Book Store-ies 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She began to buck, torn between wanting to get off and the almost-painful pressure of her clit on the saddle-horn.

"Do it!" I whispered in her ear, "Come for me. Right... NOW!" And she did. I held her in place as her body rocked for what seemed like a half-hour but was really only about five or six minutes.

I eased back from her a little to relieve the pressure on her clit and she dropped her arms, leaned back against me, rested the back of her head on my shoulder, then turned her head to kiss me.

"That was fan-fucking-tastic!" she whispered to me after a bit. "Stay with me?"

"Baby, I told you. I can't be anything permanent for you. As much as I might like to stay here and play with your delicious little body for hours or days at a time, I've got places to go, things to see and people to do.

"But I'll tell you what. I come through this way every once in a while. I'll make it a point to stop in your store when I do. You keep looking for your 'mister right'. You'll find him one day. But until then, if you're in the store when I come through and want to play, I'm sure you can find a way to let me know.

"Here, let me help you down." I got down and helped her up and off the dildos, then down onto the ground. "Why don't you go up front and take a shower while I clean up back here."

She started to walk away, then stopped, turned around, and said, "I know you said you had stuff in your car in case the zombie apocalypse happened, but, umm, dildos and nipple clamps? What are you going to do to a zombie with those?"

"I never said that was all I had in the car. But you have to be prepared for anything."

I had everything cleaned up and stowed back in my car by the time she was done with her shower.

She walked out the front of the barn naked, in nothing but those boots, and over to where I stood outside the open door of my car.

She walked up to me, put her hands on either side of my face, looked back and forth between my eyes, said, "Thank you," and leaned in to give me a kiss. As she kissed me she started to relax her body into mine, but then her sensitive nipples hit my shirt and she pulled back a little.

"Sorry, kiddo," I said, "I've got to get going. But I'll be back. And not in that scary movie cyborg sort of way, either."

12