Boomsday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've been to Knoxville and I know what traffic is like on football weekends why don't we just stay aboard?"

"Sounds good to me! Now for Saturday, they have several concerts, street vendors and all kinds of family oriented things to do. It looks here like most of the music is country and I am not a big fan but I'd go to one of the concerts if you wanted me to. Again there are other options to fighting the crowds. The boat races, stunt skiing show and several other things are happening on the water. We can watch all of that from the sundeck in comfort and semi-privacy if we want."

"Hmm well I think I would like to go out for lunch and maybe roam around trying some of the street vendors but I'd much rather spend the rest of the time watching the water shows and races from the top deck."

"Again, I agree. Now for dinner and the fireworks show tomorrow night I have something special in mind that is a surprise."

"Mmm I like surprises."

With that Lisa leaned over and kissed Gerri and the passion from last night sparked again immediately. Gerri instinctively rolled atop Lisa and her hands roamed wild and free as the kiss deepened. Lisa's hands ran up under Gerri's shirt this time and Gerri gasped as her breasts were treated to a firm grip and swirling thumbs. Gerri shifted slightly to the side and wedged her thigh between Lisa's. Lisa caught on to that trick quickly and returned the favor as both women began to slowly grind against each others thighs and the heat rose between them.

Lisa broke the kiss gasping for air and bit down on Gerri's shoulder. It was happening again. She could feel the pleasure building to a crescendo inside her and she ground harder against Gerri's thigh. She vaguely heard whimpering and mewling sounds only to realize they were coming from her.

Gerri was fighting a mighty internal battle. She wanted oh so badly to rip the clothes from Lisa and make love to her properly but she had promised herself she would wait. She felt a small amount of guilt for doing what they were doing now but the overwhelming pleasure of it rapidly snuffed that out as her orgasm loomed ever nearer. Lisa was making mewling sounds in her ear while biting her neck and shoulder and it was nearly too much to bear.

Lisa began to tremble and made one last loud whimper as the damn burst within her and she called out to Gerri.

"Oh, Gerri, Gerri, its, its too good!"

Gerri let out a savage roar. Hearing Lisa call her name overloaded her senses and she collapsed onto her spasming and panting.

"Sh, Sh, baby it's OK just relax and breathe it's OK."

Gerri grabbed around Lisa's waist and rolled bringing Lisa to the top and smoothing her hair gently as she tried to comfort her. She felt so much tenderness for this woman it was scaring her.

They laid there in the afterglow for a few minutes and then Gerri stirred.

"Damn woman I just cannot keep my hands off of you."

"Hey, now how do you think I feel? I've had the two biggest, most intense orgasms of my life in two days and I've not even taken my clothes off for either. I am wondering if I need to pick up a portable defibrillator for when you actually take me to bed."

"Patience Darlin', just have patience. In the words of Rod Stewart 'Tonight's the Night' I promise. Now go pack up all your girly stuff that I know you think you will need for a weekend and hurry back. I am going shopping!"

***********

Gerri was driving down Main Street on the way to the hardware store when she looked in the rear view to see blue lights. She knew she wasn't speeding so she was puzzled as to why the Sheriff was pulling her over. She coasted to a halt in the nearest parking lot and waited for him to approach the side of her SUV.

"Hey Gerri I hate to be a bearer of bad news but I thought you should know."

"Oh, No what now?"

"Well you know that Jamison got five years in prison for assaulting you, but with time off for good behavior and the fact that most only serve partial sentences now, they let the bastard out on parole two days ago."

"Damn! Is my restraining order still good? Where did they release him to?"

"It gets worse. They released him in Nashville but no one has seen his ex-wife or her new boyfriend since last night. They are both listed as a missing persons and one of your boys down at the feed store just called in saying he thought he saw Jamison at the edge of the woods up there with a rifle. I've got all my boys out searching the woods but so far no luck. Is there somewhere you can go for a few days until we find him?"

"I'm just headed to the hardware and the grocery then I am taking the big boat up river for Boomsday. I don't plan on being back to the marina until Sunday night or maybe Monday morning."

"If you don't mind I'll just cruise along with you till you get back to the boat and on your way. I don't want anything to happen to you."

