Book of Eros 02: Gluteus Magicus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really?" Did the magic clean my ass? she thought. It must have. I guess Max is into anal sex. So, I'll let him fuck my ass tonight. I don't mind; after all, I love him. I've never had anal before, but I'll bet I'll enjoy it, because his tongue is driving me wild! My asshole is tingling, and my pussy is soaking! I've never had head like this before! "Oh!"

She came.

He pulled his head back. "I can't believe...I just did that," he panted.

"I can't believe...how fantastic...that felt," she sighed.

"I feel...like such a pig. Why would I...eat a girl's ass out?"

I know why, she thought. It's the same reason stimulating my ass makes me come. It's also the same reason my ass cleans itself after I take a shit. I have a magic ass.

**************

That evening, he walked into 'Ziggy's' and found her, already nude from head to toe, on the stage, doing her final song, "It Will Rain," by Bruno Mars.

Max felt too embarrassed to go sit at pervert's row, but when she saw him, she whispered a few magic words. He was sitting there within ten seconds.

She got on the floor and crawled about on all fours. Then she turned around and pointed her ass at his face, her asshole clear for him to see, since her left hand held her left buttock wide open. She looked back at him with pursed lips and widened eyes that asked him, "Do you wanna come inside?"

All the men in the bar cheered at her showing off of her ass.

Wait, she thought. Is it my assHOLE that's been turning all these guys on all this time? I never thought about that before, that whenever I'm bent over, my butthole's showing! Eww! They've all been fantasizing about fucking my ass? Well, only Max is deserving of it, guys.

Indeed, Max just stared at that bronze swirl of anal wrinkles, transfixed as they seemed to rotate, mesmerizing him.

I hope I can quit this job soon, she thought as she got on her back and spread her legs for him, her legs up high and bent back so her asshole was as exposed as her pussy.. I wanna show off my body only to him. 'M' made me do this work so he wouldn't have to do anything other than sell drugs, but now that I'm free of him, I wanna be free of having to take my clothes off for drooling pigs.

The song ended, and she left the stage with only her purse. She approached his chair as nude as she had been onstage.

"Don't you want to get your clothes?" he asked.

"Why?" she asked. "I don't need 'em to give you lap-dances."

'W-well, maybe we could leave the sexy stuff 'til tonight. Let me take you to dinner. I want to know YOU the PERSON, before we get to know each other carnally."

"Oh, OK. You've already known plenty of my body for now." She giggled.

She took him by the hand and led him to the back of the strip joint, to the changing rooms. She opened the door just ajar and peeked inside.

"No, nobody in here," she said, switching on the light. "Come on in." They went in.

She twirled around so he could enjoy seeing all of her nakedness in the bright light.

"You are beautiful," he sighed.

"Thanks. I'm in no hurry to put anything on, but you can look at all of my clothes and choose what you'd like me to wear to the restaurant." She gestured to the closet where there were a number of brightly coloured dresses hanging-reds, blacks, and blues.

"Which of these are yours?" he asked.

"The reds and blacks."

"Oh, wear this black one, please," he asked of an elegant evening gown he was touching.

*****************

As they sat at their table waiting for their dishes to be served, he gazed at her and smiled.

"The way you look now," he said. "This is a beauty I can appreciate."

"I'd rather still be naked for you," she said.

"Why do you want to reduce yourself to a sex object? I like you in your entirety."

"Because my ex never cared about my sex needs," she said with a slight frown. "You won't believe this, but I-a stripper who's had guys worshipping my ass..." then she whispered "...my assHOLE, actually..." he blushed at that word, knowing he was one of those very worshippers, then she whispered, "...but I haven't been laid in months."

"He didn't make love with you much?"

"Hardly ever, and recently never. He had problems getting it up. He did so many drugs that he lost interest in sex. Because he knew I wasn't getting any, and I could get any guy I wanted in 'Ziggy's', he got insanely jealous and threatened to kill me if he ever caught me cheating on him. He was really controlling."

