Boots and Birthday Suits Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would say they both looked to be about 28 or so years old. They were in shape and they were undeniably hot. With a record of 5 and 1, it was clear they were not just attractive but they were also good at this stuff. Jill looked like she barely could make anyone's 120 pound cut off but I guess tits weigh a lot.

Madison was clearly annoyed and threatened by Jill. Madison, like many women, felt her breasts were too small but I loved them and regularly showed it. They weren't big, but they drew attention from others and me as well. I can't really blame Maddy for in the presence of Jill's magnificent rack, any woman who wasn't a Victoria's Secret model would be intimidated.

Despite how Madison felt about Jill, she had little to worry about since I was a notorious ass man. Jill was definitely light in the ass department. Her ass was still shapely and cute but small and she had very slim hips. What did help was her cheerleader "skirt" as I watched her enter through the ring ropes. I have seen headbands that had more fabric than this joke of a skirt. From her waist it barely reached down to the crack of her ass. As she bent over and straddled the middle rope, small ass or not, I thought about hitting that right then and there.

I thought back to when I had asked Ms. Levinson why the matches started out nude? I explained it would be much hotter if we started matches in wrestling outfits and stripped each other down as the match went on. I personally would have loved to have a female wrestler stick her hands down my trunks to get at my cock. Ms. L explained that nude was how the organizers wanted it and it wasn't going to change.

Suddenly I felt a stinging slap to my check. It was an upset Madison. My brief daydream led to my getting a bit of an erection. She thought it was for Jill.

Madison laid into me, "Is that what you are hot for?! Is that what you want?! A fucking cheerleader?! You probably can't wait to get at those fake tits!"

I was embarrassed and pissed but I didn't respond. I wanted to shoot back that they were definitely not fake, and they weren't. That would've only made things worse. It would've gotten Madison out of my face, but crushed her at the same time. We needed to be as confident as possible if we were going win this match.

Everyone took notice of our little squabble including Jock and Jill. They were pleased that they caused us so much discomfort without the match even starting. Jock had already taken his shoulder pads off. Jill was still wearing her hint of a skirt. She was facing us from their corner with Jock behind her. She bent over and blew us both a sexy kiss. Jock grasped her by her hips and fake thrust into her, which made Jill pop up and give a fake orgasm squeal.

Madison was furious but could only shoot an evil look back at them. It was exactly what they were going for. As a team we were in disarray and already losing by a mile before the first bell even sounded.

There was no time to worry about it as the referee called both teams to the center of the ring. A quick review of the rules was really an intimidation ceremony.

At the center of the ring I was facing Jock and now it was my turn to be threatened. He was about an inch shorter than me, but he was everything I was not. He was definitely in shape and his being dressed like a football player shot me back to high school where I could never make the team despite my every effort. He probably never even played football, but my emotions wouldn't let my brain be rational. Besides, he had the hot cheerleader girl just like the ones that never gave me the time of day during those same high school years. As a couple, they were the exactly the people who made my high school life hell.

It also didn't help that his dick was bigger than mine. It wasn't huge but it was for sure bigger. He was confident and smug. He looked at me with a confidence that said he knew he was better than me. Unfortunately I was convincing myself of the same thing.

"They call you Hawk, huh?" Jock started. "You seem more like a Sparrow."

"Well you are about to find out shortly." I responded as I tried not to appear intimidated.

"Oh, am I?"

"Absolutely."

"Well here is what you are about to find out.", Jock said as he took a step towards me. "You are going to find out how your little Angel appreciates a real cock like mine, because I am going to plant this beast in her and make her cum like never before."

Unable to think of anything to say, I could only stare back at him. I looked over to the women. Madison and Jill had yet to say anything. They were standing as close as two women could possibly stand without touching. Madison was about two inches taller than Jill but that did not faze Jill in the least.

"If you really want to, I'll let you touch them." Jill baby talked to Madison.

"Oh I will touch them alright. Right when I rip them off your chest.", Madison shot back.

"Oh I don't think your man would like that. You know he wants to get his hands on them."

"He doesn't need any silicone fake tits. He likes real breasts like these."

"Oh baby, these aren't fake." Jill replied. "These are very real. You'll learn that once yours grow in." Jill said and bumped her impressive breasts up into Madison's!

