Bookworm's Dream

Story Info
An innocent librarian experiences her first gangbang.
1.7k words
4.16
94.8k
79
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maria24
Maria24
662 Followers

The public library attracted two kinds of people: a) the fanatical readers that could not afford all the books they wished to read and b) the town's winos, bums, and drug addicts, who hang around in the park surrounding the library, using the building for bathroom breaks and a few moments of serenity.

For Jessica, however, working at the library had always been her dream: an easy, relatively well-paying job that allowed her to read all the time, considering her work consisted predominantly of ensuring no one was disturbing the peace and to track down non-returned books—and with the newly installed automated check-in and -out system, her job had become even easier.

Dealing with bums and drunkards was the only true hazard of the job; unable physically to restrain them, she asked them, from behind the counter, to be quiet and tried to wake them up when they snored. Bill, the security man, was often helpful in throwing out the disruptive ones, although, they always managed to sneak back in.

Students and other readers hurried in, checked the books they wanted, and rushed out, unwilling to stay too long in the often alcohol-reeking environment; only bums occupied the big reading tables, most of them pretending to read, sometimes sleeping on an open book and sometimes simply sitting there, silently staring at the great emptiness of nowhere.

She walked out of the counter—dressed, as always, in black high-heel pumps, a short, tight skirt, and a white shirt with the three top buttons open, her long, dark blonde hair caught in a tight bun—in order to put back some books left on the tables, opened and unread.

"Hey, honey," a rugged man with long white hair and a dense beard greeted her from the armchair in the corner, lowering his newspaper.

"Good evening, sir," she nodded with a faint, absentminded smile. As she walked around the bookshelves, carrying a stack of seven heavy books around trying to find their proper place, she scanned the room—five guys were in the library, one visibly drinking wine, or cheap whisky, from a flask, while the others pretended to read newspapers, or large books (which offered them an excuse to stay long, if Bill suddenly decided to walk in).

They all followed her with their eyes, as she had to stretch or bent over in order to put the books back to their place—it was one of those days she regretted not wearing underwear, as every time she had to bend over the ogling men got a good view of her nakedness.

With the last book under her arm, she went to the far-end corner to finish the job; she bent over deep, the book belonging to the lowest shelf, and tried to squeeze it between the other hardback tomes of the encyclopedia—she did wonder who thought it smart to pick an encyclopedia to pretend to read, but, tried not to be judgmental.

She gasped, when two rough hands grabbed her by the waist and someone pushed his crotch—and engorged member—hard against her behind. Instinctively, she held on to the sturdy bookcase nailed on the wall, protesting vividly as a pair of rough hands lifted her skirt.

"No undies, huh?" The man said with a cold chuckle, roughly fondling her round, firm ass. "You've always wanted it, haven't ya? Walking around in them tight clothes, looking all sexy and hungry..."

She gasped, when he rubbed her pussy raw, unceremoniously thrusting two fingers inside her. She held on to the sturdy bookcase, as the man slammed his fingers in and out of her cunt, hard and dry; "take it easy, please," she pleaded—to no avail.

The rest of the guys approached slowly, watching hungrily—at first, Jessica looked at them hoping for an aiding hand, but, as soon as she encountered the glint in their eyes, she lost all hope. And yet, despite the burning pain in her loins, as the man drilled her with four fingers, she caught herself thoroughly enjoying the compromising situation.

The guys came closer and rough, dirty hands were all over her body, ripping her shirt open and groping her large, soft breasts, twisting and pinching her pink nipples, while others caressed her back, flat stomach and thighs...all the while, the initiator drove his fist deeper and harder in her pussy.

"She's wet, man," he announced with a chuckle. "I knew she wanted it, man. Told ya!"

"Let's give it to her, then," another responded and suddenly they all whipped their erect cocks out.

"Come on, honey," someone else said in a rusty voice, "time to get busy."

They pulled her away from the bookcase and the fingering stopped; she was forced down to her knees, suddenly surrounded by five throbbing dicks. One cock was thrust in her mouth hard, its head punching the back of her throat.

Anonymous hands groped and fondled every inch of her body, someone rubbed her now-wet pussy, someone else teased her tight, thitherto untouched asshole. In the meantime, her throat was brutally drilled by a thick, pulsating cock, by a strange man with the shaved head, long, uncombed beard, and faintly crazy blue eyes.

