Book Store Stories No. 09

Story Info
Daddy and Candy are watched.
2.7k words
4.51
47.9k
19
2

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 05/03/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KawGuy
KawGuy
162 Followers

I felt the edge of the bed dip down and then a warm damp hand shake my shoulder that brought me out of my afternoon nap. When my eyes opened I saw Bo sitting on the bed next to me. He was looking into my eyes and smiling.

"Martin, it's time to wake up and go to the big hotel for dinner." Bo said to me in his quiet voice.

"OK, I'll take a quick shower first." I told Bo, remembering that a few hours ago I ate his cum out of my daughter's pussy.

Bo left the bedroom leaving me alone. My daughter Candy and I had arrived here on the island paradise a few days earlier to meet with our friend Karl. We had met Karl back in our hometown at the adult bookstore that we frequented often to have our incest sex, in what some would call, a kinky place. No doubt, we made it even kinkier.

Karl's island beachfront home was located near the resort that yearly hosted a large hedonist group. We were heading to that event tonight, so I had taken a short nap in order to have the energy and staying power I figured I would need.

After my shower I joined Karl, my daughter Candy and Anna who was a gift from the heavens. Anna was another guest of Karl's and I got to fuck this beautiful gem, twice so far.

Both girls looked beautiful in their sarongs and thin blouses. Karl, Bo and I wore linen dress pants with button up shirts as we intended to dine at the first class restaurant before the sex party started.

The manager, who greeted Karl like his best friend, met us at the hotel's front door. Karl introduced us to him and then he escorted us to our table on the patio over looking the ocean, beach and setting sun.

Dinner was delicious, but I keep being distracted by the people in the restaurant and down on the beach. From what I could see there would be a lot of beautiful people here tonight.

We all were served a tall cold cocktail as we left the patio; we walked out onto the beach, kicking our shoes off. It was dark now and you could hear the waves crashing onto the beach, it was truly a beautiful night. Candy and I followed Karl and Anna down toward some fire torches burning next to grass-topped huts. There, the huts contained a mass of bodies, all dancing to music. We stepped up under the roof and got into the swing of things. Karl and Anna started dancing. Candy and I did also. As we worked our way into the mass of bodies I found that within the interior of the mass most of them were naked.

I watched as Candy slowly gyrated a seductive dance while unbuttoning her blouse. She was braless and well tanned underneath and I watched as her small hands cupped her breasts then squeeze them.

Candy danced closer to me and unbuttoned my shirt, letting it fall off of my shoulder as she pressed her boobs against my chest sending shivers of excitement through my body. I felt my cock being aroused once again by my daughter.

Other people pressed around us, their heat could be felt. I felt the swinging bodies of the other dancers touching my back and hips with their soft wet skin.

"Hi Sweetie" an unknown woman said to us just before she licked my upper arm and moved away while laughing. She was totally nude and walked into group of men with hard cocks and taunted them with her seductive dance.

Karl motioned us to follow them off of the dance floor. "We have a special invitation tonight to be some of the first to this new event." Karl said to us as we walked across the sand.

Ahead I could see a tall fence with the glow of red light emitting from it. As we rounded the corner and into the compound there it was, I felt at home now.

A beachfront Adult Book Store with the necessary red XXX sign over the front door. "Oh daddy, look!" exclaimed Candy. Karl pulled the door open and the air-conditioned coolness was felt over out upper bodies as we stepped into the "store".

As my eyes adjusted I immediately noticed there was no clerk smoking a cigarette behind the counter. There were a number of dark hallways leading off into the building. I could hear giggling and laughter coming out of the darkness. I was ready to join them.

I took Candy's hand and led her down one of the halls into the complete darkness. I could feel their presence yet I could not see the bodies that I touched me. Someone found my free hand and pulled on it.

Candy and I were pulled though a heavy curtain and into a room where the monitor glowed blue and pink. An erotic video gave off just enough light to see around the room. A young very dark skinned woman fondled my cock through my trousers. Two other hands came from behind me and unfastened my pants, pulling them down and off of my feet.

