Booth Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It must have only been a 3 or 4 minutes, but it felt like 20...

I couldn't move. I was out of breath. I started to catch a chill from the small amount of sweat covering my body. I had a throbbing, fat cock up my ass, cum all over my feet, and legs too weak to stand.

It wasn't until this time that I noticed my visitor didn't latch the door behind him and now the door was opening.

The door opened wide - wider than expected - and someone quickly stepped inside, latching the door behind him. I was temporarily blinded by the bright light, and couldn't see the second visitor's face until he leaned over my shoulder. It was the other attractive man in the crowd.

He said he had wondered where my visitor had disappeared.

My visitor recalled everything we had done so far, which seemed to arouse the second visitor. The second visitor appeared to be Italian... dark hair, Adonis body, and - as I soon discovered - very well hung.

The sight of me sitting on his friend's cock gave the Italian visitor ideas of his own. He unzipped his fly and pulled out a long, thick, veiny cock that wasn't quite as thick as my visitor's, but it wasn't quite erect yet, either. He stood between our legs and leaned over me.

I wasn't quite sure what was going to happen next, but I could feel my visitor's cock swelling in my ass as he became erect again.

The Italian visitor put his hand behind my head and gave me a full-tongued French kiss that made my legs weaker than they were previously. He kissed me hard for what felt like five minutes. My first visitor put his hands back on my hips and began raising and lowering me onto the full length of his cock. I leaned forward and rested my hands on my visitor's knees, arching my ass upward and then back down, matching his thrusts. I lowered my knees and raised my feet behind me, almost like I was riding a sport bike. This was a whole different kind of crotch-rocket I was riding, though.

I soon realized that I was getting more than I bargained for when the Italian visitor pulled my head back so I could get a good look at his fully erect cock. The sight was impressive, for lack of a better term. This guy could have been the mold for several of the dildos in the store.

Other than being a lot bigger than what I thought was humanly possible, it was a perfect-looking cock (from an objective point of view).

I wasn't gay then, and I'm not gay now, but at the time... I was definitely feeling bi-not-so-curious.

I don't find men attractive at all, but in the spirit of everything that was going on, I felt like I was expected to follow through. Having what I thought was the perfect example of a male "member" inches from my face helped matters, too.

The Italian visitor pulled my head down to his cock and waited for me to open my mouth.

The head of the Italian visitor's cock was already covered in precum, which he unceremoniously wiped on my chin. He became impatient and hit my mouth with his cock hard enough to almost split my lip. I didn't like the idea of being forced to do anything. A few more taps on my face, and I reluctantly opened as wide as I could. He shoved his cock in my mouth so hard and so fast, I gagged almost immediately.

He pulled his cock out of my mouth and shoved it back in just as quickly. He repeated this about ten times, making me gag almost uncontrollably each time. I couldn't imagine anyone getting pleasure from this, least of all - me.

I started to feel like this might be turning into rape.

He finally let go of my head and pushed me back against my first visitor.

He said something to the effect of "mind if I take a crack at his ass?" and my first visitor lifted me up off his cock. The Italian visitor grabbed both of my legs and pushed them back so far, I thought he was going to turn me into a pretzel.

He pushed my ankles back so that they were even with my head and stepped in a little closer. I squeaked out a flat fart, and KY bubbled out of my ass. It was a little embarrassing, but the Italian visitor didn't seem to mind.

I could feel the big head of his cock push against my well-stretched anus. His length was at least ten inches, and his girth was almost as wide as my first visitor's cock. There was a short pause as the Italian visitor expertly rolled on a condom that covered only 1/2 of his cock, and then he came forward again.

The first three inches went in easily, my anus making more embarrassing noises as he put more of his meat in my ass. I was relieved when he began pumping slowly, allowing me to get used to his huge cock. After he managed about five inches, he let me lower my legs. Almost on cue, my first visitor held my legs below the knee and brought them up just enough to allow the Italian to push in a few more inches. My ass squeaked a little more. He quickened his thrusts as I locked my ankles behind his back. I thought I might be able to control this experience, but who was I kidding?