"Ata boy," the initiator encouragingly patted the throatfucker on the shoulder, "show the teasing slut there's nothing better than bum-sex!"

"For a prude," the throatfucker said earnestly, "she can really take dick!"

"We'll see about that," another guy chimed in, rubbing his cock all over her hair.

Her eyes popped open, when he slapped his massively long member on her forehead, letting her feel its weight; tears welled up in her eyes, as the throatfucker continued slamming his cock hard, his hairy, sweaty balls slapping her chin.

"Come on, man," someone shoved the throatfucker away, "you're not alone in here."

The throatfucker pulled out and Jessica, after being pushed around for a short while, began working on all five of them—having formed a tight circle around her—taking them all in her mouth and stroking in rotation...it was an overwhelming, and unprecedented, occasion for her, being the center of attention in this fashion, and yet...a burning desire never before experienced raged deep in her soul.

"Screw this, man," someone exasperated and pulled Jessica up, forcing her to remain bent over, sucking someone else. "Better brace yourself," he warned her just a second before he thrust his cock in her, pushing hard and deep, stretching her wet, tight cunt beyond what she had hitherto believed physically possible.

Jessica choked on the cock plowing her mouth mercilessly...every time the man shoved his dong down her throat, her muscles clenched around the shaft ramming her pussy... it was an overwhelming sensation of helplessness and of being used, one which she never had thought she'd find arousing...and yet, the increasing heat of her body and the growing wetness down south told a different story; a story the guys quickly picked up on, thus finding the incentive needed to go even harder.

The two men spitroasted her, pounding her from both ends with intensity and no consideration for her own satisfaction, which caused her wetness further to increase...the other three men continued fondling and insulting her, their touches growing crueler with every passing minute.

Suddenly, the man behind her pulled out and sat on the floor; he grabbed her waist and determinedly pulled her down on his cock. She grunted, when his long member deeply penetrated her, reaching depths hitherto unexplored...she grinded against his crotch, settling down on his massive length...her moans were cut short, when two guys shoved their cocks in her face, competing for the warmth of her mouth; and Jessica, getting lost in the euphoric sensation of being overpowered, welcomed them both, licking and sucking the heads, and even allowing them both to enter her mouth simultaneously, stretching her lips wide.

Two sturdy fingers were inserted in her tight, virgin asshole...a loud cry of pain escaped her mouth, as painful jolts crossed her spine, and the unknown man used his dry fingers to stretch her ass, cruelly shoving them deeper in.

Her pussy was pounded her hard, the thick head punching her cervix mercilessly...the pain quickly subsided, however, when her ass bloomed just enough to accommodate the two fingers moving up and down in her, as if calling someone over.

Abruptly, she was pushed forth—cock still in her pussy—while she sucked on the two men...she sensed movement behind her, as one of the idle guys crouched and teased her ass with his cock, slapping it on her asscheek and rubbing the thick head on her asshole...

She moaned on the cock stuffing her mouth, wishing to plea with the stranger...it was too late, as the man spat twice on her tight asshole, spread his saliva around her clenching hole, and shoved his dick in.

Suddenly finding herself fucked airtight, her scream cut short by a cock; the two men behind her banged away, , while the rest had surrounded her head, making her take them in her mouth and in her hands...stuffed and occupied, she got all too wet and hot, thoroughly enjoying being manhandled.

She couldn't tell how long it lasted; the guys rotated for a good long time, always keeping all her holes plugged with juicy, meaty cocks...gradually, one after another, unloaded on her face.

In the end, when the fifth guy came on her face—glazing her with a thick load of hot, salty spunk, some of which got into her already burning eye—they all fixed their pants and walked away, talking about the best place to get some cheap wine and cigars to celebrate.

Jessica remained kneeling on the floor, panting and with cum dripping down her face, her skirt still around her waist and her torn shirt still around her shoulders...she almost called them back for round two, but, didn't have the voice to do so; she was left high and dry, too hot and satisfied, yet without an orgasm...she rubbed her clit fervently, while still on her knees and drenched in cum, drawing inspiration from the abuse they had so abundantly given her and the brand new world they had opened up for her...

It took her few minutes to reach a mind-blowing climax and as she howled at the books surrounding her, she knew come next morning, she'd come to work dressed even more provocatively, in hopes of instigating a second round of heated abuse under the watchful eyes of authors long dead.

Maria24
Maria24
662 Followers