Booth Chronicles: Story of Desire Ch. 02

Story Info
Desire brings him to peak.
1.7k words
15.4k
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 10/19/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhh god...." I moan. Lacey was running her tongue up and down under my shaft from under my blanket. "Please, ohhh don't stop..." I moan to her.

I watch as her head bobs up and down from under the blanket. I close my eyes.

I see Desire again, fingering her lovely pussy to me through the window. "Why can't I think of anything else!" I think and my eyes pop open! I glance at the clock, "For over ten minutes now, that's all I can think of!" I think to myself as Lacey's fingers curl around my shaft, gripping it as she starts to jerk me off while licking my cock's head.

"Mmmmmmmmm..." she moans, sending shivers through my body. She still has no idea that I went to the strip club the other day. "Mmmmmmm..." she moans again, this time, on my nut sack.

"Ohh yes!" I grunt out, my dick growing harder and harder as she squeezes it. I close my eyes again, and this time, Desire is bent over a desk, her ass to me but covered by a skimpy pair of "Dasiy Dukes." I see myself walk up to her with my dick in my hand.

I moan again, feeling Lacey's tongue on my piss hole, licking back and forth over it fast. No matter how much head she gives, she'll never let me fuck her. "It'll hurt too much..." she would say. Even though in college and dating me for almost a month now, she wasn't giving her cherry up to me.

I step behind Desire in my mind and turn her around, unzipping her tight shorts. I let them fall to the ground and then have her sit on the desk, her legs open to me. I get on my knees and start to ravage her pussy in my mouth. I moan again, this time very loud.

"Shhhhh...." Lacey whispers. "You'll wake up Tina...." Tina, her bitchy Asian roommate never lets us get it on either on the couch or in Lacey's room. But tonight, we were lucky to have her passed out drunk from a hard party she had gone to. So now, we were doing our best to relieve some pressure, especially me. I hate the fact that my college girlfriend is having to share a place, but I know our relationship won't last long.

In my mind, Desire is laying back on the desk, my tongue is pushing in and out of her tight pussy. I moan into it, not realizing that I'm moaning again.

"Stop it Nick!" Lacey whispers very loudly.

"Shut up!" I whisper back, pulling away from her. I grab her and push her onto the bed below me. "See how quiet you can be..."

I run my tongue down her body and get to her very moist, very virgin pussy. I grab her thighs and push them apart, diving my tongue into her juicy cunt. She arches her back and moans, but quickly grabs a pillow and puts it over her face, moaning into the plush fabric.

Again, Desire is moaning as I eat her out in my mind. Her hair tossing around as she wildly rides against my face, her body shaking. She sits up and grinds her pussy against me, moaning to keep going. I grab her hips and pull her against my face, making my tongue now hit her clit. She bucks her hips as she starts to cum, "Ohhh yes!!!" I hear Desire moan to me.

"Ohhh god Nick, ohhh god yes!!!" Lacey screams. I grab the pillow and shove it over her face.

"Scream into that you lil' bitch!" I whisper. I can't believe I just said that, but she loves it. I go back down to Lacey's lil love button, and push my tongue across it fast and hard. I then suck it into my mouth and moan on it, making it vibrate in my mouth. She grunts and bucks her hips in the air. I moan again into her pussy.

My mind races back to Desire. She now is clawing at my back, moaning for me to fuck her. "I want to so bad....." I moan back. With out thinking, I climb onto the desk with her, pushing her down. Her legs in the air, I grab my cock and rub it against her slit. Her lovely pussy glistening with her juices, making my cock nice and wet. "You want it huh?" I ask.

"Mmmmmmm yes!" I hear her moan.

"No!" I hear another voice yell.

I slide my cock back against her pussy opening. Then I feel a hand grab my wrist.

"No, Nick!" Lacey yells again.

Back to my senses, I realize that I'm looking down at a stunned Lacey with her legs against my chest and her pussy flooding over my cock that is in my hand. "Sorry, babe," I whisper. "Got carried away....."

"Just jerk off on me or something....tonight is not the night...."

So, with visions of Desire under me, taking my cum on her belly, I jerk off.

When I am done, I kiss Lacey. She is tired and groggy, and tells me her pussy is needing a rest. I get dressed and tell her bye. As I exit her room, I can already hear her snorring lightly.

