and down on Martin she knew she had him.

"Come with me Jon, come with me. Don't you just want to be swept along? Don't think, just do want feels good. Submit to pleasure, give in to lust."

She rode Martin faster and faster. Jon pumped in time. His breathing was laboured. His eyes fixed on the cock entering her.

"He's going to cum in me Jon, his thick sticky cum is going to fill my pussy. And then I will cum when he does. I want to see you cum Jon. Cum with me Jon. Give in."

Her voice trailed off and her head flopped from side to side. Her tits bounced and sweat ran between them. Martin thrust up and went rigid, his teeth clenched and he hissed a grunt. Faye began trembling and let out a deep guttural sound. Jon watched his fiancée orgasm with another man and pumped and pumped his jizz into the air. It was his turn to judder as he emptied his sack in a most incredible orgasm leaving him spent and satisfied.

Over the following days and weeks Faye and Martin fucked and sucked at every chance. Jon and Sara were spectators and got to play together while their partners flaunted their sexuality, teasing and taunting them. Soon Jon and Sara were fucking as often as Faye and Martin as they no longer even tried to control their lusts which were growing daily.

Faye noticed that she skipped a period. This shouldn't have happened because she was taking the pill. Going through her bathroom cabinet she found she hadn't taken one since she started fucking Martin. That couldn't right, she took it every evening right after her meal. Didn't she? She couldn't remember. A cold chill ran through her as it occurred to her the book had played her. She wouldn't willingly stop her contraceptive, so the book is the only answer. She searched her mind for traces of the book but found none, it was gone. She was still changed, she was still the creature it had made her and so was Martin. The life that was growing inside her was from herself and the book and Martin and the book. There was more book than there was human growing inside. At this point she recalled what the silver bearded avatar had said to her, "I cannot leave this realm as I am." The book had found a way. It was being made flesh and when it was unleashed up up on the world..."Oh fuck yeah!" Faye felt her pussy quiver at the possibilities.

12