Book Store-ies 02

Story Info
Hovering in Limbo.
4.2k words
4.64
21k
8

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 06/09/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Book Store-ies 2: Between Heaven and Hell

Hovering in Limbo

The characters, situations and actions in this story are merely figments of an unusual imagination. So unusual, in fact, that the author doesn't actually exist.

NC<18 -- No characters under the age of 18 are depicted in this story.

This is a copyrighted original work of erotic fiction. All rights reserved.

*

"It's actually an undercover zombie apocalypse response vehicle," I said.

As soon as we had gotten out the door of the bookstore she had asked where my car was and I pointed it out. She laughed out loud.

"Yeah, I know," I replied. "It's the kind that even puppets make fun of." That's when I said, "It's actually an undercover zombie apocalypse response vehicle. I've got all kinds of stuff tucked away in that thing just in case. And I can go a lot farther on less fuel than some folks can."

She kissed me, let go of my hand, and told me to get in and follow her. I pulled out of the parking place and followed her as she walked farther out into the parking lot until she got to, you guessed it, a big-ass four-wheel drive pickup truck.

She climbed in, made eye contact, smiled, then flexed her finger at me in a "come here" gesture and started to drive off.

As I followed her I began to wonder what was going on. That was her MOM in the store that handed her over to me like that? CRAP! I should have told her to give me her cell phone. I just KNOW she's calling her dad, or brother, or brotherS, or boyfriend, and I am abso-tively, poso-lutely gonna get the shit kicked out of me. Nothing says I have to keep following her. I can just pull a U-turn at the next intersection.

Well, maybe the next one.

Or the one after that.

Then there didn't seem to be much chance for a U-turn as the road gradually changed to two lanes with not many driveways off of it.

She eventually put her turn signal on and we both slowed and made a turn into a narrow unmarked driveway. I followed as we drove about a half-mile back from the highway, between rows of trees that covered the drive.

We left the shade of the trees and, as we did, I could see a barn. This must be the farm she was talking about. The barn was an older wooden thing - raised section in the middle with a double-door up there and a beam jutting out above it. Lower sections to either side of a bigger double sliding door on ground level. Wooden fences extending out both sides off into tree-lines.

I noticed all this as I was slowly scanning the area for other cars or trucks. There was no farmhouse, so apparently they didn't live here. That meant if anyone was going to kick my ass they were either parked somewhere else or hadn't gotten here yet.

She parked, jumped out and ran around her truck to my door with the bag from the craft store in her hand. She was grinning broadly and practically jumping up and down as she waited for me to get out.

When I did get out, she threw herself into my arms again, hard enough to knock me back against my car, and began to kiss me passionately again, over and over.

I returned her kisses, but kept my eyes open and watching the driveway. I'm no fool. At least I didn't used to think so. But then, I AM here, huh? So maybe I am after all. At least my back is to the car and no one can sneak up on me.

She grabbed my hand and started pulling me toward the barn, still almost jumping up and down in her excitement.

When we got to the barn, she opened a smaller walk-through door in one of the sliding doors and motioned for me to go ahead of her.

"Nope! Ladies first," I said. Fool, maybe. Idiot, no. Oldest trick in the book. Well, not the oldest trick, you know what that was. But still an old trick. Let the unsuspecting idiot step into the dark barn and he gets smacked in the head and is never seen again...

I was right behind her as she stepped inside and stepped immediately to one side and backed up against the door. As my eyes adjusted to the darkness, I realized she was standing about 15 feet inside the barn looking back at me.

"What's going on?" she asked. "Why are you standing there like that?"

"Listen, little girl," I said. "I've seen enough movies to know that when a beautiful young girl like you convinces a man old enough to be your father out to a barn in the middle of nowhere, it's going to be bad for the old man. Any minute now I figure a truck is going to pull up and your dad or your brother or brothers or your boyfriend is going to climb out, demand to know what the HELL is going on here and commence to trying to whip up on me."

"You think I'm beautiful?" she asked.

THAT'S what she picked up on out of all that?

"Of course," I said.

And she began laughing. Laughed so her she literally doubled over, with her hands on her knees to hold herself up.

Oooookay. Time to get the hell out of here.

