Bookstore Fun/Online Mistress

Story Info
Bookstore/Theater fun made possible by online Mistress.
2.7k words
4.19
86.9k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is about what I did to please my online Mistress Nikki who wanted me to do kinky and humiliating things to please her. Her goal was to turn me into her gay panty boy slut.

********

Friday

********

I left work early Friday afternoon to do as she demanded. After training me to suck cock by sucking a dildo, she demanded I take it to the next level. I had been a secret faggot for several months, had been eating my own cum every time I masturbated. On her end, she had enough information and pictures that I had sent her to ruin me. I had no choice and I was trapped. I was also excited. I had never really been able to please women with my cock. I have only been able to make a woman come from eating pussy, and I have a small penis and cum too quickly to be of any use to women. On the way home from my office, I had 3 strong drinks, liquid courage. Then when I got home, I changed out of my business suit and put on panties, sweat shorts, flip flops and a t-shirt and drove to the adult bookstore. I was very nervous walking in and I browsed for just a bit. Still buzzed from the drinks.

I got the courage up to go up to the big lady behind the counter and get change. I went into the booth area and walked around to get a feel for it. It was dead. I thought maybe I lucked out on not having to suck cock, but I was more scared she'd be angry and disappointed. So I decided to stick around. I was about to go into a booth, in walked a guy wearing a suit. Before I realized what was going on, he motioned me into a booth. He immediately pushed me to kneel down. He put money in the arcade and unzipped his pants. Out popped a fairly small soft cock. I started sucking and licking his cock and it grew. It was not very big (maybe about 5.5") and I could easily deep throat it. I kept sucking and licking and then all of a sudden his cock grew a little bigger in my mouth and started to spurt cum. After the first spurt, he pulled out and sprayed my face. He had me lick him clean then he zipped up and left. He didn't even say a word to me, not even thanks. I scooped the cum off my face and into my mouth, she told me I couldn't waste a drop or else. I walked out and around the arcade and still no one was there. I went into a booth near the front and put in some money, a forced bi movie was playing, appropriate. I kept the door propped with my foot while I was stroking. I had to keep stopping because I got close to cumming every couple of strokes. There was no one else in the arcade but me, her jerk off fag boy cocksucker.

After about a half hour, I decided to head out to the store area again and walked around. I wandered around the front area looking at DVD's and dildos for about 15 minutes. As I was walking near the counter the big lady said, hey cumslut come here. I turned beet red, but headed over to the counter. I started to say something, but couldn't seem to talk. She said, look at that cum on your shirt and I looked down and sure enough I didn't clean my shirt off. She laughed and told me there were 4 guys in the theater. I paid the $10 entry and she warned me to get the cock out of my mouth if the outer door to the theater squeaked, because they have had cops in busting people. She saw I was nervous and said don't worry, the cops had only been around at night.

I went in the theater, stopped for a minute to watch the movie and let my eyes adjust. There was a guy in a chair stroking a nice 7" cock so I knelt in front of him and started sucking his cock and licking his smooth shaved balls. I had to admit I was really enjoying this. I tasted some precum on his cock and kept licking and sucking. I could only get about 6" in my mouth but kept trying for deeper. He pushed on my head and pushed me down deeper and deeper until I was throat him. I felt someone fingering my ass, but I couldn't look back to see who it is. Soon afterwords, I felt his cock swell enough to make me gag a little and then it started squirting down my throat. He held me deep on his cock while the cum gushed down my throat. It seemed like a gallon and I came up for air with saliva and cum dripping out of my well used mouth-hole.

As he left I turned to the guy fingering my ass and motioned him to sit down. He said he wanted to fuck my ass and I said I was not ready for that yet. I pulled down his pants and started sucking him. He apologized for being so small as I got right to sucking him. He must have only been 5" and actually would've been pretty good for my first ass fucking. It didn't take but a few sucks and he unloaded some cum in my mouth.

I was surprised to see it was empty at 3pm when I checked the time on my cell phone. I got dressed and went out front. The lady behind the counter had been joined by an older very biker looking woman and a bald and tattooed guy who must have been the manager. They laughed and asked me how my experience was and again I turned beet red, but my cock got very hard in my sweat shorts. I nervously said, it was great and I will be back. The biker lady said it was too bad this was a slow Friday, because normally it was very busy all Friday afternoon and told me I should go back to the booths and take care of myself. I decided that was a good idea and popped into a booth, put in some money and up came a transsexual video. I pulled down my shorts and came within 30 seconds into my hand and I poured it into my mouth. I cleaned up and left and the guy said, that was quick and I got the nerve up to say as I was walking out that I am a very quick cummer as they all laughed. I got to my car and drove home feeling dirty, nasty and satisfied. I confess I loved every minute of it.

*********

Saturday

*********

After I got off the phone with her and telling her about my previous day's adventures, I decided that late night was probably the best time for some bookstore fun. I left the house at midnight and first went to a bookstore near a couple of strip clubs so I thought there might be some guys going in to jerk off after getting horny at the strip club. I went in and meandered through the store to the booth area. There were guys everywhere and I could tell I had competition, because some were definitely there to suck guys. I was wandering around and trying doors of occupied booths and just then a guy and a hooker came out of a booth. I jumped in leaving the door unlocked and stripped down to my panties. As I sat down, I felt cum squish into my panties from the seat and I looked over and I saw a glory-hole. I didn't think there were any of these in the area. I got down on my knees and peeked through. There was a guy jerking off and I motioned with my fingers through the hole. He put his cock through and I started sucking. His cock was about 7" and he came in just a few minutes right in my mouth.

