Boomerang Thing Ch. 01

Story Info
She's reunited with an older ex-boyfriend.
4.1k words
4.15
31.8k
8
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 09/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're what?" I said, looking at him furiously.

"I'm married," he said.

I looked at him, shocked. "Get out, get out of my house right now,"

"I'm sorry sweetheart, but please can't we talk about this? Please?"

"Just get your clothes on and get the hell out," I said and went out into the living room. I was fuming. Paul and I had been dating for two months and I had no idea that he was married. I was madly in love with this man and until today, I had no idea he could go home and screw someone else.

Paul came out my bedroom. "Please baby, I-"

I went over to the front door and opened it, "Get out."

He left quietly. I slammed the door and locked it. I went over to the couch and bent over, sobbing into my hands. I was 18 years old and it had been probably one of the worst weeks of my life. Over the last week I had lost my job and my boyfriend. I had no money and now no one to cry to because I was out of money. Could I go to my family? No. My parents and I were estranged, never mind why. I had no close friends or siblings I could go to either. I was alone and worrying how I was going to pay for my apartment's rent and how I was going to get along without Paul.

Paul was 55. I mean, yes, I had just graduated high school and he was a Vietnam Vet, so obviously a huge difference. But I was in love with him just the same and I know he loved me. But I refused to even entertain the idea of dating a married man. I may be many things, but a home wrecker is not one of them. I had no intentions of breaking up a marriage.

Over the next several days Paul called me and pleaded with me to see him again, but I refused, and I ignored the phone when it rung. I turned to the bottle and drank myself into oblivion for the next year and a half.

2007

It is now two years since I had broken up with Paul. I was now over Paul and things were starting to look up. I had a great job, I had been sober for the last five months, I had lost a little weight and was now svelte and sexy and I moved into a beautiful apartment complex. I didn't have a boyfriend, but I was enjoying being single. I had even made a couple of close friends from work.

They had just built a new bookstore and I wanted to go check it out. It was one of my days off from work, and so I decided to go on over there. I was always a sucker for romance novels, so I was looking in the romance section. I felt especially good that day. I had on tight blue jeans and a white top that showed off my figure, and the day before I found out I was getting a raise at work.

"Hi Ellie," said a gentle voice to my right.

I looked over and it was Paul.

"Hello," was all I said. I hid the surprise and the happiness that I felt with seeing him again.

"Ellie, it's so good to see you again," I thanked him and he continued. "I know we haven't seen each other in a couple years, but would you like to have a cup of coffee with me?"

I looked at his fingers and noticed they were bare.

"No Ellie, I'm not married anymore. The divorce was final about a year ago. But enough about me, I'm sure that you have a boyfriend now."

I shook my head, "No, I don't, and yes," I continued with a smile "I'd love to have a cup of coffee with you."

He smiled and we walked over to the café area of the bookstore and sat at a table. He gave me a lengthy, but heartfelt apology about lying to me two years ago. It felt so good to be talking with Paul again. It felt so great to see him. To see his smile and hear his laughter.

We talked about what had been going on in our lives the last couple years. I told him how I had been a mess, but how things had been picking up for me, how I finally felt that my life was starting to come together.

"Well, you look great," he said to me.

I giggled, "Thank you."

"Really, you do. You were always a very pretty girl, and you always had a great body, even when you were a little plump, but now, being so slim and svelte, I mean, wow, you just look amazing."

I blushed.

"And it seems to me your whole attitude has changed, you seem happier."

"I am Paul, I'm a lot happier."

"That's good, sweetie."

It was just like being with him two years ago. It seems like we had picked up right where we left off. We decided to leave the café and go for a walk in the park. We took his car and chatted along the way. I looked at him as he drove. He was still so handsome. Of course, it was only a couple of years since I last saw him, so it was inevitable that he was still cute.

He looked over at me, "What is it, Ellie?"

"You're still so cute as a button," I giggled.

He chuckled, "Well thanks, kitten."

He pulled into the park's parking lot and we got out of the car and started to walk along the bike path. I still felt those same butterflies for him. Two years ago he had told me he loved me, and I knew he still did by the way he looked at me. I reached my hand out to hold his, but I backed it away at the last second in shyness. I think he saw me because he reached down and held my hand in his. I smiled. He started to laugh lightly.

"What's funny?" I asked him.