As I turn to exit down the hall, I hear some noises from the bath room....I see the door open slightly. I press my hand on it and open a little, seeing Tina finish throwing up into the toilet. She is naked under an open bath robe, I see the tips of her breasts rub against the edge of the toilet when she sits up to flush.

She stands and goes to the sink, turning it on and washing her mouth out with water. She sees me in the mirror and doesn't bother to close her robe.

"Have fun with little miss virgin and now are off?" she asks, taking a drink from a small paper cup filled with the water.

"Yeah....I'm off," I reply looking Tina up and down.

"Why do you even like Lacey...she's not right for you..." Tina says, turning around facing me, leaning up against the counter. Her robe fully open, I look amazed at her body. She would always cover up in jeans or sweats, hiding her great big breasts and nice hips.

"Who is right for me, Tina?" I ask, entering the bathroom and closing the door behind me. "You?"

"Of course, I've been around the block, I know how to make a man happy," She says with a little curl to her smile.

"How you going to make me happy, Tina?" I move in and begin to lick her nipples. Her long hair, even though it's black, makes me think of Desire. I quickly go into a tranze and start to suck on her nipples, thinking of Desire's.

"Hmmmm, yes...." I hear Tina moan. As I close my eyes, I see Desire in the bathroom now, standing where Tina is, in a robe with my lips on her nipples.

"Ohhh yes....let me fuck you..." I moan to her.

Desire sits on the counter, "Just don't tell Lacey," she says. I unzip my pants and my hard cock springs out. I grab her by the throat gently and start to thrust my long thick cock in and out of her pussy. Desire grunts and moans and my hand sqeezes around her, but not too hard.

She wraps her legs around me and pulls me into her deeper. Throwing her head back and leaning against the glass mirror behind her. I look down and watch as my prick slides in and out of the pussy. I think of Desire and close my eyes, reaching down and grabbing at the clit in my fingers while still grasping at the girls neck, keeping her from talking and ruining my day dream.

"It isn't enough, I need both hands on her!" I think. I look at Tina, "Don't talk bitch!" and take my hand off her throat. She smiles, she must love aggression during sex, I think.

I grab her hips with both hands and pull her to me, pulling away from the counter so her ass is in the air. I grab her ass with both hands and hold her up. She has her hands on the counter and helps to keep fucking.

I lean my head back and close my eyes. Imagining my cock deep in Desire's pussy, thrusting in and out. Then the unimaginable happens. Desire starts to cum, orgasiming on my thick meat deep in her already juicy cunt. The grasping that her cunt does on my prick makes me go over the edge. "Let me cum in you..." I grunt.

I hear a "No!" so I pull out. "Then get down on you feet," I say, my eyes still closed. I feel her body slide off the counter and against my dick, I almost shoot off. "Turn around and stick your ass out...you're taking it in the ass then...."

"But..." I hear her protest.

"Come on, other wise I'll tell Lacey..." I grunt.

I feel the ass cheeks against my prick. I grab both cheeks with each hand and thrust them apart, gliding my cock to it's destination. The tight feeling on my cock is like a glove, and I loose it. Thrusting hard into the tight ass, Desire moans to me. I thrust harder. I reach up and grab those lovely blonde locks, pulling her head back to me. I kiss her cheek and moan in her ear, "I love doing this to you...."

I hear, "I love it to...It's been a long time..."

I push her head back and take her hips in my hands now, and thrust back and forth, feeling the muscles clamp down on me, making me grow inside the tight hole. I throw my head back and feel my cock burst inside her, filling her up with who knows how much of my cum, it seeps out around my shaft as I pull in and out of her ass, it drips down her crack and onto her legs.

I thrust in one last time, shooting out another burst. She screams and moans, I hear her crying, but I know she liked it.

I open my eyes, and they lock with Tina's in the mirror. She is crying, but is smiling. "Thank you, Tina." I say, pulling my dick out. "That was just what I needed."

Her smile grows wider, "Yeah, me too."

(to be continued.....)

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A little confussing....but still hot

Desire sounds like a hot bitch!! Is she?

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Perks of the Job - Prologue There are perks to working for a company of entirely women.in Erotic Couplings
Unexpected Ending A Work of Fiction inspired by my real travel experiences.in Anal
Reunion Afterglow Tryst with ex-lover leads to great anal sex.in Anal
No One Needs to Know The lonely student is caught while she fucks her ass.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Force Fed An obsession with ass gets me a whole lot of trouble.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories