Book Store-ies 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought you were never coming back!" she said between kisses. She pulled back and slowly unbuttoned her flannel shirt to expose her braless tits. "I need you so badly right now." And she pulled me back in for another kiss.

My hands drifted quickly (can something "drift quickly"?) up to her breasts and I began to gently squeeze and knead her nipples.

"Harder."

"Harder!"

"HARDER!!"

And she slumped against me.

"Shit, mister. If the feeling of power you get when you do things to me feels anything like what I felt doing that to her, it's a wonder you don't just dominate every woman you meet. And then watching you rub her like that and her pushing into your hand... I was just so primed and ready to burst! I've never had an orgasm just from having my nipples pinched before.

She glanced at her cell phone. "Fuck!!"

"We need to get going. I really wish we could stay out here a while longer and you could do deliciously wicked things to my body, but...

I need you to wait here ten minutes, then meet me back at the store." And before I could say anything -- or even before I could grab her and drag her back to me -- she whirled away, out the door.

I stood there, muttering a "Fuck" of my own as I heard her truck start and drive away from the farm.

12