"Remember what we used to do kitten?" he asked me. I shook my head. He slid his hand into the back pocket of my jeans. I blushed and he chuckled, "Now you remember, don't you?"

"Yes, now I do," I paused. "Pauly, an honest question: where do we go from here? I mean, do we just pick up where we left off or do we start fresh?"

"I'd love to just pick up where we left off, but that's up to you."

I nodded, "Yeah, I want that too." I slid my hand around his waist as we walked along. Sometimes I was shy and sometimes I was a little bold, and it was the times that I was bold that always made me the happiest. I giggled, "Want to go to my apartment to screw around?"

"Mmm mmm, yes I do sweetheart. Let's go."

We headed back to the car and I gave him directions on how to get to my apartment. It seemed to take forever to get there, but of course we did. I unlocked the door and, holding his hand, I led him into my bedroom.

Once we were in my room I put my hands on his chest and started to kiss him passionately. Our tongues played with each other, and I could feel his hands smooth themselves up and down my back. Then they came up to his chest to hold mine. My smooth, youthful hands in his slightly wrinkled, aging ones. We talked in between kisses.

"God Ellie, baby, I've missed you so much."

"I've missed you too."

"Today in the store, you looked even more beautiful than the very first time I saw you. Are you wet for me?"

"Yes," I said breathily. I reached my hand down to feel his cock. It was fully hard and I began to rub it through his pants.

"Remember what we used to do sweetheart?" he asked me.

"I remember a lot of things," I giggled.

"You used to call me 'daddy' remember? Are you still into that?"

I moaned in the affirmative and kneeled down before him and undid his belt. I undid his pants and pulled them along with his boxers in one quick movement. I was a horny little tramp, and I meant business.

I took off my shirt, so he could see my tits trapped in my bra. I stroked his dick a little bit. It was greasy with precum. He groaned as I looked him straight in the eye as I opened up my lips for his cock. I could take almost the whole thing in at once, and with it being decent size, it was no small task. I started to suck him furiously. I went at his dick like a madwoman. He softly held my head in his hands, and stroked my hair, urging me on.

"Oh yes, come on princess, suck it for daddy," he moaned. "God, I forgot what a sweet little cocksucker you are." I never broke our eye contact and I fluttered my eyelashes when he said that. "Mmm, you do know what daddy's talking about. Oh kitten," he moaned, "my little sex kitten." He eased me off his cock, "I want to save my cum for better things honey."

We were both so horny and undressed each other quickly. He told me to lay back on the bed, with my legs spread wide. I scooted so that my bottom was near the edge of the bed and spread my legs like he had told me to.

He kneeled in front of me and he stared at my pussy with a slight smile. My pussy just had a little tuft of blonde hair on it, so it was almost hairless. He rubbed my pussy lips with his thumbs, then spread them wide and started to lap up my juices.

"Oh, oh daddy, that feels nice."

He kissed my slit sweetly, "You like it princess?"

"Oh yes daddy, I love it."

He continued to eat me and suck gently on my clit. He stopped for a minute to finger fuck me, then he continued with his mouth. I grasped at his hair and started humping my cunt into his face.

"Cum, cum for daddy sweetheart, I know you can do it."

I humped at him more and came twice - once in my pussy and once at my clit. I breathed heavily in exhaustion. We both scooted to the head of the bed where we could cuddle. My hair was damp with sweat and his chin was shiny with my pussy juice. I kissed him and hoped he could taste himself in my mouth, as I could taste myself in his. Our mouths separated, but his lips still hovered over mine.

"Did I do good?" I asked sweetly.

He kissed me softly and said, "You did wonderful princess. Mmmm, you're such a beautiful little girl, I just love you."

"I love you too, daddy-o," I said and giggled.

He laughed softly and gently laid his hand on the side of my neck, kissing me again. We both started to squirm with horniness. He seemed surprised at my sex drive, as he asked me, "You want to do it again sweetheart?"

I nodded and stroked his face in my hand, "I want to ride you."

He groaned, "Oh, daddy's little cowgirl, hmm? Yes, baby."

We rearranged ourselves on the bed so that he was laying flat on his back. I spread my legs over his cock, that was standing straight up. I opened up my cunt lips and eased myself as I felt his thick piece of meat slide in. I sighed in pleasure and began to ride him.

"Mmm, daddy, you're dick feels so good."

"That's it, ride it sweetheart."

His dirty talk urged me on and I fucked him harder.