Then she stopped laughing, stood up straight and walked over to me.

She stopped in front of me, took both of my hands in hers and looked me right in the eyes. "I'm an only child, so there are no brothers. My dad was killed in a car accident a couple of years back -- and you are NOTHING like my dad. And my boyfriend of five years broke up with me about four months ago."

"What was he, a fucking idiot?"

"I made the mistake of telling him I liked to be tied up and he freaked out. Didn't call me weird or anything, but it wasn't the same between us again and he eventually stopped calling or texting, even when I called or texted him first."

"Yup! He was a fucking idiot," I said.

She jumped into my arms and just hugged me for a few minutes. I finally peeled her off me and held her at arms' length. And found she had tears in her eyes.

"Hey, what's that all about?" I asked.

"Do you know how hard it is to go through life wanting, no, NEEDING something every once in a while to make you calm the fuck down? How the pressure inside builds and builds until you HAVE to have some release? How you have to try to figure out how to tie yourself up safely before you masturbate, 'cuz just plain masturbation doesn't quite do it for you? And finally feeling confident enough in your relationship to tell your boyfriend about it and he rejects you?"

I pulled her back into a hug and said, "No, I don't. And I hope you never have to go through that again. But, having said that, I have to tell you that I'm not able to take his place. I'm really only passing through. So if you feel like I've taken advantage of you, I apologize. You've been hurt and I'm not going to hurt you any more than you already have been. I guess now is when I should go get in my car and get the hell out of here before you do."

And I let go of her hands, reached up to put one on either side of her head, tilted it down, kissed her on the forehead, backed up, turned around and started to walk away.

"Stop RIGHT the FUCK THERE!" she shouted.

SHIT! Didn't think to check her for weapons when I hugged her. I'm really off my game today. Wait, she didn't have one in the bookstore, 'cuz I'd have noticed it then. IDIOT! She was in the truck by herself all the way here.

I slowly turned around to find, to my relief, no gun in her hand, but a tremendous glare being leveled on me.

"No one said anything about long-term. Obviously that didn't work out for me. I know what I need right now. And mister, YOU are what I need right now. So bring your silly self over here and give me what I need."

"I'm not sure if I can do that," I said.

She started backing away from me, with a small smile on her face, glancing to her left and right as she did, until she finally backed into one of the main timbers holding up the hayloft. She stopped then, and slowly raised her arms over her head until she grasped a ring attached to the post at a suspiciously perfect height.

"Are you sure you can't do that?" she drawled. "'Cuz you sure seemed to know how to scratch my itch back at the store."

"Well, since you put it that way," I said, "why don't you give me a tour and we'll see if I can find a way to scratch that itch."

She smiled as she walked toward me, took my hand and began showing me around the barn.

There were stalls on either side toward the back of the barn where it led out into the pasture, but toward the front there were small rooms on either side. On the left side as you came through the door was a small studio-apartment space with a bed, a small kitchen area and a bathroom with a shower.

On the other side was a small workshop with various tools, coffee cans and jars of miscellaneous nuts and bolts, and wood and leather stored neatly.

Up the ladder to the hayloft was, well, a hayloft. There was a small trapdoor that could be lifted to toss bales down into the interior of the barn without having to throw them down outside.

Back downstairs, we walked into the sunshine out the back door and several horses came over for attention.

We started rubbing the horses' noses and I asked, "Was that really your Mom?"

She nodded.

"What were you thanking her for?"

"She told me that the only way to 'get back on the horse' was to just ask someone. I told her I wasn't ready yet. Don't you just hate it when Moms turn out to be right?"

We went back inside. One of the stalls was double-wide and had a several saddles sitting on saddle racks, along with various other bits of tack on hooks along the three walls.

As I looked that area over, I made my decision.

"You still want to play?" I asked.

Her eyes shone in the partially darkened barn. "You bet my ass I do!"

"Umm, isn't that supposed to be 'you bet YOUR ass'?"

"Probably, but I'm betting my ass is going to appreciate everything you can do to it!" Yup!!

"Okay. Here's the deal. I'm going to go out to my car and get a few things. When I get back, I expect you to be naked," I looked around the rough concrete floor, "except for your boots. I also expect you to be standing at the end of the wall next to the tack bay with your eyes closed. Do you understand?"

She nodded.

I went out to the car and got one of my kits. When I returned, she was standing exactly where I had told her. Apparently because I hadn't told her HOW to stand, she had taken it upon herself to decide for me. Wow! You ARE a good girl! I thought.

She was standing with her feet spread a little farther than shoulder-width apart, exposing her lightly-furred pussy. She had her fingers interlaced behind her neck and her elbows pulled back, making her breasts push forward. And what breasts! Probably a large C cup, verging on a D. But that was just the beginning.

Her areolas were the size of a 50-cent piece, but her nipples...

Her nipples were the size of pencil erasers. Not mechanical pencil erasers, and not the erasers on regular wooden pencils.

You know those big, fat pencils usually given to little kids? Yeah. THAT size pencil eraser.

I just stood and stared for a minute...or six.

I can move very quietly when I want to, and right now, I wanted to. I set my kit down inside the bay and returned to where she was standing. I silently squatted to look at her pussy. It was spread wide open and obviously wet. I figured I could get her started by using it to guide her to where I wanted.

I stood up, reached down and plunged the two middle fingers on my left hand into her juicy slit until my palm cupped her pussy and the heel of my palm brushed her clit. At the same time, I said, "Come!"

I hadn't expected THAT!! Instead of following me where I wanted her to go, her cunt began clamping rhythmically on my fingers and her whole body began to shudder its way through an apparently intense orgasm.

When she had calmed down again, I said, "Let's try that again. Follow me."

I pulled her around the corner and into the tack bay. I stopped and asked her, "Do any of these saddles already have the stirrups set for you?"

"Mom and I are the same size, so all of them are."

I glanced at them and the tack bay then led her over to one of the racked saddles.

I tapped her left knee with my right hand, said, "Lift," and guided the ball of her foot into the stirrup. Then I tugged lightly upward with my left hand, fingers still buried up her pussy and said, "Up."

She pushed off with her right foot and, I kid you not, managed to mount the saddle without ever opening her eyes or taking her hands from behind her neck. I pulled down, using the tips of my fingers on her g-spot to do so. Once she got close to the saddle, I slid my fingers out and she moaned.

She scooted forward and started rubbing herself against the saddle-horn, so I walked behind her, grabbed her hips and pulled her to the back of the saddle, then said, "Stay."

I saw where her cunt had been on the saddle from the wet spot, so I knew what to do next. I cracked open my kit and pulled out several items.

I opened a condom and rolled it down over a dildo. It was about six inches long by about an inch and a half across and had a suction-cup on the base. I placed it on the saddle in the right position, pressed it down to set it in place, then squeezed a dollop of lubricant on it -- not that I thought it'd be needed at all after feeling how wet her pussy was.

I stepped to the front of the saddle rack, then reached out and grabbed those magnificent nipples between my pointer fingers and thumbs. She gasped.

I used the sides of my index fingers under her nipples and my thumbs on top to pull her upwards as I said, "Up." She rose and I used her nipples to pull her forward.

Once I had her in position, I pulled down on her nipples and said "Down." She lowered herself and I used her nipples to guide the mouth of her cunt to the tip of the dildo to as she continued on down. She let out a huge sigh as her cunt was slowly filled, then gave a gasp as her clit hit the saddle-horn again.

I tugged upward and she rose, then downward and she relaxed her legs and again filled her pussy with dildo, rocking her hips forward as she hit the base to rub her clit on the saddle-horn again.

I continued that for a few minutes as she moaned.

Then I pulled her all the way up and off the dildo and she groaned, but balanced herself with her boots in the stirrups.

"Stay," I said and went back to my kit. I pulled another, identical dildo out and unrolled a condom down it, too. I put a dollop of lube on the tip, then spread it down the sides. I placed it just behind the first and pressed it into position as well.

I put another dollop of lube on the tips of the two middle fingers of my right hand and stepped behind the saddle rack. I braced my left hand on the back of the saddle, then reached forward and lifted my fingertips until they came in contact with the girl's asshole. As soon as they made contact, she began to grind her hips in a small circle to spread the lube around before finally starting to push down against my fingertips. I let her push them in a little way, then pulled them away. She groaned in frustration.