"It's a good thing he's out of your life, then."

"Oh, yeah. And that's why I'm being so sexual with you. I'm starving for cock. None of the men in 'Ziggy's' are worthy of having me; they're a bunch of pigs. But you...you're so intellectually stimulating in class, and so kind. You can do anything you want with my body, Sir."

"Please, call me Max."

"Please. Fuck me, Max."

He blushed again.

"I can't say no to such a lovely lady."

****************

In his apartment, he led her into his bedroom. He'd been walking ahead of her, never looking back, so he didn't see her remove her dress. She'd never bothered putting on any underwear when she left 'Ziggy's', so she was now nude except for her high heels.

He sat on the bed and saw her. "Whoa!" he said. "Your eagerness kind of overwhelms me sometimes."

"I can't wait, Sir. Do me now." She was panting.

"Bette, please."

"Bang me, please." She kicked off her heels.

"Yeah, of course." He unzipped his fly with a blush. Then he looked over at a photo of his wife on his bedside table and frowned. I'm sorry, Belle, he thought.

Bette got on the bed on all fours, then spread her legs and pushed her ass out so her exposed asshole would invite his cock inside for some fun. She could feel it moistening.

My asshole is lubing itself? she thought. Wow. I wasted my money when I bought that tube of lube I left in my purse in the living room. At least I don't have to go back and get it. I certainly didn't waste my money on that book.

He got on the bed, kneeling behind her ass, taking his time as he stared at her hypnotizing asshole. Stick it in me, the hole seemed to be telling him; it opened and closed with the uttering of each word.

Waiting, she thought, Why's he so reluctant to fuck me? Then she chanted another magic formula. His boner was begging to pop out of his open fly. Blushing, he pulled his underwear out of the way, and it sprung out of his fly with a wiggle.

Put it in her pussy, he thought. Please, for Belle's sake, resist her ass. He looked at Belle's photo again.

Bette continued chanting that formula, and he tried aiming his cock at her vagina, but the magic kept raising it up to her automatically gaping anus. He'd move it down, it'd go up again. Down, up. Down, up.

What is this? he wondered. Black magic?

Imagine his reaction if he'd heard an answer of YES.

With effort, he resisted the upward aiming, and managed, in spite of the magic, to slide it in her cunt.

"Ooh!" she squealed. I wasn't expecting that, she thought.

He pushed all the way in with a grunt. As he slid in and out, he thought over and over again, I won't do to Bette what that bastard did to Belle.

As her wet vaginal walls tingled to the sensation of his long, fat cock, she felt those tingles vibrate across to her rectal area and anal ring, an area that was getting her even hotter.

"Ah!" she screamed with his every thrust. I just know this will feel even better in my ass, she thought.

As he kept going in and out of her soaking pussy, he found himself staring at those mesmerizing anal wrinkles, which again seemed to spin in a spiral, tempting him to penetrate.

No! he thought. It would be an insult to what Belle suffered.

Still, that brown eye stared back at him, saying, Fuck me.

He never noticed, among Bette's sighs, her whispered incantations.

"Ah!" she screamed, drowning his cock in her come. Still whispering magical formulas, she reached back and stretched her right buttock open, widening her anal gape for his hungry eyes while looking back at him. "Please," she sighed. "Fuck my ass."

She said this just as he was pulling out; and though he was still fighting the temptation to ass-fuck her, her magic words made him pull all the way out. Before he could react, the magic made him slide his cock into her asshole. Oh, the tight embrace of her anal ring!

"Unh!" he grunted once he'd gone all the way inside her rectum.

"Ah!" she screamed as the anal tingles overwhelmed her, making her squirt another orgasm. Now, with each poke he gave, her pussy gushed more. My cunt runneth over, she thought. Anal orgasms are the best!

Are those screams of pleasure, or of pain? he wondered.

Indeed, she screamed with his every thrust and her every gush.