And with that, it was on! Madison and Jill grabbed each other's hair and it was an instant catfight. The ref, knowing he wouldn't break them up, called for the bell and ordered Jock and me back to our corners.

It was nothing but hair yanks and screams form the two women. Neither really gained an upper hand as they flailed around the ring. They finally ended up against the far ropes with Madison pressing Jill into them, hands still in each other's hair. The crowd was definitely into it.

The ref started to call for a break from the ropes when Jill reversed position and now had Madison pressed against the ropes. Before the ref could adjust Madison reversed it again only to have Jill reverse it back. Being shorter, Jill was able to push Madison's head back and it looked like it was really hurting her.

"C'mon Angel! You can take her!" I shouted from out of our corner for encouragement.

Maddy must have heard me because she pulled her knee up into Jill. Her knee hit Jill low in her gut but it was definitely in the gut. Jill took the opportunity to play it up like Madison had kneed her in the crotch. Her total act got the crowd even further behind Jock and Jill and against us. The referee got in Madison's face and warned her about low blows and he threatened to disqualify us!

"That wasn't a low blow!" Madison pleaded to the ref.

This only received a healthy round of boos form the crowed. Madison and I had yet to be booed and it was demoralizing. Annoyed, Madison started off the ropes after Jill but just then Jock, who had slid down the apron some, grabbed Madison by the back of her hair and pulled her back as she screamed.

"You cheating bitch!" He shouted as he pulled her back into their corner.

The crowd actually applauded and suddenly Jill had recovered from her fake low blow. I was outraged!

"C'mon ref! She was totally faking! Do something!" I shouted.

The ref ignored me. All the while, Madison was being double teamed in the other corner to the crowd's delight. Jock had Madison's arms behind her in the corner and Jill was laying into her good. First it was a couple forearms to the gut. As Madison bent over form the blows, Jill followed up with a slap to Madison's face that sent her vertical again.

Jock kept a hold of Madison's arms and her face was showing the stinging of that slap she just received. I wanted desperately to get in there desperately but I remember making that mistake in our last match.

The ref finally stepped in and said, "Ok now. You need to get her out of the corner."

Jock let go of Madison's arms and raised his hands in compliance. Jill grabbed Madison's blonde hair and led her a bit out of the corner where she used Madison's hair to snap mare Madison down to the canvas. Our training helped Madison absorb the fall ok but she still landed on her back pretty hard.

It didn't make sense so early, but Jill came around and body splashed Madison for a cover. The ref started to count, "1, 2..." and Madison kicked out before three. There was no way Jill was going to get a 5 count that early. I guess she just wanted to put us even more on the defensive.

Madison hadn't recovered from the splash and was still on her back while Jill got to her feet. Jill stomped a boot into Madison's gut and all you could hear was a big "Ooooooof" as Madison's legs went up in the air and she grabbed her belly.

Madison rolled up into a ball and rolled over to her knees. In pain she didn't realize how prone a position she was in. Her sexy ass was up in the air for the entire crowd on the far side of the ring.

"Get up! You have got to get up!", I yelled.

Madison stayed curled in a ball clutching her gut. As I feared, Jill decided to take advantage of Madison's position. Jill dropped to a knee beside Madison She slid her hand down Madison's ass from how far she reached and the reaction of the crowd, I knew she was going after Maddy's pussy.

Madison lifted up her head as Jill began to rub on her pussy. Jill was saying something to the crowd but I couldn't make out what it was. All I could see was Madison's contorted face as she had first faced pain and now was trying to suddenly fight off sexual pleasure.

Madison attempted to crawl towards our corner. Jill wasn't having it as she wrapped her other arm around and under for a two handed pussy attach. This match was getting very sexual very fast! As I watched Maddy's face gasp, it was clear that Jill was really working that pussy. Madison's head collapsed back tot he canvas. I wondered if we would lose the first fall this fast?!

"You've got her! Let's make this quick baby!" Jock shouted from the other corner.

Jill quickly swung around to directly behind Madison's ass and stuck her face right in there. It looked like she was eating out Madison and she still had a hand in there too. The crowd was going wild and the ref started checking Madison for signs of orgasm.

"C'mon baby! C'mon! You can do it. Hold her off!" was all I could come up with. I was stomping the canvas from our corner trying to rally Madison to get out of there.

