Bookworm Ch. 04

Story Info
A boy continues to party with a BBW.
1.5k words
4.19
29.7k
20

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up the following morning a bit groggy, to say the least. The night prior had been spent drinking heavily with my friend Brenda and all of her friends. I was in unfamiliar territory at the moment. I considered what had transpired the last night. First, I had learned that Brenda and her fiance had broken up. She was distraught, so I agreed to take her to a party her friends were throwing. We had definitely been drinking quite a bit. Don't tell me something weird had happened... My heart sank. I instantly recalled my face being smothered by Brenda's boobs. I could still remember how soft and homely they were. For some reason, it actually felt right. Everyone else took it as a joke, but I was having some strange feelings about it.

I suddenly heard talking from the kitchen. The girls must have already been up. I had hoped they still thought I was asleep, so I continued to play dead. They were speaking softly, so as not to wake me, so I played dead.

"Yeah, I know," came a voice that sounded like Brenda. "He's awesome. I just met the dude and we've become like, best friends. And he's super cute."

"Then why not go for it?" came the voice of one of her friends, Trish, I believe.

"Couple reasons, and one of them makes me sound like a bitch. The first is that I'm just not ready. I literally broke up with my ex! I can't just hop on to another guy yet. I need some time."

"OK, and what's the real reason?"

Brenda sounded shaky. "Well, Victor was a dick in more than one way." I heard heavy snickering from the girls. "It's true! He was an asshole, and he has all of these bad qualities. But he's got one thing that a girl of my size unfortunately requires."

"A big dick?" one of her friends said.

"Mmhmm. The thing is huge, I mean, HUGE! It's seriously about ten inches long, and thick! I need that. I need at least like, nine inches, and it has to be thick. I'm a bigger girl, I'm not going to lie about that. If it's too small, I won't be able to feel it, plain and simple. And while Mitch is practically perfect, he's gotta be packing five inches maximum. There's no way that thing can compete. It's unfortunate, and it sounds shallow, but it's true."

Even though I wasn't searching for a relationship, my heart sank. No guy wanted to hear what she had just said.

"Well... would it be okay if I went for it?" Trish said. My heart leapt. She was really cute. I had no idea she had any interest in me.

"Go for it girl!" Brenda said. "No, dude, he's awesome. You two would be perfect together. Make babies, beautiful babies."

They all laughed.

"Is he still passed out? We should wake him up."

I quickly shut my eyes. The girls entered the room somewhat loudly. I felt a large foot push against my back. Had to be Brenda.

"Get up Sweetie!" she said. They all laughed.

I turned over convincingly. "What time is it?" I asked groggily.

"Time to get your ass up! Trish made breakfast, real wifey material. You aren't gonna puke are you?"

My eyes lit up. "That's awesome! Naw I'm okay. Just really freakin' hungry."

"Well come on into the kitchen!" Trish said. They pulled me up and I walked into the kitchen with them. Now that I knew Trish was interested, I started picking apart her looks. She was blonde and really thin. She didn't really have any boobs or butt, but she had a very model-esque appearance. She had a very pretty face, with nice eyes and slightly pouty lips. I could show her off to my friends and they would all say she's hot. The fact that she was interested in a guy like me was really exciting to me, and was actually getting me aroused sexually. Or was that morning wood? Either way, my morning was getting more and more interesting. They gave me some eggs, and I wolfed them down. I wasn't lying when I said I was hungry.

Trish was sitting close to my right. Brenda was sitting across from me. She was still wearing her blouse from last night, and her huge breasts were still hanging out there. I swear they were resting on the table itself, at least a foot away from her rib cage, wherever that was. I got a flashback of last night, my face rubbing back and forth along her chest.

"So Mitch," Trish said. I shook out of my trance. "I was wondering if you were busy Sunday night? I thought we could get some dinner or something..."

"Sunday works. Dinner is great. Food is cool." I was sounding like an idiot. They all laughed (at me, I can only assume). We all kept talking and having a good time. Trish kept edging closer and closer to me the whole time. I was super psyched that she would be into me.

Eventually, we said our goodbyes and left. I had to take Debra home first. We drove to her apartment, and I walked her to her door.

"Thanks for everything, Mitch. You're an amazing guy," she said.

"Any time! I had so much fun."

She bit her lip. "Could you hang out with me for a little bit. I'm not used to being alone on the weekends. It would mean so much to me."

"Of course," I said. "It's not like I'm super busy or anything."

"Thank you!" she squealed. She gave a short hop as she turned to open the door. I thought her boobs would hit her in the face. She got the door open and we walked inside. I headed straight for the couch and she went to the kitchen. "Water?" she asked.

"Yes please," I responded. She came back with two glasses of water. She placed them on the table and sat down next to me. "Thank you," I said.

She looked back at me, tears in her eyes. "I can't believe it's over between me and Victor!" She was crying now. Tears were rolling down her cheek. "I'm not ready to be alone. I just can't..." She lunged forward and grabbed my whole body. I was powerless against her. Her strength was incredible. My face collided with her right breast, still trapped in her blouse. It was amazing that my face felt like it was sinking into her breast. How was that possible? Would it eat me alive? I was able to turn my face to the side so as not to suffocate. I only hoped she intended on letting me go. She continued to sob. "It's just, I just can't believe it. We put so much time into each other. I loved him so much, and I just don't understand how someone could do something so evil to another person."

I pulled my head out for a second. "Well he is the one losing out, clearly." She violently shoved my head back in. My faced burrowed into her soft chest again, and this time her hands were holding my hair. Her tears just kept coming. I tried wrapping my arms around her torso as a hug, but I couldn't reach all the way around her. She rocked me back and forth for a while. We stayed there, on the couch, in silence for the better part of ten minutes. She gently sobbed while I prayed she wouldn't shove me any further into her bosom. Eventually, she pulled me on to her tree trunk thigh. I legitimately felt like a baby sitting on her lap, especially with her huge milky boob comforting my face the way it was. My head was now resting on her upper chest. I felt like it could easily support my head's weight and then some.

"You're such a good little boy," she said. She sounded a bit faint. I felt powerless. She pulled my head up by my hair, still looking down at me. "I really appreciate you." Her lips were centimeters from mine. My heart was pounding. I didn't know what was happening. I was staring into her eyes.

"Thank you." She gave me a small peck on the forehead, and with that, she let me go. I fell a bit and slumped off of her. I stumbled towards her door. "Good luck on your date, little boy. Try not to think about me too much..."

"You got it," I said. As I stumbled out to my car, I tried to process what had just happened. Did she think I liked her? Did I like her? I was very much confused. For some reason, I felt really safe with her. But we were so different size wise, there was no way we would work. I decided to shake it off; I had a hot date tomorrow.