"Thank you Sheriff!"

Gerri hurried on through her errands and tried not to think about the implications of the news. She wanted this weekend to be perfect. It didn't help that at least three people had to stop her in the grocery store and repeat it. Everyone in town knew to be on the look out for Jamison and felt the need to warn Gerri.

Lisa parked at the marina and was surprised to see the sheriff standing at the dock talking to Gerri. Both of them scrambled to help her with her bags. Gerri giggled at her but didn't make too much of a fuss over her two duffle bags and a make up case. What did she expect? It was cool in the evenings so she not only needed shorts and tanks for the days but also jeans and t-shirts for the nights, at least three bikinis for three days and then if they did decide to go out to eat somewhere she would need something dressy. Add in shoes to go with each and she was lucky she didn't have more bags to carry than she did.

"Thanks guys! Hey Sheriff I haven't seen you in a while what's up?"

Gerri cleared her throat and decided to answer that one.

"Lisa the man who ran me off the road in that bad accident I had several years ago has been paroled. His ex-wife and her boyfriend have gone missing and now they think he may be after me."

"But we are leaving for the weekend so they can get him while we are out of town right?"

The sheriff spoke up then "That is the idea Dr. Hortin. You Ladies just go off and have a good time and let me and my men round up this bastard. Gerri I'll give you a call as soon as I know anything and definitely by Sunday morning so you know what kind of situation you are coming back to."

"Thanks again sheriff and good hunting."

Gerri picked up both the duffles which were rather heavy and led Lisa to the back of the boat. Lisa had not yet been to this stateroom and looked around curiously. There was a king sized bed decked out in golden satin that looked huge in the small quarters, a small dresser on each side of it and a big flat screen on the wall opposite the foot of the bed with a vanity and stool below it. In the corner was a large octagonal shower tub combo with several shower heads gleaming in gold accents. Floor to ceiling blinds gave the room privacy but it was obvious that when they were opened you would have a panoramic view on three sides of the room.

"It's beautiful!"

"Thank you. The dresser on that side of the bed is empty and I have yet to find much of a use for the vanity so make yourself at home. I have to prepare to shove off and I have a dock hand coming to help me get her clear of the slip. You can join me at the fly bridge when you are settled."

Lisa climbed the stairs to the top deck and stopped to admire Gerri. She looked the part of the glorious sea captain leaned back in the plush pilots seat with a bottle of water in one hand and a cigarillo clenched in her teeth. She hadn't realized they were underway yet but they were cruising along at a good speed headed up the river.

"Ah, there you are! Come sit in the co-pilot seat and I will show you how this baby runs."

Gerri spent the better part of an hour explaining all the switches and gauges arrayed around the fly birdge. Lisa had no idea it took so much to run a big boat like this. There were controls and indicators for the generator that kept all of the electrical running now that they weren't tied into shore power. Gauges for fresh water tanks, fuel tanks, waste tanks, hydrolic pressure for thrusters and it all seemed endless.

Lisa asked "When should I think about making some lunch for us? Are you hungry yet?"

"Not terribly so and we have only about another hours run before we have to lock through the dam. That would be a good time to eat since I won't have to watch the water and drive while we go through the lock."

"Lock?"

"Yes it is like a big water elevator. The water below the dam is a lot lower than the water above it. They have a huge concrete room, they open the doors on the lower side and we drive the boat in, then they close them and begin to fill the room with water making the boat rise. When we get to the level of the water above the dam they open the doors on that side and we drive out. Like I said, it is one huge elevator, only this one usually takes an hour or so to get you from one level to the other."

"Wow I look forward to seeing that!"

"Truthfully there isn't much to see, just four concrete walls surrounding your boat making you feel small and insignificant for an hour and then you get to be a big boat free on the river again."

Gerri was constantly pointing out interesting sights on the shores of the river and explaining how to read the buoys so that you stayed in the main channel and didn't run aground, making the time seem to fly. By the time they got to the lock Lisa felt like she had been on a world tour when in fact they had only run about 30 miles up stream. When Gerri pulled the big boat into the lock and tied it off making sure all their bumpers were out they both headed to the galley for lunch. Lisa fixed sandwiches as Gerri gathered chips, iced tea and cookies to go with it and they returned to the top deck to eat.