This is so wrong, he thought. But I can't stop myself! It feels so good! The tingles surrounding and permeating my cock feel supernatural. My cock is throbbing, on fire, about to explode! But what would Belle think of my doing this? Something won't let me pull out. Am I hurting Bette? Is that why she's screaming? She can't be enjoying this! Still, I can't make myself stop fucking her!

"Oh!" she screamed, having come yet again, after at least two dozen discharges. Anal is the way to go, she thought. I can't believe how good this feels. I'm so glad I bought that book!

"I'm...gonna come," he grunted.

"Spray-ah!-on my-oh!-ass-cheeks! Ah!"

He pulled out and shot jets of come that pelted her left buttock, then the right one, then her crack, just above her anal gape, then her right buttock again. He fell to her left side in complete exhaustion, lying on his left side. He put his dick back in his pants and zipped himself up. He looked at Belle's photo with shame in his eyes; then he looked at Bette's face. Was she in pain, or ecstasy?

Oh, I needed that, she thought, moaning and purring her pleasure as she moved her ass in those figure-eights again. Wondering how he liked it, she looked over at him.

He was weeping.

"Max?" she asked. "Why are you crying? Didn't you enjoy that?"

"If I hurt you," he sobbed. "I'm so sorry."

"Hurt me? What are you talking about? That was, bar none, the single greatest sexual experience of my entire life. Thank you!"

"You don't have to pretend you liked that...for my sake."

"Dr. Inison, I'm not pretending. I came an ocean. Check it out."

"Rape victims sometimes orgasm, Bette. It doesn't prove anything."

"Why do you think you raped me? You didn't. I loved it."

"I never told you how Belle died."

"What happened to her?"

"Four years ago, almost to the day, someone broke into here when she was alone one night. He brutally raped...and sodomized her." His sobbing was louder. "The trauma was too much for her. I couldn't make love with her...without making her think of the rape. Several months later, she killed herself."

"Oh, my God. I'm so sorry, Max. If I'd known, I'd never have asked for anal from you."

"I'm the one who should say sorry."

"You never hurt me."

"But I feel as thought I've hurt her."

"What happened to her is not your fault, Max. It was the fault of that bastard who raped her. What we just did has nothing to do with what happened to her. You just gave me the best sex I've ever had. I'm in love with you, even more now than I was before you came to 'Ziggy's'."

"Really?" He stopped sobbing.

"Yes, really. You know who hurt me? My ex. You are the opposite of him, and there's NO unity between you and him as opposites. I know you respect my mind, and my opinions; I see it in the way you respond to my answers in class. He never respected me as a person. He had me become a stripper because he claimed it was the only thing I was good for. You are so much better than that, though. For that reason, as far as I'm concerned, you can fuck my brains out any time you like. You deserve to have me. I'd like to quit stripping because only you deserve to see and enjoy every inch of my naked body."

"Yes," he said, getting up and admiring her still gaping anus, with his come dripping all over her ass. "I'd like you to quit that awful job, too."

"Good," she said with a smile. "I can work in a bookstore or something. It won't make as much money, but I'll be respected more."

"As you should be." He looked over at the photo of his wife again. "I need to get over her. Would you like to move in with me?"

"Oh, yes!" she squealed with a wide grin, and threw her arms around him. They hugged each other tightly for several seconds. He looked down and watched his come dripping off her ass and onto her legs. A few spots stained the bedsheets.

"Let me clean you up." He got a box of Kleenex next to Belle's picture, pulled out a few tissues, and wiped away the come.

"Thank you," she said. "You're so sweet."

"I still don't understand how you could have enjoyed my sodomizing you, or how I could have been so compelled to do that."

I'll explain the book to him some other time, I guess, she thought. In a way, I raped HIM with the magic. "Who knows? I guess I"m just a super-horny slut."

"Oh, don't call yourself that."

"I don't mind being a slut...if it's just for you." She unzipped his fly.

"Oh, very well." He was getting hard again, but without the magic this time. He sat on the side of the bed, and she knelt on the floor between his legs. She pulled his hard-on out through his open fly.