I stood there with my cock pointing out. The dark skinned woman took me into her mouth.

All this time I had kept hold of Candy's hand. She pulled free of me and was being undressed by two dark skinned women to my side.

With Candy and I fully exposed now, the dark skinned women led us into the adjoining room. It was a little darker than the video room but you could still see. In the middle of the room was a raised bed with a crisp white sheet covering the mattress. The ladies led us to the step up next to the bed.

I sat on the edge of the bed with Candy sitting beside me. We both looked at each other wondering what was in store for us.

The curtain at the foot of the bed opened and people started entering the room, they surrounded the bed that Candy and I where on. There were men and woman and they where totally nude, like us. A woman stepped forward and spoke to me. "Will you make love to her and let us watch please?"

Candy's arm wrapped around my neck and she pulled me backwards to where I was laying down next to her. She kissed me on the lips and then whispered into my ear, "Let's give them a show Daddy, this is really exciting for me. All those people and so close to us."

I pushed off of Candy and positioned myself between her legs. She pulled her knees toward her chest exposing her pussy to me. I pulled her lips open and licked her. I heard some gasps coming from the gallery of watchers. Candy raised her hips after hearing the encouragement and I dove deeper with my tongue.

Even though I could not understand the different languages being spoken from all around us I understood it. They were being aroused by out display of incest. Oh, I'm sure they really didn't know that we were father and daughter, but I was proud that they thought I was taking care of this young woman in an admirable way and I'm sure some had the thought of incest in their mind. I was indeed a lucky father.

Candy was flaying around as she begged for me to fuck her. She was near orgasm and wanted me in her. I climbed up next to her and whispered into her ear to climb on top of me.

I was fully aware that the others would feast on Candy's lovely body as she quivered with an orgasm in full view.

Candy's knees where placed on either side of me and she lowered her wet pussy down taking me inside of her. She began rocking back and forth while she looked around at the faces looking at her. Then she looked at me and blew me a kiss.

I reached up and took her breasts into my hands and began bucking my hips up to match Candy's rhythm. Then I felt the wetness hit my arm.

I looked left and there was a man leaning forward with his cock in his hand, he had just ejaculated onto me. My gaze circled around the bed, there were other's jacking off also.

Indeed almost everyone there was still watching us, yet some how they were engaging in sex themselves all the while their eyes on Candy and I. Some women were toying with their own clits, others were fondling the person next to them, but one couple, a woman and man had began fucking with him entering her from the backside. Yet every one of them was focused on us. We were their live porn movie.

The moaning became louder as others started having their personal orgasm. More cum hit my body as men squirted Candy and me with their love. Candy herself was cuming now, her fingers had gripped my upper arms as she shuttered. I felt myself reaching a climax. I pumped only long enough to insure a complete orgasm; then held my body still, to feel myself squirt into my daughter's pussy.

Soon, others joined us on the bed. Some of them licked cum from my arms and legs. Others kissed Candy's back and buttocks as she clung exhausted on top me.

When Candy moved to my side she held onto my hand. A few others's moved in between our legs to clean us of our love juices. Men and women both licked each of us for a few minutes.

The dark skinned beauties reappeared with lightweight white robes for Candy and I. We wrapped up we were escorted out of the hall into a cool room with drinks. Karl and Anna joined us, also dressed in the white robes. "Did you two enjoy that?" Karl asked. Anna chimed in saying that they did the same thing as us.

Candy sipping on the drink, shook her head yes. I said I to had enjoyed the others watching so closely and feeling their orgasms squirting me while I fucked Candy.

Karl said a guy jumped up on the bed and wanted to fuck his ass as he fucked Anna. But he was led away by some others so they could finish.

After our refreshments Karl led us out of the hallway and turned a corner down into another dark hall. After a few steps down this new hall I recognized the sounds. Candy squeezed my hand with the same acknowledgement. There we doors on both sides here with the sounds of cheap porn videos playing within each door. We walked to the end of the hall where the four of us entered the video preview room.