He leaned forward and reached behind and under me, cupping my ass cheeks with his hands. I put my arms on his shoulders as he picked me up and stood upright. He lifted and lowered me on his cock effortlessly. I kept my legs locked behind him as long as I could, but I had almost no energy left and eventually just let them dangle on either side of him. My cock was leaking precum all over his shirt and pants, and I could only imagine what the back of his jacket looked like.

He didn't seem to mind. He was bouncing me on his cock like a plastic fuck doll. His cock was so rigid and upright, I felt that he could have let go of me and supported all of my weight with his cock alone. He never let go, though. Instead, he dug his fingers deep into my cheeks, spreading them as far as they would go. It felt like he was trying to split me in two.

My first visitor had already stood up and started getting dressed. He moved to the side and allowed the Italian visitor pull me off his cock and sit me down on the chair. The Italian visitor then pulled off the condom, threw it in the corner, and put his cock back in my face. I reached up and grabbed his balls with my left hand as I stroked his cock into my mouth with my right. He grabbed the back of my head and face-fucked me with a quick, steady pace.

I'm not sure if it was KY leaking from my asshole, or the cum from my first visitor, but I sat in a puddle of something wet and gooey. I jerked off the large Italian cock with what little strength I had left, switching arms when one got too tired. I started to get frustrated that he hadn't cum yet. I stroked harder, squeezed his balls harder, and sucked harder (as much of his cock as I could get in my mouth).

He still wouldn't cum. His cock stayed as thick and as hard as ever, so I knew he wasn't getting bored.

Suddenly, he pulled out of my mouth and shot a stream of cum across my face - from forehead to chin. A second later, another stream of cum went in my hair and eye. Lastly, he shot a small amount in my mouth that he followed with the head of his cock, telling me to suck him dry. I could feel his balls draw up in his sack with each additional spurt in my mouth. Finally, his balls and ass relaxed, and he let go of my head.

I spit out the cum that I didn't accidentally swallow, and sat back in the puddle of goo on the chair. The Italian visitor, satisfied and proud of his "work", put his cock back in his pants, zipped up his fly, and straightened his clothes. He whispered something to my first visitor who was now completely dressed, unlatched the door and walked out. My first visitor waited a few seconds, went to the door, and then turned back to me.

He said he had a hotel room nearby - if I was interested in taking a shower and cleaning myself up. I got the room number and told him I'd think about it. I followed him to the door and latched it behind him when he left.

I stood in the video booth for a moment, naked and cold, covered in saliva, sweat, and a fair amount of cum. I had just had my first all-out cock sucking and ass fucking - twice! I let my eyes adjust to the dark and made a good effort to wipe the cum off my face, hands, feet and the rest of my body with what little Kleenex I packed into the pockets of my jeans.

When I ran out of tissue, the inside of my heavy sweatshirt finished the job. Other than the matted down part of my cum-soaked hair, I think I did a pretty good job of hiding the evidence.

When I put the sweatshirt on, it stuck to me. Not a great feeling, but better than walking out topless.

I unlatched the door and waited a few seconds. When I thought the coast was clear, I dashed out the door, through the magazine racks, and out the back door.

I never looked up, and I never looked back, but I'm sure there were a lot of eyes on me - wanting to know when they would get to have their turn with me. Unfortunately for them, I never went back.

I had a spare set of clothes in the car - just in case something like this happened. I thought about going to the hotel room, but decided my ass had had enough. Best to shower at home.

The ride to my apartment was a little painful, feeling almost every bump in the road. Did I have hemorrhoids already?

Luckily, it turned out to be just a raw anus. A tube of Preparation H didn't hurt, though.

A week later, my asshole and colon were back to normal and the curiosity was over.

12