The next 2 guys that went in the other booth wanted to suck me and I was insistent. Finally, I got another guy who wanted to be sucked and he had what must be a 9" cock. It was huge and so big around that I could only get half of it in my mouth. He lasted about 10 minutes before cumming right down my throat. About 10 minutes later the booth was occupied again and I coaxed a guy to put his cock through. I was busy deep throating it when my booth door opened. I didn't want to stop sucking but I felt someone come in and heard the door lock. He whispered in my ear that he wanted to fuck my ass. I was so horny by then I repositioned myself so I could suck and put my ass up in the air. I stopped for a second to make sure he was putting on a condom. He was and he even had a little thing of lube. My ass was still open and primed with a little lube from using my dildo before I left the house. He pushed in easily while I was sucking. The guy in the other booth came in my hungry mouth and I then concentrated on pushing back against this hard cock in my ass. I don't know how long he fucked me, but he grunted finally and came in the condom. He pulled out, I peeled off the condom from his shrinking cock and poured his cum down my throat.

After he left, I sat there with cum dripping down my face, realizing I was just fucked in the ass. I lost my cherry and she didn't even have to force me to do it. I was just so horny for cock in my ass. There didn't seem to be any more action so I jerked off, ate my cum, dressed and left the store with cum still on my face. I felt like such a cumslut. She was right, it does feel like cock is my destiny.

*********

Sunday

*********

I dressed in pink panties, sweat shorts and a t-shirt and went down to the glory-hole bookstore again this morning. The guy behind the counter was the same from last night. He said, are you back for more. I again blushed a deep red and said, yes I am.

I got change for the booths, paid for the theater and went to the booths. There was one guy in the back and I asked if I could suck him. He said no, but if I undressed he would jack off on my face. I said great and put money in the video machine and undressed. He saw the pink panties and told me to leave them on. He jerked off his decent-sized cock that I was wishing I could suck. He came in under 5 minutes with a huge load all over my face and chest. I thanked him and scooped up the cum to eat. I dressed and cruised the booths. After 30 minutes, I realized nothing was happening and went across the hall to the theater.

I went in and there were 2 guys fucking. I knelt down and started sucking the guy being fucked. He came pretty quick in my mouth and I heard the other guy say he was cumming. I jumped up and saw him peel off his condom and cum on the guy's back. I offered to lick it off, they both said sure and I cleaned his cock. They both left and I was alone. I went out front and bought a dildo, lube and condoms and went back into the theater. I stripped to just the panties, put a condom and lube on the 7" dildo and pulled the panties aside. I pushed it in slowly and started fucking myself. I did this for 15 minutes or so and occasionally stroking myself before the door opened and in walked a guy. After his eyes adjusted he walked over to watch me and I looked up and realized he was someone I knew. He realized it at the same time and told me to suck him as a girl would or he would tell everyone in my neighborhood. I did as instructed and was still sitting on the dildo. He came after a while all over my face. He told me to get dressed in just my shirt and panties and walk out out to my car. I protested, but he insisted that I needed humiliated. I did and walked through the store past several browsing guys and couples with cum all over me. I got some looks and giggles. I got in my car and jerked off quickly before driving home. Thank goodness I could pull straight into my garage.

*********

later on Sunday

*********

I just got back from a jog around the neighborhood and I just ran into Javier the guy from the theater. He's renting a house a few blocks over and he's probably in his mid-20's with a great body. He must do construction or some other type of physical work. He was in his garage and noticed me walking by. He called me over to his garage and then hollered for his roommate Kirk. He told Kirk that here was the slut I told you about who I made suck my cock. Kirk laughed and said he looks pretty normal for a panty wearing guy. Kirk went back in the house and Javier told me Kirk would never let a guy blow him but that he does not care who is blowing him as long as he doesn't have to touch the guy. Then he proceeded to tell me that I better be home later and I said ok. Javier laughed and said you must really like it because your small cock is hard in your shorts.

I left and went straight home. I showered and put on my panties waiting for later.

***********

even later on Sunday

***********

Javier just came over and he was here for about an hour and a half. He showed up at the door and I was just wearing my panties as instructed. He brought over a couple of DVD porno's and I put one in my DVD player. He sat on the couch and ordered me to lick his ass which I did as ordered. I rimmed him and even tongue-fucked his ass before he pulled me up to suck his cock. I sucked his cock, licked the shaft and balls for 20 minutes before he came all over my face. After he came, he told me to lick his ass some more and it wasn't but 5 minutes and he was hard again. This time I sucked him for about 30 minutes or more before he came right in my mouth and had me suck him completely clean.

He then got up and dressed and told me to eject his DVD. He said, keep in mind that you will be sucking me whenever I want unless you want me to tell everyone in the neighborhood about you being a sissy faggot.

*********

Monday morning

*********

Javier knocked at my door and he wanted a quick blow job before going to work. He told me that I better not spill any of the cum on his clothes. It was about 15 minutes of me sucking and licking him before he came deep in my throat. He had me lick him clean before he pulled up his pants. He told me he had to leave for an out of town building project and would be gone for about 2 weeks. He said when he got back he would be ready for a good blowjob.

I can't believe how quickly I went from a straight guy with a small cock to panty wearing gay cumslut for my Mistress.