Now that they were on the lake there was a lot more small boat traffic and it took all of Gerris attention to make sure they didn't mow down a skier or swamp a fishing boat with their wake. In general the big boat had the right of way but when you have a swarm of teenagers on jets skis all around you it can be a little overwhelming. By the time they got to Knoxville and ready to dock at Volunteer Landing it was 7 PM and Gerri was exhausted. It took almost an hour to get docked and all the shore hookups squared away.

"I think I'll take a quick shower and recharge, I can throw the steaks on the grill when I get out."

Lisa was sorely tempted to suggest joining her but knew they would never get dinner if she did.

"I'll just go ahead and get the salad ready and make some baked potatoes."

"Thanks Darlin' I'll be right back."

***********

Gerri hadn't taken into account the fact that the marina was packed to overflowing with the football fans of the Vol Navy, plus all the boats here for Boomsday and that the college year had just started so for many young people this was one of their first big weekends away from home. It didn't take long before they decided instead of eating on deck they would take their meal down to the galley where they could shut out some of the raucous noise surrounding them on all sides.

"Do you mind if I get some news on the flat screen while we eat?"

"You get TV on a boat too?"

Gerri chuckled and turned on the TV then fiddled with the mobile satellite receiver controls till she had a strong signal and tuned to CNN.

"With modern technology we have everything on this boat you have in a house on land. Most marinas offer not only water and electric hook ups but also cable, land line telephone and WiFi. When we are not docked the generators run everything we need as far as electric goes, there's the mobile satellite TV dish and I have a mobile hot spot through my cell carrier that I can use for internet. As long as I stop to fill the fuel tanks regularly there is really no need to dock at all if I don't want to."

They shared the rest of their meal in companionable silence as they took in the news of the day. The cease fire in the middle east had collapsed again, Terrorists were abducting, killing and generally well, terrorizing people all over the world, a big volcano in Iceland was about to blow its top and for some unknown reason there had been an inordinate number of earthquakes in the state of Oklahoma recently.

They rose together to put everything away and clean up in the galley. Gerri was beginning to feel like she had some energy back. Watching Lisa in her cute little cutoffs standing at the sink brought back images of the night before and she couldn't resist but to walk up behind her, brush the tendrils of her pinned up hair aside and nibble the back of her neck.

Lisa immediately turned off the water and turned into her arms tilting her head up and leaning in for a kiss. Gerri wrapped her arms around Lisa and lifted her, sitting her up on the edge of the counter as the kiss became more intense. Lisa lifted Gerri's polo over her head and began running her hands up and down Gerris sides and back making goose bumps rise. Gerri ran her hands up under Lisa''s shirt and tried to get past her bikini top only to be thwarted by it.

"Mmmm How about I lock up and make sure everything is secure then meet you in the stateroom? I want to make sure some drunken party goer doesn't board the wrong boat and interrupt us."

"Yessss and I have something special just for you. Be sure to give me a few minutes to get into something more comfortable."

With that Lisa hopped down from the counter and disappeared down the companionway into the back of the boat, leaving Gerri to wonder exactly what that something special would be as she checked all the locks and set the on board alarm system. She then started the stereo picking a special play list, and routing it to the speakers in the stateroom. She stopped off in the head to get into a little something more comfortable herself.

What she saw when she walked into the stateroom took her breath away. Lisa had dimmed the lights and was spread out on the bed in nothing but a brilliant green bra and thong set that exactly matched her sparkling eyes. Gerri pulled her sports bra over her head and flung it as she approached the bed.

Wanting Lisa closer to the foot of the bed she reached down and grasped her by the ankles, slowly ever so slowly pulling her downward. When she had her down to where her ass was at the edge of the bed she hit her knees taking one long slim leg in her hands she began nibbling at her ankle and moved steadily upward, stopping to swirl her tongue playfully in the bend of Lisa's knee making her giggle.

"Ooo that tickles!"

Gerri let out a wicked chuckle "I am about to tickle your fancy my Dear."

She began to plant slow tongue swirling kisses up the inside of Lisa's thigh crossing her lower stomach and then back down the other leg. Lisa was gasping and thrusting her hips in search of something though she knew not exactly what. Gerri slowly removed the bright green thong, settled down between Lisa's thighs and looked into her eyes as she reached up to her.

