Bookstore Tales

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pilgrim
Pilgrim
91 Followers

Two fingers reached out and touched the damp tip, already oily feeling from pre-cum. My fingers traced the top of his cock to where the wall prevented any further exploration, then back underneath along the canal that would soon erupt. His cock twitched every time my fingers creased the tip.

I gripped this man's cock, and stroked it slowly at first, like he had done to me. Gradually increasing my speed, I felt his shaft expand and contract. His skin felt so hot. The shaft so hard and bony, yet the skin like velvet.

"Suck it," I thought I heard whispered from beyond the wall. I was ready even before I heard, or imagined hearing, those words. Gripping his cock and holding it as close to the wall as I could, I licked across the tip, taking in the drips of pre-cum that decorated his cock head. Almost without flavor other than a slight salty tinge, it felt like slippery oil on the tip of my tongue. From there, I ran my lips and tongue the full length of his cock, up one side, and back down the other. Sliding underneath, I repeated this motion on the underside of his cock, letting my mouth stop and hover with his cock head resting on my lower lip.

He thrust forward suddenly, though I didn't know that he could be pressed against the wall as he was. His cock leapt inside my mouth, and I swallowed it hungrily. I held the base of his dick against the wall feeling him slide through my fingers and in and out of my wet mouth. I was taken by how my mouth was so completely filled by his hard dick. Each stroke seemed to reach deeper before I let him pull back out to the very edge of my lips. It felt strange, yes, but also strangely natural, to let him fuck my mouth as he was doing.

In hindsight, I probably sensed his eruption before I knew it was happening. I remember now how his cock instantly felt even hotter in my mouth. My mind had, nano-seconds before, registered that this big cock was growing even bigger. When it happened, I swear I almost didn't feel the first shot because his cock was so deep in my mouth. It must've emptied right into my throat.

The second and succeeding shots come back to me in more detail. My mouth poised with his cock head just inside my lips, his next blast sprayed the inside of my mouth with his salty and sticky juices. I didn't have time to consider the taste before he shot again. My throat opened and I swallowed back as much as I could. He pulled from me suddenly, just as another full load burst from his cock, this time shooting across my lips and on to my beard. He followed with several smaller twitches that had cum oozing and dripping over his cock and into my hands. As I stroked his now sticky and withering shaft, I licked up around the edges of his cock head, cleaning up the last remaining blobs of cum before this cock disappeared back through the hole.

His fingers once again appeared at the hole, beckoning me to return my cock to him. But, almost unbeknownst to me, as he'd been cumming, I'd emptied my own load, without being touched, all over my jeans and the floor. My cock now hung drooping, wet, and satisfied. I fingered the streams of cum on my legs, curious whether it was mine or his. "I'm ok," I mumbled through our three-inch opening. "I already came."

With that he zipped up and left. As I sat there, bare assed on the metal chair, just as the money for the video finally ran out, I ran my tongue around the insides of my mouth. Little pockets of strange juices seeped out of from the corners of my gums. I could feel sticky spots on my beard where his cum was starting to dry. I pulled my jeans up, feeling the stickiness of my own cum on my legs, and left my booth.

I did it, didn't I? I finally did it. I'm still not sure how I feel about it...or how I should feel about it. But, yeah. I've done it now. Is this the end of this path, or yet another stepping stone to something else? I guess I won't know. At least 'til the next time.

Pilgrim
Pilgrim
91 Followers
12