"Oh daddy," I moaned. By tits were bouncing as I rode him and his eyes wandered from my pussy up to my tits. I knew what would drive him crazy. I sat down on his cock, then took one my tits into my mouth and started sucking it.

"Fuck, oh shit baby, god, you know how daddy loves that."

I sucked on my nipples a little more and then started riding him again. I rode him faster and faster, until he let out a giant groan and I felt his sperm shoot into me. I came a minute later. I lifted myself up off of his cock and once again, laid by his side. I cuddled up to him and crossed my arm over his chest. He lightly started stroking my hair and we fell asleep.

I woke up about six o'clock the next morning and my bed was empty. I heard a noise in the living room and went out there. Paul was sitting on the couch, fully clothed, watching tv. I snuggled up next to him.

"Did you sleep good?"

He nodded, "I slept great, and you?"

"Good too."

"I'm glad you're up," he said. "I have to leave this morning so I can go home and get ready for work, and I didn't want you to think I just dumped you off."

I nodded.

"Sweetheart, what are you doing today?"

"Nothing really," I said. "Why?"

He wrapped his arm around me and started stroking my side, "I was just wondering because would you like to get together after I get off work today? Since it's Friday, I get off a little early, usually around 2 o'clock."

I kissed him on the cheek and smiled, "Yes, I'd love to. How about you come back around here about 2:30 or 3 o'clock and then we can figure out what to do then?"

"That sounds good," he said. I looked up at him as I snuggled against him. He is so cute, I thought to myself. He was kind of geeky looking, but I guess that's what made him so endearing. He looked over at me, "What is it, sweetheart?"

I held the side of his face and French kissed him. He hungrily kissed me back. During the night I had put on one of my oversized t-shirts since I was a little chilly. I scooted back from him for a minute and peeled the shirt up over my head and we continued kissing. We must've looked a little funny; Paul completely clothed and me without a stitch of clothing on.

Paul moaned, "You were so good last night, angel."

"So were you," I said to him in between kisses.

He backed away, "Wait, wait baby. I don't want to get all sexed up right now, since I have to leave soon. In fact, I should go now before I get anymore worked up."

I put my shirt on and giggled, "Well, alright, if that's the way it's going to be." I hooked my arms around one of his as he walked to the door.

He opened the door and said, "So, I'll see you this afternoon kitten."

I nodded, "Ok baby." I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him passionately before he went out into the hallway. Kissing him always made my pussy so wet.

"Bye sweetheart," he said.

"Bye," I said and quietly closed the door.

Since he was taking his car, I would have to get one of my friends to take me down to the bookstore so that I could get my own car. But it was much too early, not even 6:30 in the morning.

I went in my bedroom and laid down on the bed. I could still smell Paul's scent. I started to rub my pussy up and down. First rubbing my clit in little circles and then putting my finger inside and fucking myself. After cumming twice, I took a shower and then fell back asleep.

I woke up again around 9 o'clock and called my friend Beth to come and pick me up so I could go to the bookstore and get my car. She said yes and we agreed to go out to eat brunch afterwards. She was the same age as me, 20, and we were talking about high school.

"Yeah," she said, as she cut up her French toast. "I remember you used to like our algebra teacher, what was his name?"

"Mr. Watson."

She laughed, "Yeah, but you were only 16 and he was like 40 or 50!"

"So?" I smiled. "A girl can dream can't she?"

"You naughty school girl, you," she teased me.

An idea came into my head, a pretty good idea I thought, and so I was relieved a half-hour later when she said she had to go to visit her parents. We said good-bye to one another in the parking lot and got into our separate cars.

I started to drive towards Sears. I remembered a couple years ago, when Paul and I first began going out, he mentioned something how he would love to have a naughty schoolgirl on his hands. But before he and I could play out that fantasy, we broke up, and I didn't remember anything about it until Beth had made her 'naughty schoolgirl' remark.

I pulled into the Sears parking lot and went into the clothing section. I was looking for a white button up shirt and a blue and white plaid skirt. The shirt was easy, but I had trouble finding the exact skirt I had in mind. All the ones I had tried on were too long. I wanted a really short one. One that just went a few inches below my bottom and that's it. I finally found the type of short, pleated, plaid skirt I was looking for. I paid for my stuff and went on home.

