Bookworm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan dropped to her knees, muttering, "I love this skirt..."

She quickly ducked under the long folds and, in the darkness, smelled her quarry. It was musky and oh-so tantalizing.

"These have to go," she declared.

Alexus, already shocked that Megan was under her dress, let out a tiny "Eep!" when she felt her panties get tugged down to her ankles. When Megan grasped one foot, she lifted it then the other as she freed the scrap of cotton.

Warm breath flowed against Alexus' wetness. She quivered and grasped one of the shelf supports. Her grip tightened and she almost passed out when she felt Megan's tongue part her hidden treasure.

"Oh G-god!" Alexus breathed. She had never felt anything like the exquisite softness of Megan's tongue against her pussy.

Having dreamed of this girl for so long, and getting chance to enjoy a fantasy of public sex, Megan decided to enjoy this while she could.

Slowly, her tongue traced the outer, then the inner lips of the woman over her. She tasted Alexus' secretions and they were like an aphrodisiac to her - she had to have more.

After learning every nook, cranny, and fold of the labia with her tongue, Megan lightly nibbled on the puffy, aroused flesh. Taking one of the lips in her teeth, she pulled a bit until she heard a quiet, muffled squeak. Then she repeated the action on the other protruding lip.

All the while, the girl's fluids were seeping onto her lips and chin. Megan licked at the extra nectar before going back to the source.

Alexus quivered with each touch of Megan's tongue and lips. When she felt her labia being tugged, the sensation quivered along her nervous system. But when that wonderful tongue entered her, she felt again like she would collapse. Screwing her eyes shut, she saw multi-colored stars flaring behind her eyelids. Her knuckles were white where she was grasping the shelf supports.

Megan, in darkness herself, found the target of her desire unerringly every time she pulled away. Once she pushed her tongue inside, she sealed her lips around the other girl's nether lips.

'An X-rated French kiss,' she thought as she tongue-fucked Alexus. Each thrust was rewarded with another sample of the brunette's sweetly musky cum.

Soon, her exploring tongue found that special spot. As she touched Alexus' g-spot, the girl moaned and her knees sagged on either side of Megan. The blonde used on hand to brace a smooth thigh while the other supported the softest ass she had ever touched.

And her tongue continued to thrust and contact the hidden nerve bundle.

Alexus knew orgasms from her personal explorations but none of them were like this. Everything exploded into whiteness behind her closed lids and she lost track of everything but the ultimate sensations coming from her vagina. Her pussy. Her...

Her mind blanked out and she would've fallen but for Megan's firm hands.

Megan planted another, lighter kiss in the brown thatch of hair above the wet heat as she let Alexus calm briefly. At least that was her plan. Then her tongue snuck out to play.

After tasting the girl in her own pubic hair, Megan wanted more. Again. Her tongue slipped through the kinky curls to the momentary center of Alexus' entire existence. It slipped inside easily, resuming the 'French kiss'.

After tongue-kissing Alexus long and thoroughly under her dress, Megan decided to finish this particular interlude. Moving up a fraction of an inch, she found the girl's not-so shy clitoris standing out proudly from it's protective hood.

Gently but insistently, she assailed that marvelous nub of pleasure.

This time, Alexus did pass out. The pleasure was so intense that everything whited out for her. When she finally came back to herself, she was amazed to find she was still standing.

Megan, sitting on her heels but outside the folds of the long skirt, smiled up at her. "I knew you weren't a screamer. But, oh my, you do cum, don't you?"

Alexus pulled the blonde up and kissed her, tasting herself for the first time. Her tongue insistently searched her new lover's mouth as she tasted herself over and over.

Pulling back, she smiled shyly.

"What?" Megan asked, hoping she already knew the answer. She did.

"I want to...do that to you, too."

"Is there somewhere more private?"

Alexus glanced around then nodded, "Yes. Down here. Come on." She grabbed her lover's hand and led the way through the shelves.

Megan, happily amazed by the sudden assertiveness of her girlfriend, followed. She was also very excited. She had already been the first to sample Alexus' favors but she was also going to be Alexus' first lover. And, needless to say, her first woman lover.

