Boondoggle

Story Info
I'm not a tease.
1.1k words
3.9
24.4k
2
1

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 10/14/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I came round the corner I saw her standing in her cubicle working at her computer. Cute as ever, with blond hair down to her shoulders and the trim tight body. She was my communications specialist that I'd hired directly after graduation. At only 23 she had naïveté and yet under the surface she oozed sex appeal. As I walked towards her I smiled in anticipation of the next few moments.

"Hi kid! How was your weekend?"

"Well hi yourself. I had a great time we went and saw some new bands in the city. We stayed up too late and I'm exhausted." And then she gave a great stretch, leaning back having her hands behind her. It thrust her small breasts forward pushing them tightly against her white linen shirt. I could clearly see the outline of her push up bra and the curve of her breasts. She didn't seem to mind as my eyes moved over her body. I'd learned that as long as no one else was around she always gave me a little show.

"Well good for you, you've been working hard and should get out and have some fun. When I was your age we were out having fun almost every night. Closing bars and raising hell."

Now as she leaned to her right her blouse pulled away from her jeans exposing the edge of her hip and her flat abdomen. And through the gap in her blouse I could see the full swell of her breast and just barely the edge of her nipple. She smiled as she straightened up. "My friends and I don't get into that much trouble. I'm usually home early in bed the first to leave the party. Except Saturday night I made some margaritas that were too strong and got a little buzzed. Before I knew it was 3 AM."

"Okay, when you get a chance I like to see in my office to talk about my trip down south. I want to hear your ideas on how to improve communication between their office and ours."

"I'll come by around one o'clock." And then she clasped both hands over her head and another stretch

I smiled to myself as I enjoyed the view of her tight abs from her belly button down 4 inches to her tight jeans. I gradually looked back up her body and eventually ended up staring into her eyes. "You are such a tease!" And I turned and walked towards my office.

Promptly at one o'clock she was at my office door. Her blouse was tucked back in her jeans but two more buttons were undone. She sat in the chair on the left side of my desk and handed me several pages of her thoughts on the trip. As I was reading ideas I noticed she crossed her legs and her high heel was loosely dangling on her foot.As I read her notes I tried not to stare at her cleavage.

"These are great ideas. I like them."

"Good, then maybe I should fly down there with you and explain them to the team!" She was always trying to work some kind of boondoggle out of me. I suppressed a smile as I thought to myself "Gotcha!" She probably didn't think I'd go for it.

"You know it's a two-day meeting. Are you sure this won't delay your other work?"

I could see the little gears working as she quickly worked out how she could get it all done and go to the boondoggle as well. "Yes sir, I am certain I can get it all done."

"Okay, then we are on. Here's my itinerary, book your flight and a room at the hotel."

I noticed she took a quick breath, apparently she'd been holding it, but she had gotten what she wanted. She got up and walked to the door and turned and said "I am not a tease. I just like to show off sometimes."

"Well then, while we're there if you bring a little black dress I'll take you somewhere very fancy for dinner. I think I'd like to show you off, you're really beautiful eye candy."

She blushed and has she turned and went out the door I heard her say "Mmm, eye candy!"

After arranging for her trip she left work early and was still thinking about being "Eye Candy" when she got home. She was keyed up and decided a long run would do her good.

She quickly stripped down to just her thong.her nipples were still aroused and hard. She looked at her body in the full length mirror and turned around slowly to see every side. Smiling she ran her hands over the flawless curves. No cellulite here only a young healthy body. Gently stroking her breasts she pinched her nipples sending a shudder through her pussy,

"Oh no you don't! Let's go running." She grabbed her favorite Dolphin running shorts and sports bra. The shorts were tight and the white sports bra was barely hiding the color of her nipples. Then on a whim she rolled down the top of her shorts to just above her panties.

She ran for several miles working up a delicious sweat. Then she stopped at the creamery for an cold ice cream. As she waited in line she became aware of the man ahead of her undressing her with his eyes.

She shivered as the AC was evaporating the sweat off her body and realized her nipples and panties were clearly visible through the soaked running gear. Since it was just the man and the guy behind the counter she decided to stretch as she waited. Both the man and the counter guy were struggling to contain themselves as she arched her body. By the time she left both guys were sporting visible erections.

When she ran back home it was all she could do to strip out of her clothes and fall on the bed pleasuring herself. She stroked her breasts and the inside of her thighs. Finally slipping her fingers between the lips of her vagina and diving into her pussy. She stroked them back and forth while rubbing her clit and pinching her nipples.

Her body was soaring but she couldn't get herself off. Rolling to her side she reached into the nightstand and pulled out her "Love Wand" a penis shaped silver vibrator.

She turned it up and finally reached the desired stimulation for the needed orgasm. As she came she cried out "I'm not a tease! I'm not a tease! Awww God I am!, Oh yes I AM!"

As she collapsed on the bed with every muscle of her body relaxing all she could think about was "What should wear tomorrow? I'm going to really show him how much Eye Candy I can be!" She was feeling very sexy right now and didn't want to ever stop feeling that way.