By the time I arrived back at my apartment it was only noon, but I decided to get ready for Paul anyway. I was a little nervous at what he might think about my little, well, persona, I guess would be the word. He had mentioned something about a schoolgirl, but being that I had his dick in my mouth at the time, I didn't catch any specific details, so I was hoping the outfit I had picked out would make him hard.

I carefully painted my nails a sparkly pink color and after they had dried, I began to work on my hair. I didn't really care for the stereotypical schoolgirl pigtails, so I pinned the sides of my hair back from my face and used my curling iron to make my hair wavy. I put on the proper make-up, including my pink gloss that had a shiny appearance.

And finally my outfit. I had put on a tiny white bra and a little pair of white cotton panties. I slipped on my skirt and put on my shirt, undoing the last couple of buttons at the bottom, then taking the shirt tails and tying them so a good portion of my midriff would show.

About an hour later there was a knock at the door. I yelled, "Come on in!" and ran into the bathroom. I heard Paul come on in. I heard the squeak as he sat on the couch. I came out of the bathroom and nervously fiddled with my hands in front of me. He stood up and walked over to me. I looked up at him and saw such lust in his eyes.

"What do you think?" I asked quietly.

He stood there in his slacks and shirt and tie. "Oh baby, god you look so sexy. What a perfect, sweet little schoolgirl." He kissed me passionately and I kissed him back. "We're going to have to do something about you, young lady, wearing such a short skirt." He immediately got into the role as the teacher.

He went over and sat down on the couch. I followed him. "What are you going to do Mr. Mitchell?" I asked him.

"Well, frankly, Ellie, I think you need a spanking."

"No, no, I-"

"Come here," he said firmly. "You are not going to dress like a trashy little whore and get away with you, do you understand me?" I nodded. "Here," he said. "lay on my lap."

I laid face down on his lap, my stomach laying on his thighs, "I'm sorry, really I am. I didn't mean to dress this way, sir."

"You knew you were teasing me, you little cockhungry slut," he lifted the back of my skirt up over my bottom and started rubbing it with his hand. "Mmm, such a sweet little ass," he tugged my panties down off, peeling them down my thighs, calves and bare feet.

"Mr. Mitchell, oh please don't spank my bottom."

His hand slapped my ass. I felt a sting. He slapped my bottom a few more times. His authority over me was making me so wet. I closed my legs and rubbed my bare pussy against his thighs, "Oh, you like it, don't you, you little slut." He slithered his hand between my legs and felt my wetness. "Oh," he groaned. "You love it. I love it too, slut. You have such a nice little ass."

I sniffled a little bit. "Please, no more spanking Mr. Mitchell" I pleaded with him.

"There's only one way you can skip your spanking."

"How?"

"Stand up," he commanded. I stood up. "Ellie," he said, his voice gruff with lust. "Strip for me. You come to class wearing low cut tops, showing off your tits. Well, show me your tits. Strip for me."

I giggled lightly and slowly unbuttoned my top and slid it off over my shoulders, "Do you like this Mr. Mitchell?"

"God, yes, you are such a little whore. Now unhook your bra. Now." He demanded.

I unhooked my bra and let my tits go bare. He groaned and started to rub his clothed-cock, "Come on, you little fuck, take off your skirt." I slithered my pleated skirt over my hips and stood before him naked. "Now lay on the floor with your legs spread," he told me. I did as he said.

He undressed frantically, "What a trashy little whore, mmm, you have a sweet little pussy. I'm sure you've fucked quite a few boys in class, haven't you, you little tramp?"

"Oh yes, Mr. Mitchell."

He got on top of me and ruthlessly shoved his cock into me. "Oh yeah," he sighed. He started to pump in and out. "What a little slut. What a little cumslut. You like to tease all the boys and the male teachers, don't you?"

I nodded, "Yes, Mr. Mitchell."

"I'm going to fuck the shit out of you, you little piece of trash," he said. I moaned. "You come to school," he continued. "Hoping to make every dick hard, don't you?"

"Y-yes, Mr. Mitchell."

"You like me fucking you?"

"Y-yes sir, please fuck me. Fuck me harder."

"You can't imagine how many times I've wanted to fuck your sweet little cunt. Every time you've bent over my desk, letting me see down your top. Oh fuck!" I felt his cum shoot into me and I came with him, twice, sighing in pleasure.

He pulled his softening cock out of my slit and stood up. He held his hand out, "Come on sweetheart, let's go lie down."

12