This was the first time that Madison was touched sexually in the ring. Just like Dave warned. While at least it was another woman doing it to her, it definitely made this whole sex wrestling thing way more serious.

Only five or so minutes into the match and already, Madison was in serious trouble as Jill continued to lick and finger her. Maddy lifter her head up again and started to crawl towards the near ropes. Jill followed her still licking and fingering. Madison was wobbly with every move. She looked drugged and in a way she was.

Madison finally made it to the ropes but ropes don't break a sex attack! Madison weakly tried to use the ropes to get to her feet. As she reached the second rope and pulled her herself up to her knees, Jill could no longer lick Madison's pussy so she just kept her hand in there.

"Are you cumming?!" the ref asked Madison.

"No! Never!" Madison grunted.

Jill let Maddy get to one knee then to her feet, all the while still fingering her with one hand. She looked like a lioness stalking prey. Damn, it felt like the match had lasted forever but it was still only the opening minutes.

Jill removed her hand from under Madison's ass as Madison turned around and leaned up against the ropes. Looking like a drunk in a bar fight, Madison tried to lunge at Jill who easily stopped her weakly attack and pushed her back against the ropes. I was pissed because she should have tried to tag me even though it was unlikely she would have made it.

Jill leaned into Maddy with her right side and held Maddy's right arm behind her head. This effectively also blocked Madison's left arm from use and opened her whole body up to Jill. It was an experienced move. Jill ran he free left hand up and down Jill's body. It was odd that now she decided to sexually tease after what just went on. She must have felt comfortably ahead. She cupped Maddy's right breast and sucked her nipple. Then she ran her hand down to her crotch. She started rubbing softly at first but then got firmer. Madison's breathing definitely changed.

Jill's body was blocking most of what I could see, but I could definitely see Madison's left arm reaching up for some of Jill's hair. With the ref on the other side, Madison grabbed Jill's ponytail and used it to pull Jill's back to the roped, which rotated her to pressing on Jill.

"She's got my hair ref!", screamed Jill.

As the ref rushed around to check Madison had already gained the positive position.

"Did you grab her hair?!", the ref asked Madison.

"I didn't grab any hair!", Madison shot back.

Now Madison was on the attack! She wasted no time in licking her fingers and running her right hand down to Jill's pussy. From their new position, I could see clearly that Madison went right for Jill's clit! She also started sucking on her boobs. The same boobs she swore she would rip off before the match.

The sudden swing and reversal of sexual attack definitely was affecting Jill. She wasn't in trouble yet but she was beginning to swoon some. They were closer to our corner now then they had been for the whole match. Despite her sudden success and adrenaline, Madison needed to tag and I reminded her.

"Tag up!" I yelled and stuck my hand out as far as I could while still holding the tag rope.

I could see Maddy didn't want to let Jill go but also couldn't quite reach me. She finally used her free right hand to grab Jill's left arm. She pulled Jill away from the ropes and gave it an around the world twist. Now Jill was bent over in pain as she slapped at her shoulder.

"Don't let them tag up Jill! Get out of there!" came from Jock but it there really was nothing Jill could do at this point.

The controlling move allowed Maddy to move Jill in any direction she wanted. With a couple strong yanks followed by Jill's squeals of pain, Maddy was close enough to reach her hand back to me and we tagged.

I quickly burst into the ring. I wanted my shot at these two and getting my hands on this super sexy cheerleader was just a bonus. I grabbed Jill's arm from Madison and wound it up again. The crowd booed like we had cheated and it was really getting annoying.

"Ahhhhhhhh!" came from Jill who was in even more pain.

I quickly followed by raising her arm up vertically and stepped my right leg behind her body and swept her flat to her back. She landed with a big thud as I simultaneously dropped to my knees still controlling her arm. I had converted the hold to a wristlock.

"What do you think of your precious cheerleader now?!", I yelled at the crowd who immediately booed back. If they wanted us to be the bad guys, I decided that I had no problem with that. I viewed it as us against everyone.

That hit definitely took some fight out of Jill for the moment and I needed to capitalize on it. No way I could pin her this soon and I was facing her head with both hands controlling her arm. I needed a different hold.

