Bookshop

Story Info
Oops wife and new girlfriend.
1k words
3.11
17.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a 35 year old with a 31 year old wife named kathi.

She works at a book shop where she is the manager. I take her a lunch now and then I have met all her employees. One Friday I took her a coffee and met her newest employee.

She was a 20 year old redhead with a great ass and a big bust 34dd had long hair almost down to her great ass. Anyway her name is Amy my wife new I loved redheads. After all she is one with shoulder length hair 36ddd all natural and long firm legs. After I had left I got a text from her saying she was going to be late cause they had a shipment of new books coming in for an author that was signing books on sat and they had to set up for it.

The store closes at midnight on Fridays so she said she should be done about 1 am at about 130 I called her phone no answer I called the store got a busy signal called the operator she said the phone is registering its off the hook she asked if I wanted to call the police I said no. I was only about a mile away I will go see.

When I got there the doors were locked I had grabbed the extra set of keys she keeps for emergency to get in. I opened the doors saw the office light on. I walked to the back and saw that the phone was on the ground off the hook and heard muffled moans.

I got to the door and saw my wife lying on the desk skirt up and one boy that works for her going down on her I then saw another boy with his dick in her mouth that's the muffled moans. I was about to bust in and kick some ass when I noticed she was a participant not a victim cause she took his dick out of her mouth and said fuck me Ryan ram that dick in my pussy then went back to josh's dick. It got me hard.

My rage then became horniness. I started to pull my dick out when I felt a hand reach around. It was Amy she said she was watching those three fuck and started playing with herself when she saw me. She hid then when I started to jerk it she knew she could have me. She started to suck my dick in the door way as we watched my wife get double stuffed. She was enjoying it all.

She had made josh cum in her mouth and swallowed it all as Ryan was still fucking her she was moaning and screaming with pleasure Ryan had pulled out and cum all over her stomach and tits all over blouse she did not care.

She then pulled Ryan and josh on the desk was sucking one and jerking the other and going back and forth tell they were hard again. She told josh to fuck her while she keep sucking Ryan. I was getting my dick sucked good I then grabbed Amy picking her up flipping her over so we are in a standing 69 I put her against the wall for more support I heard her gargling on my dick I was eating her clean shaven pink pussy for ever. I then flipped her back down and she bent over in front of me and I fucked her doggy while we watched the other three go wild on each other.

I felt Amy cum she moaned loud that everyone should have heard but they were to into each other so much they did not pay any attention. Amy then walked over to my wife pushed josh out of the way and began to eat her pussy and jerked josh off kathi looked down saw her and had an orgasm like never before I was standing at the door watching and jerking I still have not cumed yet josh then came all over Amy's hand as I walked in Ryan blew his second load in kathis mouth she took all that as well.

The boys saw me and ran out scared I laughed Amy was still eating kathis pussy I walked over to kathi my dick in my hand she looked nervous I said no prob I was fucking Amy during your show as she was still getting her pussy eaten I walked behind Amy and fucked her some more I then blew my loud in Amy's pussy she begged me to blow it in her. Kathi wanted me to as well.

She then got off the desk and sucked me hard again Amy was now on the desk and kathi was eating her pussy I fucked Kathi doggy then they got in a 69 and I fucked kathi as Amy licked my dick as it slid in and out of kathi then I moved behind Amy and did the same as kathi licked my dick as it went in and out of Amy kathi then begged me to blow my load in her so I sat down in a chair as kathi fucked me and Amy watched playing with herself I blew my load in kathi.

Kathi then told me she was sorry it was an accident she was setting some books up when her heel broke and she slipped and josh grabbed her and her shirt ripped open and josh just started to suck on her tits I get so horny when my tits are played with.

I said its no prob I had fun I helped kathi and Amy finish setting up and went home they did not have to be there for the book signing cause they set it up so Amy came over and spent the weekend with us. It was the best weekend ever kathi and Amy are much in love with each other and me. Kathi and I are still married Amy is my girlfriend she lives with us we all sleep in the same bed. And fuck each other every night and morning. Its not always a 3 way some times one sits and watches.

I have asked them if they ever want josh or Ryan to come over we have a couple times but mostly just us. One time we had them both over and all 3 men took kathi and had our way with her as Amy rec it all.