Bookstore Couple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Behind her she felt the cock pressing into her, and she screamed for the guy to "come in my naked, unprotected cunt. He did it then, and with each spurt of cum inside her pussy Mary's body twitched and her eyes blinked open and closed.

"Oh God, darling, this is wonderful. Do you like it, baby? Do you like seeing other men's cocks in my cunt?"

"YESSS!" I hissed. Another man came through the open door of the booth then, and moved in front of Mary, offering her his cock, and as she began sucking it the man fucking her lunged forward and emptied his load of hot sperm in my wife's pussy. Mary came then, shrieking and moaning as he pressed deeper and deeper inside her cunt, filling her with nasty goo.

The man fucking her mouth did the same then, and for the first time in my life I felt my cock coming without my even touching it. My dick exploded, all over the floor, and it was all I could do to keep from passing out I was so fucking hot. As soon as the man finished fucking her, Mary sank to the floor, laying her cheek in the puddle of cum I'd just gushed from my cock, staring up at me as she slowly lapped up the cum from the filthy floor.

Still on fire, I crawled over Mary's face and straddled it in a 69 position with my ass directly over her face. Her fingers spread me apart then, and I felt her tongue lapping my asshole as I buried my face in her scummy cunt. Pushing, she expelled the cum from her pussy directly into my mouth as I sucked her cunt and felt her tongue pushing into my ass. All around us more men had joined us and were masturbating now, suddenly spurting cum on us from all directions. Mary was moaning, and so was I as streams of hot cum began to rain down on us from everywhere.

"Hmm, yes... YES!! COME ON US! ALL OF YOU!!" I heard Mary screech, and in seconds the men were doing what she'd asked... their hot sperm wet, sticky, and oh so fucking nasty. We loved it.

Finally everyone seemed satisfied... at least enough to allow Mary and I to get up, and get dressed to leave.

"Did you get enough?" I grinned at my slutty wife. Her hair was matted with cum, and her face was dirty where she had laid her cheek on the scummy floor.

"God yes," Mary grinned. While we dressed, I thanked the men, told them we'd be back again, and we left.

Outside the booth area, in the bookstore section, several men were waiting, staring at Mary as she, and I, donned sun glasses. I doubt anyone could have recognized us, and frankly, didn't give a fuck if they did. We were all here for the same purpose... to have a good time, and we had.

On the way home I asked Mary what she was feeling. She said like me, she felt a little strange over what we'd done, but also like me said it was the most exciting thing she'd ever experienced.

"You know what I love most about it?" she said. "The anonymity of it all. It was so totally sexual. So unpretentious. We went there for cocks and cum and sex... those men provided us with it, and we used them. No personality problems to deal with... no hurt feelings... no pestering lover to worry about. It was just pure raw lust. I loved that. God I loved that!"

I told her I did, too, and frankly, we've been totally fine with what we did since then. No problems have resulted, and I suspect, in fact I know, we're going to be doing it again. Not every weekend, naturally, but as a special event, to be saved for those times when we're both extremely horny. For myself, I can't wait to go there again, with or without Mary, and she's alright with that, too, although naturally I prefer her it to be with me. Still, I have discovered a part of me I didn't know existed. Perhaps we are all bisexual to some degree, I don't know. Nor do I have any desire to engage in any kind of "romantic" relationship with another man, OR woman. For men into that sort of thing, that's fine for them, but it's not for me. My sucking another man's cock, or having him suck mine... that is just SEX... nothing more, nothing less. It's simply exciting recreation. And that, both Mary and I can appreciate and enjoy... and we do...

****************

12