"Take my hands Darlin'"

Lisa clasped hands with her and their fingers intertwined.

"Are you ready for this? There is no turning back from here. First times happen only once in your life."

"Yes, please, Oh God just do it!"

Gerri leaned forward and placed a gentle kiss on Lisa's mound then leisurely ran her tongue up and down her slit. Lisa's legs began to tremble and Gerri knew this first one wasn't going to take very long at all. She delved deeper and plunged her tongue in fast and deep feeling Lisa's muscles clench and try to grasp the slippery invader. Stretching to reach deeper still brought the tip of Gerri's nose into contact with Lisa's clit and she turned her head slightly back and forth to stroke it. That was all it took and Lisa arched, whimpering as the first orgasm of the night overtook her.

Gerri laid her head on Lisa's stomach to let her catch her breath for a minute. She knew she would be extra sensitive now. Releasing Lisa's hands she pushed her legs up so they rested on her shoulders and gently kissed her slit.

"Oh, I don't know if.."

"Yes, you can. You can many more times. Just relax and enjoy."

With that Gerri began to leisurely explore with her tongue. She did her best to find every single sensitive nerve ending Lisa had and when her legs started to tremble again she sped up the pace rapidly circling Lisa's clit with her tongue and reaching down to plunge two fingers deep inside her. As she curved them upward searching for that special spot Lisa arched again this time squealing. Instead of stopping she sucked Lisa's clit between her lips flipping her tongue up and down over it rapidly and plunged her fingers faster curving them more. She was immediately rewarded with another squeal and this time she was soaked in Lisa's juices as well.

Gerri raised her head and look up at Lisa. She was so beautiful like this with such a sublime look of pleasure and passion on her face she wanted to imprint the image in her mind forever. Reaching across the bed she grabbed a pillow and reared up raising Lisa and stuffing the pillow under her. She then stood dropping her boxers and grasping Lisa by the ankles again.

"Are you ready for this?"

"Oh, Yesssss! Do it!"

Gerri placed Lisa's ankles on her shoulders and positioned the strap on at her entrance, then slowly began to sink it into her. The constant pressure on Gerri's clit was exquisite and when Lisa tightened her inner muscles around it she could literally feel her pulse throbbing through the silicone cock to her clit. She knew with the first few slow powerful thrusts that she would not last long before she too would be squealing in passion. Lisa was panting now and egging her on but Gerri wanted to hold off. She knew once she had her first orgasm she would be too sensitive to move much for a couple of minutes and she didn't want Lisa to be stranded waiting for her to recover. Lisa started talking and the battle was lost.

"Oh, Oh, faster, harder, yes! Fuck me baby!"

Lisa arched again and Gerri slammed into her over and over until she exploded in pleasure too, then slowed gradually to come to a stop, gasping for air, sweat running down her face.

"Damn Darlin', talk dirty to me!"

Lisa giggled.

"Well I got what I wanted didn't I?

"Oh, the night is far from over. On your knees please."

Lisa gave her a look like, what? You have got to be kidding me, but rose and moved to the center of the big bed on hands and knees.

Gerri wadded into the bed behind her and pushed her legs a bit further apart before positioning herself and plunging the strap on to the hilt in one mighty thrust. She grabbed Lisa by the hips and pounded her fast and hard, pacing herself and giving it the best she had. Lisa had her head buried in the bed now and was emitting short, squeaky, mewling sounds timed with each thrust. Gerri's whole body felt like it was on fire and each thrust made the pressure on her clit tingle all the way to the bottoms of her feet. Lisa screamed and her whole body tightened in one giant spasm. She was so tight the strap on was held fast with in her for a moment and that sent Gerri tumbling over the edge into ecstasy right along with her.

Gerri collapsed onto Lisa's back trying to catch her breath for a moment. She was getting tired but she was not done just yet. Keeping her silicone cock buried deep inside she wrapped her arms around Lisa and gently guided her to rise up where she was kneeling. She kept her arms wrapped around her as she slowly started thrusting upward into Lisa from behind, nibbling the back of her neck she whispered.