I extended her left arm and put it in an arm bar. It allowed me to spin around to my left knee. Just to be an ass, I put my right foot was on the other side of her head which placed my cock and balls right over her face.

"Ewwww!", Jill shouted, "Get your balls out of my face!"

"Hey you asshole!" Jock shouted.

Another round of boos came form the crowd. I didn't care. I was able to use my right hand to slap Jill's tits around a bit before securing the arm bar again. Overall, it was a boring hold, so I tried to liven things up a bit. It was my turn to lick my fingers and I now was headed for Jill's clit, which I could reach.

I reached her pussy, but it turned out to be a big mistake. No sooner then my fingers spread her vagina, then her legs swung up and head scissor me! My leaning forward for her pussy put me off balance and she was easily able to use her hold to flip me over. Lucky for me, she was only looking for an escape and didn't hang on to the scissors hold or I could have been in some real trouble.

We both quickly scrambled to our feet. She looked like she wanted to tag out but I was between her and their corner. I had no intentions of letting her tag and she knew it. We met in the center with a collar and elbow clinch. She was much stronger than she looked. I thought that maybe she really was a cheerleader. It would explain her strength. Still, I was able to force her up against the ropes. I used that momentum to whip across the ring. As she came off the ropes I planted and hip tossed her flat onto her back.

I was finally feeling pretty good about our match and our chances. Keep Jock out of the fight and take it to Jill and maybe we can win this thing. I reached down and grabbed Jill by the hair. As the ref told me to get out of the hair, I ignored him and pulled her to her feet. I whipped her into the ropes again and stood sideways waiting to deliver another hip toss.

Unfortunately a 5 and 1 team knows their wrestling and Jill showed it. As I stuck my arm out, Jill side stepped behind me and used her leverage and momentum to wedge my extended right arm behind my body and hook my right leg with her right leg. That little bitch caught me in an abdominal stretch!!!

"AAAAAAAAH!!! You cunt!!!" I screamed, as my rib cage was suddenly on fire!

"Submit! Submit, if you can't take the pain!" she yelled back at me.

The crowd roared with applause. I was being a jerk before and now she was making me scream in pain.

"Do you give? Do you give?", the ref kept asking me.

"No! I don't give!", I responded.

"Hang in there baby! Don't give into her!" I could hear Madison shouting.

Jill slapped my stretched rib cage with her free right hand.

"AAAAAAAAAH", I yelled again.

Since she was almost 4 inches shorter than me, Jill had me leaning back at an awkward angle that made the hold actually hurt worse than if Jock or someone taller was applying it. I was in trouble and the pain was excruciating. I began to look for an escape. She had me in the middle of the ring and I didn't see any way of getting to the ropes.

Jill decided to make my situation worse. With her right hand she reached down to my cock and began to stroke it. It was obvious she had used this hold before.

Madison yelled, "Get off of him you dirty bitch!" but she knew that given the opportunity she would probably do the same thing.

The pain was distracting but Jill was getting a good reaction out of my cock. She would stop to yank my ribs again forcing me to let out another scream of agony! Then right back to my cock. Jill got me good and stiff but with the pain I was in, I was much closer to submitting than I was to cumming.

The ref checked me again, "It's your body Hawk. You can make the pain stop."

"No!", I grunted back again.

I guess the hold was tiring Jill and she had been in the entire match so far. In one quick move she removed her right leg from my right leg which released the pressure on my ribs, but brought her right arm across my chest and dropped us both straight down to the canvas with her weight on me. It was like a backwards DDT!

Needing only a 3 count for a female pinning a male, Jill smartly went for the cover! As I heard the ref slap out the 1 count, I couldn't event move form the shock of her vicious attack. SLAP came the 2 count! A wave of fear and panic came over me. I heard Madison screaming, "GET UP! GET UP!" I had to kick out.

Everything slowed down. I pulled my legs up. I could see Jill's face smiling as she was so close to a win. I kicked my legs up in the air and felt my ass come off the ground. The smile left Jill's face as she felt my body's movement. As the pressure built on my shoulders for the kick out, THUD! It couldn't be! It was! It was the referee's 3 count! I slowly saw Jill's body get bucked off me, but it was too late! It was a 3 count! Oh my God! I just lost! I just got pinned by a woman!