Returning to the front of the saddle rack, I again grabbed those fantastic nipples and began to pull her down. She was expecting to feel the first dildo against her cunt lips, but I saw her lips (her mouth lips) quirk into a cute little grin when she felt the other one nudging at her back door.

I pulled her slowly down, adjusting the pressure of my pulling to what appeared to be her comfort level at accepting them both into her body.

"Well, look at you, little lady," I said when she was all the way down. "How does it feel to have your pussy and ass impaled at the same time?"

She moaned and began to rock back and forth, easing them only minimally in and out of her holes.

"You can ride them up and down if you want," I said.

She gently shook her head.

"Oh, that'll never do," I said. "Tell you what. I'm going to let you rock out for a bit while I go see what I can do about this situation. OK?"

She gently nodded as she pulled her lower lip into her teeth.

I walked up to the workshop and poked around in the miscellaneous bits, parts and pieces hoping I could find something until... There!

I've got no idea what it was, or what it was originally used for, but I knew what I was going to use it for.

I grabbed a cordless screwdriver and gave the trigger a quick squeeze to make sure it worked, then grabbed the part and some screws and headed back to the tack bay.

I pulled a stool over next to the saddle rack and climbed up on it. As I did, the crotch of my jeans must have made some contact with her or she guessed what I was doing 'cuz she began moving her head around until she managed to get her mouth on my erect cock and began to gently chew on it through my jeans.

I reached down and swatted her lightly on the nose while saying, "Nooo." Her belly actually clenched when I did that. But she kept her mouth off of me while I worked.

I screwed the part into the beam over her head, then pulled some cord out of my kit and attached it. I let the end dangle and it swayed back and forth, lightly grazing her nipples. She started twisting her torso, trying to get the cord to make more substantial contact with her nipples.

I watched that show for a minute or so, then told her to make sure she kept her eyes closed and her hands behind her neck. I grabbed her right nipple between fingertip and thumb and squeezed it a little. She moaned, then gasped as I let the jaws of the nipple clamp grasp her flesh just behind the nipple. I quickly shifted to her left nipple and repeated the process. I let the chain between them dangle and the clover-style clamps tilted downward on her nipples causing a new sensation.

I reached up and tugged down on the cord to get the device in the right position, then pulled upward on the chain and said, "Up." She rose until the chain on the nipple clamps was in the right position and I tied the cord firmly around the middle of the chain.

"Now," I said, "you can rock or you can ride, but you can't do both." She immediately started to lower herself onto the dildos, but as she did, the clamps tightened on her nipples and the device clicked a few times as it turned. She froze for a second, then lowered herself again. As she did, she tilted her head to the side as she tried to figure out what that clicking noise was.

She lowered herself again a little and again heard the click.

She slowly lowered herself until she was again settled with her cunt and ass full of dildo and her clit was rubbing against the saddle-horn. She stuck her tongue out at where she thought I was, then smiled to herself and began to rock again.

I smiled back at her, though she couldn't see it, and waited.

It didn't take too long before she rocked too far forward and the device functioned as I thought it would. The last gear on the ratchet was pulled too far and the spring caused the cord to retract quickly, pulling the nipple clamps and her nipples back into the air. The pain made her body follow them until her pussy and ass were pulled almost completely off the dildos. Only the heads were left inside.

She stayed stock still for about a minute, with just the heads of the dildos spreading her orifices, then gingerly began to drag that cord down again.

Not surprisingly, it functioned again exactly the same way and she shot to her feet in the stirrups.

She continued over and over, gradually speeding up until the click...click...click...click... click...click...whir...moan was as constant as a metronome.

Sweat started to bead up on her skin and I could tell she was getting close to another orgasm. I quietly climbed up on the saddle behind her, careful to not touch her or make any noise.

I just as carefully reached around in front of her and grasped the nipple clamps lightly.

At what I judged to be just the right time, I squeezed the clamps to release them, grabbed her breasts in the palms of my hands and used them to pull her downward until her clit was on the saddle-horn, then slid forward and off the back of the saddle until my torso was firmly against hers, pushing her clit hard into the saddle-horn.

12