Licking her lips, she looked up into his eyes as she brought the tip of his cock to her mouth. Keeping eye contact, she licked it twice and kissed it once, then took it half-way in.

"Oh, Jesus!" he groaned, looking down in reverence at this skillful cocksucker.

Her lips and tongue slid and rolled back and forth along his shaft, keeping him rock-hard, but not quite and thrilled as her asshole had made him. He was tempted to ask for another ass-fuck, but he didn't want to be rude or unappreciative of her mouth.

As she enjoyed the taste of his meat and the feeling of his balls as she cradled them in her hand, she felt her asshole tingling again. It seemed to be nagging her, 'Feed me! Feed me!'

She deep-throated him and looked deep into his eyes, searching for clues as to how well he was enjoying the blow job. She was almost as proud of her cocksucking skills, especially her control of her gag reflex, as she was of her ass. She could see he was enjoying her devouring of all of his meat, but she sensed in his eyes a wish to enjoy her anus again...or was she just projecting that wish onto him?

She pulled her lips and tongue slowly back, till they tickled the tip of his cock, and let it go. It wiggled up and down. Always looking up into his eyes, she commanded him, "I want you to fuck my ass again."

"Really?" he panted, still a little ashamed of wanting her to want it.

She climbed back onto the bed on all fours, pointed her ass at him, and spread her legs out wide. Her pretty, brown, puckered anus-lips were opening and, as it were, salivating, thanks to her magic whispering. Her automatically lubed asshole was tingling with anus-anticipation.

He stared at her opening asshole with his eyes and mouth opening in perfect synchronicity. "You sure you want it?"

Looking back at him with eyes as inviting as her brown eye, and with pursed lips, she purred, "Do I seem like I don't want it?"

That asshole was staring harder at him than he was at it.

"I'm a wicked man." He got on the bed and aimed his cock at her ass.

"Yes, you bad boy," she hissed lewdly and smirked. "I like you that way."

His cock coaxed her anal ring open, then he slid it in an inch.

"Uhh!" she sighed, looking back with her eyes locked on his, as he slid in a few inches further.

He pushed all the way in with a loud grunt. She came with a scream, more of her ooze dripping on the bedsheets. Her asshole felt like a second vagina...a hyper-aroused one that made her actual cunt seem like a non-erogenous zone in comparison.

As he slid back and forth inside her, he noticed how her tight anal ring, moving along his shaft, felt almost like lips. The ring widened and contracted like an opening and closing mouth, a mouth talking as though no cock were inside it to muffle its speech.

In his mind's ear, as it were, he heard the words of that talking asshole, that magical ass. These were its words:

You needn't fear hurting Bette, Max. She is enjoying the sex even more than you are. You enjoy the intellectually stimulating words from her mouth in class; here, you may enjoy these words from her anus. Here is the dialectical unity of opposites, of contradictions: your wife suffered in this way, but Bette is thrilled in this way. The tragedy of Belle's death has led to the joy of Bette's new relationship with you. The abuse of Matt has been replaced with the ecstasy of Max.

Max looked over at Bette's face: her eyes squeezed shut, and her wide-open, smirking mouth, confirmed the telepathic words of the asshole he was stuffing with his cock. As he heard her every squeal with his every thrust, he reached his hand down to touch her wet pussy; he felt squirts of come soaking his fingers. He brought his hand up to taste her come.

She IS enjoying it, he thought. I'm the opposite of the monster who raped Belle, though I'm fucking Bette in the same hole. Unity of opposites-dialectics. Amazing!

Now he could come free of guilt. "I'm gonna come! Oh!"

"Pull out! Ah!" she screamed, coming again.

He pulled out of her ass. She spun around in time for his jizz to spray all over her nose, lips, cheeks, and chin. She grinned and giggled as it dripped down her face. He put his dick in his pants and zipped himself up.

"You didn't have to let me soil your face, Bette."

"I know," she said, then licked some come off her lips. "But I wanted to. You deserve it."

He grinned back at her. "I love you, Bette."

12