They came to a locked door with a small keypad. Alexus glanced over her shoulder and smiled, "This is the room they store rare books. No one comes down here. It's sealed with humidity control..."

Alexus looked back at the key pad. "I shouldn't do this but..." she muttered with a wicked giggle.

Keying in the combination, she pulled the blonde into the room beyond. After closing the door, she flipped on the light.

The room was full of glass-fronted bookcases, each full of books. Most were obviously ancient manuscripts but there were a few old paperbacks mixed in among the leather-bound tomes and the age-old scrolls. In the center, under a bank of shaded lamps, was a long oak table with chairs scattered around it.

Alexus kissed Megan again. As the brunette's tongue sought hers out, Megan knew she could easily get very used to this new, aggressive side of her friend.

Alexus' hands fumbled with the buttons on Megan's jeans. Finally, she managed to open the pants and dropped to her knees and peeled the denim down the long, shapely legs.

Admiring the sky-blue, lacy thong covering the blonde's sex, Alexus grasped her hips and spun Megan around. The blue material disappeared in between her round cheeks.

Caressing the warm flesh, Alexus planted several soft kisses on both cheeks. As she rubbed her cheek on one cushiony buttock, she pulled the thong down to the floor.

Emboldened by her new love's daring, she decided now it was her turn to fulfill a forbidden fantasy. Alexus pressed her face into the warm fissure, nuzzling Megan's ass. Her tongue slid out and licked up and down the blonde's crease, pausing to swab at the hidden rosebud.

Megan, who had never had a lover touch her in such a way, moaned loudly. This was incredible! The mousy little librarian was not only into women but into their asses as well!

Not that Megan was complaining.

Reaching around the girl's hips, Alexus used her fingers to fondle Megan the way she masturbated at home. With her tongue darting around and pushing at the tight sphincter, she felt the extreme arousal of her new partner.

Fingers slid easily into the hot pussy, stroking the inner walls as Alexus' thumb stroked around the still-hooded clitoris. That little nubbin slowly eased itself out as Megan became even more aroused.

Megan, turned on by bringing Alexus to two orgasms in a public part of the library, was already close to climaxing. When she felt the tongue at her ass, she was close to the edge. At the gentle touch of fingers in her pussy, she was on the edge. When the thumb brushed her clit, she went over the edge, falling across the table as her strength left her.

Alexus was rewarded with a tightening around the tip of her tongue and a gush of wetness on her hand. She quickly brought that around and tasted Megan. It was wonderful, the girl tasted as good as she smelled. And Alexus loved Megan's aroma.

After thoroughly cleaning her fingers, she bent lower and took her first taste of another woman directly from her core. Megan could only shudder as Alexus licked at her nearly over-aroused sex.

Smiling, thinking it was only fair, Alexus continued to explore this unknown, but very lovely territory with her lips and tongue. Suckling on the painfully hard clit brought another gush from Megan's pussy which Alexus happily lapped up.

Minutes later, when Megan came back to reality, she was amazed to find herself sitting on Alexus' lap. The brunette, her glasses smeared with Megan's secretions, smiled happily at her.

"My God! You've never done that before? You're sure?" Alexus nodded, her smile broadening. "You are a natural. And a wonder!"

Alexus, her fears of inadequacy with Megan stilled forever, kissed her lover. "I want to do this in a bed," she whispered as she stroked the blond tuft between Megan's legs. "All night long.

"And tomorrow night. And the night after. And..."

Megan silenced her with a deep, loving kiss.

* * *

Five years later, Megan was working for a major corporation in their accounting department. She was already an assistant manager and rapidly working her way up the ladder.

Alexus worked for the city's main library. She had managed to become the custodian of their rare books division as well as Chief Assistant Librarian. And soon to be the youngest Chief Librarian in the city's history.

On the fifth anniversary of their first time, just like every year before, Megan left work early and met her soulmate in the Stacks to renew their commitment in a dangerously exciting way. (This year, Alexus wore some daring black lace undies for her woman.) This was always followed by a long, leisurely night of loving and cuddling at their home.

Both always managed to take off the day after. They needed the time to recover.

And to frolic some more.

The End (for us).