With the movie already playing there was light enough for us to see the room layout. The room was larger than most, yet still small enough to be intimate. There were bench seats on each side of the room and with glory holes on each of the walls at the end of the bench this was the place to be.

Anna attacked me. Her hand grabbed my balls as her mouth covered mine in a tongue diving kiss. Her other hand went down my back, past my waist to my buttocks. She didn't stop there, her finger wiggled its way into my ass as her pussy ground against my legs. She pushed me backwards and I knew what she had in mind. She let go of my balls with her one hand but kept fingering my ass. With her free hand Anna reached into the glory hole and pulled another cock back onto our side. She squirted out some lube from the on the wall dispenser and layered they guys cock with slickness.

Anna pulled her finger out of my ass and positioned it over the glory hole where the wet cock was waiting to enter me. She sat on the edge of the bench and helped guide the cock to my opening.

As the strangers cock wiggled it's way down my dark passage Anna dropped to her knees and took my cock into her mouth.

With the slow rhythm of the guys cock going in and out of me it gave Anna the chance to lick my cock head and to circle her tongue around it before swallowing it whole.

When she was fully satisfied with her arrangement of hooking us two guys up, she stood. Anna kissed my lips leaving my senses with my musky cock odor. Breading away from the kiss Anna again squired some lube out and greased my cock with it.

Anna was now ready to be part of a short daisy chain. She bent over exposing herself to me. I took my wet cock and guided it to her little pink rose. I touched the cock head to the smooth rosebud and she immediately bloomed for me. My cock dove home down her canal. I held onto her hips as they guy behind me did all the thrusting for us all.

Cuming less than a half hour ago I knew I would last awhile. The guys behind me pulled out. I have no idea if he had cum or not. Never the less he was replaced. Thankfully by a smaller cock this time. The guy slipped right in, I figured the other guy did shoot his load into me, as I was really slick. I was enjoying all of my sensations.

I relaxed and reached for Anna's boobs. I grabbed them and started hammering her ass.

I looked over at Candy and Karl who where on the bench across from us. Candy had sat on Karl's cock and was gently rocking her hips while she and Karl shared a glory hole cock sucking adventure together. It was a sight to see Candy pushing Karl's face away from the guys cock so she could taste it.

It was a very fun evening. We all made it back to Karl's before daybreak, barely. None of us had all of the clothes that we wore to dinner. Candy and I feel into our bed for some sleep.

It was one in the afternoon before I awoke. I got up, shaved and showered. Candy was sipping coffee with Anna when I came out of the bathroom. It was Candy's turn and off she went to get cleaned up.

Candy asked, "What time is your flight". I replied, three forty five. " I really hate to see you two go," Candy said. "Yes, I feel the same way", it's been very nice being here with you and Karl. "Karl will be leaving here soon also, I'll be house sitting for him, Bo and I. You could come back anytime." She said.

Candy and I arrived back at the car in the airport parking lot late that evening. We drove home, not all that excited about being there. But we had to be, my wife and Candy's mother was there. She thought we had been camping for the last few days.

Things returned to the norm that next week. I went back to work and Candy started her new job, things were normal once again. My wife kept on driving down to see her parents every other weekend, giving Candy and I the freedom of being lovers in our own home.

Then two months later Candy called me at the office. "Daddy, meet me at the Adult Book Store after work, please." As I'm always horny for her pussy, I said "OK".

After we fucked in the dark confines of the booth that afternoon Candy tuned up the volume on the video. Standing there naked with my cum dripping out of her she whispered into my ear, "Daddy I'm pregnant."

I was shocked. "Whose baby?" was all I could say. She shrugged her shoulders. "It happened two months ago, while at Karl's" she said.

"What are you going to do?" I asked.

"I'm leaving town Daddy. Anna and Karl have invited me to live and work on the island as long as I want. So I'm going. And I'm going to have the baby and I'm praying it's yours Daddy."

KawGuy
KawGuy
162 Followers